Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:49:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 01:49:13 PM

In the future religion will not do. In the past people were trying to scare God and government came up with religion. Soon it will be replaced by the certainty of punishment and the need for religion will not.
dimonchik13

Activity: 261

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:59:21 PM

Now there are few who believe in God and every year they become less. Even the clergy are always scandalous stories. Faith is living out its ending.
Sanekavg13

Activity: 285

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:09:47 PM

I also think that the smarter people are, the less they believe in religious fairy tales. I think the Church has no future. View in Russia Patriarch Kirill is a real politician and a thief.
igorokavg13

Activity: 240

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:29:11 PM

The farther away the more I realize that in the future will remain the religion of money. It all comes down to the power of money. Policy for the money and sell their country, people go on killing.
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:02:42 PM

I'm "praying" that if religion of money manages to stick around, that it will become even deader than a duck. The image of GOD though, in each and every human, will continue to live on as people continue to live on this earth. Again I'm praying that this image will become alive even as the money/power religions die off.

Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

The farther away the more I realize that in the future will remain the religion of money. It all comes down to the power of money. Policy for the money and sell their country, people go on killing.

Because, today as earlier, money is an important piece in life. Without it you can't , pretty much, do anything. The more you have, the more power you've got. It's all bout he money.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:04:12 PM

Because, today as earlier, money is an important piece in life. Without it you can't , pretty much, do anything. The more you have, the more power you've got. It's all bout he money.

"Money" is a generic term. It means all kinds of things to all kinds of people. It isn't necessarily a fiat currency of any nation.

Whatever money is, if a person considers that all things are money, he will have a much better starting point for manipulating wealth.

God isn't money.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
bitcoinboy12

Activity: 518
Merit: 254

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 09:46:44 AM

"Money" is a generic term. It means all kinds of things to all kinds of people. It isn't necessarily a fiat currency of any nation.

Whatever money is, if a person considers that all things are money, he will have a much better starting point for manipulating wealth.

God isn't money.

Cool

Money if you think about it is simply the capacity to own. It's not at all limited to currencies, it ranges from assets to the things you own.

dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 01:13:32 AM

God isn't money.

Cool

Money if you think about it is simply the capacity to own. It's not at all limited to currencies, it ranges from assets to the things you own.

I not only have the capacity to own myself, I actually do own myself, completely 100%  I don't want to own anyone else either, only myself. No-one owns me, or ever will. I might owe someone something or vise versa, but never own. The difference between these two is crucial, especially when thinking about religion/spirituality of the future.   Wink

Dahhi

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

MERCATOX

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:26:08 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2016, 09:50:07 AM by Dahhi

When the new religion arrives (actually the bible predicted a future world religion that will deceive almost everybody), it will deny God and attract almost everyone because of the "amazing miracles" it keeps doing.

I am of the opinion that this new religion of the future has science as its foundation, and the "amazing miracles" are technological advancements that look impossible to achieve e.g cloning, inter-galactic traveling, energy beam weapons, stem cells forming new organs etc.

People will become more and more led to believe they do not need God in their lives and are themselves gods with full control of their lives...

The new religion is already here and gaining more and more followers all the time.

But be warned, the bible also predicted judgement for all those who bow to this new god of self.

Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 11:47:00 AM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

The religion of the future will be Iglesia Ni Duterte. This religion will combine the religion of muslim and christian in ONE. They will know the real message of God from us. Si watch Presudent Duterte carefully for what his done for the country.
dippididodaday

It's personal

View Profile
October 08, 2016, 09:25:24 PM

When the new religion arrives (actually the bible predicted a future world religion that will deceive almost everybody), it will deny God and attract almost everyone because of the "amazing miracles" it keeps doing.

I am of the opinion that this new religion of the future has science as its foundation, and the "amazing miracles" are technological advancements that look impossible to achieve e.g cloning, inter-galactic traveling, energy beam weapons, stem cells forming new organs etc.

People will become more and more led to believe they do not need God in their lives and are themselves gods with full control of their lives...

The new religion is already here and gaining more and more followers all the time.

But be warned, the bible also predicted judgement for all those who bow to this new god of self.

I am the foundation and the end point of science - its beginning and its end, not the other way around. I am much more than science, yet I remain science myself, I am grounded in it but stretch beyond it, to something(one) magical, fantastic and wonderful.

Also, just as people need people, God needs God, and it gets even better: just as people need God, God needs people. So to summarize: God needs God needs people needs people needs God - and on and on it goes.

I need God in my life just as she needs me - we need each other. There is no control by, or of God, or me. There is only need and desire.

Self is in need of God and God is self, being in need. Look here in the ancient "holy" book - it gives you a clue to the truth:

Matthew 25:34‘Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me; 36naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in prison I was, and ye came unto me. 37‘Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink? 38and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and we put around? 39and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee? 40‘And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] to one of these my brethren — the least — to me ye did [it].

God is the least, he is your brother and your sister, he is you.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 08:16:17 PM

I am the foundation and the end point of science - its beginning and its end, not the other way around. I am much more than science, yet I remain science myself, I am grounded in it but stretch beyond it, to something(one) magical, fantastic and wonderful.

Also, just as people need people, God needs God, and it gets even better: just as people need God, God needs people. So to summarize: God needs God needs people needs people needs God - and on and on it goes.

I need God in my life just as she needs me - we need each other. There is no control by, or of God, or me. There is only need and desire.

Self is in need of God and God is self, being in need. Look here in the ancient "holy" book - it gives you a clue to the truth:

Matthew 25:34‘Then shall the king say to those on his right hand, Come ye, the blessed of my Father, inherit the reign that hath been prepared for you from the foundation of the world; 35for I did hunger, and ye gave me to eat; I did thirst, and ye gave me to drink; I was a stranger, and ye received me; 36naked, and ye put around me; I was infirm, and ye looked after me; in prison I was, and ye came unto me. 37‘Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when did we see thee hungering, and we nourished? or thirsting, and we gave to drink? 38and when did we see thee a stranger, and we received? or naked, and we put around? 39and when did we see thee infirm, or in prison, and we came unto thee? 40‘And the king answering, shall say to them, Verily I say to you, Inasmuch as ye did [it] to one of these my brethren — the least — to me ye did [it].

God is the least, he is your brother and your sister, he is you.

You forgot the rest of it. Matthew 25:41-46
41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘I tell you the truth, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

In other words, if you don't live the life of your expressed faith, or if you have the wrong kind of faith in the first place... eternal punishment for you. Doesn't sound a lot like you are God if you go to eternal punishment, does it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2016, 11:24:39 PM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

Many people are of the opinion that I think is good opinion, if it's like that in my quote, I think in the book of the religion of Islam is correct 100% I believe many religions in the future because the longer it will bring up a new theory in modern times
Leprikon

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:44:49 PM

I think in the future there will be religion. This is a dying phenomenon. Most likely a habit
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 06:25:55 PM

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:29:32 PM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:02:30 AM

We have badecker all over threads involving "religion" issues, instructing people. Hypocrite  Grin

But you are falling for a helicentrism, masonic and occultist religion of a sun and baal earth worship. When will you learn how your heavenly Father created heaven and flat earth.

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

When you look at the complete definition of the word "religion" in the dictionaries, you will find that religion is something that dominates the lives of all people, even if they don't want it to. In order for religion to die, all people would have to die.

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:11:08 AM

Flat earth? Time traveler? you're a couple of centuries late  Grin It wouldn't be day in one part of the earth and night in another part of the earth if the earth was flat  Wink

Cool

n.
Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
n.
A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
n.
The life or condition of a person in a religious order.

Decker, Are you looking in another dictionary?

No. The same one I looked in before.     Wink

Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 03:13:33 AM

It appears that plenty of humans do have the religious gene so I guess there'll be enough of them going forward to create new religions. Let's hope they're sane ones.

Probably not new religions though. More like the current religions will continue to change to adapt to the times as they have until now. That is how christianity and other religions were created and then spread so far. Mostly by adapting or copying previous beliefs and incorporating them into themselves. Then copying beliefs from other societies missionaries were trying to convert. That is something that is still happening as the church tries to stay relevant in the world.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: