Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:04:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you always missed the right time to sell/buy bitcoin?  (Read 52756 times)
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 13, 2017, 11:41:52 PM

Do you always missed the right time to sell or buy bitcoin?
Actually yes when I'm trying to buy bitcoins the price is continuos to increase and when I have bitcoins earnings from sig campaign the price is too low but right now I'm waiting to increase again so I can exhange some of my bitcoins.
i think there will be not a sing person who can claim that he never missed the right time. i can say that recently when the price of bitcoin reached to 1150 USD, i still hold my bitcoin and not sell it. i think it was the good time to sell but i cannot sell my bitcoin at that price and now the price of bitcoin trading very low as compare to 1150.

But at least you have already learned the lesson, mate.  I have no doubt that the next time we see the price around $1,100 many bitcoiners will be eager to sell, but I hope that even is not just a trap of big whales to keep pushing the price higher and empty our wallets again   Grin
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 02:51:05 AM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 02:11:10 AM by delliaerd

Yeah it is a miserable momen , when i wanna sell my bitcoin, the price suddenly goes down deeply and i missed the high price.
I am feel so regret when i wanna sell tomorrow and at the night I sleep , the price of bitcoin drop so low during one night. I ever saw only one night bitcoin's price go down almost 100 dollars.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 03:06:49 AM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.
to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
exactly the same case here. i also missed the right time when the price of bitcoin reached to 1100+. i was thinking that the price is still increasing and was hopping that this time the price is going to make a new record of all time high price. but still hopping that very soon we will see the price above 1200.

i have experience this too, i am buy bitcoin when i see the price is going to down in 888 and i missed the price in 918 for selling and now the price is getting to deep in under of 800 so for now, i only hold my bitcoin and waiting for next bubble and i hope the price will be increase soon.

I think you must hold your coins long time because there is no hope that again the price will increase. It may take a long time to cross 1000$. I missed 3 times since last 2 weeks. First when the price crossed 1150$ and next 1000$ and last 2 days back 900+. So today morning I saw it was 800$ I lost my hope, so I sold my coins. See now the price is 770$. My suggestion doesn't miss this opportunity. 

yeah i agree with you and now i only hold my coins for a while because i see that the price is still under the price when i bought yesterday beside that, i think its time for us to watching altcoin because if the bitcoin price is like this, the altcoin is ready to wake up. but i don't think that bitcoin price is gets new floor for now.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2017, 05:17:05 AM

Actually yes when I'm trying to buy bitcoins the price is continuos to increase and when I have bitcoins earnings from sig campaign the price is too low but right now I'm waiting to increase again so I can exhange some of my bitcoins.
i think there will be not a sing person who can claim that he never missed the right time. i can say that recently when the price of bitcoin reached to 1150 USD, i still hold my bitcoin and not sell it. i think it was the good time to sell but i cannot sell my bitcoin at that price and now the price of bitcoin trading very low as compare to 1150.
Yep. There'll always be an instance where we missed the right time. Only thing to do is to be more prepared next time and make sure to recover any "loss".

Anyhow, when this happens to me, I get more reluctant to sell and more inclined to hodl and wait. It'll recover.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 07:57:00 AM

Sometimes, I just regret whenever I am about to invest but I forget to do and then the price gets high. It is like ughh, but, then again it is not too late at all. There are always chance that we can make profit thru trading. Patience is always the key here and focus in at the same time. Make trading as one of your habit.
to me just two days before i wan going to sell my bitcoin on 1150  but on the same day even with in an year the price of bitcoin fell down to a very ery low price and reach to below 800 USD. therefore i really missed the right time to sell my bitcoins.
exactly the same case here. i also missed the right time when the price of bitcoin reached to 1100+. i was thinking that the price is still increasing and was hopping that this time the price is going to make a new record of all time high price. but still hopping that very soon we will see the price above 1200.

i have experience this too, i am buy bitcoin when i see the price is going to down in 888 and i missed the price in 918 for selling and now the price is getting to deep in under of 800 so for now, i only hold my bitcoin and waiting for next bubble and i hope the price will be increase soon.

I think you must hold your coins long time because there is no hope that again the price will increase. It may take a long time to cross 1000$. I missed 3 times since last 2 weeks. First when the price crossed 1150$ and next 1000$ and last 2 days back 900+. So today morning I saw it was 800$ I lost my hope, so I sold my coins. See now the price is 770$. My suggestion doesn't miss this opportunity. 

yeah i agree with you and now i only hold my coins for a while because i see that the price is still under the price when i bought yesterday beside that, i think its time for us to watching altcoin because if the bitcoin price is like this, the altcoin is ready to wake up. but i don't think that bitcoin price is gets new floor for now.

I agree, it is time for our long sleeping altcoins to wake up and start giving some profit. Good thing that bitcoin didn't drop below 750$ because i would be disappointed because it already reach 100$. Let's buy more altcoins if we can because in a few months they will start moving up.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 09:34:46 AM

I get more reluctant to sell and more inclined to hodl and wait. It'll recover.
It works perfect with the respect to bitcoin trading and definitely not with Forex or any other stocks.

Even with bitcoin, only for selling it will be applicable and not for a buying price levels. I mean to say if we miss a right point to book profits in bitcoin trading, we can wait but we cannot do the same to enter into a buying position of bitcoins.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 14, 2017, 08:09:14 PM

yes i also missed the right tie to sell my bitcoin, when the price cross 1150, as i did not sell my bitcoin at that price and now the price is trading under 800. so i can only hope and wait because i am not going to sell my bitcoin at this price. i am hopeful that this time the price of bitcoin will again reach to the previous price. and this time i will not miss the opportunity to sell my bitcoin.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 04:03:53 PM

It works perfect with the respect to bitcoin trading and definitely not with Forex or any other stocks.

Even with bitcoin, only for selling it will be applicable and not for a buying price levels. I mean to say if we miss a right point to book profits in bitcoin trading, we can wait but we cannot do the same to enter into a buying position of bitcoins.
With the price of the bitcoin going up to $1000 really quickly that made people think that there is a high chance for it to go up even more, but others who were waiting for it to reach that price and decided to sell made the price go down significantly which left most of us regretting that we missed the time to sell.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 09:37:24 PM

I have missed quite a lot but now I have made up my mind that any time I can afford btc, I will buy irrespective of the price and the right time to sell is when I am comfortable with the profit that is coming irrespective if how high the price will go so far I am ok with what I have currently, I am selling. The bad experience I had was not even with btc but an alt thinking the price will rise but I was really disappointed when it was talking a reverse gear and I lost about 90% of what I would have made earlier.
hurain

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 10:32:13 PM

With the price of the bitcoin going up to $1000 really quickly that made people think that there is a high chance for it to go up even more, but others who were waiting for it to reach that price and decided to sell made the price go down significantly which left most of us regretting that we missed the time to sell.
to me i think this time most of the people really missed the right time sell their bitcoins because they were expecting that the price of bitcoin is still will again raising, therefore to me i will simple hold my bitcoin.
PacePay

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

to me i think this time most of the people really missed the right time sell their bitcoins because they were expecting that the price of bitcoin is still will again raising, therefore to me i will simple hold my bitcoin.
You are right as those people who were ready for to sell and cannot sell really lost the time to sell a that time while those people who can wait for longer and will wait for a few months then they will catch the right time once again as I am can see that the price is once again increasing in value.
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 03:43:09 PM

After every pump there is a dump, and same after every dump is a pumping the bitcoin price. So instead of holding bitcoins for longer period of time, it better to keep buying  and selling bitcoins in short spans and earn short profits.  Just be wise on when to buy and when to sale.  Wink

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:35:35 PM

After every pump there is a dump, and same after every dump is a pumping the bitcoin price. So instead of holding bitcoins for longer period of time, it better to keep buying  and selling bitcoins in short spans and earn short profits.  Just be wise on when to buy and when to sale.  Wink
Well you cannot force someone who have not the ability to trade
They prefer to choose a simply way to earn profit by holding bitcoin as long as possible
It's hard however to earn profit consistently in trading
So both choose which one you have a passion to make money.
delliaerd

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 02:59:32 AM

I have missed quite a lot but now I have made up my mind that any time I can afford btc, I will buy irrespective of the price and the right time to sell is when I am comfortable with the profit that is coming irrespective if how high the price will go so far I am ok with what I have currently, I am selling. The bad experience I had was not even with btc but an alt thinking the price will rise but I was really disappointed when it was talking a reverse gear and I lost about 90% of what I would have made earlier.

Yeah i have same point with you about alt coin price. Bitcoin tend to have more stable prices than other alternatives coins. So if the Bitcoin price down it will not make us too lose. But unlike the alternative alternative coin coin can come down to 30% or 50% if there are bad events. I ever loss in eth my coin while it drop until 50%.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Kasabus

Activity: 2814
Merit: 576

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 03:48:27 AM

Yeah i have same point with you about alt coin price. Bitcoin tend to have more stable prices than other alternatives coins. So if the Bitcoin price down it will not make us too lose. But unlike the alternative alternative coin coin can come down to 30% or 50% if there are bad events. I ever loss in eth my coin while it drop until 50%.
For long term investment, you will have to go with bitcoin. But if you really want to earn in a short period of time, make sure you keep eye on the market of bitcoin regularly, when the price drop, jump automatically to altcoins, they have an opposite results.

████████████████████████
.SPORTS..
███████▄███▄▄
█████████▀▀████▄▄
▄███▄▄███████▀▀████▄▄
███▀█████▄███████▀▀███▄
████████████▄▄█████████
█████████░▀▀████▄▄████▀
████████████████████
█████████░▄▄████▀▀████▄
████████████▀▀█████████
███▄█████▀███████▄▄███▀
▀███▀▀███████▄▄████▀
█████████▄▄████▀▀
███████▀███▀▀
.bets.io.
████████████████████████
..CASINO..
millgates

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 06:14:53 AM

Yes, I usualy missed that time. I can not always watching my pc for everytime. Even I put an order, my preddiction can not always right. So I am just to learn another strategy for trading.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:00:53 AM

For long term investment, you will have to go with bitcoin. But if you really want to earn in a short period of time, make sure you keep eye on the market of bitcoin regularly, when the price drop, jump automatically to altcoins, they have an opposite results.
Not always but mostly yeah altcoins always against bitcoin price , just take a look to dogecoin when the bitcoin price still around $500 dogecoin are worth around 50 satoshi but when bitcoin price go up to $1000 then dogecoin dropped half price to around 25 satoshi , it's simply pattern but as i said it's not always happened like that.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:13:26 AM

Yes, I usualy missed that time. I can not always watching my pc for everytime. Even I put an order, my preddiction can not always right. So I am just to learn another strategy for trading.
It is usual to missed some important price inflation because no one are spending their ahole day watching on their PC for the price bitcoin. IMO there are some trading site that offers sell or buy order feature in split price. Maybe try use that so that you will have a wide prediction range. I saw this feature on ccex i don't know if others have it.
X-ray

Activity: 2912
Merit: 520

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 10:26:00 AM

It is usual to missed some important price inflation because no one are spending their ahole day watching on their PC for the price bitcoin. IMO there are some trading site that offers sell or buy order feature in split price. Maybe try use that so that you will have a wide prediction range. I saw this feature on ccex i don't know if others have it.
The feature you mentioned above is pretty useful to prevent from missing an opportunity of making profit but you still can't prevent from missing the chance fully, if you are using that feature and the price didn't reach or just so close your order will still there, wathing manually is always better in my opinion

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 11:52:12 AM

I think trading is much more than mere market moments and if we can learn to analyse the whole situation (things other than market movements) then we can earn good profits from it (it's something like fundamental analysis). We can't stay online on computer 24x7 to monitor prices but there are some apps on google play store where we can set triggered notifications in order to stay updated with unusual price movements and thus can encash opprtunities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: