Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:54:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN - LEOcoin - Official LEOcoin thread (moderated by LEOcoin Foundation)  (Read 90452 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (9 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
CryptoLion888

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 12:25:13 AM

Hello I'm not here to go into a fight or a dispute with you. I just want to show you the facts that make us believe in this project.
As the moderator said, the Leocoin is independant from the LEO marketing side, it's important to know it because even if something wrong happen to the LEO company, the Leocoin will still exist because it's a public token on a public blockchain and tradable on Livecoin and others trading platforms.

But, if we talk about the Marketing side of LEO that consist of selling courses on entrepreneurship, self-development, NLP, photography and many others. This side is working very well, in fact at the start of 2019 they was 370.000 peoples in LEO, now it's about 390.000. So LEO keep growing despite the allegations. This fact proove on thing, LEO are making sales revenues based on the courses, rare are those companies who make sales but still broke, isnt'it ?
Second things is that they are currently paying their members every week, in my opinion like many companies only 20% of the members are active, it represent 70.000 members. In conclusion they pay 70.000 members, if you are broke it's difficult to pay your members or it's not the case. This for the marketing side.

But we are here to talk about the cryptocurrency sphere of LEO with the LEOcoin which is independant and does not belong to LEO but to thoses who detain. We have to be honest the biggest part of the Leocoin are on members backoffice, but members can withdraw their coins to external wallets or exchanges and do whatever they want whit it.
So, let's talk about the facts that make us believe in this project. 
First the team and what they accomplish over the years, for me one of the biggest thing is that they teached members of the british parliament about the cryptocurrencies and how it will change the world. https://www.learnearnown.com/leo/LeoBusiness/GalleryDetail/258/The-Formation-of-the-All-Parliamentary-Party-Group-of-Digital-Currencies

Second thing, they sponsored the 1st and the 2nd digital currency day at the british parliament. https://www.learnearnown.com/leo/LeoBusiness/GalleryDetail/252/Digital-Currency-Day-at-the-Houses-of-Parliament

I don't know many other cryptocurrency teams that actually have contact with any parliaments.

So now the use of the LEOcoin, the members have the possibility to use their LEOcoin on a Mastercard. http://leomastercard.com/
Where you can check the number of members over the world.

Members can also use their LEOcoin to buy product from the LEO courses catalogue.

But obviously, the LEOcoin is a public token, so everyone, even if you're not a member you can acquire LEOcoin on external plateform like Livecoin and use it to buy things where the merchants accept it. https://leocoinmerchants.com/
The majority of the merchants are from China or Pakistan, the biggest part of the community are from there. There are members from China and Pakistan that have more than 300.000 LEOcoin, it's easier for them to add merchants, because the merchants know that people can use it in their stores. A lot of crypto-projects want to build a solid base of merchants first, in order to have more people interested in their cryptocurrency but here we first want to have a solid community over the countries to able to talk to merchants and show them that many people can actually pay in LEOcoin. And I know that a lot of european, african and south-american members are working on creating a great community because it will be easier for them to add merchants.
For example, in China you have a travel agency that accept LEOcoin and people paid their travel with Leocoin. They also have a car dealer that accept LEOcoin as a payment and many others.

Let's check also the Crowdfundind platform created by LEO that working very well. https://www.leocrowd.com/deals.html
Any people can add their project on this platform and everybody can help people realise what they want.
Many projects over the years knew a success story like for example " The well drilling project in Burkina-Faso" a project that costed 5000£, they raised all the money needed and the project saw the light.
https://www.leocrowd.com/projects/1133/WELL-DRILLING---BURKINA-FASO,-AFRICA
http://masterclassentrepreneurs.co.uk/

AND GUESS WHAT, YOU CAN MAKE DONATIONS IN FORM OF LEOcoin.

There a use for this coin. There are a purpose for this coin.

I heard that many more projects are coming in 2020 and 2021. Projects that can possibly push the LEOcoin toward the top.
I heard about it because every weeks, Dan Anderson and his team are making webinars to keep their members aware of the news and the plans.
https://www.learnearnown.com/leo/LeoBusiness/LEOTV/9/Recorded-webinars

HERE ARE THE FACTS.

Obviously, we know that since 2016-2017 LEO have issues to solve with Atif Kamran.
These problems have not affected the community in any way, for proof it continues to grow day by day because it is a transparent company.

Cordially.
sultanx3

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 10:54:19 PM

Leocoin is so underrated!
One of the best promissing crypto for long term for sure.
Congrats to all holders 🚀🌕
leocoinexpert

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 08, 2019, 08:09:50 AM

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

I have a question about the work of the Leocoin Foundation:

Mihir Magudia certified that the LCF did not spend any money at all in 2016 and 2017.

I don't understand that. I was under the impression that the LCF finances the development of Leocoin, organizes events etc.

Could you shed some light on that?
Thank you.
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2019, 12:36:49 PM

Dear LeoCoin Foundation,

I have a question about the work of the Leocoin Foundation:

Mihir Magudia certified that the LCF did not spend any money at all in 2016 and 2017.

I don't understand that. I was under the impression that the LCF finances the development of Leocoin, organizes events etc.

Could you shed some light on that?
Thank you.

Well, I will ask Mihir in this regard, as I am involved with community management and not with finances.

But, iff (if and only if) Mihir Magudia did certify, that the LCF did not spend any money at all in 2016 and 2017, then, your impression that the LCF finances the development of Leocoin was obviously false.

On the website, the Foundation does state, that the "LEOcoin Foundation is ... the guardian of LEOcoin and the architect behind the development ...". We strive to fulfill that duty. As our funds - as a not-for-profit social enterprise - are limited, in order to do so, we strongly depend on gifts and we gladly embrace the support of third parties when, e.g. an event is organized. Good for us, is that - for the most of it - thinking, presenting, representing and brainstorming is for free ...  Grin

As Foundation, we are very happy, with what has been achieved over the last few months and we sure do hope, that it will be of benefit to all LEOcoin holders.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
LEOcoin Community Manager
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2019, 09:23:29 AM
Last edit: May 10, 2019, 02:03:20 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

@cryptodevil

As said many times, this thread is about LEOcoin and not about Learning Enterprises Organisations Limited (LEO Ltd) or other third party business. I see you, me and others have a different opinion. For now and for this board, I do not see much gain for the LEOcoin community to explore juridical issues. The people dependent on LEO can inform themselves in this regard with the publicly available information, I see no use to make this forum another instance of what is available elsewhere.

@all

With regard to LEO and other matters of third parties that might concern LEOcoin, I will try to keep you posted. I see no avail in commenting or discussing legal matters between the co-founders of LEOcoin. Anyone can use Google, I guess. It is sad, when people cannot find a way out of a disagreement together (which by the way is not about LEOcoin at all). It is sad, when people perhaps might lose their jobs of when debts are not paid of or when people lose the funds they invested.

This said, the LEOcoin Foundation has never sold digital currencies or any other products or services and thus we feel not responsible for the acts of others, that concern buying or selling digital currencies or any other products or services. We hope some kind of turn-around can be made, so we can all focus again on the LEOcoin ecology and its community.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 07:02:14 AM

Hello,

before I change my Leocoin to the ECR-20 token:

Is the POS system working for the token ?
I checked the source code on github but couldn't find somethin about POS.
Thank you!
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2019, 02:07:13 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2019, 02:20:30 PM by LEOcoin Foundation

Hello,

before I change my Leocoin to the ECR-20 token:

Is the POS system working for the token ?
I checked the source code on github but couldn't find somethin about POS.
Thank you!

For now, the Ethereum platform has no proof of stake system, so we cannot write much about PoS on Github until Casper or other PoS proposals are developed.

However, we are finalizing our concept for the ERC20 token, which will offer similar rewards as stake did previously. This new smart contract based mechanism is called 'LEOcoin Holder's Reward' (LHR). It will be implemented as soon as possible. We are testing the website at the moment. The coding of LHR itself has already been finished by our team.

When you own a lot of LEOcoin, it is advised to further stake in your current LEOcoin² wallet, until the LHR mechanism is implemented and online.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:57:52 AM

Thank you for your quick reply.

The more I investigate ECR20 tokens, the more I am wondering if it is a good idea to dump the current LeoCoin blockchain.

Is there any forum etc where this is dicussed by Leocoin holders? I couldn't find anything.

And how will this move be decided? Shouldn't the Leocoin holders decide it? Will there be a blockchain vote?

Best wishes
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 10:33:49 AM

Thank you for your quick reply.

The more I investigate ECR20 tokens, the more I am wondering if it is a good idea to dump the current LeoCoin blockchain.

Is there any forum etc where this is dicussed by Leocoin holders? I couldn't find anything.

And how will this move be decided? Shouldn't the Leocoin holders decide it? Will there be a blockchain vote?

Best wishes

The LEOcoin Blockchain is not dumped. It is working and if anyone would wish to continue the old chain, that is certainly possible. As the community is not donating, or adding technical assistance that much, being on the Ethereum blockchain has certain advantages, as it means that the first layer of network security, blockchain confirmations and supporting distributed nodes is already established. Why twice invent the wheel?

There has been no blockchain vote, but the plans have been made public by the LEOcoin Foundation a very long time in advance. No objections have reached us, the major concern was if a staking reward would be offered and with the upcoming LEOcoin Holder's Reward, something similar will be offered.

As the transition from the old to the new ledger is already on its way, the move is no longer an option. The board of the Foundation - and I - are in regular contact with large LEOcoin holders, so if there would be disconsent, we have not heard about it. As LEO probably manages a majority of the LEOcoin on their own internal platform, a vote would probably not make much sense. Many of the smaller holders are not very interested in the technological side anyway; they just want to be able to trade, stake and keep LEOcoin. And that they can do on the Ethereum chain without any restrictions.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 11:34:39 AM

Thank you for your reply.

Who minted the first 130 million tokens and exchanges them against Leocoin ?
The Leocoin Foundation ?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 11:41:40 PM

Thank you for your reply.

Who minted the first 130 million tokens and exchanges them against Leocoin ?
The Leocoin Foundation ?

As you can see on CoinMarketCap, there are about 129,367,839 LEOcoin² issued on the current X11 blockchain. In order to 'swap' them, we accordingly need around 130m of LEOcoin³ tokens on the Ethereum chain, so all users can swap. For that they can make use of exchanges - who swap the old coins for the new tokens - or do it themselve at the LEOcoin upgrade website, that you can find here: https://upgrade2erc20.leocoin.org/.

I find your description of fairly normal upgrade/swap preparation highly peculiar, as if there would be something fishy. Yet when you are about to change 130million for 130 million, you need these available on both blockchains, right?

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
leocoinexpert

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 11:36:25 AM

Hi,

sorry, not at all my intention. I am only trying to understand this exchange process.

To make it more clear. Does it work like this ?:

We have Leocoin, a real crypto currency with a POS mechanism.

We want to move to a ECR 20 token.
ECR20 tokens must be created.

According to the token contract, there is exactly one address/person( first question: who : Leocoin Foundation?) that has the right to create tokens.

As you said correctly, we have about 130 million Leocoins, so 130 million tokens were created, right?

In a next step, everyone with a Leocoin gives its Leocoins to the token creator and will get tokens back , right?

What happens to the Leocoins that were exchanged against a token? Are they destroyed? Or listed, so that they can not be exchanged once again (2nd question)?

Thank you!
Best wishes

LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2019, 01:28:00 PM

Hi,

sorry, not at all my intention. I am only trying to understand this exchange process.

To make it more clear. Does it work like this ?:

We have Leocoin, a real crypto currency with a POS mechanism.

We want to move to a ECR 20 token.
ECR20 tokens must be created.

According to the token contract, there is exactly one address/person( first question: who : Leocoin Foundation?) that has the right to create tokens.

As you said correctly, we have about 130 million Leocoins, so 130 million tokens were created, right?

In a next step, everyone with a Leocoin gives its Leocoins to the token creator and will get tokens back , right?

What happens to the Leocoins that were exchanged against a token? Are they destroyed? Or listed, so that they can not be exchanged once again (2nd question)?

Thank you!
Best wishes

About 130m ERC20 LEOcoin have been created, you can see that on the contract address.

Anyone with LEOcoin² who upgrades has gotten/ will get the same amount of LEOcoin³ tokens in return. The swap is 1-on-1. As far as I am aware off, the 'old' coins go to a 'burn-address' to get parked there. LEOcoins can only be upgraded once.

Tokens that are not 'converted' will first stay on hold, in case LEOcoin holders that missed the time-frame in which conversion is open, later wish to exchange them. I think Dan has said, this period is currently six months. Livecoin e.g. already upgraded and only uses ERC20 tokens for deposit and withdrawal. Other exchanges will follow soon.

My guess is that we could extend the conversion period, when deemed needed. In fact, we still offer conversion from LEOcoin original coins to the X11 chain (PoS LEOcoin²), so theoretically, one could still upgrade coins that originate in script-jane mining to X11 and then again to ERC20 standard. Nevertheless, I advice to upgrade your LEOcoin² for tokens, at the latest when the LEOcoin Holder's Reward is activated, so you can get maximum stake reward from your current LEOcoin2 and then immediately add the LEOcoin³ to the reward programm, provided that you qualify. The reward overview and qualifications will be published in the white paper that the LEOcoin Foundation will publish next week, but there is not much changed compared to the conditions for stake reward.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 25, 2019, 02:14:13 PM

Maybe CryptoDevil is Atif Kamran ?
I find no others reasons on why you keep make allegation like that.

To answer your question, yes I have the intelligence to keep me aware of the projects I invest in. Thanks for worrying.

Maybe he is. Although I think I got some intel on this guy I cant deny nor confirm the first part coz its virtually impossible to validate him as the same person who just logged into CryptoDevil account. However Im dead sure the guy is connected to Cicada 3301 and may be an established member of anonymous crypto community employed to blindside online detectives investigating their ties with cryptodevil.
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:04:44 AM

How far is development for new reward mechanism?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1254

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 01:55:06 PM

Maybe CryptoDevil is Atif Kamran ?
I find no others reasons on why you keep make allegation like that.

To answer your question, yes I have the intelligence to keep me aware of the projects I invest in. Thanks for worrying.

Maybe he is. Although I think I got some intel on this guy I cant deny nor confirm the first part coz its virtually impossible to validate him as the same person who just logged into CryptoDevil account. However Im dead sure the guy is connected to Cicada 3301 and may be an established member of anonymous crypto community employed to blindside online detectives investigating their ties with cryptodevil.

LOL, put down the pipe.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2019, 02:52:01 PM

The mechanism is developed and works and is now in the last phase of testing. Website, user guide and the like are being prepared. Very likely in June the Holding Reward mechanism will be functioning.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
turn2flush

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2019, 05:15:46 PM

The mechanism is developed and works and is now in the last phase of testing. Website, user guide and the like are being prepared. Very likely in June the Holding Reward mechanism will be functioning.

Nice. Cant wait. Any new exchanges?
LEOcoin Foundation (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

Nice. Cant wait. Any new exchanges?

Not at the moment, but we are in contact.

Roel N. de Leeuw B.ec
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 28, 2019, 01:19:31 PM

When I was checking through your data, I saw your ATH and I was thrilled by it, but as of now, it seems to have plunged a great deal. Well, that might have also been affected by the general market conditions.

I think new measures need to be put in place in order to achieve this great fit again. I am looking forward to big new updates from you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 »
  Print  

Jump to: