Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:41:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TRUMPCOIN TAKEOVER THREAD aka Leveraged Buyout (Coup) Thread  (Read 5139 times)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 03:45:49 AM

plus after he asked the thread if the fund should go to escrow or signal7 or someone else after the thread was unlocked like a bunch of people all said they prefer signal7 get the fund.  Then in his next post he announces he will transfer it to escrow and for me to just accept it.  when I questioned him further.  This was during the time he transfered the 100k to you and you confirmed.  He stated that you both would transfer the 100k each to an escrow guy tomorrow.
     He also states that he does not care which escrow because they are all trusted.  I have read lots of horrow stories about escrow and the one commonality is the owner is crooked.  Many years then one day crook.

Also I asked him if we will be able to vet the escrow guys
     I asked if we will be able to read the terms and conditions of the escrow contract and he replied that in the crypto world we don't use contracts because it is all trust.
    Then I asked if we don't use contracts in the crypto world then why I am about to go sign a contract with the US government for a super PAC for this group  and why am I about to unmask for the benefit of this group
    And in response he announces he must go to bed.
     Then a few minutes later he posts another teaser about this email he got from the book writer who wants to do a book on his coin.  to prove he is not a liar.

Depredation,
+1

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:21:32 AM

An escrow agent is a bad idea imo.  Who knows the motivations of these different escrow agents.  I've heard horror stories about them too.  If Robert David Steele is really talking to some of you, then you ought to convince him to hold on to the TrumpFund.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Signal7

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:28:15 AM

Signal7,
     what about the "vote" about if it should be sent to you, then everybody voted Signal7 and he announces it will be sent to escrow tomorrow?  He said you both will send it to escrow tomorrow?  Thank you for the update

I have not read all of the posts so I can only comment on what I know to be my agreement with him and what I fully intend to do.

I will put the coins where the community tells me to.

Let me update you then.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

I should also add a number of people wish to see me move on. If there is consensus , no problem I will step down.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

Please step down.

Please delete .rocks/ have it forward to .com

I imagine you have plenty of personal trumps. It's in your own financial interest to walk away.

Im not surprised you want to see me go. But lets just wait and see how others decide to vote.

This should prove to be interesting.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10658589

The poll should be:  should I stay or should I go - not TrumpFund. Thats going in Escrow
Now cast your vote.

And the unnoffical (?) poll

This was already voted on and Chicken said that the vote should be if he's "stepping down or not"

with that in mind I propose this poll, which I can only hope will have its outcome respected.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10659336/r

Also here is the poll about where the fund should go.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10659341/r

I'll do whatever everyone wants me to do. If you want me to stake it until a real plan is drawn, I will. If you want to vote in an escrow, I will release it. It's not mine. It belongs to everyone.

If you all are voting for me to hold it and that happens, the only thing I ask is that it not stop there. Once the fund is secured to me, we have to vote again for its final destination. Please properly secure this damn thing to an elected treasurer before something else happens to it. It can not be flying around unaccountably if it is to be advertised on my servers as part of a decentralized super pac for Donald Frickin Trump.

btw - the current "Trump Fund" address posted on the homepage of the site uploaded to me contains 1 TRUMP. Let that sink in... But how would anyone even know since all the explorers are down? This is unacceptable. The new website is offline. Maintenance ports are closed for now. trumpcoin.com is redirected back to .rocks until I and everyone else knows who owns the private keys to the official address on that page. If posted publicly, it can NOT change.

In spite of the org charts posted, it's actually not clear who is in charge of what around here but whoever is actually running this show now needs to stand down and let a proper board be elected. It is way past time to do that. If I am wrong then please correct me.

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
tensai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:32:12 AM

An escrow agent is a bad idea imo.  Who knows the motivations of these different escrow agents.  I've heard horror stories about them too.  If Robert David Steele is really talking to some of you, then you ought to convince him to hold on to the TrumpFund.

giving your money over to someone who is contractually obligated to do exactly what you say with it is a bad idea? These people handle millions of dollars daily, but you are afraid to give over 200k of a digital currency currently worth like 8 cent per coin?

The real world just knocked on your door, go open it.

Chicken's team still has accumulated an unknown sum of coins certainly above 1/10th of total amount by creating this crash. If this fund ever became worth a lot of money then there'd be media outlets picking up stories about Trump taking money from scammers. This coin will never succeed after what Chicken did to it. Please whoever is new and reading this post do not be the people who buy when chicken unloads his bags.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:48:07 AM

giving your money over to someone who is contractually obligated to do exactly what you say with it is a bad idea? These people handle millions of dollars daily, but you are afraid to give over 200k of a digital currency currently worth like 8 cent per coin?

Chicken's team still has accumulated an unknown sum of coins certainly above 1/10th of total amount by creating this crash. If this fund ever became worth a lot of money then there'd be media outlets picking up stories about Trump taking money from scammers. This coin will never succeed after what Chicken did to it. Please whoever is new and reading this post do not be the people who buy when chicken unloads his bags.

What are you talking about?  You have no proof that Chicken unloaded his coins at the top and then intentionally caused the price drop to buy back in.  Imo, Chicken legitimately hates pump groups and when he thought the Alex Jones Show was just a lie to hype the price, he told everyone that the new management CantStump was just a PnD group.  From what I can tell, I don't think either Chicken or CantStump had bad motives, but I'm not privy to all the facts.  I think CantStump jumped the gun and made a hasty announcement about TrumpCoin being on Alex's show.  I think Chicken assumed this was ill-intent, maybe incorrectly, and let his opinion be known causing the price drop.  If the fund goes to an escrow agent, you better be sure he is one based in the US and has a decent track record.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 04:48:21 AM

tensai,
     If you know anything about crypto coins since bitcoin started then you also know some of the crypto escrow horror stories.  And chickens65 already responded to me on this topic by saying that "in the crypto world we don't use contracts it is all trust" he was responding to me specifically about the crypto escrow plans he had announced.
     Which is not true the crypto world is all about trustless even I know this.  Also I was accused by Chickens65 a few days ago about not knowing anything about crypto.  I think the comments from us both speak for themselves.

The crypto escrow guys all have buddies and will be good for a while then one day they go crooked.  Very simple.  I have read too many horror stories to be swayed by your "real world" arguments.  Besides we are waiting to add real value so they may be worth 8 Cents now (correction 3cents now) but that is not a logical argument to not care about a detail due to the relative current value.  And now to find out the crypto escrow guys don't do contracts means it is even less of a good idea than ever before in my opinion.

Signal7,
     I do not know what to say.  Really,  speechless.  This needs to be worked out I agree.  So far the polls show you as the preferred trump fund holder.  You seem like you are worried about holding it for very long.  I think once you have all the fund in your possession the next steps can be taken.  Right now we cannot afford to get ahead of ourselves.  There are too many things at issue like you pointed out and we are way behind.  I am concerned if it goes to escrow it will never do any good and hamstring super pac efforts.  Why should I worry about a pac if there is no funding or ability to contract with the escrow agent for projects.  

And no you are not wrong

Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:10:43 AM

I'll do whatever everyone wants me to do. If you want me to stake it until a real plan is drawn, I will. If you want to vote in an escrow, I will release it. It's not mine. It belongs to everyone.

If you all are voting for me to hold it and that happens, the only thing I ask is that it not stop there. Once the fund is secured to me, we have to vote again for its final destination. Please properly secure this damn thing to an elected treasurer before something else happens to it. It can not be flying around unaccountably if it is to be advertised on my servers as part of a decentralized super pac for Donald Frickin Trump.

btw - the current "Trump Fund" address posted on the homepage of the site uploaded to me contains 1 TRUMP. Let that sink in... But how would anyone even know since all the explorers are down? This is unacceptable. The new website is offline. Maintenance ports are closed for now. trumpcoin.com is redirected back to .rocks until I and everyone else knows who owns the private keys to the official address on that page. If posted publicly, it can NOT change.

In spite of the org charts posted, it's actually not clear who is in charge of what around here but whoever is actually running this show now needs to stand down and let a proper board be elected. It is way past time to do that. If I am wrong then please correct me.

We must learn to walk before we can run, that is why you must hold the fund until we find someone better.
There is a working explorer: http://www.vicenet.org:3001/
Yes, we need to get things organized here; I'm trying to do my part.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
tensai

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:20:27 AM

What are you talking about?  You have no proof that Chicken unloaded his coins at the top and then intentionally caused the price drop to buy back in.  Imo, Chicken legitimately hates pump groups and when he thought the Alex Jones Show was just a lie to hype the price, he told everyone that the new management CantStump was just a PnD group.  From what I can tell, I don't think either Chicken or CantStump had bad motives, but I'm not privy to all the facts.  I think CantStump jumped the gun and made a hasty announcement about TrumpCoin being on Alex's show.  I think Chicken assumed this was ill-intent, maybe incorrectly, and let his opinion be known causing the price drop.  If the fund goes to an escrow agent, you better be sure he is one based in the US and has a decent track record.

you will never get definite proof of anything because this is crypto. i understand that you want your coins to not lose all their value, but chicken and his team is sitting there with 1/xth of the supply ready to dump on the next pump and trump supporters are the people who will have to pay for it. The case for why it's obvious cantstump and chicken are in the same team and they orchestrated this crash has been put forward multiple times, it's insanely obvious. So obvious that this coin can never reach media outlets that do due dilligence anymore. The coin is dead.

for those reason I will continue doing my best not to let chicken unload his bags on anyone.  Sucks for the people who own this coin right now and are innocent, but you being scammed does not make it right for you to mislead others into buying your bags.
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:24:30 AM

What are you talking about?  You have no proof that Chicken unloaded his coins at the top and then intentionally caused the price drop to buy back in.  Imo, Chicken legitimately hates pump groups and when he thought the Alex Jones Show was just a lie to hype the price, he told everyone that the new management CantStump was just a PnD group.  From what I can tell, I don't think either Chicken or CantStump had bad motives, but I'm not privy to all the facts.  I think CantStump jumped the gun and made a hasty announcement about TrumpCoin being on Alex's show.  I think Chicken assumed this was ill-intent, maybe incorrectly, and let his opinion be known causing the price drop.  If the fund goes to an escrow agent, you better be sure he is one based in the US and has a decent track record.

you will never get definite proof of anything because this is crypto. i understand that you want your coins to not lose all their value, but chicken and his team is sitting there with 1/xth of the supply ready to dump on the next pump and trump supporters are the people who will have to pay for it. The case for why it's obvious cantstump and chicken are in the same team and they orchestrated this crash has been put forward multiple times, it's insanely obvious. So obvious that this coin can never reach media outlets that do due dilligence anymore. The coin is dead.

for those reason I will continue doing my best not to let chicken unload his bags on anyone.  Sucks for the people who own this coin right now and are innocent, but you being scammed does not make it right for you to mislead others into buying your bags.
See the problem here is that there is no proof.  Without proof it's just an assumption.  I am not saying that they didn't accumulate coins, but until you can prove it, it remains an assumption.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:24:44 AM

WARNING!

HILLARY SUPPORTER ALERT!

kevin1234a
Legendary

Merit: 1000

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 06:17:06 AM

seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 05:11:47 PM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 05:22:14 PM by seige

This project is run by 3 fraudsters

chicken65 + Cantstump + Signal7

Notice after the dump, chicken65 wants to leave the project and hand it over to Signal7

I can assure everybody here, Signal7 is going to run away and not handle things professionally just wait and see

Everybody had faith in Cantstump LOL and look what happened

He ran away and chicken65 turns up as superman saying he won't let anybody tarnish the trump

And now he changes his mind yet again and wants to hand it to his insider buddy Signal7

This is all fishy

Any here is my 2 cents.

This scam is being run by 3 people, chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

They are in it together

chicken65 = Biggest Scammer Ever (the owner of this scam)

Cantstump = the scammer behind the pump n dump

Signal7 = the tech guy behind the scam

Trumpcoin is going to go down, in the hands of these 3

Wait and see

seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:54:42 PM

Looks like chickenshit has locked both threads. The moderated one and the unmoderated one

Who wants to see what this chickenshit looks like?

here you go:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1367265.new#new

Hint: he is in his 60s so be the judge of how the chickenshit scammer looks like
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:37:07 PM

Trump Coins
« Sent to: Signal7  on: Today at 03:21:49 PM »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »
 Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageDelete   

Hi,

chicken65 told me that you wanted to deposit another 100k trumpcoins into escrow. If true let me know. Only proceed if you are fine with the risks of holding them on an exchange. You can suggest an alternate exchange too if you wish.

Greetings!
Sebastian

Re: Trump Coins
« Sent to: SebastianJu  on: Today at 04:35:21 PM »

Hi SebastianJu,

This is not true. I have made no such agreement with anyone.

Chicken65 has actually acted against the wishes of the TrumpCoin community, who wish for all of the coins to be sent to me, including the 100k that he sent to you. The community believes the coins sent to you belong to our project and should not, under any circumstances be stored in an exchange wallet to be managed by a third party, at least not at this time.

This entire situation arose from a disclosure that Chicken65 was mishandling our common funds. He was asked to turn the coins over to me by prominent members of this organization as published by him. He turned over half to me and sent the other half to you and has demanded that I send the other half to you, which I cannot in good faith do in contrast to the wishes of the people that the fund belongs to as per the written statements of the Trumpcoin project.

Please provide to me with the terms of this escrow as agreed upon between yourself and Chicken65 along with the terms that I will be entering into with you so that I may provide this information to the fund owners to decide how I should respond.

Thank you,
Signal7

www.TrumpCoin.com
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:38:07 PM

Trump Coins

Hi,

chicken65 told me that you wanted to deposit another 100k trumpcoins into escrow. If true let me know. Only proceed if you are fine with the risks of holding them on an exchange. You can suggest an alternate exchange too if you wish.

Greetings!
Sebastian

Hi SebastianJu,

Chicken65 has actually acted against the wishes of the TrumpCoin community, who wish for all of the coins to be sent to me, including the 100k that he sent to you. The community believes the coins sent to you belong to our project and should not, under any circumstances be stored in an exchange wallet to be managed by a third party, at least not at this time.

This entire situation arose from a disclosure that Chicken65 was mishandling our common funds. He was asked to turn the coins over to me by prominent members of this organization as published by him. He turned over half to me and sent the other half to you and has demanded that I send the other half to you, which I cannot in good faith do in contrast to the wishes of the people that the fund belongs to as per the written statements of the Trumpcoin project.

Please provide to me with the terms of this escrow as agreed upon between yourself and Chicken65 along with the terms that I will be entering into with you so that I may provide this information to the fund owners to decide how I should respond.

Thank you,
Signal7
Should you also start your own thread?

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:39:44 PM

Trump Coins

Hi,

Greetings!
Sebastian

Hi SebastianJu,

Thank you,
Signal7

Ugh that has some nasty typos in it

www.TrumpCoin.com
tensai

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:54:08 PM

I feel fucking sorry for SebastianWu in all of this.

I'm sure when he agreed to this escrow he thought it'd take up maybe half hour of his time, turns out it might just become his worst nightmare lmao.
Signal7

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 09:55:18 PM

Should you also start your own thread?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1536643

www.TrumpCoin.com
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:01:03 PM

Trump Coins

Hi,

Greetings!
Sebastian

Hi SebastianJu,

Thank you,
Signal7

Ugh that has some nasty typos in it

1000x better than the shit chicken writes.

-Delete .rocks off the face of the earth.
-Get .com back up.
-Secure the 200k in rock solid escrow
-Keep chicken and his aliases the fuck away.

That's all we have to do.
Depredation

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 10:02:00 PM

Yes get that .com site up that was fucking beautiful ima go for a while brb

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀