Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 01:13:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227416 times)
BombayChicken

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:35:58 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I have also dreamed about this a couple of time and when ever I wake up I realize that I am not rich with Bitcoin and that it was all a dream.
Maybe it is a sign that I will become rich with Bitcoin but I am not getting my hopes up to high because of it.
darety1

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:43:14 AM

We all have the same dream. If we all want the same it must work. Dreams come true.
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:56:14 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

I have also dreamed about this a couple of time and when ever I wake up I realize that I am not rich with Bitcoin and that it was all a dream.
Maybe it is a sign that I will become rich with Bitcoin but I am not getting my hopes up to high because of it.

Dreams are unlimited but it should also be realistic and you can get rich with it only if you work hard on it as no one will give you bitcoins for free nor you are gonna receive huge amount accidentally.
Viyamore

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:10:43 AM

I think your reply chief are out of the topic based on the OP's post.
Yeah you can dream and dreaming is the only thing that is free ,becoming rich in the dream is a good thing cause you will saw that you are rich so maybe you will be inspired or your just sleeping and sleeping cause you will be rich any advantage or disadvantages in your daily routine may affect.
Earning bitcoins as well as losing it depends how people do to bitcoins and what investments they use to.
I as of now i think my earnings are bigger than losses as i now waiting for some time to my investment to grow .

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      ..Powered by..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:12:47 AM

I am not thinking of that long at a moment and I am trying to collect bitcoins in multiple ways as to get rich in future we should hold descent amount of bitcoins and rest time and price of bitcoin will take care of.
hakanbalta577

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:15:06 AM

I am not thinking of that long at a moment and I am trying to collect bitcoins in multiple ways as to get rich in future we should hold descent amount of bitcoins and rest time and price of bitcoin will take care of.
I also cannot think about getting rich with bitcoins,actually i do not know how this is possible,may be they say holding some big amount of bitcoins and wait for the big price increase and thats a risky thing to do and requires lot of invetement money as well,so i am just happy earning some decent amount of bitcoins as of now.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 08:58:16 AM

i am dreaming i can have a good payment from bitcoin in every month and i can make saving my money in bank account beside that for the money i've got, i can buy some product in offline life like other people do. i am sure that we have a chance to be rich people with bitcoin and there are still big opportunity for us to make money from bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
drwtsn32

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:01:47 AM

I don't know but I don't see bitcoin as a feasible currency to get rich in. I'm still going into fiat because my salary is there, firstly.
Although we all know that we can't be rich with just the salary but we have to make business, I still think bitcoin would not be the best thing to get a business from.
densuj
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:02:44 AM

i am dreaming i can have a good payment from bitcoin in every month and i can make saving my money in bank account beside that for the money i've got, i can buy some product in offline life like other people do. i am sure that we have a chance to be rich people with bitcoin and there are still big opportunity for us to make money from bitcoin.
Of course You can do it, because it is normal dreaming there are not strange with your dreaming, you just need hard work, consistent on what are you doing related bitcoins ( trading,mining and other). And your dreaming will be come true.
ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 09:51:51 AM

There is a lot of luck involved in getting rich, some people try hard throughout their lives but never quite get there and it's not because they are stupid or anything. Others find money falling into their laps without really trying. Take for example the beginnings of Bitcoin, there must have been quite a people in the early days who got tons of Bitcoin for practically nothing. However I doubt many of those early adopters were disciplined enough to hold on to their coins. Who could blame them, if Bitcoin worth goes from $0 to $10 and you have 1000 BTC, it would be hard to resist cashing out $10k. Especially since no one back then could have possibly predicted it would reach as high as $1,000. Those who somehow kept their coins and sold at $1,000 were lucky.
Kava

Activity: 448

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:18:10 AM

Of course You can do it, because it is normal dreaming there are not strange with your dreaming, you just need hard work, consistent on what are you doing related bitcoins ( trading,mining and other). And your dreaming will be come true.

My dream is to accumulate a number of Bitcoin, which will allow me to live receiving passive income from it. And throw a stationary work. I do what I like

yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 10:26:23 AM

Yes I sure wanted to earn decent income with bitcoin that's why I am here. So far I am in the negative side which means that I lose more than earn. I am slowly getting back what I've lost because I am still newbie in bitcoin world so at first I was enticed to join these sites that give too good to be true returns and in the end I lost a decent amount because I did not research about it first and I just believed the people saying that this and that site is paying and I don't have to do anything but just deposit and every day I will receive a certain amount directly in my wallet. It turned out to be scam and so I learned my lesson never to invest in those sites again. I am trading now to slowly get back what I lost.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
Shibashi Dogemoto

Activity: 840

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:36:47 AM

Yes if we keep on putting our honest efforts and hard work the we can surely get rich with in future, we need to stay positive and try to grab each and every opportunity we come across to earn it.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:39:18 AM

Yes I sure wanted to earn decent income with bitcoin that's why I am here. So far I am in the negative side which means that I lose more than earn. I am slowly getting back what I've lost because I am still newbie in bitcoin world so at first I was enticed to join these sites that give too good to be true returns and in the end I lost a decent amount because I did not research about it first and I just believed the people saying that this and that site is paying and I don't have to do anything but just deposit and every day I will receive a certain amount directly in my wallet. It turned out to be scam and so I learned my lesson never to invest in those sites again. I am trading now to slowly get back what I lost.
Well i think thay happens to most newbies but as you go along with it you should be fine. For me when i started, it was postings in signature campaigns and it was just a little at first, then i tried the services section and you also can earn there. Then study trading. I think this is where real earnings happen when you are already experienced and have a decent capital already

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
lucki777

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 11:29:52 AM

i think it is not a dream it can be change in to reality if you world hard, i think one can make good amount of money if he invest his fiat currency in bitcoin and then hold it patiently for a long time.
hatshepsut93
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 2147

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:19:21 PM

There is a lot of luck involved in getting rich, some people try hard throughout their lives but never quite get there and it's not because they are stupid or anything. Others find money falling into their laps without really trying. Take for example the beginnings of Bitcoin, there must have been quite a people in the early days who got tons of Bitcoin for practically nothing. However I doubt many of those early adopters were disciplined enough to hold on to their coins. Who could blame them, if Bitcoin worth goes from $0 to $10 and you have 1000 BTC, it would be hard to resist cashing out $10k. Especially since no one back then could have possibly predicted it would reach as high as $1,000. Those who somehow kept their coins and sold at $1,000 were lucky.

That's how investments work, it is extremely rare to see 100x or 1000x profit, so when Bitcoin reached $10 people gladly fixated 10x profit which is also very good. It requires to have balls to hold your coins when they grow every day, because usually after growth comes fall, so people always try to sell at the top. I don't see any luck here, people who made x100-1000 on BTC investing are either very smart or brave, it's no like they found them on the street.
arseaboy

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:22:19 PM

That's how investments work, it is extremely rare to see 100x or 1000x profit, so when Bitcoin reached $10 people gladly fixated 10x profit which is also very good. It requires to have balls to hold your coins when they grow every day, because usually after growth comes fall, so people always try to sell at the top. I don't see any luck here, people who made x100-1000 on BTC investing are either very smart or brave, it's no like they found them on the street.
that's right playing / risking for it is really hard to do when price is moving up and you still holding for it trying to maximize if how much increase the price will be i guess its a matter of guts and how you believe it, the riskier will earn a lot for sure.

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
ronaldo40
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 01:47:17 PM

I felt much better because bitcoin. because before knowing bitcoin, my life really did not have any. but when I found out about bitcoin and to this day I can get the results that I never get over my work. I am not rich of bitcoin, but the dream seems to be getting closer. I continue to work hard to get bitcoin as much as possible.

ObscureBean
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2016, 04:34:52 PM

Sure I understand how investments work but in the early days Bitcoin was more an experiment, nobody knew if it would work. It's different from like say investing in a new company, Bitcoin was literally uncharted territory, it was the first blockchain experiment. Think about it, saying that holding was the right thing to do is easy because you know how history played out but at the time it would have been hard to foresee how far Bitcoin would go. It could've just as easily faded to obscurity after a few months. So selling would've been more tempting in the early days. Those who stuck with it took a gamble and got lucky.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 04:42:44 PM

The only dream that almost every second person has in the world is getting rich, whether in bitcoin or some other currency but having a lot of money is the basic dream of every human being.
But the thing is that who can make it happen and who cannot, there is a saying in English, that says, "Some people want it to happen, some wish it to happen, and some make it happen." this basically means that someone should not just dream but we should work for what we dream about.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: