Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:45:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you like to pay bills using bitcoins while staying at home?  (Read 16141 times)
TheCableGuy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 12:33:21 AM

Is there a site I can do this?
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 04:46:29 AM

iam very like is pay billing using bitcoin
iam always pay billing water , smarphone billing, electricity biling use bitcoin
in my country open service support pay billing use bitcoin is very much
Yes i am paying bill using bitcoin, every month im always converting my parents money into bitcoin then use that to pay our bills in house and it easy because i dont need to travel that far just to pay why to travel if you can easily pay online right.

Why are you converting your fiat to bitcoins only so that you can pay your bills? If you buy them and if price falls after that then its a huge loss for you, its better to pay with your earnings in bitcoin or pay directly with fiat.
I agree I also want to use what I earn in bitcoin, no need to convert some amount of money, if you don't have bitcoin in your btc wallet then use your fiat directly to pay bills.
SlaughterGirl

Activity: 288
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 07:29:45 AM

It wold be great if there is option to directly pay the bills from bitcoin wallet that works in my country.
I actually, do pay my bills with bitcoins that I earn, but not directly. First, I sell my bitcoins for Paypal (I have funds on paypal from other sources, so in this way I join it) then I transfer money from PayPal to my bank account (Visa Electron card), but since that part of my account is in euros, after that I need to exchange it for my local currency (Dinar) (I have online access to my account so this is not big deal and only takes few seconds) and then I can pay my bills.

Creepings

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:54:57 PM

I am a really lazy guy and I dont want walking around back and forth to just pay my bills, no. But with bitcoins, i can pay my bills in my computer desk just like giving it to the teller. It is really great and fast! I can watch movies and pay bills at the same time, so easy.
estherqing

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:10:26 PM

Yes I will, because it's easy and no need walk in for pay it.
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 06, 2017, 06:34:37 PM

I never like pay the bills  Cheesy
SlaughterGirl

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

I never like pay the bills  Cheesy
Nobody does  Grin, but for most of us preferable is to pay them form the comfort of our home, instead of going to the bank and sometimes you have to wait in lines there...

StefanReed

Activity: 87

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 03:41:39 PM

I really like that you can now pay for all via the Internet. I even found a time when you had to stand in line at the cashier.
Narosya

Activity: 428

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 08:07:02 PM

I really like that you can now pay for all via the Internet. I even found a time when you had to stand in line at the cashier.
Today it is already possible to pay the bills without leaving the house with the help of the Internet. But it is not necessary to pay bitcoin. Truth be told, in my country there are still no such opportunities to pay bitcoin on bills.
yishak

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2017, 09:18:23 PM

who wouldn't want that
rokkiBalboa

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:03:17 PM

I really like to pay bills and purchases using the Internet without leaving home, but you need to take care of security otherwise you can lose all your money.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:11:39 PM

Yes I would love to try to pay bills using bitcoin while at home so that I don't have to fall in line just to pay my bills. Also the travel time and traffic plus parking fees to have to pay. So I will rather used my bitcoin to pay them. The only thing I'm seeing negative here, is that you have to pay your bills early and not to wait for any disconnection notice from the company, otherwise paying it at home is not worth because you need to travel to the office itself to pay the bills to not get disconnected.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Winchester2211

Activity: 59

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 05:42:32 PM

I like to pay bills from the comfort of home. It is a pity that I can not earn money from the comfort of home. Too bad that the creators of bitcoin did not come up with a way to earn bitcoins online.
SlaughterGirl

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 10:15:03 AM

I like to pay bills from the comfort of home. It is a pity that I can not earn money from the comfort of home. Too bad that the creators of bitcoin did not come up with a way to earn bitcoins online.
You CAN earn bitcoins online just as any other currency (euros, dolars...) and there are lot of ways to do it.

Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 04:42:25 PM

You can pay your bills with the internet banking if you have a bank account.

But might be more problematic, and sometimes bank accounts are hacked online

Sounds good to hear. Yes of course I want that also for us to be easily payed our bills while we are staying at home. By using internet connection, we can communicate to the bill offices and use bitcoin to be payed for it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:24:19 AM

I really like to pay bills and purchases using the Internet without leaving home, but you need to take care of security otherwise you can lose all your money.
That's true, and make sure that do not open your bitcoin wallet in other computers because once you forgot to log it out, some people take advantage to it and they can access your account, so they have the will to do whatever they want in your account or worse hack it.
Dref

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:42:57 PM

I haven't paid my bills using bitcoins yet
Bengu92

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:47:39 PM

If the transaction is easy why not, I really want it

ployfit

Activity: 155

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 12:30:11 AM

Why shall I spend my valuable bitcoins on paying shitty electric bill? Not reasonable to me.
Crypto_Cat

Activity: 330

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:15:23 AM

off course i like and i want to pay bills using bitcoin but unfortunately in my country not yet available to do that, only for few sample like electricity voucher, prepaid card. the rest like food, shopping, didn't yet available.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: