Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:05:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42585 times)
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:59:40 PM

honest mistakes create two results, well its good if we win but if we lose that's sucks especially if the bets is a huge one.
common mistakes also if you go to yolo thinking  that lucky day will come up and results to being busted.

Most of those 'honest' mistake actually ended up making a fool of themselves. Im actually quite fond with the term of YOLOing however everyone must take responsibility of what they have done. The thing is that all those YOLOers ended up making a fool of themselves more by spreading stories that they were cheated
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gufeng

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:27:21 PM

Worst mistake was not betting on the right time when there was an opportunity of making money as I didnt keep an close watch on the game and missed to bet at the right time or else I would have won a huge amount in that particular game.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:42:19 PM

Worst mistake was not betting on the right time when there was an opportunity of making money as I didnt keep an close watch on the game and missed to bet at the right time or else I would have won a huge amount in that particular game.
Yes, I agree with you, Generally this is one of biggest mistake in gambling.
As you said, We should bet in the right time. I talked about live games. Fear and hesitation are the worst problems here.
You should have a good decision in the best time. so you can win a lot. Experience here will affect. Smart gambler can do that without problems and win a huge amount.

TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2017, 08:19:16 AM

Dont worry such things happen all the time. Not only in gambling but also trading. But is important to be happy with what you earn and not contemplate on what you could have won. Timing is a very important thing, and so I always suggest people to have reserve cash in gambles on sports so you can make additional bets whenever you wish to.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cactushrt

Activity: 952

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:32:02 AM

Not quitting at the right time was the worst mistake made by in gambling in the past as I continued to gamble even after winning a huge amount which resulted in loss in long run as now I don't have a single penny to gamble.
We're same dude thinking that we are lucky on that time that's why we keep on gambling many of us lose in the long run. We just need to control our emotions when playing gambling

▄▄█████▄
               ▄████▀▀▀▀█▌
             ▄████▀    ▀▄▀
    ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀       █▌
 ▄█▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄     ▄█▀
██▌        ██▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄██▀
███▄▄▄     ███ ▄▄███▀▀
 ▀▀███████ ███▐██▀▀▄██
     ▀▀▀▀▀ ███     ███▌
           ▐██     ▐██▌
           ▐██▄    ▐██
            ▀██▄ ▄▄█▀
              ▀██▄▄
Catena

▀██     ▄██▀
██▄ ▄██▀
▀█████
██
▄█████
██▀ ▀██▄
▄██     ▀██▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
██████▀▀███████████▀▀██████
██████    ▀     ▀    ██████
██████               ██████
█████▌               ▐█████
█████                 █████
█████▌               ▐█████
███████▄           ▄███████
████▄▀████▀     ▀██████████
█████▄ ▀▀▀       ██████████
███████▄▄▄       ██████████
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:01:09 AM

Not quitting at the right time was the worst mistake made by in gambling in the past as I continued to gamble even after winning a huge amount which resulted in loss in long run as now I don't have a single penny to gamble.
We're same dude thinking that we are lucky on that time that's why we keep on gambling many of us lose in the long run. We just need to control our emotions when playing gambling

Controlling what you gamble is important. Many people that gamble is not really a rich guy, therefore it is best to only play with what we could afford rather than trying to gamble every penny that we have. I set aside only few dollars to gamble, therefore I wont really ended up spending what I should not spend
Kolder

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:05:21 AM

Controlling what you gamble is important. Many people that gamble is not really a rich guy, therefore it is best to only play with what we could afford rather than trying to gamble every penny that we have. I set aside only few dollars to gamble, therefore I wont really ended up spending what I should not spend

this is true what we need is to control ourselves in over spending same with too much gambling. Once you win in gambling you can tried to stop for awhile, invest it or try trading. Don't rely too much in gambling we need to set things or make some goal.

shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:28:31 AM

this is true what we need is to control ourselves in over spending same with too much gambling. Once you win in gambling you can tried to stop for awhile, invest it or try trading. Don't rely too much in gambling we need to set things or make some goal.

For me personally, If I win in gambling that the amount that I win will serve as the bankroll for my next visit. I dont really need to make profit from it because the amount that I gamble is only a dollar or so and that is less than around 1 mbtc currently so you could say that the amount that I made is not really something that I could use
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:32:23 AM

I find it very difficult to gamble...... I would rather bet on soccer Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Gambling is just a broad term and but you find it difficult to gamble yet you are gambling on soccer,how funny.  Tongue

There are times when you are about to wage a bet and the internet connection just sucks and you had to restart your router and you miss out the opportunity to wage a very good bet is the worst thing that happened to me today ,yes timing is important when you are wagging on live matches.
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:40:22 AM

There are times when you are about to wage a bet and the internet connection just sucks and you had to restart your router and you miss out the opportunity to wage a very good bet is the worst thing that happened to me today ,yes timing is important when you are wagging on live matches.

Some site allow live betting however even when you think it is  a very good bet. That still means it is not 100 % that the bet is going to win and of course everything happened for a reason, perhaps you are saved from not making bets that could lose? there is no way to tell what things happened for , atleast it happened for a reason
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 1222

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:05:06 PM

Exactly, if you dont control what you gamble its better to burn all your balance and not gamble on it. Strategically gambling should be done if done at all. Similar with trading and we should be trade more than what we can lose. In gambling it is important that you can afford the money what you are gambling on and never go beyond your limits.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
djordjamayna

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 02:07:37 PM

Exactly, if you dont control what you gamble its better to burn all your balance and not gamble on it. Strategically gambling should be done if done at all. Similar with trading and we should be trade more than what we can lose. In gambling it is important that you can afford the money what you are gambling on and never go beyond your limits.

You are right, never gamble what you can't afford to loose incase you aren't mad
Yutikas_11920

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:26:29 PM

Yeah, it's the timing and spacing of gambling are things that should be taken into account. But if indeed they could not make a plan and execute it well with the perfect, then the behavior of the "stop at the right time" was only a dream. Because no one can stop at the right time when indeed they do not have a strong commitment. Let someone who has the establishment of strong and can adapt in something quickly, because it will determine the profit for us

erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:25:23 PM

Yeah, it's the timing and spacing of gambling are things that should be taken into account. But if indeed they could not make a plan and execute it well with the perfect, then the behavior of the "stop at the right time" was only a dream. Because no one can stop at the right time when indeed they do not have a strong commitment. Let someone who has the establishment of strong and can adapt in something quickly, because it will determine the profit for us

Everyone know how to stop, they just choose not to. People keep trying too hard to win higher amount day by day and they forget what they are really looking for. They are looking for profit and even $1 count as a profit however most people will choose to keep on going , in the end they are going to lose everything
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

= jasad =

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:21:25 PM

Everyone know how to stop, they just choose not to. People keep trying too hard to win higher amount day by day and they forget what they are really looking for. They are looking for profit and even $1 count as a profit however most people will choose to keep on going , in the end they are going to lose everything
yeah the problem people will never feel enough on earn money ,
so no matter you have managed zero to hundreds dollar if you decide to continue play ,
then it could be back to zer even worse ,
you just need to be patient .
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 06:44:03 PM

I disagree, if you know when to stop then you will stop.  It is not a choice it is an action to commit.  If you cannot commit to stop then you really do not know when to stop period.  Winning or lossing big money is out of question here.  If you know yourself that it is the right time to stop you never think of winning big or losing big.  You just stop, the end of story.  So people not knowing when to stop tends to always stop at the limit, meaning bankroll  =  zero.  This is forced stop.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DarkIT

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:49:20 PM

yeah the problem people will never feel enough on earn money ,
so no matter you have managed zero to hundreds dollar if you decide to continue play ,
then it could be back to zer even worse ,
you just need to be patient .
so true. even when you have won a lot of money in a casino, you might feel that it would not be enough, and try harder to make that money grow. in the end, all the money you get disappeared. Well, I guess it's also one of the mistakes I've ever done.

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
CPLAY - IDO█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L   
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 07:16:06 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes

Oh, this is easy and it's a mistake that is repeated over and over by recreational gamblers: DRINKING WHILE GAMBLING!  Brick and mortar establishments take advantage of this crazy behavior by offering alcoholic beverages at no cost to their patrons because it is a profitable venture.  DON"T DRINK AND GAMBLE!
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 07:23:04 PM

so true. even when you have won a lot of money in a casino, you might feel that it would not be enough, and try harder to make that money grow. in the end, all the money you get disappeared. Well, I guess it's also one of the mistakes I've ever done.

Atleast not for me, I won and I feel enough about it . You might say that Im faking it however I do feel satisfied. Perhaps this is how it is done when you have less desire to win. I feel enough even when I win few satoshi after few times wagering. It is a very small amount that for some people that is not really considered as winning in casino
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:39:06 AM

I have always been very careful in what I'm doing especially when it concerns money because of course, you made hard work to earn that, and you just plan to throw that away? Carefully budgeting what you plan to could help in some way. The worst mistake I had is I still gambled knowing that I have bad luck on my side. Lost everything.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: