Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 03:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

I suspect the road to getting rich involves things like being disciplined, making good decisions, developing skills, resources or knowledge others will pay for.

Bitcoin isn't required for any of those things. But then I am not rich, so I can't say I really know what the way to do it is or whether bitcoin is required for it to happen.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 10:13:55 AM

I suspect the road to getting rich involves things like being disciplined, making good decisions, developing skills, resources or knowledge others will pay for.

Bitcoin isn't required for any of those things. But then I am not rich, so I can't say I really know what the way to do it is or whether bitcoin is required for it to happen.
To get rich, you can always help the case, but it is not predictable. It does not need to focus only on bitcoin. It can happen in any business. But I think the best thing for you to work hard and learn to earn. So you will have more chance to get rich.
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

To get rich, you can always help the case, but it is not predictable. It does not need to focus only on bitcoin. It can happen in any business. But I think the best thing for you to work hard and learn to earn. So you will have more chance to get rich.

Yes correct, whatever that is to be rich not necessary only through from bitcoin, any skills we have provided who want to develop it and working hard definitely there will be the opportunity to make so we're  wealthy or work in the real world. Not to become rich it, at least be able to get enough money

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:46:09 PM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:15:58 PM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.

Uhmm. No. Grin

Supposed for example I bought 10 bitcoins at $1000. And I sold them at a higher price which is $1001, I'm rich already? I don't think so. Where trading will take you depends on the amount of money you invested all in all and how much gains you have. Simply saying "buy low, sell high and Ta dah! You're rich" is correct only on a higher degree.

If you are going to trade everyday, I suggest that you look up altcoins as well. It's not every day that there's a good movement with the bitcoin market. Or you can do both. Hold bitcoins for a long time and then day trade altcoins. It all depends on you.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

D05GTO

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 01:19:08 PM

How can he get rich if he buys only 1 bitcoin and sell at higher price as to get rich with bitcoins you also need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet and you can become rich with 1 bitcoin only if price goes in millions in future which is unlikely to happen.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 07:56:05 AM

How can he get rich if he buys only 1 bitcoin and sell at higher price as to get rich with bitcoins you also need to have huge amount of bitcoins in your wallet and you can become rich with 1 bitcoin only if price goes in millions in future which is unlikely to happen.

That's applicable if you have quite a big capital. At this time, it's too expensive to even buy 1 whole btc. That could've been a very good idea a couple of years back. But there are still a lot of thinga we can do to earn btcs so there's really nothing wrong with targeting to be a millionnaire. With hard work and diligence, we may be able to achieve that

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:16:06 AM

It is too long to describe what have I passed so far, but bitcoin has changed part of my life. The achievement of bitcoin reach is my home now  Grin
How about rich, I'm not sure for highpoint but I believe BITCOIN change my family be better  Smiley
rich? it was something said that is difficult to explain. even if you've got the money very much of bitcoin if you're not satisfied. you'd be say it can not be said to have been rich of bitcoin
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:43:39 AM

It is too long to describe what have I passed so far, but bitcoin has changed part of my life. The achievement of bitcoin reach is my home now  Grin
How about rich, I'm not sure for highpoint but I believe BITCOIN change my family be better  Smiley

Quite sure bitcoin can change your family's life be better, because if you got a great way to earn profit from bitcoin it becomes nice sources income.
Honestly my friend is a professional traders and i wanna be like him. He have a family now and living with trading bitcoin, if compared with society around him, he is included into one of rich person. Even he often Took his family to go on vacation out city.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:36:50 AM

Lol not that easy, I use this method at least more than 3 years and up to now I have not become rich from this method?
I think it takes more than this to get rich from bitcoin
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:59:34 AM

Exactly, bitcoin will make you rich only when the price of bitcoin reaches to more than 10,000$. But you should bitcoin at the present price and for that, you need to spend a lot of money to get 10 BTC. Bitcoin will make us financially free, but not completely rich.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
DrPepperJC

Activity: 118
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:19:13 PM

Yes. This is the essence of earning bitcoin. It is necessary to wait for the right moment when the price decreases and many in a panic sell cheaply bitcoin, and then sell at a bargain price when the crypto currency will rise in value. And so not only can you make money on bitcoins.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:47:58 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
currently, I only make bitcoin with a plan for investment then from there buy and hold bitcoin as a digital assets. I believe from now before the end of this year bitcoin values will increase and because of this no plans to withdrew for now not even converting to another altcoins.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 01:09:06 PM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
currently, I only make bitcoin with a plan for investment then from there buy and hold bitcoin as a digital assets. I believe from now before the end of this year bitcoin values will increase and because of this no plans to withdrew for now not even converting to another altcoins.
I don't think it is a good idea for you to just buy and hold bitcoin because it will give you slower results in reaching that get rich with bitcoin goal. If you really want to get rich with bitcoin then you should explore some ways in growing your bitcoin in a faster way like doing altcoin trading and also investing in different legit sites and also don't hesitate the ICO's projects but don't forget to study the project first before investing.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2017, 01:28:02 PM
Last edit: March 30, 2017, 02:27:15 PM by deisik

If you are going to trade everyday, I suggest that you look up altcoins as well. It's not every day that there's a good movement with the bitcoin market. Or you can do both. Hold bitcoins for a long time and then day trade altcoins. It all depends on you

That's the most common mistake that many wannabe traders are making

They earn something with Bitcoin on price volatility (basically using a Ping-Pong strategy), they become greedy and impatient having tasted easy money. And then Bitcoin market freezes for a week, they start searching for alternative ways to earn profits and ultimately they lose both their profits and likely initial capital in altcoins. There two major causes behind that. First, they should stick to Bitcoin, where the price in fact never gets frozen. As I always say in such case, the longer the price at a certain level, the stronger will be the next movement. This tactic of patient waiting has been proven right innumerable number of times. further, with altcoins, the Ping-Pong strategy doesn't work in general, i.e. when you buy and the price goes you, it is in most cases final, and there is no way back. In other words, with altcoins you can't wait oout bad times as you can with Bitcoin

dawnasor

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:06:17 PM

Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.

▄▄▄
                             ▄█████▄
               ▄██         ▄█████████▄
              ██████▄    ███████▀███████
               ▀██████▄███████     ███████
                 ▐██████████         ███████▄
      ▄███▄        ▐██████             ███████▄
     ▐███████         █▀                 ▐██████▄
        ███████▄                           ▐███████
          ███████▄             ▄█▄            ███████
         ▄███████            ▄██████            ▐██████▄
       ▄██████▀            ███████████            ▀██████▄
     ▄██████▀            ██████▀   █████            ▐██████▄
   ███████▀           ▄██████▀       ▐███             ▐███████
 ███████            ▄████████        ▐████               ███████
 █████            ▄██████  ████▄    ▄█████               ███████
 █████          ██████▀      ▀███████████             ▄███████
 █████         ▐█████          ██████▀▀             ▄███████
 █████           ▐████▄        ████               ▄██████▀
 █████             ▐████▄    ▄█████              ▐██████
 █████▄              ▐████████████                ▐███████
 ████████▄              ▀▀█████▀           ▄         ███████
 ███████████▄                            ▄████▄        █████▀
 █████ ▐██████▄                        ▄████████▄        ▀▀
 █████   ▀███████                    █████████████▄
 █████     ▐██████                 ███████   ▐███████
 █████       ▐██████            ▄███████       ▐████
 ████████████████████████████████████▀
 ██████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 02:18:54 PM

Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.
The bitcoin price is unstable right now, anytime the big dump can happen, Just to prevent to get another loss, just buy on the red candle soon.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:29:46 PM

and BTW this method "buy low and sell high" will not make people rich anymore. this is a very old and out dated method of becoming rich.
no one will become rich with this method..it is only good for time pass or just as a part time work.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

The bitcoin price is unstable right now, anytime the big dump can happen, Just to prevent to get another loss, just buy on the red candle soon.
Big dummped will never happen on bitcoin anymore unless bitcoin become worthless to those using it or it will becoming dead soon but since bitcoin price now is rising for sure those holders are celebrating again big profit will came again to them. We are small earners here and were just follow the flow of bitcoin. People  nowadays are very lazy to do work with bitcoin thats why some of people don't afford to buy coins but theres an way to earn it this is where you need to search for it Smiley
choppork

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:16:22 PM

Bitcoin will never ever have a stable price. Even when the all fiat currency was converted to bitcoins, there will still be stuffs like Digital Gold and other cryptocurrencies traded against bitcoins so the price will still be unstable. Anytime big dump can happen but at the same time, anytime a big pump can happen.

To all the other people that are wishing that they get back to 2012 and buy bitcoins, it's not going to happen. The famous quote: "The best time to buy bitcoins was years ago. Second best is right now."

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: