Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:45:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42583 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2017, 02:34:18 PM

My worst gambling mistake tonight is i just wanted to sleep and for my last bet i all in my bitcoin in dice game and the result makes me alive and awake i just lost everything after playing that long in the end i will lose lmao when you feel sleepy just sleep and don't mind to make a last bet Sad
That is a very wrong move my friend , next time you play gambling games when you are feeling sleep just try to leave you account first . You account balance will not get lost, You dona very risky move that id playing all in . Now you have learned your lesson.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mrkevio

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 02:41:57 PM

My worst gambling mistake tonight is i just wanted to sleep and for my last bet i all in my bitcoin in dice game and the result makes me alive and awake i just lost everything after playing that long in the end i will lose lmao when you feel sleepy just sleep and don't mind to make a last bet Sad
That is a very wrong move my friend , next time you play gambling games when you are feeling sleep just try to leave you account first . You account balance will not get lost, You dona very risky move that id playing all in . Now you have learned your lesson.

You have to leave gambling at all of you can't control yourself. It isn't meant to destroy your life. Cheesy now you might have lost just a small bet, be happy you didn't lose more and be careful next time, or just stop. Any addiction can become dangerous.

conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:11:05 PM

i think the worst mistake that i have made is to follow those predictions. Many threads have shown that they can profit from their own prediction. So i follow 2 of them and even subscribe to their daily premium predictions. I end up losing 0.5btc and bet even more to try to cover back cause they say it is just a moment of unlucky. I lost up to 2btc in total.

Relying on someone's prediction is just simply silly. This is just a matter of luck and anything can happen therefore trying to trick your own luck by following someone's tips is completely foolish. Everyone could make their own bet, simply bet on a bet that has quite likely opportunity to happen and if you need analysis simply use google for that
I agree, there is no certain luck in gambling. If it were so, there would be no gambling site would profit. Gambling is designed to make people have less probability of winning that rely on the luck of the player. In terms of analysis in gambling, this is sometimes effective but not oftenly. The correct perspective in gambling is that, it was designed for people build their own strategies for winning. People who tend to rely on what they think/predict are those people who end up with lose. Therefore, it's better to build an strategy, technique and right analysis.
- Right from when you gamble, the advantage does not belong to you and there is nothing called luck because the gambling sites will cheat, we can not win. No predictions and no strategic suitable with gambling, you will win if it wants you to win and vice versa. Skills, analysis, strategy ... all is useless, in sports gambling, your prediction still be able wrong, why? Simply because there is cheating and we did not realize. Gambling is never fair

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 03:17:25 PM

i think the worst mistake that i have made is to follow those predictions. Many threads have shown that they can profit from their own prediction. So i follow 2 of them and even subscribe to their daily premium predictions. I end up losing 0.5btc and bet even more to try to cover back cause they say it is just a moment of unlucky. I lost up to 2btc in total.

Relying on someone's prediction is just simply silly. This is just a matter of luck and anything can happen therefore trying to trick your own luck by following someone's tips is completely foolish. Everyone could make their own bet, simply bet on a bet that has quite likely opportunity to happen and if you need analysis simply use google for that
I agree, there is no certain luck in gambling. If it were so, there would be no gambling site would profit. Gambling is designed to make people have less probability of winning that rely on the luck of the player. In terms of analysis in gambling, this is sometimes effective but not oftenly. The correct perspective in gambling is that, it was designed for people build their own strategies for winning. People who tend to rely on what they think/predict are those people who end up with lose. Therefore, it's better to build an strategy, technique and right analysis.
- Right from when you gamble, the advantage does not belong to you and there is nothing called luck because the gambling sites will cheat, we can not win. No predictions and no strategic suitable with gambling, you will win if it wants you to win and vice versa. Skills, analysis, strategy ... all is useless, in sports gambling, your prediction still be able wrong, why? Simply because there is cheating and we did not realize. Gambling is never fair
well i guess you are handling campaign for gambling and you are saying gambling site are cheaters? are saying that you are helping cheaters in this forum? well most of gamblers knows the two things that will happen when they are playing is either win or lose the worse would be using not spare money but your savings and lose it that's worse mate.
Gameroid

Activity: 798
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 07:24:33 PM

You have to leave gambling at all of you can't control yourself. It isn't meant to destroy your life. Cheesy now you might have lost just a small bet, be happy you didn't lose more and be careful next time, or just stop. Any addiction can become dangerous.
although it is very difficult to stop gambling at all. i think if a person is addicted to gambling then it become very difficult to stop gambling. so in such situation if  a person even play gambling with a strategy so in this way he can at least minimize his risk of losing money.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 02:21:58 PM

mistake I ever had when I was playing dice. when I did not realize I was using a 5% chance, and in conditions of max bet. one click so lost all Grin
Hahahahaha, you didn't double check what you are doing, perhaps you from your mistakes. Cheesy
just next time sir be careful if you do gamble again, because on my part I think my worst mistake in gambling was when I became addicted unto it. Cheesy
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 03:56:50 PM

That's very true, it happened to me once and I hated myself all month. I made a partly of 7 European league games and was looking for a total odd of 10.0 but I was still far off so I decided to add a game from the Brazilian league which was going to be played at dawn 0:15GMT. I had all my 7 games won but that game and because I was looking to settle a debt with my win I was keen and stood awake all night until I got tgat disappointing results which made my head go nuts. So people don't loose your sleep over bets , they can make you sick if you loose.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:15:17 PM

That's very true, it happened to me once and I hated myself all month. I made a partly of 7 European league games and was looking for a total odd of 10.0 but I was still far off so I decided to add a game from the Brazilian league which was going to be played at dawn 0:15GMT. I had all my 7 games won but that game and because I was looking to settle a debt with my win I was keen and stood awake all night until I got tgat disappointing results which made my head go nuts. So people don't loose your sleep over bets , they can make you sick if you loose.

Same had happened to me as well. I'm so sleepy that night I want to go bed already, but I'm winning on a dice game. So I continue to play until such time that I decided to bet it all or nothing. I should have slept that night with bitcoin in my wallet, but since I'm tired and sleepy I decided to bet it all only to lose everything at the end. My judgement is clouded as well I think so I took the route of betting everything.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 07:18:39 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes

I have made several silly mistakes at gambling but what I did last weekend tops them all but it was a happy ending.I mistakenly chose Deportivo to beat Barcelona instead of the opposite but my mistaken prediction just came through and I marveled because after staking I knew I had threw my money away. I call it a sweet mistake!
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 08:19:26 PM

My worst mistake has always been "if I knew I would win I would have increased my bankroll ". I normally rue not staking more whenever a game turns out my way and I think those are just the little things that I consider a mistake in my gambling life.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 09:09:55 PM

My worst mistake has always been "if I knew I would win I would have increased my bankroll ". I normally rue not staking more whenever a game turns out my way and I think those are just the little things that I consider a mistake in my gambling life.

It is everyone's mistake as well however there is no way to know that wether we will win or not. Sometimes when we win and we have a great hunch that it will win, in the end we will regret on why we didnt put more in the wager. It will resulted a very great amount in return, happened to me alot as well
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:15:12 AM

The worst mistake that a Gambler could do would be to not Gamble on anything. For example; The Gambler researches plenty on the match also the players statistics before the game starts then when he finally comes up with the solution, the Gambler makes a bet while the Gambling Booking Machine isn't working properly -the Gambler doesn't know this and walks away excited to win the match.
Later he finds out that the Gambling Booking Machine wasn't working and the he notices that he had the winning bet results yet since the Gambling Booking Machine was down he isn't eligible for payout.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:37:17 AM

I already lose my bitcoin from playing all the time i go to gambling website where i put my 0.2 bitcoin trying to doubled it when my new strategies in the first im winning the game trying to make more profit but then i already doubled up my bankroll and continue playing then i bet more bigger bets till i get greed and lose everything.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:57:41 AM

It is everyone's mistake as well however there is no way to know that wether we will win or not. Sometimes when we win and we have a great hunch that it will win, in the end we will regret on why we didnt put more in the wager. It will resulted a very great amount in return, happened to me alot as well

It will not happen for everyone, and even I did like when I win my bet I increased my bet amount but one or two times it will work not every time. In this process, many people lose money including the there winning amount. So don't be greedy when you are in winning term.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:21:49 AM

I already lose my bitcoin from playing all the time i go to gambling website where i put my 0.2 bitcoin trying to doubled it when my new strategies in the first im winning the game trying to make more profit but then i already doubled up my bankroll and continue playing then i bet more bigger bets till i get greed and lose everything.

You should not go for profit if you are going to gamble or find some good website that you want to double that amount. It's better if you are going to trade that amount and grow it with yourself. And the main reason why most of us are not getting successful in gambling is that we are greedy. You should take the chance to be not greedy anymore in your next try.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 05:24:01 AM

You should not go for profit if you are going to gamble or find some good website that you want to double that amount. It's better if you are going to trade that amount and grow it with yourself. And the main reason why most of us are not getting successful in gambling is that we are greedy. You should take the chance to be not greedy anymore in your next try.

I made a similar mistake back then. I tried and believe that gambling could be a profitable activity and it could be a living really. But I was wrong. It was not possible to make gambling as a living. I did a martin gale strategy on basketball games on sports books but in the end I just lost everything and I realized that it was not possible.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:07:11 AM

I made a similar mistake back then. I tried and believe that gambling could be a profitable activity and it could be a living really. But I was wrong. It was not possible to make gambling as a living. I did a martin gale strategy on basketball games on sports books but in the end I just lost everything and I realized that it was not possible.

It is quite easy to believe that at the start because you can easily win several time by using some martingale strategy. However, the probability still show that the odds are against you so by gambling more, you will start to see the effect in the long run.
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:02:39 AM

It is quite easy to believe that at the start because you can easily win several time by using some martingale strategy. However, the probability still show that the odds are against you so by gambling more, you will start to see the effect in the long run.

That's the deceiving thing in gambling we tend to think that we are lucky and has a good fortune in gambling because it let us experience the essence of winning for the first place. But not knowing that it is just a way or strategy of gambling itself to make our decisions go wrong for keep on gambling though we had already won some good amount.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:13:27 AM

yeah it's actually a common case where someone actually have managed to doubled their money but can't handle the desire to keep playing to get more money. it's indeed the worst mistake , yeah a worst common mistake. i bet everyone have experienced something like this , but there's worse case when after your losing you force yourself to gamble with other people money and get a lot of debt.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:13:52 AM

My worst mistake in gambling is when i bet a higher bet and i lost my bet triple in a row.  That is why i lost all of my funds in the game.  I am not aware of it anymore bevause i dont want lost anymore in the future.  So that is my biggest regret in life and worsr scenario in gambling. So goodluck in gambling.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: