Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:11:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The religion of the future  (Read 5937 times)
usefrees

Activity: 218
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:16:34 PM

As soon as the world will not remain few educated people and religion will cease to exist. In religion there is no future only the past.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MiSKLaCH

Activity: 417
Merit: 253

I hate everyone, equally.

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:25:05 PM

I would like to shoot that BADecker clone, exemplaar, into LEO (Low Earth Orbit, for you religious dumbasses) to prove him that the Earth is a sphere, than let him do his re-entry in flames, to prove him that there is no fucking afterlife. Grin

I hate everyone, equally.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 08:47:45 PM

I would like to shoot that BADecker clone, exemplaar, into LEO (Low Earth Orbit, for you religious dumbasses) to prove him that the Earth is a sphere, than let him do his re-entry in flames, to prove him that there is no fucking afterlife. Grin

Come on. Be patient. Give exemplaar a chance to find out for himself. After all (chuckle) you are going to find out for yourself, aren't you?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 11:58:34 PM

Please don't push your religion on me. But, rather out of your stupidity shoot yourself up all the way to the dome-firmament and then report back what you have discover.  Grin

PlanetOfBets

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:19:17 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 11:22:53 AM by PlanetOfBets

And what is the evidence that God does not exist you need. Can only be evidence that it is, but there are none. It's all a hoax people and atheists is increasing.

yes atheism increasing by day by why not! i have been searching that answer long time
I am an atheist in fact, I believe in God, but I do not believe prophets and books
neverseven

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:02:08 PM

Do you think there is a possibility of new religions popping up in the future that gain a large scale following? And thought, "give it 2000 years".

In the information age and accurate record keeping, I think it would be hard for another religion to spawn in the traditional sense of a religion based on a god, unless there was an actual revealing of a god. IMO there will be no new god based religions, but maybe only something along the lines of Buddhism.

Thoughts?

With new findings in science, biology and tech, new religions will come up. I think in 2000 years we could have a religion for robots too.
However I think the best religion is no religion at all.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:42:11 AM

As soon as the world will not remain few educated people and religion will cease to exist. In religion there is no future only the past.

Yes it is true, in todays world religion is vanishing into thin air, many are being baptized but most of them are non practitioners. People are more attracted to technology and it has pulled new generation of people into leaving religion behind, the spiritual religion to be precise.

The new religion that is growing into a giant today is the religion of technology, a new slavery where people becomes addicted to games and entertainment without spiritual growth.
Dizaster2015

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 08:48:33 AM

In the modern world has changed values. And the Church lags behind these changes, and therefore loses. Besides the Church is the moral center.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 10:13:51 AM

The less well-educated people the more the influence of religion. I think that in the future such people will be less and religion too.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2016, 11:47:58 AM

The less well-educated people the more the influence of religion. I think that in the future such people will be less and religion too.

I agree. There was a time when it was not really possible to be a man of God and at the same time openly accept and believe in science. However, God has not appeared to the masses once in over 2,000 years, while science has been busy churning out 'miracles' nonstop. It's only natural that over time, new generations learn to acknowledge science through the myriad of real life contraptions all around them. Religion will not disappear but the mindset will be different.
birareru1988

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 12:43:19 PM

Religion will disappear. She already has half the amount of supporters which had 100 years ago. And how many people just make-believe?
ivan.daineko23

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 03:30:28 PM

Not always like this. Some highly educated people are very religious. Religion remain in the future. This is one way to manage people
dippididodaday

Activity: 441
Merit: 278

It's personal

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:25:56 AM

For the spirituality/religion of the future, it will be supremely important that all people realize there does not exist any controlling superhuman power(s) whatsoever, only fanatical humans who want to exert such atrocious delusions upon their fellow humans. These attempt however, will become increasingly futile, as modern technologies are assisting greatly in reducing the effectiveness of these control freaks.
Berns

Activity: 290

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:21:13 AM

The farther away the harder to manage people. Religion can no longer cope with this task. People in fairy tales do not believe.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 09:28:31 AM

For the spirituality/religion of the future, it will be supremely important that all people realize there does not exist any controlling superhuman power(s) whatsoever, only fanatical humans who want to exert such atrocious delusions upon their fellow humans. These attempt however, will become increasingly futile, as modern technologies are assisting greatly in reducing the effectiveness of these control freaks.

The reason that science is moving into believing theory which is not fact is, scientists have proven that God exists by factual parts of science, but they don't want to believe what they have proven to themselves. Not only has science proven that God exists, but they have proven how He controls everything.

Okay. Let's say that a person doesn't understand that much about science. All he need do is observe the world he lives in to easily understand that God exists. And if he forces himself away from the knowledge of the existence of God, he is showing himself how great God is, that God would even give him the ability to make an utter idiot of himself if he really wants.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Bitonly88

Activity: 420
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:10:50 PM

Some people just can not be without all dependencies. They need someone to serve. Therefore, while there are such people there will be all sorts of religions. In the future it will have the same denominations that now, just a little swap

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ● ⚫ ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: