Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:33:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain  (Read 86517 times)
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:41:35 AM

Are there any proof that the 2 remaining escrow are real?

If not the investors are fucked.. I dont see any info about the two in Google..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:43:06 AM

What about my btc invest, can you send me back, or waiting to end ico?
tiredday

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 05:52:03 AM

Guys i want to be clear and i am clear for the beginning. I never met the CEO of deCLOUDS. Our conversations were only through texting. I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds. If i had i would take them and return to investors. I'm not a scammer and i was clear from the beginning.

I apologize for all this bad situation.

Ok, it is very immoral to spread a fake news to lure and scam invesrors to deposit money. OP is a scammer, you should request a hangout or interview to him, your repitation will be destroyed if this project is a scam.

One more question, "I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds."  If you refuse to release the escrow, so dev can't get fund?

The problem is that the wallet is 2-3 signatures. I have the one key. Probably there is not Muller and the other two keys is under Stas control. So with 2 keys he has access to funds.

"Escrow service for DECLOUDS ICO provided by:

Martin Mueller, e-cash magazine co-founder.
Petros Anagnostou, coinbit founder.

It was a 2 of 3 multisig wallet from Electrum used.
The funds will be released upon successful launch of DECLOUDS network. "

I copy from op, are you Petros? I don't understand the multi-sig addy scheme, does it mean that dev owns one key, he just need one more escrow to access the fund? I suppose that Martin is a virtual and fake escrow(dev has the key of Martin's), and he will get fund without your permission?

Yes i m Petros. I own one key, the second key owned by Stas and the third by Martin Mueller if is real. If he is not real, that means two keys are under Stas control and he can take the funds without my permission.

I think you need to issue a public apology for all the community here and you need to apologize to me personally, I would seriously work very hard to get the funds back for these people. This will not be tolerated in any capacity.

Of course i will. I ll be wait 1-2 days if Niktitan answer me and i will try to convince him to refund everyone. If he don't answer me or refuses to refund i will write an open letter explaining the all situation.

Still waiting for community apology for trying to hoodwink everyone.  Roll Eyes

I never trying to hoodwink anyone. I am a victim too. Now if you want (i talk about all the community and not only) to throw all the blame on me, do it.
I don't think someone of here may not have ever done wrong in his life.

You are one of escrow, but you played as a believer and promotor of the project, escrow can't promote a project and keep neutral, isn't it?
Harold Finch

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

ONLY BTC- https://github.com/cgewecke

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 05:52:21 AM

This is getting more hilarious by the minute.

Obviously photoshopped. It doesn't even take a forensic analysis or an image search to see that, the photos are obviously shopped from the way that people are (not) looking at each other.

The second photo was taken from here: http://aktion-pro-aktie.de/deutschlands-groesste-direktbankenstudie/ then shopped the "dev" with his mic on it. Good job.

Compare:

Thats what you call a scam. Great finding..

Good work friend, I think this proves the source is a big scam  Shocked

We are surrounded by legends on this bitforum. Phenomenal successes and catastrophic failures guys. Then there are the scams.
This forum is a digital museum for future.
Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:13:35 AM

Guys i want to be clear and i am clear for the beginning. I never met the CEO of deCLOUDS. Our conversations were only through texting. I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds. If i had i would take them and return to investors. I'm not a scammer and i was clear from the beginning.

I apologize for all this bad situation.

Ok, it is very immoral to spread a fake news to lure and scam invesrors to deposit money. OP is a scammer, you should request a hangout or interview to him, your repitation will be destroyed if this project is a scam.

One more question, "I have the one signature, probably the other two are in the position of Stas, so i can't do anything. I don't have access to funds."  If you refuse to release the escrow, so dev can't get fund?

The problem is that the wallet is 2-3 signatures. I have the one key. Probably there is not Muller and the other two keys is under Stas control. So with 2 keys he has access to funds.

"Escrow service for DECLOUDS ICO provided by:

Martin Mueller, e-cash magazine co-founder.
Petros Anagnostou, coinbit founder.

It was a 2 of 3 multisig wallet from Electrum used.
The funds will be released upon successful launch of DECLOUDS network. "

I copy from op, are you Petros? I don't understand the multi-sig addy scheme, does it mean that dev owns one key, he just need one more escrow to access the fund? I suppose that Martin is a virtual and fake escrow(dev has the key of Martin's), and he will get fund without your permission?

Yes i m Petros. I own one key, the second key owned by Stas and the third by Martin Mueller if is real. If he is not real, that means two keys are under Stas control and he can take the funds without my permission.

I think you need to issue a public apology for all the community here and you need to apologize to me personally, I would seriously work very hard to get the funds back for these people. This will not be tolerated in any capacity.

Of course i will. I ll be wait 1-2 days if Niktitan answer me and i will try to convince him to refund everyone. If he don't answer me or refuses to refund i will write an open letter explaining the all situation.

Still waiting for community apology for trying to hoodwink everyone.  Roll Eyes

I never trying to hoodwink anyone. I am a victim too. Now if you want (i talk about all the community and not only) to throw all the blame on me, do it.
I don't think someone of here may not have ever done wrong in his life.

You are one of escrow, but you played as a believer and promotor of the project, escrow can't promote a project and keep neutral, isn't it?

Yes it's true. But our agreement wasn't only for escrow position. I was also Advisor and responsible for promotion and marketing.

Well how much you lose in all this besides your credibility?

Axente

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:22:31 AM

/cut

Well how much you lose in all this besides your credibility?

You mean money? In deCLOUDs i invested only 0.24 btc and much time. Our deal was 5% from ICO funds and 500K deCLOUDs tokens. Of course I did not take anything and never will. And after all this I m not going to accept anything as payment. I do not want stolen money. All I want is to return the funds to investors.

Well sorry to hear this as seeing you pulled this for him and you are thinking besides the investors one of the guys that lost most.

jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2016, 06:44:57 AM

Any news on refund from Decloud team, it is not late to save face and your reputation because nothing about this project seems real at the moment.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
malcovixeffect

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:47:35 AM

Any news on refund from Decloud team, it is not late to save face and your reputation because nothing about this project seems real at the moment.

Highly likely there is no refund going to happen. Only 1 real escrow and 2 fake
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:51:00 AM

What about my btc invest, can you send me back, or waiting to end ico?

who is escrow in dcloud coin
you can see in first page one nothing escow username in write in there
only write addres bitcoin to escrow but not people handle escrow

but nothing escrow is very dificult if you back your bitcoin
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 06:52:41 AM

I must waiting to end of ico,and get my coins.
malcovixeffect

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:02:18 AM

How much did you donated?
tiredday

Activity: 91

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:03:16 AM

Yes it's true. But our agreement wasn't only for escrow position. I was also Advisor and responsible for promotion and marketing.

Did he pay you in advance?? If not, you may be not paid because he is a confirmed scammer. I am afraid he took the fund and spend on hooker and blow.  Angry
DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:03:52 AM

I must waiting to end of ico,and get my coins.

HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU?

DO YOU HONESTLY THINK A SCAMMER WILL GIVE YOU YOUR BTC BACK?

FFS SZACHTA!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
malcovixeffect

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:08:40 AM

Did he pay you in advance?? If not, you may be not paid because he is a confirmed scammer. I am afraid he took the fund and spend on hooker and blow.  Angry

How the hell is he going to get an advancement payment? The tokens arent even real and if you check the balance of the so called escrowed fund address it only contains received transactions.
malcovixeffect

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 07:14:24 AM

If there are any info about the scammer
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629217.0
Please post it here maybe there are good guys willing to help
rudalist

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:58:12 AM

decloud signature campaign still run or not sir
dev and op never update in therad or spreadsheet
iam pending and remove signature, if still run again iam make use signature again

if run again please tell me and inbox for me
thank you
chousbwxx

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 09:11:02 AM

decloud signature campaign still run or not sir
dev and op never update in therad or spreadsheet
iam pending and remove signature, if still run again iam make use signature again

if run again please tell me and inbox for me
thank you

If he is a scammer, you expect him to pay the bounty? Unless he has sent the fund to the escrow. You just check that, I don't want to waste my time on this scam.

cointrader83

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:10:30 AM

I also sent this email to stas@declouds.com from my personal email address

Hey Stas, or what your name may be, this is our last warning!

Please don't destroy your life, we 've already contacted cybersecurity authorities & Interpol, your personal information will be revealed in a few hours, unless you contact us in declouds-team Slack channel in order to cooperate with us and give back the funds to the people that trusted you!

You have made terrible damage to the people that trusted you & we are fighting for our reputation!

But all these can be undone if you return the funds!

Please if you have any sense of dignity do as we tell you & contact us!

You have 24 hours to contact us, cooperate and return all funds!

How many BTCs was stolen? So this was a scam totally?
chousbwxx

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:26:10 AM

I also sent this email to stas@declouds.com from my personal email address

Hey Stas, or what your name may be, this is our last warning!

Please don't destroy your life, we 've already contacted cybersecurity authorities & Interpol, your personal information will be revealed in a few hours, unless you contact us in declouds-team Slack channel in order to cooperate with us and give back the funds to the people that trusted you!

You have made terrible damage to the people that trusted you & we are fighting for our reputation!

But all these can be undone if you return the funds!

Please if you have any sense of dignity do as we tell you & contact us!

You have 24 hours to contact us, cooperate and return all funds!

How many BTCs was stolen? So this was a scam totally?

About 300 btc deposited to the escrow address, the other escrow is unknown, maybe the dev himself, so he can direct withdraw that fund cause dev has 2 keys.

lestherat
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:30:59 AM

Yes removing the shamest signature on bitcointalk, even if the tokens are released, nobody wants to list this scam coin on their exchanges, the scammer dev will not have any communication to the public now.

Sorry for the guys who invest on this, that guy in pictures is easy to find. What a stupid guy, if that photoshopped picture are not released, he stil can run this scam till the end, Glad he made a mistake posting it.

Hack the https://forum.declouds.com/  and slack channel,  the ips are stored on it, im sure he have made it more mistakes, by logging from his house.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: