Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:57:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12500 times)
pallang

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:34:14 AM

I have my own business and I'm earning just right for my family's need and had join Bitcoin and get some additional income for me and my family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
chel0

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:40:35 AM

Minimum wage earner here in our country normally after payday nothing left in their salaries for the reason that a large amount of money has been deducted from their loans. Luckily, with this bitcoin thing I think anyone can save now for their future and the generations to come.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:41:30 AM

I work as a teacher and I get a little salary so it is not enough to meet the needs of my family with 2 children who go to school, lucky I know bitcoin so I do not have to worry about all my bills because bitcoin has provided an income that exceeds my job

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:52:16 AM

I work as a teacher and I get a little salary so it is not enough to meet the needs of my family with 2 children who go to school, lucky I know bitcoin so I do not have to worry about all my bills because bitcoin has provided an income that exceeds my job
Great for you mate,being a teacher is not an easy task and doing together with you family,financially ,physically and emotionally stressed,but lucky crypto has come to your life and now financial is not a big problem,this is what im having too working and doing crypto job to fed my family and provide everything they need in life
jo123

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:11:55 AM

i don't have job yet and i'm still studying. I don't have salary coming yet so i'm expecting bitcoin to give me. So i can support myself also to give my parents a little help in the finances. I want to earn while studying that's why i give bitcoin a try so looking forward to the earnings bitcoin can give me.
bitcoinFPT

Activity: 145
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 09:20:43 AM

From my work I am sufficient to feed myself, enough to eat, enough to wear, enough to pay bills for electricity, water, internet. However, life is not redundant, there are no savings and no money to travel so tedious, I have tried many other jobs lmf more but with me a rather busy nursing, and with my older brother guidance, I join the campaign to get the bonus I bring to invest in bitcoin. Now I am completely satisfied with my life. thanks bitcoin for giving me a better life
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:29:01 AM

Compared to me who only earns $ 1500 a year from routine work, I have a wife and two children, this sounds very heavy  Smiley. but I can survive this long. the economic burden is greatly reduced after following the campaign bounty here. I can earn more money for future savings

Shikaina

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:37:19 AM

I think it is still better dude I only received income range of $ 2000 / year I only employees of the plant and I do not have a lot of money for me to save
I guess you are now a millionaire in crypto dude. I saw you stated your annual income and that is really unfair but there is always hope. I feel for you but even me dont have that much, i also thank to crypti which helps me in my necessary expenses like food and monthly responsibilities.
semarmesem195

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:14:11 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

I earn $500 per month, that does not include expenses such as foods, electricity, water and other home necessities. I can best set aside $300 every month and $200 i give to wife, so i only hold about $100. From $100 i invest $50 in bitcoin. Therefore I am only a long-term user of crypto. I don't know what made me able to defend from work like this robot man.
Need to know i live in a developing country (not a developed country) where the economy is still a little cheap.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:32:01 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

Per hour, i am paid P180 and i have a total of 27 units a week. And  a 10% tax and just compute it because upon knowing the existence of bitcoin, i want to leave my regular job and focus on bitcoin because i get much more than my job. But on the other hand, having a regular job gives you assurance that you will be paid monthly or every 15.
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:55:31 PM

Lol, you call yourself a f*cking slave, because you’re getting paid $10,000. Dude, yours is even far much better than many people in my country. There are people in my country who are getting paid around $20 a month, and some that are even getting below that in a month. Come to think of it, you will see that you’re even living a far much better life than them. Well, all countries are not the same. Things are very different, but I still know you live a better life than them.
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:51:22 PM

Nowadays my money is almost gone from my job but there is still a small amount of money that has been exhausted from the expenses of our home and the food but then I started gathering. im thankful for bitcoin because I earned money from there and i can accumulate some money.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:36:03 PM

I only have money enough to sustain my needs for three months but I spent it for just less than a month. Leaving your job without an extra income would be so hard specially of your earnings has it's limit. Our expences are unlimited. Better be sure to have a job ready to support your needs before quitting your current job.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

I'm getting around 75% from my salary after paying taxes and oterstuff. But i'm not counting food because always wasting different amount of money on it.

bib24

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:18:04 AM

Here in ME you can get complete salary without tax; however the cost of living is high. After paying all monthly bills, I left approximately 10%-15% of my income only. This is the main reason I invested on bitcoin, I need extra source of income.

BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:20:23 AM

I earn less than $4,000 per year from my full time job and I made up to $4,000 from crypto currency in 2017. I don't pay direct tax except indirect tax which I pay via purchase of goods and services and I have not pay any tax on my crypto currency earning till date because the government of my country is not in support of crypto currency. I am not poor and I don't classify myself as a rich Man though.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:22:51 AM

You must be joking? $ 10,000 a year?
I get $ 2,300 a year! I worked in the fire protection with a salary of 185 dollars a month. Now I try to get a job in a special communication with the same salary.
Taxes in Russia about 50-60%.

P.S
I looked at your profile, that you are from the Czech Republic. I was born there, but I live in Russia. Ohh ... better to live in the Czech Republic, seriously.
50-60% are the taxes in Russia? Is it something similar like the Nordic countries where you have benefits from it or you just pay the taxes and there everything ends? I have a 9 000$ income in a year and regarding expenses i have never thought about it because mainly it is about food, bills and stuff like that.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 10:39:07 AM

Nothing much anymore because I have very low salary, around $500-600 per month. So I try to take part in bounty campaigns.
reyblack

Activity: 203

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 03:25:54 PM

Lucky to those who earns higher in their wages but some of us here including me are approximately nothing left at salary when bills and school tuition engaged. Unlucky for us that we are in a country that are very low salaries and less opportunity to earn high. But bitcoin saves my day i earn a lot of it, hoping that bitcoin will last forever.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 06:52:37 PM

Like a fucking slave? Are you even being serious right now? damn bruh! That amount of money per year is already quite a big amount if you ask me(although asking me wouldn't make any sense since my life sucks at the moment)! I am fucking homeless! I currently live in my parent's apartment, have no job, no room for my own(I sleep beside my mom by the way, and if my dad is on holidays,  three of us sleep on the same fucking queen sized bed.), and need to ask my parents for money sometimes for my needs or even for just a pack of smoke whenever I am broke as fuck because of failing a business attempt or by getting fired from a damn part time job. Not to mention I already have a son with the girl I really love but cannot live with them since I know I still cannot give them a life they truly deserve. Bloody hell. I am already fucking 23 turning 24 and a father to a great son but I still am as useless as a damn crippled horse! It would be easier to accept this life if I was a lazy retard who does nothing but sleep and eat, but what the fuck man?! I am doing the best that I can and still things aren't getting any better! I can't even afford to get my son checked and have to rely on my parents and my girlfriend's family to support my son's needs! But despite all that I still sure am not the type of person who self pities and gives up easily. As long as I have air in my lungs and can move my hands and feet, no matter how many times I fail, I will never give up.

You may wonder why I shared my humiliating life to a forum in the internet where a lot of judgmental people lurk and can really insult and hurt people easily without even putting themselves into other people's shoes. Well, if you ask me, I really do not know either. Maybe it's because I can relate, or maybe I need to make some good quality posts. But whatever the reason is, I just want you and others to know that no one is alone. Because clearly, everyone is struggling with something and that no one can be exempted from problems. Although the level of every problem may vary from one person to another, the fact still remains; we are all the same, we all have problems and we all get upset and cry over some of them. The only difference is what we do or how we deal with our problems considering the circumstances we're in and the cards in our hands.

I think I may have probably said too much and have taken quite a lot of time from you and from the other readers out there so I'm awfully sorry for that. But anyways, I hope this helps to keep you and others out there to stay motivated in striving hard to reach your goals and be able to see more of the good things that happen to life itself instead of only seeing the negative side of things. Good luck with all your ventures in life and good day Smiley

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: