Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:21:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 323 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HEAT: 3.0 crypto*multisig fiat*a2a hft*1000tps*DSA*PoS+PoP*e2ee chat*  (Read 418478 times)
Jack Needles

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:21:42 PM

Best price for HEAT across accepted currencies has changed some with ETH boom.

From current CMC:

Price stage  HEAT price  Exchange / BTC   1 BTC worth   HEAT per 1 BTC equiv
BTC            2     0.00013      1.00000000        1.0000       7692.3077
FIMK           3          50      0.00000175   571428.5714      11428.5714
NXT            2           4      0.00003583    27909.5730       6977.3932
ETH            1      0.0065      0.02089820       47.8510       7361.6940
menace.bit

Activity: 457
Merit: 250

Generation Blockchain.

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:08:57 PM

another ICO. its really the ICO season. is HEAT ledger in any way related to CCEDK's own ICOO?
Selsonblue

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 08:11:55 PM

another ICO. its really the ICO season. is HEAT ledger in any way related to CCEDK's own ICOO?

It is not that I had seen. ICOO just does the pre-release IOU tokens for pretrading... essentially ruining the whole ICO game.

Creepy foreign dude should just back off of these projects.
kingaltcoins

Activity: 784
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 08:18:11 AM

I have sent Eliphaz a pm regarding sending him an invite and hosting the slack auto-invite system to any one of the domain.
So I am waiting for his reply.

From current CMC:

Glad to know the charts going well. Smiley
Hope it doesn't let us down.

ICO is not what you should be afraid of. Its the credibility alone which needs to be worried. But in case of HEAT, Eliphaz has shown a lot of his credibility and thus I hope this goes way better than LISK and WAVES. Smiley
riceberry

Activity: 491

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:06:25 PM

I have sent Eliphaz a pm regarding sending him an invite and hosting the slack auto-invite system to any one of the domain.
So I am waiting for his reply.

From current CMC:

Glad to know the charts going well. Smiley
Hope it doesn't let us down.

ICO is not what you should be afraid of. Its the credibility alone which needs to be worried. But in case of HEAT, Eliphaz has shown a lot of his credibility and thus I hope this goes way better than LISK and WAVES. Smiley

Right now the slack channel #heat on supernet is more active I think then the other slack. It would be a good idea to link both of them.
koYnsta

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:11:59 PM

Hi Smiley
to take part in the ICO, all what to do is sending BTC (or ETH) from my own account to the given address at ico page?
Do I miss something? I mean how will the bought tokens reach me after the ICO?
thanls for replies.
cheers
Kazadar

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 23, 2016, 10:26:10 PM

Hi Smiley
to take part in the ICO, all what to do is sending BTC (or ETH) from my own account to the given address at ico page?
Do I miss something? I mean how will the bought tokens reach me after the ICO?
thanls for replies.
cheers
For BTC you will need access to your private key. For ETH I think you need to add your mail. For BTC you need to prove your account ownership after the ICO. For ETH I just think you will get the info by mail.

If you use the exchanges its a bit easier imo.

LiskEnterprise

Activity: 268

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 11:42:56 AM

With the Supernet Wallet and Iguana how will the internals of HEAT compare?

As far as i understand your HEAT LEDGER wallet will hold the ability to hold multiple tokens and also then to exchange at market value between them.

Can you elaborate. A multiple coin wallet with internal exchange system?

I also was super impressed by the instant message system inside FIMK which i assume will port into HEAT.

Will this be easy to use over smart phones. A secure instant messaging system will be how i get my friends to sign up and then pass them some HEAT.

you could call it Assange... goes with the meme of naming your products after people heath ledger etc..

Also YOcoin is like a multi level marketing coin to get new people earning by introducing new people.

Is there an incentive plan to promote HEAT other than adoption and price increase?

Regards

http://heatledger.com LIVE ICO 3.0 GENERATION CRYPTO WITH COMPANY STOCK IPO OPTIONS
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:01:34 PM

5 good reasons to invest in the ICO of ICO's - ICO OpenLedger (ICOO.io)
https://steemit.com/ccedk/@bloggersclub/5-good-reasons-to-invest-in-the-ico-of-ico-s-ico-openledger-icoo-io
verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 02:16:37 PM

Hi.

Answering the technical part of your questions.

With the Supernet Wallet and Iguana how will the internals of HEAT compare?

The HEAT client framework is a very large project it was written from scratch and uses the latest tech from front-end land.

I am not too familiar of the Supernet Wallet but from what I've seen it's internals are very similar to the generation 1 NXT client.
We did MofoWallet after that which has a more modern approach and uses newer frameworks such as Angular 1.

The current iteration can be considered third generation client, it's built up of web components, Angular 2 (styled code) and written in higher level TypeScript instead of plain Javascript.

As far as i understand your HEAT LEDGER wallet will hold the ability to hold multiple tokens and also then to exchange at market value between them.

Can you elaborate. A multiple coin wallet with internal exchange system?

Through the Services Architecture feature with which anyone can start offering services in a transparent and highly secured manner. It becomes possible for users to write services that for instance offer a Shapeshift type of service. To get things started we will be creating those services ourselves and publish the source code so others can take that and build on that.

It's through these external yet still communicating over the blockchain services that power this exchange system.

I also was super impressed by the instant message system inside FIMK which i assume will port into HEAT.

Will this be easy to use over smart phones. A secure instant messaging system will be how i get my friends to sign up and then pass them some HEAT.

That is exactly what the replication layer is all about. This layer replicates the unconfirmed transactions in real-time to a powerful MySQL database or other type of large data store.
Thats the only way to ever allow any serious amount of user numbers to communicate over the HEAT ledger network.

If we did not have such an external system (replication comes with an external API app which is a highly available Scala/Play! app that in turn is powered by the MySQL data) it would mean every phone in the world needs to connect to one or another HEAT server somewhere out there. And that would not scale at all. In HEAT the p2p/server app does nothing but that, it is all about the consensus mechanism, need to see inside the data? or listen in? then you go through the external replication layer which is meant to run on a powerful server(s).

The client framework has been put together with use on mobile phones in a browser and embedding into a native phone app container in mind.

verymuchso

Activity: 421

HEAT Ledger

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:18:59 PM

There was a post on nxtforum not so long ago that touches on some technical HEAT concepts, among which Services Architecture.
Thought I'd share it here.

The links in the quoted post won't work since they are on another forum:
Post is here: https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/heat-ledger-3-0-crypto-sliced-blockchain-instant-trading-1000-tps-nxt-p2p/msg221802/#msg221802

I'm just a simple developer, I'll happily answer all tech related questions.

HEAT slices the currently used blockchain database technology to modular components
I'm not a dev so I don't understand how this happens. It sounds like a "modified" blockchain. Like you are changing the fundamental structure of the typical blockchain. Is that the case? Can you go into a bit more detail keeping in mind I (and others) are not software developers?

What it means is that we have a blockchain structure that allows us to slice it in pieces.

Unlike NXT we dont use a standard database (NXT uses the H2 java db, ETH and BTC use LevelDB etc..) with tables and columns and indexes and all that stuff.
Instead HEAT blockchain data is placed sequentially in files where we start with all the block details and then a multiple of transactions that go in that block, then a block and so on and on.

This structuring allows us to scan a full chain of 5 million transactions in just seconds (other optimizations where needed for this but i'll leave them out now), while in NXT this would take up to a day at worst or many many hours at the least (this is not since NXT is slow, try scanning the bitcoin chain).

The NXT database also keeps tracks of all balances, there are account balances, asset balances but also order balances (how much of your order is eaten) with NXT all that goes in the same H2 database.
HEAT has created custom storage solutions where we have a storage for account balances, unconfirmed balances, guaranteed balances, asset balances, order balances etc etc (doing this from the top of my head).

The big advantage of building custom tailored storage for those things is that we basically do what SQL and H2 does for NXT, yet extremely optimized, using open source components borrowed from the HFT industry. We can read many many millions (30 million plus) balances a second where with a database you only get to do standard crypto currency speeds.

A really really big part of the NXT source code goes into all the H2 database hand-lings (which we've all removed - so please don't dismiss us as 'just' a clone) while structurally very smart (Jean-Luc basically taught me crypto system architecture  Wink) all those 'solutions' like rollbacks, derived tables, trimming etc all build on SQL and SQL transactions.
All of that we needed to write custom solutions for, all the way up to system crash recovery which in NXT is solved basically by H2 db.

But now to the fun part.. After HEAT has run for a while and our blockchain has grown to about 1 or 2 GB..
We start a new file and we'll be storing blocks and transactions in that new file and people only need that last file and dont need the transactions or blocks that have gone in previous blocks files.  Cool
What is needed to be able to validate that last blockchain, without having access to previous transactions... are the balances that came out that previous blocks file.
The nice thing here is that while a blocks file might be 1.5 GB. The balances coming from that are just a few MB. (i'll leave the details for later - but key here is a combination of balance checksums combined with expected before and after scan balance numbers).

PS (1). Some might ask ... if there is no db ... how do you provide deep data analytics to power advanced clients/cloud api hostings/wallets?
The answer to that is our replication layer, its where we optionally and in real-time sync everything and more that H2 knows about in NXT.
But in the case of HEAT to a much more powerfull MYSQL database (this comes out of the box) or if you choose so to a super sized storage like dynamodb to power really serious user levels (decentralized Facebook anyone).
And in HEAT the consensus parts has nothing to do with the replication or view parts (its basically what they propose here: http://fc16.ifca.ai/bitcoin/papers/CDE+16.pdf - funny to see how we came to the same conclusion).

PS (2). This same replication mechanism allows us to present a real-time status of all orders, confirmed or unconfirmed which again works great to power our AE UI which basically works as instant as for instance poloniex or any other exchange does (we can discuss this later if anyone wants).

users can trade cryptocurrencies right from their wallet on p2p orderbooks without going through an exchange.
Provided they are trading with others on HEAT is that correct? Is this like taking a USD out of my pocket and giving it to someone who gives me a Euro? If we are trading wallet to wallet is there a fee?

Not sure where but I've mentioned my idea on this forum once before (lucky no-one developed that further) but HEAT comes with Decentralized Services Architecture.
Call it luck but I've used to do be quite active in the field of building scripting solutions that integrated inside Java applications (thats probably what lead me to the idea).

What Decentralized Services Architecture is in its simplest form is that you write a Javascript (or TypeScript - thats what i do - so in love with TypeScript lately) which you simply drag/save in a special folder inside your HEAT installation. This script then registers as a listener for blockchain events (we use Java nashorn for that - but anyway) but the script will not run everytime a new transaction comes in. The script itself knows what account its working for.

Users anywhere in the world can create a transaction with a special structure and send that to the service account (we have client software that automates all this - even the UI is generated) , the script now runs and does what it needs to. This even involves talking back (and forth etc) with a customer.

To give an example:

Alice is a service provider, she exchanges BTC for ETH. You send her BTC and she'll send you ETH.
Now BOB calls to Alice her service, bob knows what params are needed since Alice advertises that on the chain.
Bob sends his BTC amount and his ETH recipient address (as message attached to a transaction with recipient Alice).
Alice now replies, taking in the BTC amount Alice lets Bob know that he will get X ETH and that if he wants to he needs to send the amount he proposed (of btc) to BTC address Y.
Bob in turn does what Alice requests and could optionally send another message to Alice (over the chain) that he send that BTC combined with the transaction id.
Alice now has her bot look up the best price for ETH on polo or any other exhcange, or she has it herself, she exchanges the BTC Bob send and she sends him his ETH.
Alice is a service provider so she definitely sends proof back to Bob which includes the transaction id.

Voila we have a truly decentralized Shapeshift now  Wink

Yet all transactions (and thus reputation) of each service provider can be confirmed through going over all transactions she send and received.

Sounds complicated (which it is) but distilled to its bare essentials and using a nice Javascript lib who handles things under the cover, writing services actually becomes dead simple.
And its even easier if service providers publish their service code (in order to get more trust) which anyone basically can copy.

Yeah its a head spinner I know, but it works and it can be used for millions of things.

1. Buying on Amazon
2. Renting movies
3. Exchanging currency etc etc

Distributed Services Architecture is what I personally like best, it can truly grow into a whole new economy on itself   Cheesy

What will be the incentive for Java software developers to use HEAT? How are DSAs > dApps?

DS (distributed services) are written in javascript or java but why use Java? For DS JS or even better TypeScript is way better.
But if you want to make use of our blockchain as a way of safely storing your data, yet want to write custom replication plugins to interpret your data and feed that into your custom MySQL or Progress models, Java is your friend (or Scala, Clojure, JRuby .. what ever tickles you).
With HEAT that is totally possible.

I asked a lot of questions and I hope none offend. I'm sure others are wondering the same things. I look forward to your response Smiley Thank you

No problem  Cheesy

shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 03:38:14 PM

How much fund you have raised so far? OP, and how long it will continue?
RandyMagnum

Activity: 662

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 04:38:35 PM

See here for updates: http://heatledger.com/ico/

At the time of this post:

Total value of reserved ICO: 1,140.646 BTC

in BTC: 409.919 (stage 2 until 658 BTC)

in ETH: 2,218.430 (stage 1 until 8125 ETH)

in FIMK: 226,940,061 (stage 3 until 235,000,000 FIMK)

in NXT: 5,706,101 (stage 2 until 7,750,000 NXT)
Kazadar

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 05:08:46 PM

HEAT ICO
July 11 - Aug 08 2016

Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 08:11:55 PM

Nice... however I liked the previous scientific III symbol very much. It was a great idea which I believe you could work on polishing to make it look stunning.

Okay 3rd Run. Smiley

I Created one new strong symbol for HEAT!
ignore the typograhy under it.. i just want to show you the "H" Symbol.

(sorry dont know how to show it as a preview!)

Im pretty sure this works!
its modern.. it have a nice recall value look.

I hope you like it!

Kalipo

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████████████          █████        ████████████████  
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 09:38:22 PM

How is the whitepaper coming along? Is it still scheduled one week before the ICO ends?
Eliphaz Fimk (OP)

Activity: 773

Heatledger.com

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2016, 09:49:59 PM

How is the whitepaper coming along? Is it still scheduled one week before the ICO ends?
Yes, v1.0 is scheduled for Aug 1st.

HEAT Weekly Crypto Roundup #2 has been released! Find it here:

https://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-2/

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ████      ████      ████                ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████        ████ ████            ████        
   ██████████████      ████████████      ████     ████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████              █████████████          ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    █████████████████        ████        
   ████      ████      ████████████    ████         ████        ████

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

██      ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██    ██  ██      ██   ██
              ██      ██████  ██   ██  ██  ▄▄▄   ██████  ██████
              ██      ██      ██   ██  ██  ▀▀██  ██      ██   ██
              ██████  ██████  ██████    ██████   ██████  ██   ██

Relaxedsense

Activity: 809
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 10:58:00 PM

Yes, v1.0 is scheduled for Aug 1st.

HEAT Weekly Crypto Roundup #2 has been released! Find it here:

https://heatledger.ghost.io/crypto-roundup-2/

Ok, thanks for your quick response!
bitcoinuserz

Activity: 360

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:17:35 AM

One question, it seems to me that if you guys are truly supporting decentralization, heat should also support etc along with eth. What do you guys say?

Korean Chinese Translator

Professional Korean translator.
Kazadar

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 07:52:44 AM

One question, it seems to me that if you guys are truly supporting decentralization, heat should also support etc along with eth. What do you guys say?
It does say that they will support major currencies. Its too early to say how ETC will turn out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 323 »
  Print  

Jump to: