Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 06:12:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42585 times)
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:24:40 AM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
In my experience, the worst thing that I have done is maximizing my bets in dice game due to greediness. At start, I'm so happy since the result is gibing me advantage. However, when the house edge is taking an advantage, I can't stop believeing in myself that I can beat it thus I increased my bet until I put all of my money in a bet which cause me to lose the game.
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 02:53:38 AM

Sorry, that's what I get when I'm not leaving the game.
I have won a lot but I was forced to continue playing but my heart and mind are impossible to play and I finally lost  Grin

I was like that as well until I lose everything. People need to realize that it is a mistake to play like that. Well you could win but I think that many people lose instead of winning so they need to quit to do thigs like that. It is better to focus on playing for fun instead of playing like that
A common scenario on gamblers who aren't contented with the winning that they have .I've once like that win big jackpot more than $200 but continue until losing all with my capital $10 .It will be a lesson for us and its good to have a worst mistakes if you are learning from it then if not ypu will only make your life worst to repeat those doings.
It's greediness, you change directly your initial plan once you have achieve it, instead of stopping and take the win you still go to make more.
With that attitude within us, we will never gonna succeed, gambling is for wise people in order for you to stay.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:19:45 AM

I have won a lot but I was forced to continue playing but my heart and mind are impossible to play and I finally lost  Grin

I was like that as well until I lose everything. People need to realize that it is a mistake to play like that. Well you could win but I think that many people lose instead of winning so they need to quit to do thigs like that. It is better to focus on playing for fun instead of playing like that
A common scenario on gamblers who aren't contented with the winning that they have .I've once like that win big jackpot more than $200 but continue until losing all with my capital $10 .It will be a lesson for us and its good to have a worst mistakes if you are learning from it then if not ypu will only make your life worst to repeat those doings.
It's greediness, you change directly your initial plan once you have achieve it, instead of stopping and take the win you still go to make more.
With that attitude within us, we will never gonna succeed, gambling is for wise people in order for you to stay.
precisely., if we steak with the plan for sure we will be able to win against the house but because of this attitude forgetting what's the plan and continue playing thinking that you are lucky that day will ruin everything and for sure will results to other side better to forget about gambling if you can't control this problem.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:43:03 AM

Thats pretty much sum up how stupid you are, you would probably want to recheck what you have written. Wise people dont gamble, period. Everyone knows that you cant almost win in the EV- games so why even bother trying it. Some people are smart enough to avoid it and only play EV+ games to get profit.
RealPhotoshoper
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 05:57:43 AM

No when it comes to gambling people tend to repeat the same mistakes a lot of times.
As that mistakes usually about to continue playing while you are up and actually could collect the winning immediately.
But unfortunately greedy always takeover your decision and everytime you will burn your money in the end.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:18:49 AM

No when it comes to gambling people tend to repeat the same mistakes a lot of times.
As that mistakes usually about to continue playing while you are up and actually could collect the winning immediately.
But unfortunately greedy always takeover your decision and everytime you will burn your money in the end.
With gambling mistakes is the one that happens continuously, but this can be overcome easily when we make limitations and gamble. Another mistake that gamblers commit often is the betting with over confidence and placing bets with the loan amount. So a loss cause the ruining of life.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 06:24:35 AM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
In my experience, the worst thing that I have done is maximizing my bets in dice game due to greediness. At start, I'm so happy since the result is gibing me advantage. However, when the house edge is taking an advantage, I can't stop believeing in myself that I can beat it thus I increased my bet until I put all of my money in a bet which cause me to lose the game.

That happens to me once when I started gambling. I often times win in a single game and my confidence became pride with greed and then I lost all my money and feel ruined. Lesson learned after that horrific event Smiley

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:52:40 AM

This is the popular result if you are not going to stop when you've got enough winning already. And if you are not contented with the current profit you made for sure it will lead you to lose a lot and even your capital fund for gambling will also be sucked by the house. Just learn the lesson, stop when you got enough.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
LevshaK1

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 11:58:02 AM

This is the popular result if you are not going to stop when you've got enough winning already. And if you are not contented with the current profit you made for sure it will lead you to lose a lot and even your capital fund for gambling will also be sucked by the house. Just learn the lesson, stop when you got enough.

It's so easy to say, but when you start to play, the greed does not allow you to satisfy the hunger with a small profit. I want to break the maximum jackpot Grin

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:01:39 AM

I made the mistake once of maxing out the slots in 1 spin and lost .347 btc.  IN ONE SPIN, oh my gosh that was a moment of absolute panic, my heart was loud in my ears, my breath turned into panting, and I was almost passing out.  Bad day indeed!

I had moments like this one, your max single bet was just higher then mine, I was playing slots on 20 30 mBTC per spin, and 0.5 BTC gone very fast, I think I lost everything everything in couple minutes.
Also I have one story for roulette,  I'm not sure but I had more then 0.25 BTC I started to bet on red, and on red and on red, my last bet was around 0.1 and something but even after 15 blacks, and couple green's I didn't get red and I lost everything in minute or two.
Yeah I think many have experienced the same case as you guys, that's why we have to be careful before gambling. Such as preparing the strategy and how much the value of the bet we will make. it's important if you wont get same accidents.
We need to have more patients and also a limitations for ourselves and don't use all your BTC in gambling just make an amount that you can afford to lose and if all of that amount lose then stop! Don't waste another bitcoin to lose it again. We all don't know if it will gonna win at that time but when your limit is finish you need to stop from there. At-least the other of your bitcoin is safe.
boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:24:33 AM

It's so easy to say, but when you start to play, the greed does not allow you to satisfy the hunger with a small profit. I want to break the maximum jackpot Grin

It will always come to your mind if you haven't experience to fall in gambling. But once you have that failure you will be aware of what you are doing and in that way, that is going to give you some good start. And you will learn from your past failures and even worst mistakes. It's the good thing when you passed to that situation.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 08:45:42 AM

Thats pretty much sum up how stupid you are, you would probably want to recheck what you have written. Wise people dont gamble, period. Everyone knows that you cant almost win in the EV- games so why even bother trying it. Some people are smart enough to avoid it and only play EV+ games to get profit.
sometimes gambling not always about making profit , for specific reason some people really feel enjoy gambling , those people who force themselves to gamble for profit and looking for certain games that mathematically could bring you profit are the one who can't completely enjoy the game , you can't judge that everyone gamble for money for making profit, you must be have a little bit friend only when you say that. always think twice before you start to gamble to avoid any mistake.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
hahay
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1055

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 09:13:15 AM

Basically I never made a mistake like sending btc to the wrong address like the one in the op, lol.. my worst mistake in gambling is that I can not control my emotions after getting a bit lost and keep playing until I go bankrupt.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

Basically I never made a mistake like sending btc to the wrong address like the one in the op, lol.. my worst mistake in gambling is that I can not control my emotions after getting a bit lost and keep playing until I go bankrupt.

It's a clear mistake and observation when you send your bitcoin to the wrong address and that's not related to gambling. My mistakes in gambling are always the same with others. And I consider all of them as worst mistake because every single decision that I made is making me regret all the time.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

BitcoinzB

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:12:25 PM

The mistake I keep making is to not being able to stop, thinking that after a streak of loses a good win will come - which always ends up with bankruptcy.
We fail to understand that if we don't stop, house will always win.
sulendra12

Activity: 2814
Merit: 526

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

Gambling was a mistake. You can't stop your game when you lose to recover your losses, also with lot of promotions coming up currently for those who are treat gambling as their hobby will be interested to play and deposit their money to these sites.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
InvestBet

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 01:25:42 PM

No matter if you win or lose, you should always integrate short breaks into your gambling sessions.
A 5 minute break on the balcony with fresh air will make you think clear again.
FasTroy

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:40:30 PM

No matter if you win or lose, you should always integrate short breaks into your gambling sessions.
I think that what you said, it's very positive for a gambler. Even when he lose or win. Taking breath it's a good way to concentrate and focus in what you do and what you should do. for exemple if you loss you should control yourself and search the best way to recover you loss and not to continue gambling without refreshing your memory.

moooonu

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:53:45 PM

It is easy to say but hard to implement. I have tried to control my betting size as well as time of the session. But with time and at some point everything fails.
erwin45hacked
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:17:14 PM

It is easy to say but hard to implement. I have tried to control my betting size as well as time of the session. But with time and at some point everything fails.

Everything fails only because you are not determined enough to control it and do what you set from the beginning. You are the main reason that it all failed. If you are determined enough to stick to the plan than that wont happen. Even if it does happen then the chances for it to ruin yourself should be low enough
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: