Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
drwtsn32

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 08:30:19 AM

That's convenient. But I would not recommend it to everybody when that happens. I don't like sitting in my computer all day while eating some snacks and clicking on the internet. I would like to have some exercise too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:32:03 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

I am also a Filipino like you, Also I agreed that paying bills is totally tiresome, but Thanks to coins.ph which is one of the merchant we had here in our country who accepted bitcoinBTC. I think there is also in the other country who accepted bitcoin to pay there bills online.
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 09:58:22 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

You know i like it very much to pay my bills from my bitcoins, it is only one way where i use my bitcoins. I mean i am not refer to use the bitcoins into any other things because i think bitcoin is more precious than other things. But for billing way, i think it is best way to pay your all bills for your bitcoins. Because it is really easiest way, as you said without going out from your house and leaving your office.  
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:53:16 AM

That's convenient. But I would not recommend it to everybody when that happens. I don't like sitting in my computer all day while eating some snacks and clicking on the internet. I would like to have some exercise too.
You made some point there but I believe the author speaks about how much time you can save an money for transportation if you will just pay your bills while at home. When you saved time you can exercise if you want or do other chores it means you can do more activities than just paying bills.
If you save money you can buy healthy foods to make you more healthier.

So now do you see why the author speaks about the convenience it is possibly the reason.
umaOuma

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:10:30 AM

You made some point there but I believe the author speaks about how much time you can save an money for transportation if you will just pay your bills while at home. When you saved time you can exercise if you want or do other chores it means you can do more activities than just paying bills.
If you save money you can buy healthy foods to make you more healthier.

So now do you see why the author speaks about the convenience it is possibly the reason.

Yeah paying bills from home is more convenient and time saving rather then going physically and paying them, and its not only about sitting in front of computer and spending time on useless things, and paying bills online will take hardly few minutes.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:30:11 AM

absolutely , i will like to use Bitcoin for direct payment . because during conversion of btc into fiat and then use bank money for payment of bill cause a about 3% charge .
but if it is available in direct bitcoin payment system then nothing than like anything

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 11:55:26 AM

Yes, I like paying bills using bitcoins while staying at home.
This gives me an less efforts, save time, low costs, while
staying ate home. This really helps to anyone who uses
bitcoin.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:07:33 PM

I like paying bills using bitcoins while staying at home
because it gives me more time in doing household chores.
This gives me less hassle just to go outside to pay bills,
by doing so really helps me a lot.
23dzmaz

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

Yes, i want that. Paying bills using my bitcoins while staying at home. It will be great if i can do that, it's unfortunate my country can't do that. Because bitcoin is not popular in my country.
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:16:54 PM

Yes, i want that. Paying bills using my bitcoins while staying at home. It will be great if i can do that, it's unfortunate my country can't do that. Because bitcoin is not popular in my country.
Same goes with me, the development of bitcoin is nil in my country and there are no services that provides facilities of paying bills from home using bitcoins and if it is done in future then it will be a great relief for me.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:30:27 PM

Ofcourse in the Philippines we can really make payment from our bitcoin wallet and the ceo or the creator of coins.ph is really good therfor you can really make payment thru mobile phones paying bills from the bitcin wallet based on our country is one of the best bitcoin wallet so far for me. This can manage your time more and we can really do things with our bitcoin wallet.
Labumi

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:17:03 PM

Ofcourse in the Philippines we can really make payment from our bitcoin wallet and the ceo or the creator of coins.ph is really good therfor you can really make payment thru mobile phones paying bills from the bitcin wallet based on our country is one of the best bitcoin wallet so far for me. This can manage your time more and we can really do things with our bitcoin wallet.

That's something the good stuff, so that the users of the bitcoin in your country can enjoy and feel something very well when using bitcoin as transactions. Other than that I think it will give coins.ph something better things again when their growth has exceeded thing above his estimate. Hopefully always success for your country in the growth of the bitcoin
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:23:44 PM

I have a shift card, so paying bills with Bitcoin is pretty much the exact same process as paying with a bank card normally. With that being said, I generally don't "like" to pay bills, I avoid them as much as possible  Grin
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:37:24 PM

yes that is really feel me good, i already do so, mean in my area i can use bitcoin for only two purposes one is that i use it for recharging my mobile and second is that i use it for paying my bells.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 01:45:09 PM

yes that is really feel me good, i already do so, mean in my area i can use bitcoin for only two purposes one is that i use it for recharging my mobile and second is that i use it for paying my bells.

I have a facility to recharge my mobile using bitcoins but as of now I don't see any place from where I can pay my bills as paying online with bitcoins will surely save lot of time and transportation cost.
ged00u

Activity: 770

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:19:07 PM

Although I really like to pay my bills with bitcoin because paying in bitcoin is quite easy and convenient, I don't have to use too much fiat money for these kind of things, I haven't seen any apps or websites or places that allow me to do that. However, there is a coffee shop near my house that seems to accept bitcoin and maybe I would try to pay my coffee with bitcoin  Grin
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 02:37:10 PM

Although I really like to pay my bills with bitcoin because paying in bitcoin is quite easy and convenient, I don't have to use too much fiat money for these kind of things, I haven't seen any apps or websites or places that allow me to do that. However, there is a coffee shop near my house that seems to accept bitcoin and maybe I would try to pay my coffee with bitcoin  Grin

The usage of bitcoin is limited at a moment and not many countries have an option to use bitcoins for various services and I think it will take long time to use our bitcoins to spend it anywhere.
Andromaque

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:15:08 PM

I'd love to see that option. Bascially anything new you can do with Bitcoin is a victory of mass-adoption.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 03:20:43 PM

I'd love to see that option. Bascially anything new you can do with Bitcoin is a victory of mass-adoption.

Currently its already possible here at my country, but not limited to paying your bills, buying airtime load for your phone is also available.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 03:32:04 PM

I have a facility to recharge my mobile using bitcoins but as of now I don't see any place from where I can pay my bills as paying online with bitcoins will surely save lot of time and transportation cost.

In some countries, you can buy things online with the bitcoin directly. Examples are the overstock.com.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: