Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:24:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO 5% BONUS] deCLOUDs - Precious Metals-Backed Crypto-Platform on BlockChain  (Read 86523 times)
dolores12

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:25:28 AM

hmmm !! YES..if you are scammer you can do all this.....why not?

Because the purpose of a scammer is to steal as much money he can, not to warn people about this scam.

lol mate pls stop..you make it look even worse....you "warn" from scam...when everyone knows that is  a scam  lol when you see the photos ...they did not look like photoshop to you??

1. 50% you are stan

2. you are totally an idiot and you get in to a project ...on a 2-3 escrow wallet without knowing the other 2 persons .....

one way or another...YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY AND ON THE REAL WORLD YOU CAN GO TO JAIL.....!!!

If he is an idiot, then we are all idiots including myself!!!

You can't go to jail when you are a victim my friend, deal with it & try to accept what happened so that we get this ''stas'' guy if he even exists.

i did not invest in this project ...he is not a victim my friend ...he was involved in this project...and he was one of escrow member ...so ...

THERE WILL BE ......
Anarchy101
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 05:56:55 AM

damn another scam.  Huh
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:08:13 AM

hmmm !! YES..if you are scammer you can do all this.....why not?

Because the purpose of a scammer is to steal as much money he can, not to warn people about this scam.

lol mate pls stop..you make it look even worse....you "warn" from scam...when everyone knows that is  a scam  lol when you see the photos ...they did not look like photoshop to you??

1. 50% you are stan

2. you are totally an idiot and you get in to a project ...on a 2-3 escrow wallet without knowing the other 2 persons .....

one way or another...YOU HAVE RESPONSIBILITY AND ON THE REAL WORLD YOU CAN GO TO JAIL.....!!!

If he is an idiot, then we are all idiots including myself!!!

You can't go to jail when you are a victim my friend, deal with it & try to accept what happened so that we get this ''stas'' guy if he even exists.

i did not invest in this project ...he is not a victim my friend ...he was involved in this project...and he was one of escrow member ...so ...

It is a terrible thing that the escrow does not know the other 2, at least they should meet, or video call, but never. I dare not think BExpert is so careless to investigate before joint the project. He should be responsible for this scam project, obviously.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:33:10 AM

I have Nikitan132's full Dox. I will not disclose it until I am sure that it isn't a bought account. Maybe Theymos could look into the IP activity to see if it has changed before (or around) the creation of this topic.
yhlsqj

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 06:36:13 AM

I have Nikitan132's full Dox. I will not disclose it until I am sure that it isn't a bought account. Maybe Theymos could look into the IP activity to see if it has changed before (or around) the creation of this topic.

You mean you have the real Nikitan132's info? But I think this OP must buy or hack his account from account original owner. Icocountdown also made the statement about it. We don't think a 0.001 btc beggar can create this so ambitious project.

▄▄
                                ▄████▄
                              ▄████████▄
              ▄             ▄████████████▄
            ▄███▄         ▄████████████████▄
          ▄███████▄     ▄████████████████████▄
        ▄███████████▄ ▄████████████████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
  ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▀
      ▀██████████████████████████████████████████▀
        ▀███████████▀ ▀████████████████████████▀
          ▀███████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
            ▀███▀         ▀████████████████▀
              ▀             ▀████████████▀
                              ▀████████▀
                                ▀████▀
                                  ▀▀

MICROMONEY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn

Reddit
Medium
Telegram
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:02:42 AM

You mean you have the real Nikitan132's info? But I think this OP must buy or hack his account from account original owner. Icocountdown also made the statement about it. We don't think a 0.001 btc beggar can create this so ambitious project.

Yes, I have his info. That is why I want to be sure that he is the one behind the scam. I am not disclosing his information if there is a chance that he has nothing to do with this.

I could send a letter to his address and ask who he sold the account to. I'll wait for people who got scammed to step up first. I don't mind helping out but I'm not organizing it Cheesy
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 07:16:19 AM

Yes, I have his info. That is why I want to be sure that he is the one behind the scam. I am not disclosing his information if there is a chance that he has nothing to do with this.

I could send a letter to his address and ask who he sold the account to. I'll wait for people who got scammed to step up first. I don't mind helping out but I'm not organizing it Cheesy

Ooohhhh... Gonna grab my popcorn..
Will this be the part that the witch has been found?
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:07:30 AM

declouds is scam? is that real?
pastapaska

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:14:57 AM

This is exactly the reason why I asked how the Escrow was arranged.  The escow information in the OP only came up after I mentioned it, yet no one seemed bothered to ask this.(is anyone still thinking rationally or just ignorantly focussing on money?) It is a terrible idea that someone calls this an "escrow" yet the escrow key-holders have ties with the dev team. This is not how escrow works. I'm not saying they wont, but if the devs don't deliver say goodbye to your btc.

There is no chance to release the funds until the deCLOUDs network works smoothly.In all projects with one way or the other, escrow has ties with the dev team.As i said i don't plan to play with my reputation.

Lies

He was also fooled, stas is a very clever scammer.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:16:12 AM

This is exactly the reason why I asked how the Escrow was arranged.  The escow information in the OP only came up after I mentioned it, yet no one seemed bothered to ask this.(is anyone still thinking rationally or just ignorantly focussing on money?) It is a terrible idea that someone calls this an "escrow" yet the escrow key-holders have ties with the dev team. This is not how escrow works. I'm not saying they wont, but if the devs don't deliver say goodbye to your btc.

There is no chance to release the funds until the deCLOUDs network works smoothly.In all projects with one way or the other, escrow has ties with the dev team.As i said i don't plan to play with my reputation.

Lies

5% is active steel.
moroseneng

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:17:44 AM

Lies

i was suspicious before he is scammer. keep calm guys karma will get him
Jerry S

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:50:40 AM

thats great to hear, i invested a small amount but not much.
that would be awesome if this scammer could be caught, not only for the fund, but the trust of people to crypto
TheNewAnon135246
Legendary

฿uy ฿itcoin

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 08:53:56 AM

Link to scam accusation: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1629217.0
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:48:10 AM

Here is his site with his picture.  http://www.investrank.eu/sample-page  E-cash.org is also his website (look to the left, there's an article about e-cash.org), so he holds 2 of the 3 keys to release the funds.  Considering he hasn't taken the money and run yet means he knows he can get in trouble and we know who he is. 

BitcoinExpert, by any chance did you talk to him on the phone?  Does he sound like an older guy, someone like in the picture?

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:49:48 AM

This scammer WILL be exposed like how I did to Carsen Klock. 
trademark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 11:56:49 AM

Here is his site with his picture.  http://www.investrank.eu/sample-page  E-cash.org is also his website (look to the left, there's an article about e-cash.org), so he holds 2 of the 3 keys to release the funds.  Considering he hasn't taken the money and run yet means he knows he can get in trouble and we know who he is. 

BitcoinExpert, by any chance did you talk to him on the phone?  Does he sound like an older guy, someone like in the picture?

Only Community Manager talked with him only one time. I have to ask him.

Ok.  Keep us posted. 
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:03:08 PM

hmmm, this picture looks like it's been doctored up on some image editor.

Might be a fake as well.

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:06:58 PM

hmmm, this picture looks like it's been doctored up on some image editor.

Might be a fake as well.

Could be but it looks like it was uploaded in March 2011 (http://www.investrank.eu/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/backster.jpg).  I doubt this guy planned this scam back then. 
BitPotus

Activity: 1050
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:08:04 PM

trademark
Legendary

View Profile
September 29, 2016, 12:10:29 PM

1 broken bone per btc.  He can choose which ones too. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: