Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:52:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
dotajhay

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:59:24 PM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

Yeah, i want paying bills using bitcoins too because it has no hassle and it's more comfortable to the people who are busy and it saves your time and instant payment not like paying bills using your real money here in the philippines you need to get line up with many people before you can paid but the coins.ph helps us to pay instantly using our bitcoins thanks for coins.ph this wallet site has many benefits to the people who using bitcoins.

jonahmarieaton101

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 03:46:18 AM

Yes, I like paying bills using bitcoins while staying at home.
This gives me an less efforts, save time, low costs, while
staying ate home. This really helps to anyone who uses
bitcoin.
Yes, it really help to every person in a way that it is a hassle free, more convenient, time saving, and effortless everytime people paying bills or other bills. And more especially to the people who are very busy, no need to go some establishments to have just pay some bills And also it gives us more comfortable to use.
th3nolo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 669

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:09:46 AM

I imagine this in a future will be possible and it sounds very nice, payments the bills with bitcoin, would be a very convenient way to avoid fraud and reimbursement.  Cheesy

▄██▄
   ▄██▄      ▀█▀▀     ▄██▄
   ▀██▀▄  ▄▄█████▄▄  ▐███▀
       ███████████████
      ████████▀▄▄▄▀████
 ▄▄  ▐███▀▄▀██▄▀▀▀▄█████  ▄▄
████▀█████▄███▀▀█████ ██▀████
 ▀▀  ▐███▄███ ██ ████ █▌  ▀▀
      ▀████▄██▄▄███▀▄█▀
    ▄▄ █▀██████▀▄▄▄█▀█ ▄▄
   ████▀   ▀▀▀█▀▀▀   ▐████
    ▀▀       ▄██▄      ▀▀
             ▀██▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩             ▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   █▄
 █           ▀▀▀  █
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄
█ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀█ █
█ █ █       █    █ ▄
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    █ █
█ █ ▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄ █ █
█ █ █   █  ██  █ █ █
█ █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ █ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
⟩ ⟩ ⟩       ▄████▄  ▄████▄
      ████████████████
      ████████████████
       ██████████████
        ▀██████████▀
██        ▀██████▀        ██
██▌   ▄            ▄   ▐██
███  ███▄          ▄███  ███
▀███▄ ▀███▄      ▄███▀ ▄███▀
  ▀████████      ████████▀
     ▀████▀      ▀████▀
     ▄   ▄▄      ▄▄   ▄
     ▀█████      █████▀
Fatamorgana

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:41:17 AM

I imagine this in a future will be possible and it sounds very nice, payments the bills with bitcoin, would be a very convenient way to avoid fraud and reimbursement.  Cheesy
I think this happen not too long for waiting, I sure not more 5 years again your imagine will come true. Bitcoin users in the world always increase and bitcoin can't stop as general money.
skyway1

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:12:24 AM

yeah i like to pay bill with bitcoin and it will be too wonderful when i pay bill with bitcoin at home and now i do not need to go bank for paying bill and paying my bill with bitcoin is very beneficial for us and now our not to be waste because we pay bills in few minutes with bitcoin at home.
i agree with you bitcoin users want to pay bill with bitcoin at home and this facility is very good and you are right this facility is much more good and save our time and its really very wonderful for anyone.
nara1892

Activity: 1610
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:39:12 AM

Paying bills is very tiresome. Aside from travelling to the nearest station to pay for your bills you also have to pay for your fare. Sometimes when you are very busy and you cannot leave your office or your home you are wishing that there will be a new technology that allows you to pay your bills without going out from your house and leaving your office.

In the Philippines bitcoin has made the life of Pinoys more comfortable. Using bitcoin while at home or at work with just a click on your mobile phones or smartphones you can pay your bills. There are sites in the Philippines that allows you to do that, but is there anything like that in other countries?

lucky you! there is no available online site to pay bills here in Indonesia using bitcoin unless paying bills via bank (internet banking).

it's so easy to pay bills at home and doesn't need to go far away.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Colt22

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:39:24 AM

In my country urdubit team is working to start a system under the domain paybill.io with which we will be able to pay our bills from home with the payment method of bitcoin. It will be a greater success and support for the bitcoin in Pakistan. The team is already busy to promote bitcoin everywhere in pakistan.
That is a good idea for Pakistan if they are more active then they also need to provide their services to all over the world if possible so that the facilities of bitcoin increase to every part of the world and people will get benefited with that digital currency.
Urdubit is a regional exchange working much better for Pakistani bitcoin users and they are facilitating all of them now with that the users of Pakistan do not need any other exchange to buy or sell bitcoins and I they are also starting paybll then it will also be a greater plan of them and they will establish al over Pakistan.
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 1353

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:44:02 AM

Actually it's a fast and convenient way to pay your bills PLUS there are cases when the payment processors offer some rebates in regards to that particular service (which is paying the bill via bitcoin). Also, apart from it, you will be able to prevent paying late on your bills since you don't have to worry about due dates; you can pay anything with just one click after you confirm everything, so literally using bitcoins to pay bills is a great idea.
Pattberry

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 11:50:50 AM

i am used to paying bills and avoiding large queues and i do pay at the comfort of my home but i use internet banking for paying my bills and i am not aware of any services which allow bitcoin as a payment method.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 01:02:23 PM

This would be good but not a new thing as we already using online banking to pay our bills. The concept is the same as the online banking but it would be good if you don't have to exchange your bitcoin exchange to pay your bills.
ricardobs

Activity: 1204
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 04:40:28 PM

I have a shift card, so paying bills with Bitcoin is pretty much the exact same process as paying with a bank card normally. With that being said, I generally don't "like" to pay bills, I avoid them as much as possible  Grin
you have the card and the bitcoin but you do not want to pay bills. Is'nt the service offered to you for which you are supposed to pay bills for ? I am just wondering why you do not want to pay bills or try to avoid them as much as you can. Highly ridiculous  Huh
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 594

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2016, 01:00:12 PM

Of course yes, because it is very convenient  and you can also save some money from travelling fares. It will also lessen your tempts to buy something suddenly even if you really don't need it because you won't see them.
yayayo
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 01:53:42 PM

I pay all my fiat bills either directly with physical cash for in-person purchases or via wire transfer using internet banking. So there is no real convenience benefit using Bitcoin for the task.
I know the situation might be entirely different in a lot of developing countries where fiat banking services are not available for large parts of the population. So for people in these countries, paying bills can indeed be much more convenient using Bitcoin.

On the other hand, even if I was resident in a country with no reliable access to online banking I doubt that I would use my precious Bitcoin to settle fiat invoices. In my view the improvement in convenience is not worth letting go my Bitcoin to support businesses that accept only fiat and paying an intermediary to make a conversion.

ya.ya.yo!

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Gembul

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:00:55 PM

yeah can pay bills with bitcoin only from home is fun and very easy for us. But unfortunately in the service of my country yet, already exists but is still limited by the country's currency. Not with bitcoin. hehe
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 02:06:19 PM

i really like to pay bills from home because i don't have to go to anywhere and its make my time more efficient and beside that i can do another thing that i want. beside that, i can pay with bitcoin and i don't have to spend my real money.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:20:58 AM

of course because I can pay my bills without outside in my home, and very simple for me.
maybe that the next will be a future money like it
You are right man, I currently do everything from home without having to be moving up and down trying to settle my bills, I simply use some of the best services that accept bitcoins so I have no problem getting whatever I needed at time.

More interestingly, the home delivery option for pizza and fast foods also really makes my family to realize the power of online shopping particularly bitcoin payment system.
jeille

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 12:46:13 PM

Definitely, I would really love to pay my bills online using bitcoins. Unfortunately it is not available here in our place. But I hope in the future it will become available for those who wanted to use that option. 
drakker

Activity: 303

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 02:40:42 PM

Yes I like to pay bills online using my bitcoin. It is tiring that you have to travel and bump in a heavy traffic. Then after that traffic you have to wait your given number to ba called for your payment..sometimes it takes more than an hour before your turn. With bitcoins, its just a click away for your payments. No hassle in traffic and queue numbers. Just sit and relax, have a drink, grab your phone and do the payment.
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 25, 2016, 07:15:40 PM

yes i do this, i pay my electric bill with bitcoin and i love it because very instant or sometimes i withdraw my btc to my local currency and pay the bill via internet banking but i prefers use bitcoin as payment

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:32:21 AM

Well, you can do all that with a debit card. I would love to find away to pay directly with bitcoin though.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: