Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773
Merit: 500

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:18:49 AM

1) How much BTC was raised in FIMK IPO?
531 BTC

2) Why the price of FIMK have always been below ICO price after the launch.
Not so. While launch value was 160 sat, price level was at 400 sat when FIMK's main exchange DGEX crashed. After that, exchange exposure hasn't been optimal.

Also why steady decline in FIMK price since the Launch?
You should ask the markets Smiley

And they would answer that marketing has failed. Marketing of nonprofit business proved to be kind of self-contradictory.

3) How do you justify more than 10 times increase in price tag of your technology just by rebranding FIMK to HEAT?
You've been mistaken, we're not rebranding FIMK to HEAT.

HEAT is a new technology, using parts of the what we have built and call FIMK, as the basis to build much more value upon.

Of course there's no such thing as an objective price tag for technology in the funding phase.

In our opinion The FIMK technology is massively more valuable than what the markets currently evaluate.

HEAT is magnitudes more valuable than FIMK. Heat Ledger Ltd is fintech startup business, which we consider fairly valued amongst standard fintech startup valuation practices. The HEAT token is only small part of the HEAT Ledger Ltd business.

If you will not sell all 25 mil HEAT and will rise stakes of all investors, how will i get my additional HEAT if i am buying on alcurex exchange?
Good one! We'll arrange that with Alcurex and C-CEX then in that case. They've been informed of the HEAT distribution plan and know how it will be done in different cases.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chinadaye

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:20:22 AM

openledger can  participate ico now?
I can not find

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
chinadaye

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:29:01 AM

Where can currently participate more convenient ico? Bitcoin address BTC: 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj, if you turn btc by blockchain past you?

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:36:17 AM

Ok, so you're going to collect 300+ millions (some 60%) of FIMK , right? what for...?
Your excellent question slipped by as I had addressed it on the FIMK forum, and it was quoted here on this forum too:

The FIMK option and its better rates compared to other HEAT credit purchase options are mainly a favor to reward the loyal FIMK stakeholders, and redeem the FIMK donations received in 2014 for a no-loss proposition for the patrons.

What is the purpose of collecting millions of FIMK?
To reward the FIMK holders. As we haven't been able to help to improve the FIMK market rate further, this arrangement gives FIMK holders the way to receive more value than the 160 satoshi per FIMK level they put in FIMK donation period.

It's significant amount of unspendable (or hardly spendable) assets, so you're actually reducing your ICO income.
Exactly. That's accounted for. We take the loss to offer a valuable option for FIMK holders.

It's not yet decided what will be done with the FIMK we collect. One quite likely option is that they will be burned ie. removed from the FIMK blockchain.

Do devs own any FIMK assets?
Assets, as in asset exchange? Or FIMK tokens? FIMK developers do own FIMK.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 08:40:11 AM

Where can currently participate more convenient ico? Bitcoin address BTC: 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj, if you turn btc by blockchain past you?
https://c-cex.com/?p=heat-btc
https://alcurex.com/#HEAT-BTC

openledger can  participate ico now?
Yes. https://youtu.be/9Zn49lplLVE
Put HEAT to memo field.

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 08:44:58 AM

Just followed you on twitter Smiley

loveyouforever

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:11:15 AM

How can I join the ICO if I want to use BTC, I just see the BTC address 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj in the website but don't know how-to-do, I don't want to use exchange since I am not familiar with these exchanges.
tomkat

Activity: 1022
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:22:41 AM

Ok, so you're going to collect 300+ millions (some 60%) of FIMK , right? what for...?
Your excellent question slipped by as I had addressed it on the FIMK forum, and it was quoted here on this forum too:

The FIMK option and its better rates compared to other HEAT credit purchase options are mainly a favor to reward the loyal FIMK stakeholders, and redeem the FIMK donations received in 2014 for a no-loss proposition for the patrons.

What is the purpose of collecting millions of FIMK?
To reward the FIMK holders. As we haven't been able to help to improve the FIMK market rate further, this arrangement gives FIMK holders the way to receive more value than the 160 satoshi per FIMK level they put in FIMK donation period.

It's significant amount of unspendable (or hardly spendable) assets, so you're actually reducing your ICO income.
Exactly. That's accounted for. We take the loss to offer a valuable option for FIMK holders.

It's not yet decided what will be done with the FIMK we collect. One quite likely option is that they will be burned ie. removed from the FIMK blockchain.

Do devs own any FIMK assets?
Assets, as in asset exchange? Or FIMK tokens? FIMK developers do own FIMK.

OK, so it seems the whole picture is slowly coming out from the shade :-)

My guess is that HEAT devs together with FIMK devs (regardless if they're the same, or not the same guys) are trying to multiply their holdings with the new brand.
Collecting FIMK tokens is just for increasing their HEAT stake. If you could please explain why are you so nice to "reward the loyal FIMK stakeholders" with the HEAT tokens? What did FIMK holders do for HEAT? Why are they so special? If they want to take part in HEAT ICO, they should just accept their financial loss (from bad investment in FIMK), sell their tokens, and buy HEAT for BTC (as all other users do). What if HEAT will fail? Are you then going to introduce WARM coin, and reward both FIMK and HEAT holders with WARM tokens + collect some additional BTC and ETH?
wavespump

Activity: 728

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:30:12 AM

Your ICO on ccex and alurex? I don't think there are big enough, you should list them on bittrex, which is much bigger than them. How many coins in total and how many will you sell them? thx
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:30:46 AM

So, if I understand correctly, unsold coins will be proportionately distributed among investors?

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:41:47 AM

How can I join the ICO if I want to use BTC, I just see the BTC address 1HEATQCfWJKPWb8612K2oGR7EE6XPqNYHj in the website but don't know how-to-do, I don't want to use exchange since I am not familiar with these exchanges.
You can just send BTC to the address. After the ICO you then need to verify your ownership of the BTC address you sent from. As you need to have acces to your BTC address after the ICO sending from an exchange wont work.

Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:47:24 AM

Your ICO on ccex and alurex? I don't think there are big enough, you should list them on bittrex, which is much bigger than them. How many coins in total and how many will you sell them? thx
I do think its a bit to late to move the ICO.
The coin supply is listed on the front page.
ICO 25-30 million
After 4 years 50-55 million
After that 1.25 million extra each year.

nob0dy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 09:49:47 AM

that was the answer you presented the FIMK holder to eat or die. No democracy in the np organization. ... No holder has been asked or informed before publicly.

yes, burn them! else FIMK wont be valuable because of the centralised distribution. u know that this is no option. its mandatory.

nob0dy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 10:06:09 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 01:26:38 PM by nob0dy

2) Why the price of FIMK have always been below ICO price after the launch.
Not so. While launch value was 160 sat, price level was at 400 sat when FIMK's main exchange DGEX crashed. After that, exchange exposure hasn't been optimal.

Also why steady decline in FIMK price since the Launch?
You should ask the markets Smiley

And they would answer that marketing has failed. Marketing of nonprofit business proved to be kind of self-contradictory.

250000 USD / 2 years = 125000 / 2 persons (one buisnessman + one developer) = 62500 USD per person salary a year for developing FIMK! did you show what has been done to the money for FIMK development in that np organization? NO. Money is gone for developing purposes? where is the benefit for FIMK? a big thanks from the FIMK investors that payed the development of HEAT ... wait.. TWICE!

every FIMK investor that says "hey, thanks for the discount. fimk will die, because my money was used for your new company and i pay again for a new modded version with parts of more cloned different systems & other people ideas that should have been developed by YOU with my money" must be *bleep*. more higher risk or higher higher risk. you can choose, ...nice new world Cheesy... if that will be true, ill be ashamed. investing in promises and reinvesting in promise updates without ever having any benefit, being lucky and thankful. this is heavy shit for my small brain. whats the future for the other alts then? luckily the original NXT code rebrands their new 2.0 code fairly to the early investors.

C'mon guys u JUST CLONED NXT! LIKE NAS... Smiley why the developer didnt change cryptographic parts? what is his and yours academical or technical background for this kind of tech? its like that new cowboy dev times. : clone a nice concept, build around with things u collected from somewhere else and present the whole bunch as your new own. : i see bugs, everywhere bugs ... and much more i dont write NOW.. but the circle closes. (1. looking for developers (to refactor the collected packed up code?) 2. no github examples of parts of new tech (why?))  

and DGEX is another nice history gem. someone remember that BIG SCAM graviton sold many with his promises? it was your partner... u shared the same ideas!!!

3) How do you justify more than 10 times increase in price tag of your technology just by rebranding FIMK to HEAT?
You've been mistaken, we're not rebranding FIMK to HEAT.

HEAT is a new technology, using parts of the what we have built and call FIMK, as the basis to build much more value upon.

Of course there's no such thing as an objective price tag for technology in the funding phase.

In our opinion The FIMK technology is massively more valuable than what the markets currently evaluate.

HEAT is magnitudes more valuable than FIMK. Heat Ledger Ltd is fintech startup business, which we consider fairly valued amongst standard fintech startup valuation practices. The HEAT token is only small part of the HEAT Ledger Ltd business.

in your point of view its more valuable. aha. like you said about FIMK some messages before? or because of the lower distribution amount of FIMK2.0 aka HEAT? if HEAT is only a small part of a small startup why it should be ever valuable?

your answers in this thread and the miscreditation of your team member/lead developer some messages before show your real attitude with this ICO

If you will not sell all 25 mil HEAT and will rise stakes of all investors, how will i get my additional HEAT if i am buying on alcurex exchange?
Good one! We'll arrange that with Alcurex and C-CEX then in that case. They've been informed of the HEAT distribution plan and know how it will be done in different cases.

very deep thoughts made in front of the actions of this *bleep*, shows your talent of organisation & honesty. nice one! (*sarcasm of*)

5 years of man power for WHAT? code like your modded website boilerplate template?  ...that nice promises? ...how to be a millionaire with empty words? Smiley

stay safe guys! *big red candle*
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:31:15 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 11:53:36 AM by verymuchso

Good day..

Doing some tests again..

Output is below, I'll explain further down.

Code:
com.heatledger.LargeSpeedTest > test STANDARD_OUT
    Start "Start pushing 10000 blocks"
    Pushed block 0 transaction total -> 0
    Pushed block 50 transaction total -> 12750
... Output omitted ..
    Pushed block 9900 transaction total -> 2524500
    Pushed block 9950 transaction total -> 2537250     [<--- this is the number of transactions]
    Stop "Start pushing 10000 blocks" duration 121240 ms
    Start "Start iterating 10000 blocks"
    Stop "Start iterating 10000 blocks" duration 4656 ms

So how to interpret..

That's a write throughput of 20,969.008 transactions per second (Visa average is 12,000 transactions per second), working on my desktop atm (old machine).

Read speed lays at 544,942.01 transactions per second (so that's over 32,696,520 per minute).

If we'd compare with the total number of transactions in the Bitcoin Blockchain which is 140,000,000.
It would take us less than 5 minutes to scan the entire bitcoin blockchain.

But that's not possible of course because of the way balances are tracked in Bitcoin, which happens with inputs and outputs.

BCNext (the anonymous NXT creator) probably understood this very well and its why he chose for a data model of not tracking inputs and outputs, but use account numbers instead.

Through the further help of the Chronicle software components I've mentioned a few posts back (who can do up to 40 mil updates a second) we now have what I think is the most optimal data structure for a blockchain system possible.

We are not yet ready to share the entire source code, its not ready for that.
What I can share is an important part which is our implementation of what we call a BlocksFile, as mentioned our chain consists of multiple blocks files to allow HEAT to scale infinitely.

Please check it out.

com.heatledger.persist.BlocksFile.java

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 11:43:31 AM

Here's another one, this is a generic balance tracker which supports versioned balances which can be rolled back in case of blockchain reorg.
It also is transactional and can restore itself after a system crash.

com.heatledger.persist.AccountBalanceMap.java

To put credit where credit is due.

The idea of versioned balances that can be restored to their previous heights and the trimming of unreachable balances comes from NXT, afaik Jean-Luc first invented those.
I got the idea to use Memory Mapped files in the first place from James from SuperNet, his RAM-Chains implementation first introduced me to the concept.

ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2016, 11:54:22 AM

Hello!

Let me introduce myself - I am member of marketing team behind CCEDK.

Here you can find latest news and updates on HEAT and Decentralised Conglomerate!

Also you can find our news on
Blog :: CCEDK Facebook :: CCEDK Twitter :: OpenLedger Facebook
verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 12:54:26 PM

http://www.coindesk.com/dutch-central-bank-preparing-boldest-blockchain-experiment-yet/

They should built on HEAT  Grin

verymuchso

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:04:56 PM
Last edit: July 13, 2016, 02:21:09 PM by verymuchso

why? and why its funny? didnt u say its backed by some finish government instance? hmmm...

It's funny since I like my job and it would be an honor if that was the case.

bytemuma

Activity: 574

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 02:01:02 PM

Can you confirm that dutch central bank is going to use HEAT  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

███
                              █████
           ██           █████████              ██
       █████         
█████████         ██████
     ████████         
█████         █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
            ████████              █████████
               █████       ███       █████

███       ██       █████       ██       ███
    █████            █████████            █████
█████████    █████████████    █████████
█████████    █████████████    █████████     
    █████            █████████            █████
      ███        ██      █████      ██      ███
               █████      ███       █████
            ████████              █████████
         ████████       
███       █████████
     ████████         
█████        █████████
       █████         
█████████        ██████
           ██           
█████████           ██
                              █████
                                ███

Adonx.one

◆ Twitter
◆ Telegram
◆ Discord

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: