Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:08:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: .  (Read 17183 times)
Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:31:44 AM

Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

This guy just signed up and this is his first post.... Roll Eyes

I'll take "ba" "bd" or "60" -- in that order please ;-) **winner winner chikun dinner**

Look at this guys half a year posting gaps....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:27:20 AM

Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

I'll take "ba" "bd" or "60" -- in that order please ;-) **winner winner chikun dinner**

Lol, this is hilarious, but I'm not surprised.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
MasterP4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:36:09 AM

In the first case I don't have nothing to say but in the case of this user v1rtu0so I can tell that is a real user even an old one, despite the case his account is pretty new, he is an user that is very involved with cryptos currency, you can find him on places poloniex and just-dice.

I know that is him because i was chatting with him about this thread and he told me about his choice, but don't take my word, he is able to provide proofs that he owns that account if it's asked.

if you need something leave me a message.
v1rtu0so

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:38:50 AM

Hello,

one ticket please

thanks!

lol no

To be fair, I have been a part of the crypto community since March of 2013 when I bought my first butterfly labs pos that shipped in November of that year after much hype and much delay. I am a moderator over at Just-Dice.com and am willing to provide proof of this. I have followed the forums for a long time; but up until last year never had a "reason" to post I suppose. I have verified accounts with BTC-E, Coinbase, Circle, Gemini, Poloniex, and Bitstamp and execute trades on a near day to day basis. I can count off at least 10 names from the list currently on the raffle that I personally know from my time spent in the Just-Dice community, and it is these same people that brought the list to my attention.

If my "newbie" posting status on the forums is the only indication of my involvement in crypto you care about, then I suppose I have little to no involvement that is measurable by the standards of a forum that is open to viewing. Too bad the forums didn't give credit for hours spent viewing the forums and only gives credit to people that pepper every post with their opinions. I would love to be given a chance on the list, and as always am willing to provide whatever proof of my existence in this community you feel is necessary :-)

On that labored note... I wish you all luck in the raffle!

-v1
Zepher
Copper Member

Activity: 686
Merit: 603

Electricity is really just organized lightning

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:43:55 AM

In the first case I don't have nothing to say but in the case of this user v1rtu0so I can tell that is a real user even an old one, despite the case his account is pretty new, he is an user that is very involved with cryptos currency, you can find him on places poloniex and just-dice.

I know that is him because i was chatting with him about this thread and he told me about his choice, but don't take my word, he is able to provide proofs that he owns that account if it's asked.

And what about yourself? You haven't been seen since April when you last posted, before entering the raffle. From where I'm standing, this account looks like it has been revived solely for the purpose of entering.
I'm not going to clutter up the thread with arguments though, just understand why accounts such as yours raise a flag.

Cheers and good luck.

My only payment address: 1ZephertJThxkHih7XcaUHBkMSnvkTt5u
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 09:45:39 AM

Hello OP, can I still get one?
Thanks.
bloom08

Activity: 286

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:14:00 AM

one ticket pls Smiley random # can do Smiley
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1814
Merit: 2764

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 10:29:58 AM

I'm a little late on this but I'll take a random spot if any are available!    Grin

andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:31:09 AM

V1rtu0so is a real and trusted member, he is just not active on the forums, i say that he deserves a ticket as everyone else and even more than multi-acc cunts.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 11:48:44 AM

I'm afraid I'll be sleeping during the halving. Someone PM me and wake me up with an email notification! Cheesy

Someone should make one of those bots that are on Reddit that reply to your posts xD

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
chronicsky
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1222

Just looking for peace

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:03:54 PM

To be fair, I have been a part of the crypto community since March of 2013 when I bought my first butterfly labs pos that shipped in November of that year after much hype and much delay. I am a moderator over at Just-Dice.com and am willing to provide proof of this. I have followed the forums for a long time; but up until last year never had a "reason" to post I suppose. I have verified accounts with BTC-E, Coinbase, Circle, Gemini, Poloniex, and Bitstamp and execute trades on a near day to day basis. I can count off at least 10 names from the list currently on the raffle that I personally know from my time spent in the Just-Dice community, and it is these same people that brought the list to my attention.

If my "newbie" posting status on the forums is the only indication of my involvement in crypto you care about, then I suppose I have little to no involvement that is measurable by the standards of a forum that is open to viewing. Too bad the forums didn't give credit for hours spent viewing the forums and only gives credit to people that pepper every post with their opinions. I would love to be given a chance on the list, and as always am willing to provide whatever proof of my existence in this community you feel is necessary :-)

On that labored note... I wish you all luck in the raffle!

-v1

There is nothing to be offended by here.
you should know how people are and how much one can do to win/make money...
There are many many shill account entries and thus it has many of us paranoid and we make most of guys as shills..

It's simply free money being given here and thus it's important to verify the user...

If you're known and such , you  don't have to worry as you will be able to tell such incase you win , as what will be done even after refining the list
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 12:10:37 PM

I'm afraid I'll be sleeping during the halving. Someone PM me and wake me up with an email notification! Cheesy

Someone should make one of those bots that are on Reddit that reply to your posts xD
What time is it planned for? I don't think there will be an exact time until the last couple of blocks have been found buf jusf something close enough will do.

We are in similar time zone, find oug for me and i will send you a text or telegram alert.

Wouter Mense

Activity: 14
Merit: 8

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:15:23 PM

Yeah, I'll admit I came out of my lurking cave just for this  Roll Eyes

I really don't post much anywhere in general and seeing a free raffle with big prizes, I jumped on it Cheesy

Feel free to take my spot away and give it to someone else, if lurkers aren't allowed  Cry
MasterP4

Activity: 76

Here we go!!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:18:27 PM

And what about yourself? You haven't been seen since April when you last posted, before entering the raffle. From where I'm standing, this account looks like it has been revived solely for the purpose of entering.
I'm not going to clutter up the thread with arguments though, just understand why accounts such as yours raise a flag.

Cheers and good luck.

to answer the question that you made me, yes my last post was on April 2016 and probably if I didn't got that post commissioned and did a clarification post before that, my posts were on 2015, I understand that activity is important but doesn't always is good meter to say if someone is a real user or a multi-accounter, It can't tell how often I read bitcointalk posts or if didn't read at all or tell if I was looking about bitcoin prior the creation of this account in 2013, not to mention how easily some user grow from newbie to hero member in no time fueled by signature campaigns, I fully understand the reason to doubt about particular cases of users and consider it legit, I didn't made that post to justify "newbies" some cases in there are clearly multi-acc must be managed by the raffle master, I just said that I know the user v1rtu0so. like the user andulolika did after me.

I take your comment in a constructive manner, I just gave you my opinion because you left the question open to me, also yeah I was reading the post, saw that the rules allowed me to eligible for a ticket, saw some friends on the list and spots unused and quickly logged in and revived it.

if you need something leave me a message.
snaark

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:27:55 PM

Random ticket too, please  Grin
Thanks!

I want a free tiket please

Thank you Smiley

Random ticket too, please C2 for me

Thank you

3 more Spanish accounts signing up within 2 minutes time.......  Roll Eyes

And? We're friends, do you know what that is?
XERES

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:48:26 PM

Any spot left? I'd be happy if you pick an random number for me MJ Smiley
Thanks

CryptoGods

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

Enhancing Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 01:27:20 PM

Fairness is always appreciated!  Smiley
Keep up the good work, let'see who will be the lucky guy  Smiley Winning easy gives not satisfaction!

♦ CryptoGods - Enhancing Blockchain Technology ♦
m4nki

Activity: 1039
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:29:51 PM

Awesome prizes and organization - thank you minerjones and sponsors!  Grin

Great way to celebrate the halvening!

wttbs
Legendary

Activity: 2210
Merit: 1109

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:54:45 PM

Thanks MinerJones for this raffle ! I send a small donation of 0.00420000 BTC for your time and effort  Grin

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/5964010710fa7c6a7cfd83acb99ae7738fafd0dd7d71d1f2e3101d0fda9917c4
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 03:04:16 PM

Jah! Nice work getting all the spots filled, fabulous rewards. I'll hit you up with some BTC when I get off of work. This is great!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: