Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:55:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much money do you have left from your job?  (Read 12510 times)
burdagol12345

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:18:42 PM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)
I get $10 000/y like a fucking slave
My spending basic is $5 000 / year, including food, $2 500 without food
I live in the former SSSR
Another reason to move away

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

https://www.facebook.com/televize.polar/videos/1047399295339540/

Actually in my job,i earned monthly cost of 15,000 pesos  equivalent to $ 288 dollars,thats not enough to all the necessity of my family,same as your experience,this my salary is not enough to pay all my bills,thats why,bitcoin is here a big help to us to provide those deficient,coming from my salary,and at the same time cryptocurrency teach me to become a merchant and fullfill my needs and wants in life.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:30:31 PM

I dont have a job yet. im currently studying 3rd year college. I cant save that enough money coz its too hard to save because in college there is too many expenses you need to pay I also spend too much on what i want if i save up enough money. But when i already have work i might save up for my family needs.
pleght

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:53:06 PM

I do not think you have such a riski right now.The economic and political situation in my country is a bit problematic.For this reason, I think there is more time for crypto bans.

semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:52:17 AM

Well, i don't have much left that's why i'm using bitcoin as my source of income and is very efficient and effective in doing so because it surely help me in everyday life.

It's better to try to find another job or try to get better payments at your job, I do not want to be pessimistic but what If you can not earn that income anymore, you will get into trouble because it's important to find more income streams and pay your debt. It may not be a good idea to depend financially on the income you generate from an internet forum
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:23:15 AM

Actually my salary just goes to my palm them flies away.. to many bad financial decisions. An advice from me, please stay away from any kind of loans. If possible just save then purchase. This applies to any kind of stuff or investments
Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:24:08 AM

I want to talk about salaries. How much $ do you have left after paying taxes, rent, and basic expenses (electricity, water)

Also they give me these communistic so called "benefits" when you get like prepaid cards for predefined services

I don't have earnings! I'm still living with my mom. So, I'm like a lame person.
Good for you , you still save $10k.
I give my salary 100% to my mom and she's the one who's budgeting my food and our  electricity/water bill.
I'm not yet ready for responsibility, that's why. ha ha ha
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:33:47 AM

I do not think about leaving my own business, but I think if the conditions are negative for me , I can behave like that. I am currently living in a country where the economy does not go well, but we are always saying we better wait for tomorrow.
Indai24

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:55:08 AM

I do not think about leaving my own business, but I think if the conditions are negative for me , I can behave like that. I am currently living in a country where the economy does not go well, but we are always saying we better wait for tomorrow.

I don't own a business but I have a regular job which has higher salary compared to others, however, even if my salary is higer I don't earn that much because I am the bread winner of the family. All our means have been taking out from my salary so that is why I am working so hard to earn and to invest more.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:03:12 AM

I don't own a business but I have a regular job which has higher salary compared to others, however, even if my salary is higer I don't earn that much because I am the bread winner of the family. All our means have been taking out from my salary so that is why I am working so hard to earn and to invest more.
You should be tight on your budget in order to have a good savings because that is the only way that you can save money and get some chance to invest your money in some profitable investment just like the cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin is one of the best option for investing right now because of its low price and it seems that the price can go up to $100,000 in just a few years.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:09 PM

Nowadays my money is almost gone from my job but there is still a small amount of money that has been exhausted from the expenses of our home and the food but then I started gathering. im thankful for bitcoin because I earned money from there and i can accumulate some money.
It looks like we are the same situation mate, my salary in my job could still be use for my daily consumption but in some situation we become shortage due to the prices of our daily needs getting high. Also, I'm so thankful to the lord this great opportunity that comes on our life as to be part on this job here in crypto currency community.

jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

my money after having a salary will be divided accordingly to the cost of living from maintenance and sustaining it would be always zero and sometimes it is negative. This is how poor we are and I am also the breadwinner. This may sound not good but i am having some hard time and good time in my life together with my job. For now i am dreaming to build my dream house and hopefully it will be realized and that God will provide and make bitcoin as an instrument wherein i have heard from my friends about earning in bitcoin by investing or joining campaign. And it gave me the idea how good to be here to supplement my earnings for the realization of my simple dream house.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:33:19 AM

According to my perception you will never ever be rich if you are doing job,During job you have boundaries and low income you just fulfill your basic needs so i am also going to left my job and give full time to bitcoin and altcoins.
That is right a job cannot make people rich, from a job income one can only earn from hand to mouth. They fulfill their needs very difficulties, they even cannot fulfill their children and family wishes. I think that should also start a online business with their day job, it will surely help them to fulfill their needs and will surely spend a prosperous life.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Universal pics

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:58:34 AM

Actualy mine doesn't differ seriously from the author's one
"slave" is a good word, I don't want to do it anymore
boilfels

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

I didn't get any connection of btcs economy with it. Infact its just a personal matter of every man isn't it?
alval

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

actually my earn for years almost $4000, for fulfilling my entires needs as single it is quite enough for honestly, but I don't know when I have married
the money that could save its range about 20% - 30 %, it was final calculated
the worst thing if there are unpredictable happens, the result might be zero percent or at least 10 %.

as long you have a better chance to get more why not dude, just take it. the options are yours.
outsider99

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:08:03 PM

I can still set aside some money from my salary of about 40%, the remaining 60% is used for economic needs such as tax payments and my daily living expenses.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:43:58 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2018, 11:09:51 PM by tuliobrothers

I got paid $ 100 per month , if at cutting rental costs , taxes , electricity , and eat , I can save $ 20 of my salary for one month

I cant even save an extra money from my salary.  I earn just a little amount of money and use it for our expenses at home.  My two children are studying and need to provide their allowances and school fees.  While my husband's  salary is enough to cover our monthly bills.  

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:52:59 PM
Merited by CrazeCoinz (1)

As of now basically I dont have a job because I'm graduating student.We all know that its hard to find a job right now that's why I see this opportunity to have an extra income when I give my extra effort and time to make it possible happened. Possible happen in bitcoin comes in a way and the only thing we can do now was believing the greatness of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency.
RAAAMA

Activity: 107
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 11:16:26 PM

I earned around 2,300 USD per month. It was already a great salary for me because I work abroad that time. But I left that job because I really dont have quality time with my family. Every now in then you have to ask your boss if you have concern with your family. Plus the fact that I don't really love or like the work that I'm doing. But hey, I'm thankful for that job, it just that its not my forever.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      flyCARE.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
MEDICAL, WELLNESS AND PERSONAL CARE
ACCESSIBLE TO EVERYONE, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD
Ulticon

Activity: 74

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:59:24 AM

I can save some 4000 INR per monthe. And I am proud to be a Central govt worker Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: