Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 05:44:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 03:46:45 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 05:14:27 AM by Jack Needles

I have technical questions for Dennis.

Re: instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer

Websockets and replication are fine technologies for network and data access layers.  But, I don’t understand how this can provide safe instant tx confirmations on the blockchain.  The p2p consensus comes from NXT, which suggests 10 block confirmations.

Early discussions about instant tx from NXT first developers.  I don't think it ever got implemented:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316104.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364218.0

How does the HEAT protocol protect against double-spends while simultaneously providing instant confirmations?

Re: Optimized for speed and instant high frequency trading

Same concerns as above, plus another.  Some decentralized exchanges can be susceptible to order front running by miners/forgers.  If HEAT usage ever approaches the scale of the HFT engine you describe, it could be a very savory target for this type of attack.

Does the HEAT trading engine protect against order front running by forgers?
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:21:08 AM

I sent FIMK to the ICO address with my FIMK wallet, anything else I should do?
nob0dy

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:59:34 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 07:42:51 AM by nob0dy

this is a shame. especially for the FIMK community.

the programmer got his code from different projects and packed it on top of FIMK (aka NXT CLONE), he is a dreamer without knowing about security.

the buisness guy has a lot of strategies to sell his stories and is waiting for someone to buy his "company", he is a storyteller, who wants to make money fast.

they do not answer critical questions and everyone critical will be a troll.

stay away from this guys! its a scam! (their partners like dgex did the same 2 years ago and scammed all the investors in his company)

this place is about DECENTRALISATION and FUTURE ECONOMICS. NOT any buisnessmodels of centralised companys ... GO AWAY or TO WALLSTREET!

and a special note to you HEAT guys: nxt time dont make financial plans first. invest your time into a strategy that shows your <3 LOVE in this project! stay fair and honest.. but anyway your mother told you already.
ccedk_pr

Activity: 1064
Merit: 509

https://dex.openledger.io/ Truly Decentralized

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 07:10:57 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 07:26:06 AM by ccedk_pr

Dont forget, if you wish to trade HEAT, it is possible already now on OpenLedger

Following markets have been created, it is possible however to create your own as well:

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.HEAT_FIMK

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.HEAT_BTS

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.HEAT_OPEN.BTC

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.HEAT_OPEN.ETH

https://bitshares.openledger.info/#/market/OPEN.HEAT_OPEN.DGD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to trade on OpenLedger, all you need is to go to CCEDK to follow the ICO subscribe procedure https://www.ccedk.com/

or simply send BTC or ETH to the OpenLedger account: ico.openledger, write in memo: HEAT

that's it and I will send you the equivalent in OPEN.HEAT based on the level at the time of funds sent

HEAT has now entered into level 2 of their ICO.

More than 55 BTC has been funded via OpenLedger. It means more or less 550 000 HEAT available for immediate trading on the various markets availabel on OpenLedger. If you wish to participate actively in trading untill October, OpenLedger is where you need to go. Subscribe now on
https://www.ccedk.com/subscribe/introduction

Here are our video to help you subscribe and trade!

Check out our new tutorial video
on how to participate in an ICO on OpenLedger.

Click the image to watch the video!

Here's how you can trade an ICO token before anyone else...

Click the image to watch the video!

Also find the details! http://heatledger.com/ico/

nob0dy

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:34:01 AM

yeahh... post some pr after every critical post..  
the people will know about your scam... earlier or later.

PLS lovely investors and HEAT followers READ the whole thread and dont get caught by the methods of that guys!
anewafresh

Activity: 131
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

Smart money would buy through ETH or FIMK right now.

Just ran the numbers based on current exchange rates and ICO price levels:

HEAT price level       Exchange / BTC      1 BTC worth      HEAT
BTC               0.00013                    1                1      7692.3077
FIMK                   50           0.00000122      819672.1311     16393.4426
NXT                     4           0.00004412       22665.4578      5666.3645
ETH                0.0065             0.016874          59.2628      9117.3494

Be smart.

Thanks for that.

How do I buy FIMK? Is it only through these markets? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fimkrypto/#tab-markets

Doesnt look very liquid.

IOTA - iotatoken.com
tobsnn

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

Bitcore BTX

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:26:19 AM

@Tempus

Asking these kind of technically critical questions is what if have been missing on waves ico back in the days. NobOdy is claiming HEAT a scam, but saying this on Newbie status hasn't much weight for sure. But Tempus I'm with you, nevertheless I put already few bits in @ stage 1 and stage 2. Properly will fuel up some more, making promotion on several channels, depends on devs reaction and honesty answering your farseeing questions.

Devs vision reminds me of LSK. Huge huge work and time is already implemented in the project, damn much to do on all sites, but having these hardcore vision and strong willingness is what makes project a success.

Risk reward ration 1/5 for what I see at the moment. Indeed Dev can increase confidence/support a lot by making the right decisions.

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:31:05 AM

I sent FIMK to the ICO address with my FIMK wallet, anything else I should do?
Nothing else, except for ensuring that later on during HEAT distribution phase you have access to your particular FIMK account you sent it from.

How do I buy FIMK? Is it only through these markets? http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/fimkrypto/#tab-markets
Doesnt look very liquid.
Yeah the FIMK buy side is very thin, partially because of the lack of standard exchanges.
However if you wish to reserve HEAT with FIMK, just buy FIMK and reserve your stake. A lot of FIMK available there.

There's also https://lompsa.com/#/assets/fim/2339799191405258101/trade

And how will we know we are buying at a price that is 50%?
The share rebate is handled through a sequence of phases:

1. Shortly after HEAT distribution, opted in HEAT token holders receive stock options for HEAT Ledger Ltd shares. Real options, registered at the Finnish government authorities. Each option entitles its holder to buy Heat Ledger Ltd shares at 50% (minimum, could be more, not yet locked) rebate from the IPO. How many HEAT are needed to receive one option isn't decided yet, it depends on the total funding received on ICO and the target for funding round 2.

2. The options are traded on the decentralized HEAT exchange

3. There'll be a number of company shares and share price at certain level (that can't be adjusted after then, as it's announced, approved and goes through regulations). As Kazadar well explained, shares will have fixed price and every option holder can purchase shares at 50% of the fixed price. So if share price is 20 EUR, you only pay 10 EUR for each share up to how many options you own.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 09:53:17 AM

Asking these kind of technically critical questions is what if have been missing on waves ico back in the days.
I see only two questions from Tempus unanswered:

How does the token enables the technology?
The HEAT blockchain and client are the live functional examples of what the company does. The company can deliver such solutions or variations thereof for customers and JV projects - as we're doing already. And the company can deploy projects and partnerships (like new cryptocurrencies from 3rd parties) on the HEAT blockchan / HEAT client. And we can consult how to use HEAT blockchain, asset trading, HEAT open source, or HEAT client to implement various company projects. Lots of possibilities there, the HEAT blockchain and client are the central hub and heart of it all.

understand that it's a fee-payment system. But I don't understand why it needs a token for it. Wouldn't it be possible to take just the fees of the coins that will be traded on Heat?
Direct crypto-crypto p2p trading (one with trading software orders levels like Poloniex, not one direct like Shapeshift with static prices from the house) requires not only gateway (that Shapeshift has) but also tokens that are listed on the buy and sell boards (that Shapeshift doesn't have). These tokens are either inhouse functioning through company's own database (like Poloniex), or they're blockchain tokens on some decentralized platform.

HEAT uses blockchain tokens on its own blockchain to form buy and sell orders, which are then matched and the real crypto funds consequently transferred to counterparty of the trade. Thus trading fees are paid in HEAT to the HEAT blockchain. But like I explained this might not be visible for the user. If the company operating the gateway wants to charge the trading fees in BTC or ETH for example, they could do that through their own Distributed Service working at the gateway level. We can do such too, however it's Heat Ledger Ltd's interest to use HEAT tokens as the fees base, so we're not thinking too much how to charge fees in other crypto for using the HEAT chain. Use HEAT trading chain, pay fees in HEAT. If there's a gateway that makes the HEAT fees invisible for the user but still pays blockchain trade fees in HEAT, excellent.

If there are any more pending questions from yesterday or earlier about the HEAT technology or financial structuring that I or Dennis haven't addressed, kindly state them and I'll be happy to answer. Most of Tempus's long posts consist of something else, so it would be useful to lay out the questions in clear manner. We're quite busy though, so I may have missed valid questions.

verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 10:39:50 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 01:08:24 PM by verymuchso

I have technical questions for Dennis.

Re: instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer

Websockets and replication are fine technologies for network and data access layers.  But, I don’t understand how this can provide safe instant tx confirmations on the blockchain.  The p2p consensus comes from NXT, which suggests 10 block confirmations.

Early discussions about instant tx from NXT first developers.  I don't think it ever got implemented:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=316104.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=364218.0

How does the HEAT protocol protect against double-spends while simultaneously providing instant confirmations?

Same concerns as above, plus another.  Some decentralized exchanges can be susceptible to order front running by miners/forgers.  If HEAT usage ever approaches the scale of the HFT engine you describe, it could be a very savory target for this type of attack.

Hi,

Thank you for the constructive question, I'll try and answer as clear as I can.

First this one.

instant tx confirmations through websockets and replication layer

After looking at both posts you link to you clearly are referring to a different kind of instant confirmation, I see the confusion.
What we are referring to is the confirmation the user (or basically all users in the world) get the second/milliseconds anyone places an order, anywhere on the network.
They'll instantly see their balance change, other orders will be eaten, charts will be updated, generated trades can be displayed.

The data we use to build our real-time view of the state of all orders is made up of both all transactions in all the blocks plus all the transactions in the unconfirmed pool, in real-time.
This data is subject to change, albeit very very unlikely, it can change since there can be blockchain reorganizations, transactions can timeout etc all this was taken into account and when such happens all orders, trades etc will instantly reflect this new reality.

But this doesn't mean you can't pretty much predict what the state of the blockchain will be when the next block is forged.
The mechanism is very much like when you send BTC and you watch your balance on blockchain.info or you pay for your pizza online and get an instant confirmation of your transaction in the payment app of your favorite pizza website.
You click send from blockchain.info and almost instantly the website says thank you for your payment, same principle.

But ours is not just about payments, we match all order books and even generate trades and chart data which all becomes available from the MySQL DB which in turn powers the trader site, the backend API so bots/developers can listen in and the websocket connections to sites/mobile apps etc.

The thing we have been struggling with is how to do as accurate a prediction of future blockchain state as possible, already NXT comes with transaction-index tracking this can ensure the order of transaction execution (since this is the important part) to a high degree.

I'm very skeptical if its even possible to find a fully cryptographic mechanism to enforce network wide transaction ordering consensus (referring to the links you posted).
But I'm just a simple developer, so what do i know, some brilliant mind - those of the levels that came up with POS or POW in the first place - might invent such in the future.
But now it doesn't exist.

However looking at all the tools available in our crypto arsenal (basically all tricks from all currencies all combined) and using some common sense, there are many more less 'elegant' solutions but solutions that just work.

One thing we came up with, and this is a dead simple one, is just have each order signed by one single account.
This is something you could automate, and make provably fair (with a hash chain for instance), that one account can then co-sign each order and by co-signing it (using the full power of his private key) giving it an ordering that is guaranteed to stay the same right from its first broadcast to network straight until the transaction lands in the block.

If we did that the chance of false instant confirmations drops again to a much lower level.
And with this mechanism you can even fall-back to how we now have transaction-indexes in case such an optional higher-level dpos'kinda proof is missing.

I can imagine if a commercial party uses HEAT as its in-house private chain, it would be perfectly happy with just one single powerful server on its network which is dedicated for this job.
If you want to do this in a decentralized manner you can adopt a DPOS type of structure where randomly another delegate is appointed as the order co-signer.

Same way NXT protocol does.
We are not touching any of the fundamental POS rules, those rules have been constructed through a process where very smart people all looked at it and discussed it over many years now and made to the thing it is now.
I'd be a fool to think I know better than all those smart people.
But after working closely with NXT source code since it's conception basically I do now understand how all those rules are applied into the basic architecture we started from.

100% preventing front-running in a fully decentralized consensus network is as its now impossible.
Without introducing the two step process of having one (optionally rule bound but random) node that does the co-signing and which works as the single gate all orders must pass through.

I believe that by making that ordering optional and having a fallback to standard transaction -index we can safely introduce a ordering at the block level where if an evil forger starts to re-order his transactions that the rest of the network simply will not accept that block.

verymuchso

Activity: 421
Merit: 250

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 11:49:26 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2016, 02:53:41 PM by verymuchso

The biggest parts of what was described above is working technology.
To put my money where my mouth is please see for yourself.

These are some important parts of the replication mechanism.
Sources come from a commercial project we did for which we had to implement this feature to power their trader front-end.
The basis for this project was still standard FIMK/NXT which is why there are references to those specific chains.

Same code but with some small adjustments will power HEAT.

MySQLReplicator.java
OrderMatcher.java

Total replicator package consists of some 30+ bigger and smaller source files.

As can be seen there also is mention of a thing called bundles which is a mechanism where a developer can write a custom plugin which is added to the replication layer and which allows him/her to use HEAT blockchain as his CRUD/transaction backup yet still have a powerful MySQL model with everything that comes with it.

We have used the bundle feature to implement a user management system on top of the blockchain.

Edit: Found this note I kinda forgot about in our client framework - it's kind of technical so be warned - will talk more about the bundle technique when there is time or any questions pop-up.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:23:26 PM

Asking these kind of technically critical questions is what if have been missing on waves ico back in the days.

(...)

Most of Tempus's long posts consist of something else, so it would be useful to lay out the questions in clear manner. We're quite busy though, so I may have missed valid questions.

See, I have good news for you: I won't bother you anymore. I'm okay with the answers you gave, even if there are still a lot of points I have a different opinion about and also some questions that are unanswered. But, I'm just responsible for me and I made my decision if or if not to invest.

But let me tell you also this:

Besides the fact that you guys did not prepare basic informations like a Whitepaper, and besides the fact that you list a lot of "headline-incentives" to buy the ICO in the Ann without detailing it out to give more information which would give more trust, it's especially the way you react on questions that makes me suspicious. I see dishonesty in that.

Because: While I'm obviously critical I never was personal offensive or not on topic. I don't take things personal but I take things serious. As an Investor I try to be as professional as I can be. I want to know if I see reasons to believe in a project and that means especially in the team before I give away my money and take the normal risk that is given even in the best projects. We are in a high-risk-market but it shouldn't be Las Vegas. And it shouldn't be about donations to guys who need money. It should be an agreement: Investors give money and take the risk to lose it, what is always possible. And those who get it, do their best to deliver what they've explained in detail before. You didn't do your part.
You want money before doing the basic work which would give trust and would already give a lot of answers. And because of that you have to face questions. And those questions could be opportunities to line out what this is about. But you chose another "strategy" and it's the opposite of honesty.

You say not directly to me but indirectly about me:

"I see only two questions from Tempus unanswered: (...)"

One post before you started with this:

(...)  you claimed NONE of your previous questions were answered, and that's grossly incorrect and provocational statement. It makes you look like a troll, better ignored (...)

What you did was this:

1. Claiming I did something what I never did  
2. ...to say that would be "grossly incorrect and provocational"  
3. ...to justify the implication I would be a "troll"
4. ...to have reason to say "better ignored"

And in my world that is "grossly incorrect and provocational". And because I said:

(...) I would appreciate it if you show proof (just quote where I said that), especially if you try to mix that up with words like "troll" to justify what you say with "better ignored".

...you see reason not to address this request in the fact that it's not a question with a question mark.

And all the other stuff in my post is totally on topic. It's critical, yes. But again: You could use exactly that as opportunity to explain your project. You wouldn't have to do that as favor for me. You could use my posts to show your professionalism and I'm sure: Potentially Investors and also those who already did invest in your ICO would be interested.

But: Aaah, damn! I forgot to word it in questions with question marks!

And you know what you do. That's why it needs an additional reason:

"Most of Tempus's long posts consist of something else, so it would be useful to lay out the questions in clear manner. We're quite busy though (...) "

You believe to see "something else" in my "long posts". As if it's a weakness to point things out and a strength to be superficial and ignorant. And I made the mistake not to lay out questions in a "clear manner", plus: you are busy.

It's always the same pattern. And man, you are busy? You should have done some work you did not until now. Nothing I see is in any kind professional or thoughtful. It's all rushed out. That's in best case the reason why you feel uncertain which is the reason to blame that on others. In worst-case you have to hide even more which could be anything. I won't list my considerations because that would be too speculative. But of course, before I would give my money and take the risk I consider all kinds of possibilities. I mean, we don't know each other right?

And you did that, blame it on others, even with your own partner!

Priority is: You are fine. Others have a lack of knowledge and you need to give an order the he gets back on his desk or in my case:  

"grossly incorrect and provocational", "troll", "works for Factom", "better to be ignored", "it's about something else"

What do you believe how I would react if I would take that personal? For me it's just revealing. It's part of the lack of professionalism that is obvious. And the best idea is nothing if the team behind wouldn't be able to deliver or if the team behind acts dishonest. And you show both. Not saying that I believe you plan a scam. But I believe that the team behind this project has a clear priority to make money first and there is a lot of risk that there will be a lot of justifications later to not deliver. Or if, that it will also show this pattern: Rushed out, not thoughtful, not accurate, lazy, without strategy, and so on. Maybe that will change, I can't know that. I can't even know if it's just about you or if you are just the public face for others behind the curtain. It's speculative but I say it as a little sorry in the case that you have to take something that's not just yours.

Use this feedback to think about it. Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here. And it will be a lot of pressure in any case, because all ambitious projects involve a lot pressure even for the best teams around. Take a look at Ethereum and their security-problems and the DAO-mess, or the critiques Factom gets for a delay, or in the past because of Trolls who told lies about the Honduras-negotioations and so on. It's never easy. And we speak about really professional and big and skilled teams.

And just by the way: Factom made their ICO over a year ago. But to give trust to their Investors that they are not for the money before they deliver, they have three Milestones to meet before they get the 100% of the money. M1 is done. M2 will be hopefully soon. They got just 1/3 of the ICO-money until now. What I want to say with that:

They did everything possible to show that their focus is on delivering the project, which was detailed out and audited long before the ICO - to give trust to their Investors.

And before you repeat I would work for Factom to implicate it's about "something else": Use logic. Factom and this project are in no competition but totally different. It wouldn't make any sense for Factom to attack it and I'm in no relation to them - just as a simple Investor who not even bought into their ICO (wasn't aware of it). I only mention Factom because I see them as best example I know of for real professionalism. And I did the same with Factom what I did here. And I've seen how they reacted on critiques and on trolls and their lies. I never saw any signs for dishonesty but natural confidence.  

And that is what hoped to find here as well, because I really like the idea of a decentralized exchange, but... yes.
Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:12:44 PM

(...)

Most of Tempus's long posts consist of something else, so it would be useful to lay out the questions in clear manner. We're quite busy though, so I may have missed valid questions.

See, I have good news for you: I won't bother you anymore. I'm okay with the answers you gave, even if there are still a lot of points I have a different opinion about and also some questions that are unanswered. But, I'm just responsible for me and I made my decision if or if not to invest.

But let me tell you also this:

Besides the fact that you guys did not prepare basic informations like a Whitepaper, and besides the fact that you list a lot of "headline-incentives" to buy the ICO in the Ann without detailing it out to give more information which would give more trust, it's especially the way you react on questions that makes me suspicious. I see dishonesty in that.

Because: While I'm obviously critical I never was personal offensive or not on topic. I don't take things personal but I take things serious. As an Investor I try to be as professional as I can be. I want to know if I see reasons to believe in a project and that means especially in the team before I give away my money and take the normal risk that is given even in the best projects. We are in a high-risk-market but it shouldn't be Las Vegas. And it shouldn't be about donations to guys who need money. It should be an agreement: Investors give money and take the risk to lose it, what is always possible. And those who get it, do their best to deliver what they've explained in detail before. You didn't do your part.
You want money before doing the basic work which would give trust and would already give a lot of answers. And because of that you have to face questions. And those questions could be opportunities to line out what this is about. But you chose another "strategy" and it's the opposite of honesty.

You say not directly to me but indirectly about me:

"I see only two questions from Tempus unanswered: (...)"

One post before you started with this:

(...)  you claimed NONE of your previous questions were answered, and that's grossly incorrect and provocational statement. It makes you look like a troll, better ignored (...)

What you did was this:

1. Claiming I did something what I never did  
2. ...to say that would be "grossly incorrect and provocational"  
3. ...to justify the implication I would be a "troll"
4. ...to have reason to say "better ignored"

And in my world that is "grossly incorrect and provocational". And because I said:

(...) I would appreciate it if you show proof (just quote where I said that), especially if you try to mix that up with words like "troll" to justify what you say with "better ignored".

...you see reason not to address this request in the fact that it's not a question with a question mark.

And all the other stuff in my post is totally on topic. It's critical, yes. But again: You could use exactly that as opportunity to explain your project. You wouldn't have to do that as favor for me. You could use my posts to show your professionalism and I'm sure: Potentially Investors and also those who already did invest in your ICO would be interested.

But: Aaah, damn! I forgot to word it in questions with question marks!

And you know what you do. That's why it needs an additional reason:

"Most of Tempus's long posts consist of something else, so it would be useful to lay out the questions in clear manner. We're quite busy though (...) "

You believe to see "something else" in my "long posts". As if it's a weakness to point things out and a strength to be superficial and ignorant. And I made the mistake not to lay out questions in a "clear manner", plus: you are busy.

It's always the same pattern. And man, you are busy? You should have done some work you did not until now. Nothing I see is in any kind professional or thoughtful. It's all rushed out. That's in best case the reason why you feel uncertain which is the reason to blame that on others. In worst-case you have to hide even more which could be anything. I won't list my considerations because that would be too speculative. But of course, before I would give my money and take the risk I consider all kinds of possibilities. I mean, we don't know each other right?

And you did that, blame it on others, even with your own partner!

Priority is: You are fine. Others have a lack of knowledge and you need to give an order the he gets back on his desk or in my case:  

"grossly incorrect and provocational", "troll", "works for Factom", "better to be ignored", "it's about something else"

What do you believe how I would react if I would take that personal? For me it's just revealing. It's part of the lack of professionalism that is obvious. And the best idea is nothing if the team behind wouldn't be able to deliver or if the team behind acts dishonest. And you show both. Not saying that I believe you plan a scam. But I believe that the team behind this project has a clear priority to make money first and there is a lot of risk that there will be a lot of justifications later to not deliver. Or if, that it will also show this pattern: Rushed out, not thoughtful, not accurate, lazy, without strategy, and so on. Maybe that will change, I can't know that. I can't even know if it's just about you or if you are just the public face for others behind the curtain. It's speculative but I say it as a little sorry in the case that you have to take something that's not just yours.

Use this feedback to think about it. Money won't be a compensation for the pressure you will earn if you go on with that. Disappointed Investors are much worse than I am here. And it will be a lot of pressure in any case, because all ambitious projects involve a lot pressure even for the best teams around. Take a look at Ethereum and their security-problems and the DAO-mess, or the critiques Factom gets for a delay, or in the past because of Trolls who told lies about the Honduras-negotioations and so on. It's never easy. And we speak about really professional and big and skilled teams.

And just by the way: Factom made their ICO over a year ago. But to give trust to their Investors that they are not for the money before they deliver, they have three Milestones to meet before they get the 100% of the money. M1 is done. M2 will be hopefully soon. They got just 1/3 of the ICO-money until now. What I want to say with that:

They did everything possible to show that their focus is on delivering the project, which was detailed out and audited long before the ICO - to give trust to their Investors.

And before you repeat I would work for Factom to implicate it's about "something else": Use logic. Factom and this project are in no competition but totally different. It wouldn't make any sense for Factom to attack it and I'm in no relation to them - just as a simple Investor who not even bought into their ICO (wasn't aware of it). I only mention Factom because I see them as best example I know of for real professionalism. And I did the same with Factom what I did here. And I've seen how they reacted on critiques and on trolls and their lies. I never saw any signs for dishonesty but natural confidence.  

And that is what hoped to find here as well, because I really like the idea of a decentralized exchange, but... yes.

I would like to thank you for your criticism, I am curious how the devs are going to respond
Selsonblue

Activity: 661

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:25:53 PM

There are dozens of ICOs a day that dont have a website, they dont have a roadmap, they dont have RL dev pics and bios.

HEAT has all of these things, and they are doing their ICO through a small exchange to ensure only people reading up on the project get to invest in it early on. = Smarter investors = longer holders (for the majority, that might be safe to say).

This projects got a lot of promise, and 10k-13k sats right now is a dream entry.... think of Lisk / waves - their best ICO prices where 30kish... and they dropped. This project only has upward potential.   Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Lets do it HEAT!

PS. Any sig or avatar campaign info?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:37:49 PM

There are dozens of ICOs a day that dont have a website, they dont have a roadmap, they dont have RL dev pics and bios.

HEAT has all of these things, and they are doing their ICO through a small exchange to ensure only people reading up on the project get to invest in it early on. = Smarter investors = longer holders (for the majority, that might be safe to say).

This projects got a lot of promise, and 10k-13k sats right now is a dream entry.... think of Lisk / waves - their best ICO prices where 30kish... and they dropped. This project only has upward potential.   Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Lets do it HEAT!
Excellent points there.

Any sig or avatar campaign info?
Yes, coming up soon!

idolacchacked

Activity: 598

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 02:39:40 PM

PS. Any sig or avatar campaign info?

No sig or any free coin stuff please... half of the post on lisk and waves is from the bounty hunter crying...Let's not turn this thread into troll magnet  Grin Grin
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 02:59:46 PM

I would like to thank you for your criticism, I am curious how the devs are going to respond
I believe I've responded to criticism concerning business and technology. The rest to me seems about the way of perceiving our behavior, issues considered personally offensive, non-professional, suspicious etc. a lot of opinions. Opinions are by definition always justifiable, I don't see there's much to discuss about those outpourings unless clearly pointed out what the worry is.

@tempus

I would appreciate it if you show proof (just quote where I said that)

nothing needs to be "rephrased". There are two long posts without any answer!
My answers were here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15560942#msg15560942
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15560380#msg15560380

As can be seen upon review, those posts included numerous to-the-point responses to the issues brought up previously, which I'll be happy to expand on with anyone willing to know more details or clarifications.

Quote from: tempus
I won't bother you anymore. I'm okay with the answers you gave
Thanks, appreciated!

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 03:01:43 PM

No sig or any free coin stuff please... half of the post on lisk and waves is from the bounty hunter crying...Let's not turn this thread into troll magnet  Grin Grin
We'll have a signature ad campaign for full members and upwards, NOT pay-by-post of course as we prefer to avoid useless bulk messages.

tempus
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:28:58 PM

@Eliphaz Fimk

If you keep on with your fairytales, I will also keep on! Are you really that self-destructive? Are you unable to anticipate that it is impossible for me to not react if you lie about me and what I've said?

Okay, let's move on. I have time.

First about my request to show me proof where I said what you have claimed:

@tempus

I would appreciate it if you show proof (just quote where I said that)

nothing needs to be "rephrased". There are two long posts without any answer!
My answers were here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15560942#msg15560942
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15560380#msg15560380

As can be seen upon review, those posts included numerous to-the-point responses to the issues brought up previously, which I'll be happy to expand on with anyone willing to know more details or clarifications.

Quote from: tempus
I won't bother you anymore. I'm okay with the answers you gave
Thanks, appreciated!

What are you doing here?

You try to give the impression that I would have said that there are two long posts without any answer, and now you show two posts of yours you try pretend as your answers.

But, you intentionally don't quote the full part. The links are missing!

Because nothing needs to be "rephrased". There are two long posts without any answer!

About regulatory issues: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15561379#msg15561379
About the token and the economical design: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1543991.msg15561785#msg15561785

Please click on my posts. Where did you reply? Is it right to this say about me:

"(...)  you claimed NONE of your previous questions were answered, and that's grossly incorrect and provocational statement. It makes you look like a troll, better ignored (...)  "

Take a look into the mirror, boy. What you're trying to do here is the total opposite of showing honesty. It's the opposite of being smart. It's kind of crazy.

You try to mislead people about the sequence of my and your own posts, while the fact that you don't quote the links shows, that it's not a mistake but intention.

It's a very manipulative attempt and at the same time it's such low-level. I don't get it.

Now something about what you said before that:

"I believe I've responded to criticism concerning business and technology. The rest to me seems about the way of perceiving our behavior, issues considered personally offensive, non-professional, suspicious etc. a lot of opinions. Opinions are by definition always justifiable, I don't see there's much to discuss about those outpourings unless clearly pointed out what the worry is."

You would like to give the impression that my conclusions are just personal opinions, right? Don't you see that you yourself proof my so called opinions as facts?

Isn't it a fact that you did not do just the basic work before asking for money?
Isn't it a fact that you show a lack of accuracy even in the explanations for the ICO?
Isn't it a fact that you show proof for your own dishonesty?
Isn't it a fact that you show a lack of sense for marketing because all this looks very bad in all possible ways?
Isn't it a fact that you show a lack of intelligence because you are not able to anticipate questions and reactions?
Isn't it a fact that you lied?
Isn't it a fact that you constantly try to mislead people with manipulative attempts?
Isn't it a fact that you even downgrade your own partner with what you said about him to blame it all on him?
Isn't it a fact that you act very self-destructive?

Show me just one line that is not a fact! I will show you proof why I'm convinced it is!

And very self-revealing is also this:

This projects got a lot of promise, and 10k-13k sats right now is a dream entry.... think of Lisk / waves - their best ICO prices where 30kish... and they dropped. This project only has upward potential.   Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Lets do it HEAT!
Excellent points there.

That's your quality-standard? Presenting a project like sand between sand?
No intention to present quality to be recognized as a pearl that might be worth to invest in? You are the opposite of a perfectionist.

This is you:

- making a website
- making a roadmap
- making pics  

check, check, check, let's do an ICO to get money!

Let me tell you what I did not say until now but what I see in the fact that you chose C-Cex for the ICO:

1. Lack of money --> they are known as cheap
2. Lack of sense for marketing ---> their reputation is bad, especially because they did a lot of Scam-ICO's

An ICO that clearly shows the priority on the ICO instead on the project. Plus C-Cex. Money is needed, right? But too lazy to write down at least a simple Whitepaper! How long would that take? Some hours for a bad one. Some days for something that wouldn't be special but would give more insight. Some weeks to do it right and in combination with an audit for example. But you are too lazy even to write some lines down. And sure, my posts are too long! And the missing Whitepaper is nothing. Wherever I look into I see the same pattern.

But high promises and arrogance plus naive low-level-manipulative-attempts and an attitude as if you would have the natural right to ask for money because you guys made a website, a roadmap and pictures.

And sure, there are enough naive and unexperienced guys and even more gamblers to send you money. You will learn that money can be pressure. It creates very intense identifications over a long time. And I'm not speaking just of Scams. It doesn't matter what you plan. You will find out that I'm not guessing.
Heat007

Activity: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 04:47:42 PM

√√√√√
Interesting Project and cool Name!!
I will follow!

-Heat007
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: