Bitcoin Forum
June 09, 2024, 06:09:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SMAS] Signature Managers against Spam (light version)  (Read 100677 times)
U2

Activity: 676
Merit: 503

I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not sure...

View Profile
December 04, 2016, 10:18:34 PM
Last edit: December 04, 2016, 10:51:52 PM by U2

No offense buddy, but this is really none of your business. AFAIK, marlboroza is not accused of doing anything wrong, and his alts is his own business. Many people have alts around here that they keep to themselves, pretty much all the moderators have secret alts, all three of the admins have secret alts, many very reputable people have secret alts, if you were to assume that saotoshi is still alive, then satoshi has secret alts.

I already know the answer and as he has already said, he was ok with me posting about his first alt that I found.

My ALT? You could ask me i would tell you,

That's why I'm asking him before I go any further if he has more alts. It's to give him a chance to come clean beforehand rather than after the fact because I'm such a stand up guy Wink

Anyways this is exhausting. All this because he said I copy and pasted his post lol. Ya. I'm 100% positive no one thinks that's true. Was some information overlapping? Sure. Sorry I'm so damn helpful. Next time I'll fix your grammar and spelling.

Why does everyone love this guy so much? Have you seen his posts? Like really? Do I need to say more than that? He's the epitome of shitposters on this forum. Asking for a handout on games and rounds every day and spewing nonesense wherever he can to earn his Satoshis from yobit.

I'll say this again too: I'm happy to delete my comment if no one finds it helpful. Guitarplinker or a mod can let me know (or just delete it). The op was helped and in the end that's all that matters.
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 03:43:28 AM

Lol if it's spam then why was it not deleted by mods?
Mods are also busy and there's a backlog of reports AFAIK.
There is not any kind of long term backlog of reports.
Got any references for this? (If it's from one of your secret alts who is either theymos or Cyrus, you don't have to tell us Wink )
You would know that from exactly whom and how old is the information?

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 2337

View Profile
December 05, 2016, 03:57:31 AM

Lol if it's spam then why was it not deleted by mods?
Mods are also busy and there's a backlog of reports AFAIK.
There is not any kind of long term backlog of reports.
Got any references for this? (If it's from one of your secret alts who is either theymos or Cyrus, you don't have to tell us Wink )
You would know that from exactly whom and how old is the information?
The information is accurate. Like I said in the part of my post that you did not quote, there are sometimes unhandled reports, and sometimes moderators will decline to handle a report and the report is never handled, however I would not consider this to be part of a backlog -- it is more of a report that moderators do not want to take action on, nor do they want to mark as bad.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1484
Merit: 546

Be nice!

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 02:05:07 PM

I just notice that I'm on the list of yahoo from which I do not know. I know that I'm on the list of Lauda due to applying on different signature with the same info. But I don't really know how I got in the list of yahoo since I'm not even in his/her campaign. I would like to ask, how I got in yahoo's list?
I'm somehow working on fixing my current post yet I have spammy post on Games & Round thread on the pass weeks.

▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒         ▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
..Jemzx00..██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
.Bounty Manager and Filipino Translator.
Experienced | Fast and Efficient | Spam-Free | Trusted | Budget Friendly
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
██  ██
   ██
██  ██
..Jemzx00..
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                           ▒▒▒▒   ▒▒▒▒▒
                  ▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▒▒▄▄▄
                  ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
                       ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
            ▒▒▒                                 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
           ▐▒▒▒▓▒▀▀▀▀▒▓▒▒ ▄▓▒▒  ▀▀▀▒▒▓  ▓▒▄▓▒▒ ▐▒▒  ▐▒▒▒▓▒▓  ▒▒▒
      ▄▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄▄ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓    ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▐▓▓▌  ▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▒▓▓    ▐▓▓ ▓▓░▓▓ ▄▓▓▀     ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▌▓▓▓  ▓▓▓
     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌▄▓▓▀ ▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▀
                        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                       ▐▒▒▒▒▒▓▓         ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
                          ▐▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▌
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 04:36:37 PM

I just notice that I'm on the list of yahoo from which I do not know. I know that I'm on the list of Lauda due to applying on different signature with the same info. But I don't really know how I got in the list of yahoo since I'm not even in his/her campaign. I would like to ask, how I got in yahoo's list?
I'm somehow working on fixing my current post yet I have spammy post on Games & Round thread on the pass weeks.

If you make 1 managers list you ake all 3 of our lists. Pretty simple to figure out

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 09:54:26 PM

If you make 1 managers list you ake all 3 of our lists. Pretty simple to figure out
He shouldn't stay in your list, it show something Wink
cjmoles
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:15:54 PM

I'm am just curious: will there be a system by which we can secretly send some bitcoin to an address in order to avoid getting targeted by these blacklists?  Or, will there be any other system put in place as an assurance that members wont indiscriminately be placed on these lists?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:21:46 PM

I'm am just curious: will there be a system by which we can secretly send some bitcoin to an address in order to avoid getting targeted by these blacklists?  Or, will there be any other system put in place as an assurance that members wont indiscriminately be placed on these lists?

Users are placed on the blacklist when they are spammers. Are you afraid of being labeled as one such?

Why would you possibly need any insurance if you were to simply post quality replies? That being said... your post history is quite interesting. It seems you only post in the final week of the month... and quite a numerous amount, I must say! Is that because your signature campaign is monthly, and you need to pump out posts for the quota?

If the idea were implemented (which it won't) then quite simply no one (significant enough) would be on the blacklist. Anyone that wants to continue shitposting will do so, with a simple one-time fee. But I don't think SMAS would be very keen to bribery attempts.

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 04:25:02 PM

I'm am just curious: will there be a system by which we can secretly send some bitcoin to an address in order to avoid getting targeted by these blacklists?  Or, will there be any other system put in place as an assurance that members wont indiscriminately be placed on these lists?

Users are placed on the blacklist when they are spammers. Are you afraid of being labeled as one such?

Why would you possibly need any insurance if you were to simply post quality replies? That being said... your post history is quite interesting. It seems you only post in the final week of the month... and quite a numerous amount, I must say! Is that because your signature campaign is monthly, and you need to pump out posts for the quota?

If the idea were implemented (which it won't) then quite simply no one (significant enough) would be on the blacklist. Anyone that wants to continue shitposting will do so, with a simple one-time fee. But I don't think SMAS would be very keen to bribery attempts.

Let's see.....

cjmoles: 52 posts  (November 23, 2016 to December 01, 2016)
actmyname: 58 posts  (November 23, 2016 to December 01, 2016)

52 < 58...right?

So, 52 posts is "quite a numerous amount" and subject to criticism, but 58 posts, most of which are only minutes apart, in the same period is fine?  I don't get your logic there.  And, if you're insinuating that my posts aren't as constructive as yours, then maybe you should re-examine them.

See, the above criticism is exactly why I was curious....some people are overly criticized while others are given a pass.  I was just wondering if there was some sort of secret procedure, or group, that is handing out these passes....that's all.

actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2510

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 10:50:03 PM

Let's see.....

52 < 58...right?

So, 52 posts is "quite a numerous amount" and subject to criticism, but 58 posts, most of which are only minutes apart, in the same period is fine?  I don't get your logic there.  And, if you're insinuating that my posts aren't as constructive as yours, then maybe you should re-examine them.

I figured you were going to talk about my post history. It's typical to change the subject when threatened. I would still like to say that your posts have been consistently made in only the last week of each month. Perhaps there are a few outliers to catch the activity period, but for the most part, you post only within that time period. This has been the case since June until now.

And I do understand: many of those posts are not constructive. The reason being they are in the Games & Rounds section; there have been a significant amount of promotions in that week, and of course I couldn't resist taking part in them. Am I not allowed to do so?

Why should we stop at last month, by the way?

From October 23 to October 30 {

cjmoles: 122 posts
actmyname: 30 posts

}

Ah, but that's being too harsh! Let's drop it down to from October 23 to October 27.

cjmoles: 90 posts

Much better.

Let's fetch some quotes for fun

I enjoy gambling because I enjoy math.  So, my goal when I am gambling is to use my math skills to play as long as I can without going broke....My ultimate aim is to be skillful enough to make a living off my gambling so that I wouldn't have to do anything else in life accept play games for money....I learned young that math was the number one most important skill to master to achieve this type of goal so I made sure I learned me some math!

At this point in my life my goal is to have fun while utilizing the poker skills I've developed over the years.  My hopes are to be a part of a movement that integrates bitcoin into a poker platform that cannot be controlled by state agencies.  The events that took place in 2011 on "Black Friday" demonstrated the need to be able to fund our hobbies in a decentralized manner.  The integration of bitcoin and poker promotes a level of freedom that makes that goal possible and it's very exciting to be a part of it.

I approach gambling with the goal of earning a living while doing something I really enjoy.  I mainly play poker but I do seize the opportunity to make wagers on events that provide a favorable expected value. I keep my game tight and am constantly reviewing my game for leaks.  I treat my play like a job.

My goal is to build up my cryptocurrency holdings as much as possible.  I will play poker to increase my bankroll then take those profits and invest them on the exchange markets, ICO's, crowdfunds,....etc  I will go back and forth between the different venues throughout my session building my portfolio daily.  I have done quite well getting into the more innovative startups early....I use my cryptocurrency profits to enter the higher cost tourneys and rinse, wash, repeat!  It's almost free money doing the things that I really enjoy doing.

You seem to really love that thread.

I have fun with these faucets....I've never won the big amount but I have won a few of the medium amounts.  I deposit a few bucks every week for the lottery, but I've never won it....been playing for quite awhile too.  But, it's always fun for me to check in each Sunday to see if I've won the lottery....I don't gamble there seriously though....just play the lottery and spin the faucets when I'm bored between poker hands.

Stopped by and checked it out.  I didn't play but I watched others play....there were only two other players playing so I didn't bother.  Seemed simple enough.  Maybe I will check it out later when there are more players and the pots get larger.  What's the house juice, anyway?  I forgot to look.

Yes...I agree.  It would be helpful to know before hand if the site requires personal information or not....A category label would be nice.  I like the site though....It's convenient to be able to find all the information we need in one place.

I'm from a poor country and Bitcoin helps me, does that count? Other alt coins help me too, and my family.
Bitcoin is money and money is almighty.

It would be interesting to hear your story.  How does bitcoin help you?  How do you use it?  What is it about bitcoin that makes providing for your family easier?  Is it the fact that you can earn some easily on the internet, or does it open new avenues for you to take advantage of opportunities that weren't available to you before?  Tell your story.

See, the above criticism is exactly why I was curious....some people are overly criticized while others are given a pass.  I was just wondering if there was some sort of secret procedure, or group, that is handing out these passes....that's all.

Do you have an example? As far as I can tell, all the blacklisted members are members who deserve to be there.

P.S. an ad-hominem attack response targeting my post history would not be the correct reply.

U2

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 03:49:24 PM

Holy shit on a stick! Looks like someone found your alts before I did. I was just bluffing but it looks like that dirt floor piece of shit was Engg.Chaks. Holy fucking shit. What a joke.

I'll just leave this here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.60

Please, please, call me Engg.Chaks.
I hope you rot in hell you scamming piece of white dog shit. Maybe the next batch of alts you make should have better English (hahahaha like that's possible you stupid scamming fucking twit).

I love Engg.Chaks

Bullshit bullshit bullshit - also I love Engg.Chaks.

Engg.Chaks - 3
U2 - 0

Engg.Chaks is great. His alts are my bestest buds. U2 is mean, he called out Engg.Chaks. What a meanie. I don't like him.

I see why you all love him so much. What a fucking great guy. I hope you're proud of your little circle jerk with Engg.Chaks. Holy shit what a joke. Hahahaha this just made my fucking day. What a piece of shit!

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1310

Get your game girl

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:18:35 PM

Engg.Chaks - 3
U2 - 0

Engg.Chaks is great. His alts are my bestest buds. U2 is mean, he called out Engg.Chaks. What a meanie. I don't like him.

I see why you all love him so much. What a fucking great guy. I hope you're proud of your little circle jerk with Engg.Chaks. Holy shit what a joke. Hahahaha this just made my fucking day. What a piece of shit!
Dude,stop calling random people Engg.Chakks.If he was an alt of Eng.Chakks,he would have been tagged by the DT by now for pulling some cheap scam attempt.Plus,Eng.Chakks is an Indian scum,your opponent isn't.
U2

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 04:51:05 PM
Last edit: December 08, 2016, 05:06:09 PM by U2

Engg.Chaks - 3
U2 - 0

Dude,stop calling random people Engg.Chakks.If he was an alt of Eng.Chakks,he would have been tagged by the DT by now for pulling some cheap scam attempt.Plus,Eng.Chakks is an Indian scum,your opponent isn't.

Uh, you blind bro?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.60

I already left that link in my post. Maybe you should read more. I don't make random baseless accusations like Engg.Chaks and his circle jerk club do.

So obviously he is Indian (no idea where you came up with the idea that he isn't, or that he's my opponent lmfao) and obviously everyone here was wrong (including you).

I take hand written apology letters only. Thanks.

Here, directly to the post rather than the page you needed to go to.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1702409.msg17119419#msg17119419

TL;DR: I'm so sorry that I tried to help someone and part of what I said was already stated. I'm at my quota for posts this month so it literally makes no difference at all but OMG that was a big deal guys.
Oh and uh, side note Engg.Chaks is now a wanna - be spam buster. LOL. That's fucking hilarious. Trying to weed out the competition I guess. Not saying he compared to me. My posts are in English whereas his are in gibberish google-tranlate-ese from Hindi or whatever the fuck he speaks.
yahoo62278
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:04:38 PM

My question is what does engg chakks have to do with this thread? This is a thread about the SMAS. Get back on topic and go compare dicks somewhere else

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
U2

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:10:30 PM

My question is what does engg chakks have to do with this thread? This is a thread about the SMAS. Get back on topic and go compare dicks somewhere else

I don't want to be a bitch, but look at this topic for example: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1694484.0
Snip

than U2 comes and say OP should move topic to scam accusation topic, even c/p my post,
Snip

That's where this is coming from in case you missed it. Engg.Chaks = marlboroza. *mic drop* maybe you guys should read the known alts of anyone thread more often.
AtheistAKASaneBrain

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 05:24:23 PM

This whole list thing is bullshit. I have spent here years learning and posting about bitcoin, and find myself unable to join a lot of good campaigns because some guy decide he had the right to add me in a centralized list which is nonsense in a forum about a decentralized software.

Campaign managers should judge separately if they want to add or not people on their campaigns. There's tons of people on campaigns posting crap compared to what I can post. I shouldn't be on that list, it's just stupid. Now my account is pretty much useless and I can no longer make any BTC since the signature campaigns were the only viable way to get some coins monthly. Posting on this forum was the best way to get coins for me and for most people, since faucets are useless. Now apparently you need a PhD and post every once in a bluemoon to get the shitty payments you get otherwise you are labelled as a spammer. The thing is, in real life most people post in short bursts during taking breaks at their job and so on. Anyway, good job alienating people from getting their first satoshis in a less depressing way than what can faucets can offer.
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 06:07:21 PM

maybe you guys should read the known alts of anyone thread more often.
It's still off-topic. I don't want to move this into a self-moderated thread in the reputation board as I find meta more fitting for it, but you guys are giving me a hard time about it.
How about you discuss matters related to single accounts in Reputation, have your fights there, and we continue discussing the topic here, SMAS, our lists, fighting spam and general discussion about post quality on this forum.

(Fun fact: I was managing the first known alts thread and lauda is OP of the current fork that is being updated now. We do read it.)

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

cjmoles
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 07:58:30 PM

Let's see.....

52 < 58...right?

I figured you were going to talk about my post history. It's typical to change the subject when threatened. I would still like to say that your posts have been consistently made in only the last week of each month. Perhaps there are a few outliers to catch the activity period, but for the most part, you post only within that time period. This has been the case since June until now.

And I do understand: many of those posts are not constructive. The reason being they are in the Games & Rounds section; there have been a significant amount of promotions in that week, and of course I couldn't resist taking part in them. Am I not allowed to do so?

Why should we stop at last month, by the way?

From October 23 to October 30 {

cjmoles: 122 posts

}

Ah, but that's being too harsh! Let's drop it down to from October 23 to October 27.

cjmoles: 90 posts

Much better.

Let's fetch some quotes for fun

I enjoy gambling because I enjoy math.  So, my goal when I am gambling is to use my math skills to play as long as I can without going broke....My ultimate aim is to be skillful enough to make a living off my gambling so that I wouldn't have to do anything else in life accept play games for money....I learned young that math was the number one most important skill to master to achieve this type of goal so I made sure I learned me some math!

At this point in my life my goal is to have fun while utilizing the poker skills I've developed over the years.  My hopes are to be a part of a movement that integrates bitcoin into a poker platform that cannot be controlled by state agencies.  The events that took place in 2011 on "Black Friday" demonstrated the need to be able to fund our hobbies in a decentralized manner.  The integration of bitcoin and poker promotes a level of freedom that makes that goal possible and it's very exciting to be a part of it.

I approach gambling with the goal of earning a living while doing something I really enjoy.  I mainly play poker but I do seize the opportunity to make wagers on events that provide a favorable expected value. I keep my game tight and am constantly reviewing my game for leaks.  I treat my play like a job.

My goal is to build up my cryptocurrency holdings as much as possible.  I will play poker to increase my bankroll then take those profits and invest them on the exchange markets, ICO's, crowdfunds,....etc  I will go back and forth between the different venues throughout my session building my portfolio daily.  I have done quite well getting into the more innovative startups early....I use my cryptocurrency profits to enter the higher cost tourneys and rinse, wash, repeat!  It's almost free money doing the things that I really enjoy doing.

You seem to really love that thread.

I have fun with these faucets....I've never won the big amount but I have won a few of the medium amounts.  I deposit a few bucks every week for the lottery, but I've never won it....been playing for quite awhile too.  But, it's always fun for me to check in each Sunday to see if I've won the lottery....I don't gamble there seriously though....just play the lottery and spin the faucets when I'm bored between poker hands.

Stopped by and checked it out.  I didn't play but I watched others play....there were only two other players playing so I didn't bother.  Seemed simple enough.  Maybe I will check it out later when there are more players and the pots get larger.  What's the house juice, anyway?  I forgot to look.

Yes...I agree.  It would be helpful to know before hand if the site requires personal information or not....A category label would be nice.  I like the site though....It's convenient to be able to find all the information we need in one place.

I'm from a poor country and Bitcoin helps me, does that count? Other alt coins help me too, and my family.
Bitcoin is money and money is almighty.

It would be interesting to hear your story.  How does bitcoin help you?  How do you use it?  What is it about bitcoin that makes providing for your family easier?  Is it the fact that you can earn some easily on the internet, or does it open new avenues for you to take advantage of opportunities that weren't available to you before?  Tell your story.

Do you have an example? As far as I can tell, all the blacklisted members are members who deserve to be there.

P.S. an ad-hominem attack response targeting my post history would not be the correct reply.

My response was not an attack on you....It was simply a statement of fact.  I just think it's peculiar that my post quality is criticized by your group while it can be easily demonstrated that those criticizing my post activity have post activity which is far inferior, yet they are favored by the SMAS syndicate....It makes me wonder what one has to do to get on that special secret list of acceptable spammers....that's all.  What favors or donations does one have to commit to in order to avoid being targeted?
JayJuanGee
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 10377

Self-Custody is a right. Say no to"Non-custodial"

View Profile
December 08, 2016, 10:04:08 PM

maybe you guys should read the known alts of anyone thread more often.
It's still off-topic. I don't want to move this into a self-moderated thread in the reputation board as I find meta more fitting for it, but you guys are giving me a hard time about it.
How about you discuss matters related to single accounts in Reputation, have your fights there, and we continue discussing the topic here, SMAS, our lists, fighting spam and general discussion about post quality on this forum.

(Fun fact: I was managing the first known alts thread and lauda is OP of the current fork that is being updated now. We do read it.)

Lutpin:

How can you have such a short history with this particular account on the forum, but an assertion of a longer forum history?  Do you have another account?  I thought that we could only have one forum account... unless maybe one could be a business account or something like that?  I personally had created another account, when this account (my regular account) got locked due to the way that I had attempted to sign in with the remember secret word feature, but now that I have returned access to my regular account, I no longer use that other account. 

I am not trying to troll you, I just want to better understand how a person could have more than one account, possibly.. if that is what you are suggesting with the above description.

1) Self-Custody is a right.  There is no such thing as "non-custodial" or "un-hosted."  2) ESG, KYC & AML are attack-vectors on Bitcoin to be avoided or minimized.  3) How much alt (shit)coin diversification is necessary? if you are into Bitcoin, then 0%......if you cannot control your gambling, then perhaps limit your alt(shit)coin exposure to less than 10% of your bitcoin size...Put BTC here: bc1q49wt0ddnj07wzzp6z7affw9ven7fztyhevqu9k
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2016, 10:24:17 PM

if that is what you are suggesting with the above description.
Nowhere in my post do I claim to have a history on this forum going further back than my registration date. I did some lurking back in 2014, but that's doing nothing to the discussion.
I do have another account (it's not hard to find, I even marked it and listed it in the known alts), but that's not connected with this in any given way.
As for forum policy, you can have as many accounts as you like. Not that this is something I would support/encourage, but it's how things currently are.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: