Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:13:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 05:45:28 AM

Domenc of course, everything is ok for you because you are one of them (xaurum team), or you are very close to them. So do not talk nonsense about price of xaurum. The fact is that the price of xaurum does not grow any more, and this is a very bad signal for all investors.
The first was said that the price was falling due to summer because people are taking money out for vacation, then because of bitcoin split...ok, what's the problem now?
And do not say we're speculators...Then I can say that xaurum is obviously designet only for those at the top of the pyramid.
I'm wondering how we're going back to the production price 0,31 If we are now so deep at 0.20 and why are the investors only Slovenian obviously, we are not interested over the border of Slovenia.

Well I as investor I don't posess only xaurum. I have a few other coins. And I am fully aware that price cannot go only up on short term. Yes, I do agree with both of you that it would be better for all of us if price would go up. But that is crypto... Some people will gain a lot of money, some of them not becouse they will sell their coins in fear of missing it out.

And I am not in xaurum team.. I just had this opportunity to invest into xaurum 2 years ago and as everyhuman I am willing to go to Lj- BTC Xaurum foundation every week, to get some new infos. I believe you would do the same if you would live in Slovenia...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
XaurumQA

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

Hello everyone!

I would like to address few issues pointed out lately.

1.   Xaurum will always be and is on the top priority list for Xaurum team. Xaurum Gamma is project which was made to support Xaurum in the long run (helping with more regular mints, increasing gold base, using the mechanism of burning for profitable deflation, creating Xaurum ecosystem…)
2.   Xaurum does not have investros only from Slovenia, but also from Canada, Croatia, Bulgaria even Cambodia and many other countries… Xaurum team is working hard on acquisition of new foreign markets and so far they are doing great job, the results of this “behind the curtain” work will be seen in near future. If you want to see more detailed outline of activities I suggest you read official post on page 139.
3.   Xaurum reaches and even surpasses all legal standards that currently apply in EU.
4.   Xaurum is built as a long term project so it's results should be evaluated in longer periods than in just (last) two months…
5.   Although some people here describe these few weeks as “dark” times for Xaurum, there were some important milestones reached. International company Autobroker accepted Xaurum as 100% equivalent for FIAT currencies, we have been nominated on the Central European Startup Awards for the Best FinTech Startup… Which means we must be doing at least something right ☺ and we must not forget we launched Xaurum Gamma, hopefully one of the many projects developed in Xaurum ecosystem.

Wish you all a great day ☺
Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:10:40 AM

In my opinion saying it is easy for people who invested 2 years ago is not correct. We invested in a new project with no guarantees. We help started the project. I had very little info but invested anyway. After 2 years we made some money but only in theory, because I did not sold a single xaurum. I am not trading them but just holding them. You can talk about profit only when you sell an investment. For the current price you can blame people that are selling them so cheap. It is not xaurum team fault. If other investors were as patient as we are (early investors) no xaurum would be sold under production price.
This is just my opinion.
hope-crypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:39:37 AM

In my opinion saying it is easy for people who invested 2 years ago is not correct. We invested in a new project with no guarantees. We help started the project. I had very little info but invested anyway. After 2 years we made some money but only in theory, because I did not sold a single xaurum. I am not trading them but just holding them. You can talk about profit only when you sell an investment. For the current price you can blame people that are selling them so cheap. It is not xaurum team fault. If other investors were as patient as we are (early investors) no xaurum would be sold under production price.
This is just my opinion.

Yes of course it wasn't easy because new projects are risky, but now should be easy because even if Xaurum somehow crashes you all have your investment already backed up by gold and it cannot fall lower. I mean price could go lower if people are stupid and sell it for lower, but you can get gold so it doesn't really matter... My post wasn't meant for the team, but investors who invested early and now they are talking about price and how they do not look at the price etc. I mean it's natural that people who have a loss will be angry, because no one wants that. But yes this is crypto and you shouldn't invest more than you are prepared to lose.
Domenc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 09:50:11 AM

This is just my opinion.

Yes of course it wasn't easy because new projects are risky, but now should be easy because even if Xaurum somehow crashes you all have your investment already backed up by gold and it cannot fall lower. I mean price could go lower if people are stupid and sell it for lower, but you can get gold so it doesn't really matter... My post wasn't meant for the team, but investors who invested early and now they are talking about price and how they do not look at the price etc. I mean it's natural that people who have a loss will be angry, because no one wants that. But yes this is crypto and you shouldn't invest more than you are prepared to lose.

Well that was just MY opinion on what is going now right now.
But also as new investor, right now... I rather hold xaurum even the m. p. is lower than p. p. despite all other crypto where you can lose everything if something bad happen to related crypto.

Kovanec

Activity: 75

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 10:42:28 AM

You can loose money if you sell. Otherwise is just virtual loos. New investor should also wait for (2) ? years. Investors that hold xaurum over longer period of time they see that it makes no sense of selling xaurum. It is my personal opinion everybody will be in profit zone if they are patient. There were also times in the past when xaurum did not move anywere. When price goes down or sideways everybody say that people are selling. Others are buying from those that are selling. Why? Obviously they think it is a good buying opportunity. If you look at top token holders you will see that one masternode bought additional 600000 xaurums on top of original 8mio. Why?
exoras

Activity: 117

Co-Founder at AlphaTradeZone.com

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2017, 11:41:00 AM

I will just let you know about a discussion with a top class professional TRADER (not investor).

We were discussing the fact that only a few cryptos have been in the red after the fork of BTC. (Xaur was one of them).

His response?

"Obviously those are the ones to buy."

And note he is a trader and not an investor. Smiley You just think about that. And what would be the right decision in this case.

p.s. I am NEVER selling at a loss. This is my personal rule n1.

Xaurum might be slower than other cryptos, Xaur may have some flaws etc, but at the end of the day you know that you have a team that is working hard to deliver. I remember a post from the dev team saying: "We have delivered in the past, we will deliver again."

Have trust, have faith, we will be in the green again. People behind Xaurum are not stupid.

hope-crypto

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 12:57:00 PM

I will just let you know about a discussion with a top class professional TRADER (not investor).

We were discussing the fact that only a few cryptos have been in the red after the fork of BTC. (Xaur was one of them).

His response?

And note he is a trader and not an investor. Smiley You just think about that. And what would be the right decision in this case.

Xaurum might be slower than other cryptos, Xaur may have some flaws etc, but at the end of the day you know that you have a team that is working hard to deliver. I remember a post from the dev team saying: "We have delivered in the past, we will deliver again."

Have trust, have faith, we will be in the green again. People behind Xaurum are not stupid.

Yes obviously is time to buy now I didn't say otherwise. At some point I couldn't know that they are working hard, because they was silent without updates. At this point I was critical to them because I don't want this to be religion where I must have trust, faith etc. but I need facts what they are doing and that stuff. They improved on that area and it was good enough for me and I know they will deliever, because they were working on important things. I also have profit with Xaurum, but I have friend who wasn't so lucky and bought Xaurum at 0.31 and obviously he is not happy right now. Domenc wrote from his perspective which is a huge virtual profit, but some people weren't so lucky and you should consider this, because is natural for them to have problems with price right now. I personally don't have problems with price anymore, but I understand people who does.
Domenc

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:08:22 PM

His response?

Yes obviously is time to buy now I didn't say otherwise. At some point I couldn't know that they are working hard, because they was silent without updates. At this point I was critical to them because I don't want this to be religion where I must have trust, faith etc. but I need facts what they are doing and that stuff. They improved on that area and it was good enough for me and I know they will deliever, because they were working on important things. I also have profit with Xaurum, but I have friend who wasn't so lucky and bought Xaurum at 0.31 and obviously he is not happy right now. Domenc wrote from his perspective which is a huge virtual profit, but some people weren't so lucky and you should consider this, because is natural for them to have problems with price right now. I personally don't have problems with price anymore, but I understand people who does.

I understand people who have issue with price right now, but heey. I also bought some xaurums at 0,12€ and than xaurum suddenly went down to 0.07€ for more than month. Patience is the key in crypto. All those people who have FOMO effect (fear of missing it out) will have problems in future profits in all crypto world. I rather HODL all my cryptos. For me personnaly at least  2+ year. I am not a trader... I am investor. Not only in Xaurum by the way..
_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 01:49:15 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2017, 04:35:58 AM by _jk_

His response?

I understand people who have issue with price right now, but heey. I also bought some xaurums at 0,12€ and than xaurum suddenly went down to 0.07€ for more than month. Patience is the key in crypto. All those people who have FOMO effect (fear of missing it out) will have problems in future profits in all crypto world. I rather HODL all my cryptos. For me personnaly at least  2+ year. I am not a trader... I am investor. Not only in Xaurum by the way..

I made my first investment  just few months ago. Before I did that, I did an intensive  research, luckily enough I was also able to met some of team members too, and even if I was buying Xaurum at higher production price than the market price is right now, I am/was not worried not even for one second. Why? Cause I really thoroughly studied the project itself and I saw that people behind it are hardworking, honest and smart. I am excited about what the future will bring.    
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 06:15:48 AM

Many investors bought xaurum at higher price regarding the current price. Myself too, i bought a nice stake of xaurums and now im 30% minus. Iam sure price will go up but I must agree with others here that price does not move for 2 months and I don´t know why is that. Many things have been done behind curtains also some advertising but price went just down. 
huanglui

Activity: 529

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 07:07:12 AM

Many investors bought xaurum at higher price regarding the current price. Myself too, i bought a nice stake of xaurums and now im 30% minus. Iam sure price will go up but I must agree with others here that price does not move for 2 months and I don´t know why is that. Many things have been done behind curtains also some advertising but price went just down. 

there are many Slovenian projects in crypto that are great with good marketcap and worldwide adoption

one of them is also Viberate http://www.viberate.io

so guys tell me what do you think about it?

Viberate is a crowdsourced live music ecosystem and a blockchain-based marketplace where we're matching musicians with event organizers. We're listing profiles of over 120 thousand musicians, from superstars to garage bands.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Telegram Twitter Facebook
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄██████████▄          
            ████████████████         
          ████████████████████       
         ████████▀    ▀████████  
        ███████          ███████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ██████            ██████     
        ███████          ███████     
         ████████▄    ▄████████      
          ████████████████████       
            ████████████████         
              ▀██████████▀            

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Linked-In Reddit Medium
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Kastor

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:03:42 AM

Exactly and I think Xaurum will be on the same (0,20) by the end of the year, It may rise to 0.25 but I do not believe.
I hope he returns where he was as soon as possible...
masstahcoiner

Activity: 644
Merit: 390

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:06:35 AM

Exactly and I think Xaurum will be on the same (0,20) by the end of the year, It may rise to 0.25 but I do not believe.

price is now again low and it's fallin....

that means long term not good Sad

have team and dev some strategy to put price up with trading and on exchanges?

_jk_

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 08:24:00 AM

price is now again low and it's fallin....

that means long term not good Sad

have team and dev some strategy to put price up with trading and

Price reached 0,25 at least three times in last 14 days. And statement that price will stay the same till the end of the year is ridiculous. You really believe that there will be not even one xaurum produced till the end of the year? That there will be no mint till the end of the year? Do you know about pre market buy at every mint? Do you understand basic mechanisms behind xaurum? I am very sorry but comments like yours are basically trolling, because if you would know the project well,  or at least read the webpage you wouldn't  write down such a nonsense. People who did the research would also find that similar situation happened just before new years and after that xaurum rised up like never before. This team delivered in the past and for now I don't see any reason why they wouldn't in the future. Have a great weekend, full of positive energy and great vibes guys Smiley
ceca

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:22:01 AM

Price reached 0,25 at least three times in last 14 days. And statement that price will stay the same till the end of the year is ridiculous. You really believe that there will be not even one xaurum produced till the end of the year? That there will be no mint till the end of the year? Do you know about pre market buy at every mint? Do you understand basic mechanisms behind xaurum? I am very sorry but comments like yours are basically trolling, because if you would know the project well,  or at least read the webpage you wouldn't  write down such a nonsense. People who did the research would also find that similar situation happened just before new years and after that xaurum rised up like never before. This team delivered in the past and for now I don't see any reason why they wouldn't in the future. Have a great weekend, full of positive energy and great vibes guys Smiley
[/quote]

If there is a big difference between pruduction price and market price why would people buy via mint?It is not logical, investors will be buying through exchanges which makes sense. If there is not enough money invested through mint, mint doesn´t happen. More than a month we are without mint and in current situation it is difficult to make new mint.
hope-crypto

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 09:46:48 AM

If you look at orders you can see that people are selling 945786.574 XAUR and if we say that the average is 9300 satoshis (hypothetical) you need only 250.000$ to buy all at the moment. In the past when Slovenians were 70% of investors or more it was a mint with 20kg of gold and that is 800.000$ at the moment. Now combine that with super project Gamma and new markets and we have nothing to worry about...
Mp777

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

If you look at orders you can see that people are selling 945786.574 XAUR and if we say that the average is 9300 satoshis (hypothetical) you need only 250.000$ to buy all at the moment. In the past when Slovenians were 70% of investors or more it was a mint with 20kg of gold and that is 800.000$ at the moment. Now combine that with super project Gamma and new markets and we have nothing to worry about...

I hope you are correct, but tell me why is there no mint for more than a month if really so much money is flowing in? I think the mint was not made because only few people invested in it and this is bad. We hear only news how much was done but the price and mints don't show it.
Mirkoca

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:01:49 PM

I heard some rumors that the FED will intervene on Bittrex, buying XAUR. Well, I know, we all need to buy XAUR soon, before this event occur. Please don't share this knowledge with nobody, because it is inside info. Even mine message will be published on this page for just a limited period of time.
kingstan

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

I heard some rumors that the FED will intervene on Bittrex, buying XAUR. Well, I know, we all need to buy XAUR soon, before this event occur. Please don't share this knowledge with nobody, because it is inside info. Even mine message will be published on this page for just a limited period of time.

Someone wants out and is trying to pump the price a bit Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: