Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New BTC Fund and GBBG BTC Venture  (Read 18308 times)
globalvillage (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2013, 08:19:11 PM

Just updating you shortly with the newest developments  Smiley

So, our BitBillions program is doing great. 
At the moment, there are 3173 Applicants, 190 Reserve Members and 972 Founder Members
AND our Founder membership donation with the BTC ups and downs is settled now to a bitcoin's equivalent of $50.00 USD.

Our BTC exclusive BTC Fund is doing well too,
the NAV/Share as of 07:59 AM EDT 04/11/2013 are 0.28571842 BTC, so this is not too small rise from 0.25 BTC.

Please read this article and see what our Fund managers are thinking about the current BTC market:

http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/gbbg-fund-managers-market-opinion/

You will have to notice that our BTCs are in a very good hands with them...

It is of course not too late to grab some shares for yourself and start growing your own BTC portfolio with GBBG:

http://www.bitbillions.com/gbbg-fund/

But, before you do that, you need to be a registered, free BitBillions member:
http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:04:57 AM

Nice and quiet here, no more comments from "very narrow minded guys" LOL. 
With more and more members joining and supporting the GBBG organization, they have not much to say.

GBBG and BitBillions is pro bitcoin, if you are pro bitcoin too, consider supporting them   

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 02:14:44 AM

Because people got tired of responding to your bullshit. This is not a fund, it's an affiliate marketing pyramid and GBBG will do nothing other than set up a Wordpress site.
farfiman
Legendary

Activity: 1449
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 10:03:27 AM

oh well

bitscalper
Bitdaytrade(alberto)
and the famous guys in my sig.

"We are just fools. We insanely believe that we can replace one politician with another and something will really change. The ONLY possible way to achieve change is to change the very system of how government functions. Until we are prepared to do that, suck it up for your future belongs to the madness and corruption of politicians."
Martin Armstrong
MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 15, 2013, 11:50:41 AM

Oh hey look, the found is back. Glad to hear you fraudsters are still famished, still hoping and still failing at this new BTC thing.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
blockbet.net

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Admin at blockbet.net

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2013, 11:36:12 PM

"very narrow minded guys" LOL. 

As I think I already mentioned, I was once tricked to a pyramid conference. This is actually a term that they used a lot of times, and it's obviously no accident - if you don't believe in 10k monthly income with minimal effort, then you're "narrow minded", and nobody wants to be that, right?

Well, I suppose they might lose all their money, but at least they're not narrow minded, and that's something.

Surprised to see this guy still around.

Bitcoin Sports Betting online at www.blockbet.net, featuring NBA, NHL, UFC, football (soccer) and international competitions. Fast payouts directly to your wallet, great win odds, no need to register or deposit. Bet in just a few clicks now!
Mooshire

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:10:09 AM

I have a sneaking suspicion that this ladies avatar is not her real photo...

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 03:21:01 PM

Here, take a look and while there, read some posts too: http://tagstrading.com/ ;-)

Oh, and as to my health, no worry, I am a late bloomer  Cool

Atruk

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 18, 2013, 10:51:49 PM

Here, take a look and while there, read some posts too: http://tagstrading.com/ ;-)

Oh, and as to my health, no worry, I am a late bloomer  Cool

Is that Tags Trading an advertising site where you can buy keywords to run ads on where the ads will appear nowhere?

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 04:42:47 PM

TagTrading is that new, mainstream online and mobile advertising platform which ads will soon be visible everywhere  Kiss
And yes, soon, very soon, tagvillage will add bitcoins too, so keep an eye on it.

Tagvillage goes like a turtle with its developments, very slowly and very solid. 
They have:
-Unique delivery concepts
-Proprietary software and technology
-Global marketplace with local marketing focus
-Unique brand and content

And of course the best tag trading platform on the whole net! 

Atruk, our ad platform testing will resume any day, and as a tagvillage advertiser, during the testing, your ads rotate completely free.
You still need to bid on the position and win it, but nothing is taken from your account balance.

So yep, let me invite you to a free tagvillage registration so you can learn more about this incredible program yourself:
http://www.tagvillage.com/?refid=mmmglobal

In case you have a blog or a website, as a free tagvillage publisher you will earn 50% commission from what advertiser pays for his/her ad on your site, and I can assure you that you will earn much better than from Adsense...  It is not click based but time based advertising platform, truly one of a kind and 100% free during testing!

Atruk

View Profile
April 19, 2013, 06:49:41 PM

In case you have a blog or a website, as a free tagvillage publisher you will earn 50% commission from what advertiser pays for his/her ad on your site, and I can assure you that you will earn much better than from Adsense...  It is not click based but time based advertising platform, truly one of a kind and 100% free during testing!

50% actually sounds like a rather abysmal rate for a publisher to receive. Most advertising networks don't take close to that kind of haircut.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 03:44:25 AM

50% goes to the publisher
20% goes to the tag owner
10% goes to the charity
5% goes to the tag owner sponsors
and the rest goes to tagvillage

Yep, I know, is a lot that goes out and this is why we love our village

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 12:03:17 PM

More from GBBG and BitBillion regarding new BTC business developments and earnings in BTC.  Reading this will give you more insight about the fraudulent character of this organization ha ha

Bitcoin is a brand-new protocol. It is only just beginning to have mainstream firms looking at it with any form of serious interest. We are sure there will be many organizations come and go over the next few years as this new protocol matures. We will do the best we can to bring opportunities to our members within the bitcoin economy. However, you must understand it is beyond our control to ensure that products and offers promoted by third parties will in fact be delivered as promised, or be sustainable.

This is virgin territory. Most of the original firms in this new marketplace are small, undercapitalized, and organized by amateur developers and hackers at best. However, there are mainstream organizations beginning to dabble with bitcoin. We are seeing increasing activity in Silicon Valley and in the VC world regarding this new protocol. It is only a matter of time before more professional, well-funded organizations begin to bring forth opportunities with serious longevity.

On a brighter note, the managers of the GBBG Bitcoin Fund have uncovered two ventures that appear to have very strong upside potential. Both of these ventures will bring real-world product distribution and online services into the bitcoin world. They are both well planned and appear to have solid management. Our organization is negotiating some technical and capital involvement with both organizations. In return, we expect revenues and profits that will be distributable to our membership. Again, these are real-world product distribution opportunities that will help to ‘legitimize’ bitcoin and give bitcoin participants places to use their bitcoins in a standard transactionary manner.

One of the major hurdles facing bitcoin as a protocol is that vendors begin to accept it as a valid form of payment. Retailers and service providers must adapt this ‘currency’ and validate it by allowing people to pay using it. One of our goals is to seek out and promote credible opportunities in this arena. Both of the opportunities mentioned above represent this. They both will offer real-world products and services that can be purchased using bitcoin. Therefore, we are excited to be working with them to bring their ideas into reality.

As you know, many of the upstarts in this economy are brand-new. There are thousands of ideas, businesses, and projects being developed by thousands of people around the world. It is only a matter of time before some leaders begin to emerge with real, tangible product and service offers accepting bitcoin as their currency. We are not far enough along in the development of our core products, or the core products of a few ventures we are partnering with to disclose certain details. Rest assured, we will provide much more information as soon as we are able. The future of bitcoin is bright in our eyes. We know there are some very good things coming down the pipeline. Our opinion is that early adopters of this protocol (such as our members) stand to benefit the most.

Everyone in this forum is an early adopter of Bitcoin protocol, as such don't you think that you can benefit yourself and support Bitcoin Market in general by being a member of GBBG and BitBillions...

It is a free registration, why not: http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

MPOE-PR

Activity: 756
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 20, 2013, 05:00:33 PM

Well...that aussie_striker idiot found the picture on the web so it's his now. Found it. It's his now. Get it? Nudge nudge.

My Credentials  | THE BTC Stock Exchange | I have my very own anthology! | Use bitcointa.lk, it's like this one but better.
Atruk

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 05:47:31 PM

20% goes to the tag owner
10% goes to the charity
5% goes to the tag owner sponsors

What the hell are these, and what do they have to do with the business of advertising? What reasonable content publisher is going to use an advertising network where 35% goes not to themselves or the ad network, but a built in inefficiency.

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 04:58:39 AM

@Atruk, you are highly uninformed about tagvillage, their tag trading platform, and their revolutionary time based publishing and advertising platforms. Since tagvillage does not accept bitcoins yet, I feel this forum it is not the best place to discussed it in detail, but I would like to invite you to visit my blog and read a little there:

http://tagstrading.com/revolutionary-online-advertising-network-tagvillage/
http://tagstrading.com/welcome-to-tagvillage-a-revolutionary-new-way-to-make-money-online/

I have been with tagvillage for more than 2 and half years now and can strongly assure you that they are starting something really big.

As to: "What the hell are these, and what do they have to do with the business of advertising? What reasonable content publisher is going to use an advertising network where 35% goes not to themselves or the ad network, but a built in inefficiency."

Tags are like Keywords and keywords have everything to do with advertising, you target your ads by choosing specific keywords, don't you.  In tagvillage, if I happen to own the word with which you target your ad, I get 20% from what you paid for it.  50% still goes to the publisher, so it is extremely attractive to him, especially because he is not getting paid just for clicks but for the quality of exposure the ad is getting on his site.

If you own a blog or website, then you truly should learn more, for you will earn with tagvillage much more than with any other ad network.

@MPOE-PR: GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:23:57 PM

Adsense  you say, good luck with it, I have many, many friends whose accounts were closed without any given reasons.
As soon as you have there more to withdraw, you are out of the game...

Atruk, will you please kindly inform us what previous tagvillage ventures were shut down?  As far as I know, and I am the member almost from the very start, they never participated in anything and never were shut down.  Maybe you are confusing tagvillage with Kooday, those 2 did NOT have any relations with each other besides the fact that in both of them members were buying and selling words.  Kooday was shut down long time ego, tagvillage relaunched its tag trading platform on April the 1, but members only benefited from that relaunched and ended up with much more experience and tagvillage credits.

BTW, GBBG organization supports tagvillage :-)

Something else as to your sticking up with Adsense, if you want to keep on being Google publisher, that is OK, but please take under consideration that you can register as a tagvillage advertiser, and have high quality, adsense like, 100% free advertising during the testing period.
To take advantage of this offer, one just need to register in tagvillage: http://www.tagvillage.com/?refid=mmmglobal
fill up their advertising profile and deposit min $10 into tagvillage advertising account. Then proceed with the usual setting up the advertising campaigns and bidding.  Everything during the testing period is free, no credits will be taken from one's account and the testing will last at least till the end of May, so the ads will get more than plenty of valuable free exposure.

@MPOE-PR: GET LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Don't you really have nothing more valuable to do with your time than read and reply to my nonsense???  Poor you LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:28:12 PM

BTW, have you read this yet: http://tagstrading.com/bitcoin-world-according-to-google/

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:33:47 PM

@ghdp tagvillage is in business to sell ads, tagvillage members are in business to trade tags/keywords and earn from both, the advertising targeting the keywords their own and selling keywords to other tagvillage members with profit.  BTW, trading tags is a mighty enjoyable and profitable activity, try it, you will love it, I guarantee  Cool

globalvillage (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:43:25 PM

Are you one of these members?  BitBillions new BTC network stats:
Applicants: 3727
Reserve Members: 207
Founder Members: 1059

Not yet?  You are missing big times!
BitBillions free anonimous registration:  http://www.bitbillions.com?refid=16baDwtNMeXhksVEe4ibnNLfw82znkGaiL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: