Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2926
Merit: 1442

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:39:31 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:47:27 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

The thing that will happen is, there will be war between Christianity and Islam... real war. Of course, the Big Bankers will think that they are fighting the war for profit. But it will really be a religious war.

Then Jesus will return, and destroy the remaining hordes of all people who do not accept Him as God. Then the judgment will come... and the New Heavens and the New Earth... and the Lake of Fire.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TReano

Activity: 448
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:49:57 AM

Hopefully no Religion.

I convinced religions is just a way for the least resistance. Critical and free thinking is suppressed by most Religions.

Hopefully Humans will be free in the future and not believe in any fairytales anymore.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 10:53:36 AM

It appears that plenty of humans do have the religious gene so I guess there'll be enough of them going forward to create new religions. Let's hope they're sane ones.
hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:32:42 AM

Thoughts?
As someone said already,the war between islam and christianity will happen,but afterward's i think in the future,
the religion of the future will be just simply no religion.People need's to get smarter at first,think about it,and im sure most of us will stay as atheists.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 01:15:00 PM

Thoughts?
IMO, it may happen where the human view towards something different continue comes, certainly there will be new individuals who will try to spread the new religion.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:21:10 PM

New religions might come into existence. Today through a documentary came to know about a person who acts as their families spiritual god and have their own tradition of worship. Its been getting continued to follow by most of the family members.
criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 02:24:36 PM

Imho abrahamic and similiar religion have no future.

People are getting smarter.

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 03:08:38 PM

i guess , this time there are some new religions that are just popping out but haven't recognized yet but in the future i think there would be so theories or new versions of the bible that actually has so much difference . maybe it would be better to wiped out all religions those religions are not actually perfect because there is no perfect in this world most of the religion are just pretending to be perfect . and the worst is they are just deceiving all people and they are not actually preaching about the word of god .
RealityTruth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

narrowpathnetwork.com

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:42:20 PM

Thoughts?

No but the old ones will become one new age type of global religion controlled by the antichrist.

Xubu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:50:44 PM

There will be no more 2000 years on earth.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 09:31:32 PM

i think different people have different thoughts. this world people are even changing their genes then how can it not possible that they will not change their religion. i think it also depend on the training of the parents that what they teach to their children about their religion.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:33:23 AM

Thoughts?
The Singularity draws Nigh....
hermanhs09

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:36:25 AM

i think different people have different thoughts. this world people are even changing their genes then how can it not possible that they will not change their religion. i think it also depend on the training of the parents that what they teach to their children about their religion.
Hmm,the thing is that something strange may happen,it may even be like christianity and islam will be forgotten or something similiar,
and there will be new religion which will let politics and government controll us very tightly.
It's a future,it is probably something strange for us,lol.
alplaxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:39:18 AM

The religion of the future means that the globalization process powered by technological, economic, and political forces has to travel through and take root in the diverse cultures of the world. Since religion lies at the heart of culture, this suggests that the fragmented world of diverse religions, which remained latent but reemerged at the end of the Cold War, will produce a fragmented global village throughout the twenty-first century unless the world's religious communities can find a way to move beyond their historical antagonisms.
Moloch

Activity: 798
Merit: 722

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 02:17:04 AM

When I hear "religion", I think about people believing things with no evidence...

So, I imagine the "religion of the future" will be something similar... basically propaganda... like establishment media, or pseudoscience like "climate change"

Claims like "most climatologists believe it, so you should too" is not science... that is not how science works... science is not based on how many people believe something (or it would be religion, not science)... science is based on EXPERIMENTATION and EVIDENCE, not opinion!
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 05:05:02 AM

The nature of "religion" will become unquestionably and unavoidably clear at some point in the not too distant future. And when that happens it will no longer be possible for people to rely on it for support. And since support is the only reason religion even exists, the very concept will become redundant.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2016, 06:11:55 AM

The nature of "religion" will become unquestionably and unavoidably clear at some point in the not too distant future. And when that happens it will no longer be possible for people to rely on it for support. And since support is the only reason religion even exists, the very concept will become redundant.

Its still going to take some time until religion becomes completely obsolete, There are too many people alive who no matter what proof was shown, this could be undeniable proof that there is no god but they wouldnt accept that. Until indoctrination of religions is stopped we will have people who just dont know any better, Id say its going to take 100s of years to slowly get phased out.

Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:33:45 AM

Thoughts?
My thoughts, any human with out of the world marketing skills could start a new cult or religion. I think in this new age it isn't too difficult to establish a new religion, especially if a man /women with exceptional marketing skills and intelligence decided to do so.

escrowboy

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:17:51 AM

Thoughts?
Yes and it will boomed in undeveloped countries > undeveloped countries mean uneducated people > means more people is gullible. Now observe and see that most people who believed in religion are the one that has a lack of knowledge to know what on his surroundings.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: