Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:31:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
rio3233

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:27:27 AM

I would like to using bitcoin to pay my bills while staying at home, so i don't need to go out to pay my bills. I'm sure many people want that too, because it's help people.
Omegasun

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 04:30:53 AM

yess.. here in philippines. we use coins.ph wallet in paying bills. they give a rebate when you pay bills here. so that i use that frequently and hussle free. i dont need to line in the counter on paying bills

Tagz
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█ █▀▀▀ █
█  ▄██ █
█ ██▀  █
█ ▄▄▄█ █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 07:14:18 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

I don't think I've left the house to pay a bill in years.  Everything now can be done online.  I live in Canada - the country that has always been great. 

I do all my bills through paying in the bank online so it isn't too cumbersome for me. I do though sometimes exchange bitcoin for fiat, then I pay my bills indirectly with bitcoin because I earn a little money in BTC.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
davis196

Activity: 3010
Merit: 918

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:09:32 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

I can pay my bills automatically with my online bank account.It`s very convenient.

Don`t know about such a bitcoin service in my country or Europe.

The Governments should allow us to pay taxes using bitcoin.

hase0278

Activity: 882
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:49:41 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2016, 08:35:10 PM by hase0278

Here in Philippines I do pay some of my bills using bitcoins while staying at home. It is more convenient since I don't need to fall in line and get out of my house to pay a bill, Since I can do it in my bitcoin web wallet.  Grin Aside from it, it saves money since bitcoin can be bought for a low price or can be earned for free then use it to pay bills, that way I minimize my expenses in bills too.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:53:56 AM

I would like to using bitcoin to pay my bills while staying at home, so i don't need to go out to pay my bills. I'm sure many people want that too, because it's help people.

Yeah, it is very special when that could be effected by a means of payment and bitcoin other. But with the new technology, we get the negative impact which is pretty bad. i.e. we will not get new things out there and we'll feel bored when too long inside the House
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:57:38 AM

I am already doing with my coins, there is some online service provider for my country, I am using this service with flexibility and I can pay my bills any time from my home, I am quite sure very soon people from developing countries will have this kind of service which will make their life more easier.
Mvaporis1961

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:00:03 AM

Yes i like to pay bills using bitcoin while i'm just home because it's a big help and a it also make my monthly task a bit less hassle because i don't need to fall in line on malls to just pay all my bills.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:02:08 AM

Of course yes! It is more convenient and less hassle. You're just sitting in front of your computer and paying your bills, this is really good. Here in our country, our bitcoin wallet's features are really really good, we can pay for bills like internet, water usage, electricity, tuition fees in universities, we can also load-up our phones using this wallet. And it's really awesome!
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:13:09 AM

I usually use internet banking to pay my bill, but unfortunately, certain time sometimes can not be used as a holiday. so I hope it can use bitcoin to pay bills or other things, so I can still staying at home Smiley

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:47:49 AM

Yes  Grin in coins.ph here in the philippines you can pay bills , pay tuition fee in universities using bitcoins and buying cellphone load with rebate and you can transfer money to your relatives using bitcoins  Grin

Ardenyham
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Don't Hesitate to Tip me for My Helps and Guides.

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:51:16 AM

definitely it is an huge help and support for peoples. and It makes things so easy now. if someone could pay his bills and top up his mobile phone from home with bitcoin then there is nothing better then that.
but this is not enough. I believe there will be more feature come and people can order foods from home, can book hotel's rooms, and can buy tickets of airplanes and sports and cinemas.
(these features was already exist before bitcoin, peoples was paid their bills from home by online banking. but of course bitcoin will make them even more easier because we can do most of these things with completely anonymous)
chiajw1

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 11:52:07 AM

Definitely there are few services that accepts bitcoin to pay bill, but only some countries that accepts bitcoin and is quite popular in the country. For some, like N.Korea, the ban bitcoin usage thus it is practically impossible to pay. Banks are now exploring the potential and benefits of blockchain. Although some major corporates started accepting bitcoin but some internet users still don't know bitcoin.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:50:34 PM

In the States, unless you are buying travel, food, or clothes, bitcoin isn't so 'accepted here'. If you are going to be paying any real bills, that is, utilities, mortgage or rent, and car and insurance payment, you are out of luck. There are a few services that allow you to pay them in btc, so that they can pay the bills in fiat on your behalf. But they usually charge a service fee; your best bet is conversion to fiat if you are paying a bill.
bestluck

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 12:52:40 PM

Yeah I want it, I want bitcoin to establish and to reach to every corner of the world and the government and their institutions allow bitcoinfor their financial matters and so we will be able to pay bills with bitcoin while staying at home.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2016, 12:57:32 PM

I think it's a lot simpler to just pay your bills through direct debit, that way you don't have to remember or do anything at the end of the month. The only downside is that you don't have any control since you've authorized the companies to take money directly from your bank account. I've had a few surprises in the past where phone bills turned out to be a lot more than expected.
But it's definitely very nice to have the option to pay your bills from your phone using Bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:01:19 PM

Yeah I want it, I want bitcoin to establish and to reach to every corner of the world and the government and their institutions allow bitcoinfor their financial matters and so we will be able to pay bills with bitcoin while staying at home.
Yes, I agree . when bitcoin can be recognized by the government, the power of bitcoin will be even greater. the online payment system we can perform a variety of payment whatsoever from home. by silence and sitting in front of computer desk. it is very convenient and easy.
Mark02

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 01:22:42 PM

Yes, I agree . when bitcoin can be recognized by the government, the power of bitcoin will be even greater. the online payment system we can perform a variety of payment whatsoever from home. by silence and sitting in front of computer desk. it is very convenient and easy.

Truly that bitcoin does many good things to us. Makes our payment easy and convenient, we do not need to travel or whatsoever just to pay our bills. From this, we can save time and effort and we can just sit down in front of our PC or Laptop. Just 1 click and we're paid. We can still work while paying bills. Great isn't it? And because of this, of course we can save money. The fees are much lower and we have the control in our balance. Not like when paying in the bank, sometimes they get much higher amount than we have to pay.
dotajhay

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:32:05 AM

but i don't like if the government put the taxes on bitcoins , it's so unfair, that's why i love bitcoins because it has no taxes in paying online but you pay from shipping.

daringdiscovered

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 06:10:12 AM

Yes, because it is very convenient. You can save some money because you don't have to commute and go to their centers. It is less hassle also when you are busy at work and can't go to pay them directly. Even when you are far away or in a vacation you can pay them easily.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: