Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:56:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do Russians bravest have to die for Assad?  (Read 3376 times)
Vika NSFW

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:43:55 AM

Go to London, Miami or California or Monaco... Hehehe

What i need do to there?
Russians are living around the Globe and no one force them to "return to Russia", they goes in and out many times in Year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_Russia

Masha Sha (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:52:43 AM

Go to London, Miami or California or Monaco... Hehehe

What i need do to there?
Russians are living around the Globe and no one force them to "return to Russia", they goes in and out many times in Year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_busiest_airports_in_Russia

Personally I would work for the Russian propaganda and then transition to a private job in the west... Why not propaganda for Goldman Sachs;-)

So skill in Russia, earn a little and look for opportunity in a free country ;-)

Good luck!

If they have the money Russians leave... Why stay, just the weather and as you say no risk to be alone ;-).

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 08:54:03 AM

may I ask, when you will have finish your propaganda in which currency are you gonna change your gains?

It's the best time to extract a few BTC from Russian propaganda system before going to free country ;-).

Where do you plan to live?

This is all about You.
Are You presenting here as "US Citizen" or what?
A payd jew-bandera freelance wrighter.

What do You call "a free country"?
Who You are, to explain about my future?

Explain to this Dude, what is a Free Country:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anatoly_Shariy

https://www.youtube.com/user/SuperSharij

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 09:01:42 AM

Personally I would work for the Russian propaganda and then transition to a private job in the west... Why not propaganda for Goldman Sachs;-)

So skill in Russia, earn a little and look for opportunity in a free country ;-)

Good luck!

If they have the money Russians leave... Why stay, just the weather and as you say no risk to be alone ;-).

What for ugly shit is this post?
Offtopic about Your Dream Work as PR Prostitute, dreaming about "free country" and Rich Russians.
A low level shit.

Return to the topic, cheap prostitute freelance wrighter.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:15:04 AM

A free country for example is England... Where smooth political transition is possible... Putin is in the Assad club... Dictator for life. One day you will understand when his replacement will occurs... Better prepare it will be rocky like the last times...

I am sorry that you take it so badly, I didn't want to hurt you... And I agree that agreeing publicly with me would not be appreciated by your superiors ;-).

Courage a few more years of suffering and then the free world ;-)

/sarc /snowflakeshield /iammorevirtuousthanyou /2692 /pixelsonscreeen /fuckthemusep2p /p2p=love
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 10:35:53 AM

1. A free country for example is England... Where smooth political transition is possible...

2. Putin is in the Assad club... Dictator for life. One day you will understand when his replacement will occurs... Better prepare it will be rocky like the last times...

3. I am sorry that you take it so badly, I didn't want to hurt you... And I agree that agreeing publicly with me would not be appreciated by your superiors ;-).

4. Courage a few more years of suffering and then the free world ;-)

1. There is no such country as "England".
About what transition are You trying to debate? http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/06/camerons-torah-government/

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Russia

3. Meet my superiors on my Signature Link. (NSFW)

4. https://wikileaks.org/
http://listverse.com/2016/02/10/10-secret-cia-prisons-you-do-not-want-to-visit/

Eat Shit And Die, a Paid Freelance Blogger Prostitute.

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:23:44 AM

1. A free country for example is England... Where smooth political transition is possible...

2. Putin is in the Assad club... Dictator for life. One day you will understand when his replacement will occurs... Better prepare it will be rocky like the last times...

3. I am sorry that you take it so badly, I didn't want to hurt you... And I agree that agreeing publicly with me would not be appreciated by your superiors ;-).

4. Courage a few more years of suffering and then the free world ;-)

1. There is no such country as "England".
About what transition are You trying to debate? http://mycatbirdseat.com/2013/06/camerons-torah-government/

2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elections_in_Russia

3. Meet my superiors on my Signature Link. (NSFW)

4. https://wikileaks.org/
http://listverse.com/2016/02/10/10-secret-cia-prisons-you-do-not-want-to-visit/

Eat Shit And Die, a Paid Freelance Blogger Prostitute.

Webcam girls... Very cool :s.

U.K. What difference does it makes... Putin will have ruled Russia under soon 3 Us president... Very democratic... I said that for the interest of Russia... What's the point of building anything in Russia when soon all will be shifted...

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:28:11 AM

Now Russia is a different animal, first there is O wealth without human intervention. Please tell me a Russian product you bought recently? Answer nothing. Because uncivilized barabarians nations are unable to adapt and provide to the global market. Russia is just the administrative jurisdiction controlling a lot of resources used in the product. But still only earth diggers.
Vodka

Now Isis... It's the boogeyman used by the Russian propaganda to make everyone forget that there are others total rightheous combat groups in Syria.
Isis.. video records of ISIS members eating organs... Russian boogeyman propaganda?  Huh
Why are you pro ISIS?

I am not pro Isis, I am against those who support Assad. For me Isis is the best allies of Assad. They are used as a justification to Assad iron rules and fight the other legitimate opposition to Assad from the Kurds to all the other groups...

No just in fact I don't support anyone. If I was Syrian I would have left long ago and opened a kebab shop in Hamburg, the best one with the best grass feeded lamb meat... A luxury kebab...

However I understand why freedom seeking Syrian are fighting and ready to face the ultimate sacrifice against a despotic regime...

I see that Russians are too oppressed to oppose Putin... And what faker that Putin approval rate... I wouldn't dare to oppose the despot in Russia...

virtualx

Activity: 672
Merit: 507

LOTEO

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:38:54 AM

Why are you pro ISIS?

I didn't realize immediately how vicious you are... Now disagreeing with Putin = supporting Isis. Typical... I understand why the smartest Russian left long ago and don't even plan to return...

The west is definitely better. And you can criticize Goldman has much as you want :-)
Correction, I am not pro-Putin. I simply observe you are anti-US, anti-Russia, anti-China and now  you claimed ISIS is a boogeyman,  while it's a serious threat.  Just a misunderstanding  Smiley

...loteo...
DIGITAL ERA LOTTERY

r

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████▄
▄██  ███████▌ ▐██████████████▄
▐██▌ ▐█▀  ▀█    ▐█▀   ▀██▀  ▀██▌
▐██  █▌ █▌ ██  ██▌ ██▌ █▌ █▌ ██▌
▐█▌ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█▌ ▐██  ▄▄▄██ ▐█ ▐██▌
▐█  ██▄  ▄██    █▄    ██▄  ▄███▌
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
r

RPLAY NOWR
BE A MOON VISITOR!
[/center]
Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:52:03 AM

Why are you pro ISIS?

I didn't realize immediately how vicious you are... Now disagreeing with Putin = supporting Isis. Typical... I understand why the smartest Russian left long ago and don't even plan to return...

The west is definitely better. And you can criticize Goldman has much as you want :-)
Correction, I am not pro-Putin. I simply observe you are anti-US, anti-Russia, anti-China and now  you claimed ISIS is a boogeyman,  while it's a serious threat.  Just a misunderstanding  Smiley

Shhh don't tell it to anyone but I need to raise this account level (I have some lucrative campaign I would like to join ;-))

I am pro US constitution, however it's not much applied. Fundamentally I am pro myself... The only one I actively support ;-)

Nationalism is a little bit old... Boring and too limiting...

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 12:20:38 PM

1. Putin will have ruled Russia under soon 3 Us president... Very democratic...

2. I said that for the interest of Russia... What's the point of building anything in Russia when soon all will be shifted...

1. Explain better, where is the problem.

2. What for "interest of Russia" are You talking?

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:51:10 PM

2. I said that for the interest of Russia... What's the point of building anything in Russia when soon all will be shifted...

The problem is that Putin activities in Syria have created a bad perception toward the Russian people worldwide... Ukraine is understandable by rational beings... But Syria is totally irresponsible, stupid and long term very damaging to Russia... By ruling russia like his little kingdom he deprives Russians from their true potential and aspirations... What is the Russian dream? Becoming putinfan and making money on the back of the Russian people? Furthermore change is beneficial... It bring fresh air, assure a more resilient leadership... If you want one simple line: tonight putin fall from his golden toilet and hit mortally his head on the floor. What's next for Russia? Defcon 1 in America.

2. Too much dependency on one man is never good. What is the future of Putinstan? Continual confrontation with the West? There is no need to recourse to violence to stop gmo spread in Russia. A law and a firm no is enough.

I hope to have better answer your question... In one line Russians as pariah no good for the world. I hope the Russian people will be able to free themselves from putinstan mental and physical control. Once the shit happen you will see how fast the wealth of the Russians friends of Putin will end up at GS or what ever NATO tax funding banking system (or in BTC :-)).

The ultimate take over from the free world ;-)

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 01:22:13 PM

The problem is that Putin activities in Syria have created a bad perception toward the Russian people worldwide... Ukraine is understandable by rational beings... But Syria is totally irresponsible, stupid and long term very damaging to Russia... By ruling russia like his little kingdom he deprives Russians from their true potential and aspirations... What is the Russian dream? Becoming putinfan and making money on the back of the Russian people? Furthermore change is beneficial... It bring fresh air, assure a more resilient leadership... If you want one simple line: tonight putin fall from his golden toilet and hit mortally his head on the floor. What's next for Russia? Defcon 1 in America.

2. Too much dependency on one man is never good. What is the future of Putinstan? Continual confrontation with the West? There is no need to recourse to violence to stop gmo spread in Russia. A law and a firm no is enough.

I hope to have better answer your question... In one line Russians as pariah no good for the world. I hope the Russian people will be able to free themselves from putinstan mental and physical control. Once the shit happen you will see how fast the wealth of the Russians friends of Putin will end up at GS or what ever NATO tax funding banking system (or in BTC :-)).

The ultimate take over from the free world ;-)

1. What is this shit about "Putin activities in Syria", if You talk first about "ruled Russia under soon 3 Us president... Very democratic."?
Russian Federation have long term relationship with Syria, and there is no wunder, if Russian Federation trade with Syria or fight ISIS from Syrian territory.
No "Syrian Opposition" is affected by Russian Federation actions.
So, Eat Shit and Die.

2. Russian Federation have sold all oil and gas and other resurses to private juridical persons, so, changing mr. Putin to someone other will have no effects for "Russian People".
But. mr. Putin entroduce this TAX
And for that many Jews are crying until this Day, they paying to You in hope to erase this tax.
This is a real value of mr. Putin to Russian People.

What is Russia’s external debt for 2016?

Masha Sha (OP)

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 04:30:25 PM

This what I would have done at the beginning of the civilian revolution from a Russian perspective

1. Arrest Assad before he kills anyone and keep in jail (safe) in the Russian military port
2. Called and organize free and fair election crimeanlike
3. Restitue the money of the Assad clan to the Syrian people
4. Arrest the violent extremists of all sides
5. Negotiate a good rate for Syrian people from the pipelines from the golf
6. Enjoy Russia be seen as a liberator and organisor of a swift democratic transition
7. Show the world that violence isn't the only path
8. Transform the palaces of Assad in public park/ museum

You see there were others options... But thinking about them would have been contrary to Russian interests...

By fomenting and expanding this war:
1. they made the Assad clan dependent a subservient of Russia
2. They temporarily stop the pipelines projects
3. Brain drain the best of Syria
4. Reenter the Middle East
5. Kill some Russian soldiers
6. Show the world how strong and potent Russia is

Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 04:54:22 PM

This what I

How much do You earn from every Forum account, a freelance shit wrighter?

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:18:47 PM

China is a sensitive smart, ingenious and natural civilization... Who ever control China it doesn't change.

Now Russia is a different animal, first there is O wealth without human intervention. Please tell me a Russian product you bought recently?

Ok, definitely a troll. Time to extend my ignore list  Grin

As for the question above...

USA fly into space on Russian engines.

Personally I bought SOEKS ecological measurement equipment. And feather-light slippers Smiley

A lot of the Western technology that you take for granted are either Russian-designed or designed by the Russian emigree, who fled after a bloody coup d'etat in Russia of 1917... Remember AMPEX recorders? Wink

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:22:59 PM

"Since when did they sign to defend a foreign nation?"

In 1879, thanks to Russia, which suffered over 200 000 losses, of which more than 66,000 killed in the bloody war with the Ottoman Empire, after 500 years outage is restored my country. My people today remember that. As a member of EU and NATO, my country is under tremendous pressure to be hostile to Russia, but the result is 15-20% bought, pro-Western rulers, against the 80-85% of people. During World War II, Hitler also tried to send our army against Russia, but failed. Our king paid with his life for this.  I hope that's enough on the question "Since when did they sign to defend a foreign nation?"

"It's not Russia's war."

As for "It's not Russia's war", also I do not agree. Russia cover  1/6 of the Earth's land surface. Its riches are unimaginable. Even assuming stupid argument that it is "gas station with nuclear missiles", it is completely normal to protect its wealth. History has proven that Europe is always with look  to the riches of Russia. European coalitions,  headed by Sweden, Poland, France or Germany, at various times have aspired to the riches of Russia. Accordingly, it is perfectly normal that Russia is trying to keep the fire away from its borders. If  was not exported to Syria the tension  provoked  by the US and Europe in Ukraine, God only knows what we would be witnessing today.

Thanks, duts_bg for reinforcing my impression that Bulgarians, the people are still remembering their history and have not succumbed to the duplicity that Bulgarians, the "elites", are trying to impose in your country.

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2016, 07:26:25 PM

This topic is a 100% trolling for "member account farm" growing.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:00:22 AM

Please tell me a Russian product you bought recently? Answer nothing. Because uncivilized barabarians nations are unable to adapt and provide to the global market.

1. Kasper (Anti-virus)
2. Masha and Bear in DVD (Animation movie)
3. Baltika (Beer)
4. Vologda Berry (Wild Berries)
5. Osetra Black (Caviar)

I am living in a country which is not a major destination for Russian exports. And still I can name quite a few Russian brands. Where are you from? Saudi Arabia? Can you name any of your products (i.e other than crude oil and terrorism)?
Vika NSFW

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2016, 10:36:09 AM

Baltika (Beer)

This is a https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltic_Beverages_Holding property.

Osetra Black (Caviar)

Can You please put here the label of this product?
If there is "Made in Russia", that is 100% https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_farming

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: