Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:38:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 219 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Xaurum [XAUR]  (Read 326986 times)
nitja

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2016, 08:45:40 PM

This Xaurum is one of the best coins beside bitcoin, eth and maybe one or two more. The only coin with real value. I see it - its potential, every step is hard, but the team is still here, the coin is just breaking thru, really slow. Best project, it's like a monetary system from the begining, only better. I can't wait to see hundreds of kgs of goldbars...
I would like to thank you dev for the great idea, thanks to the Bittrex exchange, too, for adding Xaurum. Good Luck.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
trader19
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 07:47:04 AM

This Xaurum is one of the best coins beside bitcoin, eth and maybe one or two more. The only coin with real value. I see it - its potential, every step is hard, but the team is still here, the coin is just breaking thru, really slow. Best project, it's like a monetary system from the begining, only better. I can't wait to see hundreds of kgs of goldbars...
I would like to thank you dev for the great idea, thanks to the Bittrex exchange, too, for adding Xaurum. Good Luck.
i love xaurum  Cool guys retweet @poloniex --> https://twitter.com/dandidanillo/status/780312413698723840

Join the Elastic revolution!  Elastic - The Decentralized Supercomputer
ELASTIC WEBSITE | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD | ELASTIC SLACK | ELASTIC FORUM
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2016, 08:33:39 AM

Can someone steer me to bountys link.

all the bounty has been finish you late

if you want XAUR you can buy in exchange Bittrex and C-Cex
cheapcoin

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 08:40:38 AM

just fake volume on Trex

Ccex has 80 btc yesterday, is it also fake volume? But i am not sure, i think this is a 8 million project, this volume is very normal.

exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 10:23:33 PM

Why are you thanking them, they got 5000$. They should say thank you sir for allowing us to do a nice ripoff.
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
September 26, 2016, 11:25:34 PM

just fake volume on Trex

Ccex has 80 btc yesterday, is it also fake volume? But i am not sure, i think this is a 8 million project, this volume is very normal.

Could be but i could tell XAUR would have much volume if its on bittrex. Most traders are on polo and trex, if its there chances is that we'd all be trading XAUR.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:00:16 AM

just fake volume on Trex

Could be but i could tell XAUR would have much volume if its on bittrex. Most traders are on polo and trex, if its there chances is that we'd all be trading XAUR.

it's on trex mate https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-XAUR

THERE WILL BE ......
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:01:28 AM

just fake volume on Trex

80btc in trading(volume) isnt this big... bittrex still smaller than polo but 80btc can be achieved easily.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:10:54 AM

just fake volume on Trex

80btc in trading(volume) isnt this big... bittrex still smaller than polo but 80btc can be achieved easily.
yes it is easy to achieve there's a lots of big investors that can play with xaur as we seen good potential coming from this project.
Anarh

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 02:52:08 PM

just fake volume on Trex

yes it is easy to achieve there's a lots of big investors that can play with xaur as we seen good potential coming from this project.

Why should big investors play with xaur? It is not enough "to go on the street and show legs". Competition is high at the moment. We need news and medias.
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 09:21:03 PM

just fake volume on Trex

Why should big investors play with xaur? It is not enough "to go on the street and show legs". Competition is high at the moment. We need news and medias.

Ok. Let's make this discussion a bit more interesting.
1. What do you think would happen to XAUR prices (base price, production price and exchange price) if new investors invest 5 million USD - through masternode mints for example.
2. What do you think would happen to XAUR prices (base price, production price and exchange price) if gold goes up 30% till the end of this year (probably after US elections).

You can guess or use the coinage formula...

Anarh

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:52:26 AM

just fake volume on Trex

1. What do you think would happen to XAUR prices (base price, production price and exchange price) if new investors invest 5 million USD - through masternode mints for example.
2. What do you think would happen to XAUR prices (base price, production price and exchange price) if gold goes up 30% till the end of this year (probably after US elections).

OK. The price goes up, but it does not mean  also that demand on exchange goes up .
rozee
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:01:00 AM

i am sure xaur price will up or at least stable
but i think the price will up to the moon again someday
so i will hold my 4600 xaur will wait the price go to the moon
jure90

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:12:48 AM

just fake volume on Trex

OK. The price goes up, but it does not mean  also that demand on exchange goes up .

Don't you think that the mints are also representing demand for Xaurum? Last week there was a mint for 200k USD - 400BTC. Minters could easily go on the exchange and buy all the Xaurums from the exchange(s). Therefore the current market price would be around USD 0.30 and even more. Maybe the next time they should do this because people still don't get Xaurum's business model.
CoolSearch

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:16:47 AM

just fake volume on Trex

I agree with anarh that demand is the problem. If you for example need 20btc which is aprox 12k usd, the demand is so weak you would need at least a week to get 20btc at avg price of 30% lower then mint price. If you need it like really fast you can expect if you are optimistic to get 20btc at 40% lower then the mint price. And 12k$ - 20btc is a drop in the sea comparing to market cap of 8mio usd..

Just please dont give me arguments of 80btc daily volume since 60btc is fake for sure on ccx. Been watching volume lately and its a fact that there is fake vol in ccex. Since Trex is open now for few days its hard to say if there is also fake volume, but also the daily vol is 20 btc which is quite emabarassing for 8mio cap coin.

CoolSearch

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:29:59 AM

just fake volume on Trex

OK. The price goes up, but it does not mean  also that demand on exchange goes up .

Don't you think that the mints are also representing demand for Xaurum? Last week there was a mint for 200k USD - 400BTC. Minters could easily go on the exchange and buy all the Xaurums from the exchange(s). Therefore the current market price would be around USD 0.30 and even more. Maybe the next time they should do this because people still don't get Xaurum's business model.

@Jure90 I agree, they should buy a lot more from the exchange. They bought lousy 27btc from exchange out of 200k usd which is big mistake from minters.
This would set an example for everyone to set the demand going and liquidity would improve drastically. Demand would also encourage the hodlers not to sell on first "god feeling" its going down, which is not and everybody will sell when they needed to. Sell pressure would dry up, demand will be going and will be much closer to next mint price as it is now.
Also keep in mind that at least 50% of current hodlers dont understand the economy behind the coin and once they do, the history of prices and mints will show them all xaurum team means real bussines.

I bet many more ppl would buy coin, if they could see the exit, since demand at reasonable prices is pretty weak and selling pressure is fcking enormous I guess it turns them away.
Puhi

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:38:50 AM

I agree with anarh that demand is the problem. If you for example need 20btc which is aprox 12k usd, the demand is so weak you would need at least a week to get 20btc at avg price of 30% lower then mint price. If you need it like really fast you can expect if you are optimistic to get 20btc at 40% lower then the mint price. And 12k$ - 20btc is a drop in the sea comparing to market cap of 8mio usd..

Just please dont give me arguments of 80btc daily volume since 60btc is fake for sure on ccx. Been watching volume lately and its a fact that there is fake vol in ccex. Since Trex is open now for few days its hard to say if there is also fake volume, but also the daily vol is 20 btc which is quite emabarassing for 8mio cap coin.

XAUR was only launched a few months ago. Demand is currently a problem. The obvious solution for the demand is higher frequency and volume of minting and of course mining. Both processes directly influence trade volume on exchanges. There are additional constant demand opportunities on the market as well.
I believe XAUR team is working hard at these solutions.
When this is set up, you will be able to sell unlimited quantities at production price, but you will not be able to buy a lot of XAUR below production price.

For now XAUR is top opportunity for mid to long term investment (6-12 months).

BTW: Can you name 2 coins or tokens without fake volume.
jure90

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:29:01 AM

Guys,

please try to understand one thing. Like BTC is widely used for payments, transfers etc in crpyo world, Ethereum is used for doing smart contracts on their platform, the Xaurum is used for holding a value. Why don't you do the math and calculate how much Xaurums there is outside that have a few times more gold behind them as they were bought? Xaurum is not just another AirCoin but it has a real value, and the golden value is increasing by every single way. Either you use it (transaction fees), mine it(new gold) or mint it(again new gold). I agree, liquidity should be better in the future. But like 4 months ago when the market price was  2-3 cents there was low liquidity, it is  also today at 0.10-0.11 usd. Try to sell it at the price that you wished 4monts ago and you will see that the coin will disappear in seconds, no matter the amount.
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:20:43 AM

Wow! Congrats to Xaurum it is now listed on bittrex. Sad for me i already sold my Xaurum coins because i badly need miney during those times. But if I gain a lot of btc again, i will but Xaurum because I know that it has a bright future Wink

That is what I was also thinking I saw the news, great work by Xarum team, what prompt me to get out of the token initially was the low volume on C-cex, I don't like trading a token with low volume because it affect my trading plan. I will add Xaur to my portfolio soon because Bittrex seems to be liquid enough for me. Have never been stuck in any trade there.
CoolSearch

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 11:20:16 AM

XAUR was only launched a few months ago. Demand is currently a problem. The obvious solution for the demand is higher frequency and volume of minting and of course mining. Both processes directly influence trade volume on exchanges. There are additional constant demand opportunities on the market as well.
When this is set up, you will be able to sell unlimited quantities at production price, but you will not be able to buy a lot of XAUR below production price.

@puhi
You are probably joking about 2 tokens without fake vol, but you know what Im talking about.. Lets say BTC and ETH and...
80% of vol is fake, how fakes it? We can asume, but we dont know for sure, I only know that I ve taken advantage few times of the guy doing it.

Xaurum is nr 26 on market cap value.
Now question for you: You name 2 tokens with market cap 8mio or more (since we are looking get bigger ) and has 80% of fake vol??

Hard to answer since we dont know the amount of fake vol on other coins but I think you got the point..

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 219 »
  Print  

Jump to: