Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:55:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Worst mistake in gambling  (Read 42588 times)
saeyeen

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:10:49 AM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Putting all in. HAHAHA I thought I'm gonna win but fate has a different way of telling me that screw you and stop gambling. HAHAHA
I learned a lot on that.
Well that is really a worst decision you made just because you "thought" you will win you went all in when we all know that in gambling we are always not sure if we win or not. I hope you learn from your mistakes and do not make that YOLO again.

NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 03:11:11 PM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
Putting all in. HAHAHA I thought I'm gonna win but fate has a different way of telling me that screw you and stop gambling. HAHAHA
I learned a lot on that.

You should never "think" you are going to win or lose. This does nothing for you except result in making stupid bets like going all in.

You can protect yourself from this using bankroll management and only running a % of your bankroll on any bet.
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:20:02 PM

Never borrow money to play!
And having patience is something important!
This actually true if you people are going to barrow money just to pkay your addiction you will be having a lots of debt because once you lose people always think to barrow another money and start to chase their loses it is like come on lets playe another round maybe try to move on
Anyone who borrows money to gamble is really in for it already because that is where disaster ensues gradually. First and foremost, that is a higher level of addiction for someone who went to the extent of borrowing to gamble and in that case, it is just only help they need to recover from such.

I have noticed that addicted gamblers always start from their inability to accept losses and then finding ways to keep recovering them at all cost until they get lost into the realm totally and getting out becomes pretty hard.
thend1949

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 10:20:50 PM

This actually true if you people are going to barrow money just to pkay your addiction you will be having a lots of debt because once you lose people always think to barrow another money and start to chase their loses it is like come on lets playe another round maybe try to move on
For the important thing just like eating, if we can we do not borrow money, let alone to gamble. There is no guarantee we will win, so there is no guarantee we can return the money. If we lose, we will be even more troubled with debt.

If we decide to gamble the last penny that we have in our pocket just to earn money for the expectations that it will double up if won luckily, I think it isn't a wise and good idea. Because that's certainly has no assurance that you can actually predict the possibility that you will win. What if you lose the last money you have, then you borrow another funds for your daily needs. That's the point here, mistake is always associated with gambling desires with an expectations that isn't reliable and made gamblers went into more debts.
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 11:04:13 PM

This is the worst mistake did by most of the gamblers here on forum. I have read a lot of people shared that they've done this before, I never done this because I have some type of feeling that I will not be able to pay that when something wrong happened when I gamble. It's good to lose with your own money instead of losing borrowed money and as well as the trust of the people that lent you their money.
Borrowing money to gamble is already a sign that you are desperate to win back your loses, you won't borrow money if you still have the money
to gamble and that is because you spend the money you cannot afford to lose you are now creating a problem which for sure you will regret in the end.
Borrowing money for gambling is equal to arranging a pistol for committing suicide or digging a big hole where you can sleep forever. I don’t know how these gamblers are going to understand that they are not going o get back what they have lost, they don’t have super natural powers or not are illuminati’s that they will get some satanic help for winning back what they lost. Just quit gambling the moment your losses cross your profits.
Khristian

Activity: 174

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:52:49 AM

Worst mistakes in gambling are to beat the big money and blame yourself because it's worth every gamble. There is luck but when it comes to the point that you lose big I have friends who have lost a lot of gaming addicts all the money was spent and the houses were lit so her family left her so I do not want to be like my friend so when I stop that gambling the gamble can break a family
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:58:06 AM

What are some the more idiotic and stupid mistakes that you know you shouldn't have made but did anyway. Yes this includes other none gambling stuff like sending btc to the wrong address. I'm interested to find out the stupid things other people do.  Roll Eyes
I learned a lot on that.

Not only you but many gamblers will do this mistake in the beginning until they learn lessons hard way. When you already lost a lot of your bankroll then many gamblers will think just to recover back the money and in that condition, they mostly never look at the bankroll but just busy in pressing the rolls and will stop only when bankroll finish. If you can't control yourself then better load only the amount you can afford to lose for that session then no need worry to control your emotions.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

the most stupid mistakes i ever done in gambling was i just suppose to press the call button but since i am out of myself because i was losing that moment then what i did was to press the max bet with a very hopeless card. i ended up broke for a month.   Cheesy
0Pirats0

Activity: 106

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:02:10 AM

Speaking specifically about me, then one day I put a fairly large amount of money to bet on the wrong team. In the end, I lost.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:40:10 AM

One of the mistakes that i do consider the worst is trying to play the same games or vet on the same matches as someone you know and consider as lucky placed bets on . Not because he's lucky that the effect will spread to you and make you win ! Everyone has his own luck and better rely on it and your analysis only .
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 11:15:48 AM

This is the worst mistake did by most of the gamblers here on forum. I have read a lot of people shared that they've done this before, I never done this because I have some type of feeling that I will not be able to pay that when something wrong happened when I gamble. It's good to lose with your own money instead of losing borrowed money and as well as the trust of the people that lent you their money.
Borrowing money to gamble is already a sign that you are desperate to win back your loses, you won't borrow money if you still have the money
to gamble and that is because you spend the money you cannot afford to lose you are now creating a problem which for sure you will regret in the end.

It's not only desperation but there is something wrong with the way that gambler is thinking. And this confirms that he/she is really addicted to gambling and if you want to lose a lot of friends, you'll do this. But if you don't want to lose a lot friends where you can borrow anytime, don't do this. It's not that bad to borrow but if the reason isn't appropriate and you are desperately doing it, you are doing a mistake.

milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1136

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:05:36 PM

It's not only desperation but there is something wrong with the way that gambler is thinking. And this confirms that he/she is really addicted to gambling and if you want to lose a lot of friends, you'll do this. But if you don't want to lose a lot friends where you can borrow anytime, don't do this. It's not that bad to borrow but if the reason isn't appropriate and you are desperately doing it, you are doing a mistake.
Those are just nonsense thing to do that you would borrow money to your friends for the sake of gambling.You would really lose friends if you didnt able to repay those debts that you have borrowed.This thing is really considered as a mistake already.If you do play gambling then be responsible to use your own money with limitations.

Gcee02

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:42:58 PM

Honestly, i dont know how to gamble. I was trying to play in freebit.co.in at bitsler but then i always end up for nothing. Even if i know the tricks, maybe its not my line.
Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:55:17 PM

Not cashing oit when you arw ahead. Before starting set your cash out number and when you hit it just stop.
that is the only mistake which every gambler tends to make it might not sound really bad but not stopping after getting profit or your limit would mean you are now risking to lose your profit and when that happens you risk to lose your bankroll also
Indeed, this is the main reason why people lose in gambling a lot because of the greed they have. They don’t have control on their greed and emotions. Whenever they are having profit, they don’t cash out with a hope of winning more money and at the end they eventually lose.

You should always set a limit or target for you before beginning game and when you reach that target, simply leave the game to enjoy profit.

being greedy is one of the worst mistake in gambling and i think every gamblers have this experience, including me. we can see clearly that we don't have chance to win but our mind keep telling to us that we can win with easy this time and this makes us to continue to playing gambling. but the other mistake is we don't cash out our money because we want more money and we can use that money to just playing and hoping in the next round we can hit the jackpot.
It is always very hard for someone who thought gambling would change their life or they will get the kind of wealth they have always dreamed to never get greedy while gambling while some smart folks believe that gambling is just a way to have some fun and if you get lucky in the process, you can win some good amount of money before someone can find ways to control that huge greed whenever they are losing or whenever they win.
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

Honestly, i dont know how to gamble. I was trying to play in freebit.co.in at bitsler but then i always end up for nothing. Even if i know the tricks, maybe its not my line.
That is good, don't learn to gamble here you will not learn anything. only you will lose your money.

So find any other thing to kill your free time it is good for you and your family.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:44:04 PM

Borrowing money for gambling is equal to arranging a pistol for committing suicide or digging a big hole where you can sleep forever. I don’t know how these gamblers are going to understand that they are not going o get back what they have lost, they don’t have super natural powers or not are illuminati’s that they will get some satanic help for winning back what they lost. Just quit gambling the moment your losses cross your profits.
there is no ending when you do that , get a loan for something crazy like gambling? no thanks , you should think more than once , you are risking your life for sure , as when it gets deep and deeper you might get depressed .

don't want to pay the debt , but an addiction force you to keep playing no matter what.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:05:10 PM

That is good, don't learn to gamble here you will not learn anything. only you will lose your money.

So find any other thing to kill your free time it is good for you and your family.

I second you because gambling is no joke  and so you better go in prepared because the house/bookie is there to make profits from you and  so you should go there too prepared and ready to beat him too but with what he said i sense a complete gambling novice here and the best will be to advice him to stay off or learn well on the job before embarking on gambling.
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:54:05 PM

Those are just nonsense thing to do that you would borrow money to your friends for the sake of gambling.You would really lose friends if you didnt able to repay those debts that you have borrowed.This thing is really considered as a mistake already.If you do play gambling then be responsible to use your own money with limitations.

It's nonsense but that's the reality in the world of gambling, there are so many gamblers that are desperately doing that. They are not noticing that this act is really disgusting if those lenders will know that the money you borrowed will be used for gambling. And that mistake is being done again for repetitive times until those gamblers are used to that act and treats it as normal.

birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:08:12 PM

I consider gambling in bitcoin casinos a very serious mistake because you are loosing your coins that has a much greater value if kept in your  wallet and if you wait the same coins will get you more money . Another big mistake is to get blinded by people who say that they bought tips from teams and giving very high odd tips , those are false and you'll get scammed each time .
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:16:39 PM

I consider gambling in bitcoin casinos a very serious mistake because you are loosing your coins that has a much greater value if kept in your  wallet and if you wait the same coins will get you more money . Another big mistake is to get blinded by people who say that they bought tips from teams and giving very high odd tips , those are false and you'll get scammed each time .

Have you forgotten that they also stand a chance to win as well and they can earn bitcoin if the odds favor them and so i don't see that to be a mistake because even though you are risking it can go either way.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: