Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The dream of getting rich with bitcoins  (Read 227413 times)
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

Bitcoin will never ever have a stable price. Even when the all fiat currency was converted to bitcoins, there will still be stuffs like Digital Gold and other cryptocurrencies traded against bitcoins so the price will still be unstable. Anytime big dump can happen but at the same time, anytime a big pump can happen.
If bitcoin would have stable prices, we could never think about getting rich with it. Fluctuations of bitcoin must be a gift, we should make use of it. I believe, for getting rich with bitcoin, we do not need any active participations like trading or doing any business. Simply buying and holding it for long haul will ensure becoming rich.

To all the other people that are wishing that they get back to 2012 and buy bitcoins, it's not going to happen. The famous quote: "The best time to buy bitcoins was years ago. Second best is right now."
There will be no second opinion about buying now must be a best option for ensuring our chances of becoming rich. I believe I have enough amounts of bitcoins to become rich in next 10 years.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 05:45:16 PM

Bitcoin will never ever have a stable price. Even when the all fiat currency was converted to bitcoins, there will still be stuffs like Digital Gold and other cryptocurrencies traded against bitcoins so the price will still be unstable. Anytime big dump can happen but at the same time, anytime a big pump can happen.
If bitcoin would have stable prices, we could never think about getting rich with it. Fluctuations of bitcoin must be a gift, we should make use of it. I believe, for getting rich with bitcoin, we do not need any active participations like trading or doing any business. Simply buying and holding it for long haul will ensure becoming rich.

To all the other people that are wishing that they get back to 2012 and buy bitcoins, it's not going to happen. The famous quote: "The best time to buy bitcoins was years ago. Second best is right now."
There will be no second opinion about buying now must be a best option for ensuring our chances of becoming rich. I believe I have enough amounts of bitcoins to become rich in next 10 years.
Other cryptocurrencies does not make Bitcoin unstable, Bitcoin's volatility is due to the fact that the demand is always changing and it is normal for Bitcoin to have a changing demand because no one is representing it. What I mean by that is look at stocks, companies represent their stocks the price of a stock reflects on the company's performance. What Bitcoin only has is an unstable demand.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 09:26:50 PM

The gold moment to be able to get rich with bitcoin has gone for the most, unless you wanna to start a big farm, or have a big capital to risk into daily trading. Its more easy to get rich with altcoins at the moment then with bitcoin that has reached a big part of its potencial already, still being possible but altcoins does offer the best opportunities.
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 10:47:53 PM

The gold moment to be able to get rich with bitcoin has gone for the most, unless you wanna to start a big farm, or have a big capital to risk into daily trading. Its more easy to get rich with altcoins at the moment then with bitcoin that has reached a big part of its potencial already, still being possible but altcoins does offer the best opportunities.

Some bitcoin supporter, I mean true supporter will not even touch those toxic altcoins however for speculant like us then getting into altcoins are much better. There are so many true supporter that are rich from bitcoin so there is no use for them to even think about getting into altcoins anymore
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 11:17:07 PM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.
Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.
it took a long time and a lot of orders that you have to do to get rich from this trading method because if only a single trade that will not make you rich especially if the small capital
dwieyani

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 04:22:34 AM

Of course, I am sure to succeed with bitcoin and will melakun investment.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:16:37 AM

Some bitcoin supporter, I mean true supporter will not even touch those toxic altcoins however for speculant like us then getting into altcoins are much better. There are so many true supporter that are rich from bitcoin so there is no use for them to even think about getting into altcoins anymore

You can support both altcoins as well as bitcoin, they complement each other. A lot of true bitcoin supporters that got rich off it have gone on to go big into certain altcoins.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 05:33:57 AM

Maybe not to get rich, but sure as hell to earn a decent amount of money with bitcoins.

How much money did you earn with bitcoins? Or did you lose some?
I got rich with the bitcoin​ . As I know that I didn't get much rich but my success in the bitcoin job to get earned a better amount of money is not less then what I expected before start .
Currently I made saving of about 50k INR which is not a small amount for me. Because this total saving is made by me in three months through trading only and additional earning with signature campaign .
So here it is not bad to say that I became a rich a rich person through the bitcoin .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 06:52:10 AM

If you buy Bitcoins at a lower price and sell them at a higher price, then you can get rich. You can either trade day by day, or invest in Bitcoins and save them till the price goes up.
Buying Bitcoin in a lower price is good option to get rich but now Bitcoin price is very high and I cant afford now unlike in the early stage of Bitcoin like year 2012 we can buy more Bitcoin.
it took a long time and a lot of orders that you have to do to get rich from this trading method because if only a single trade that will not make you rich especially if the small capital
no i don't so , in cryptocurrency trading it is really different compared to forex trading.

cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 07:26:06 AM

cryptocurrency trading full of unexpected move , the latest shocking price movement altcoin are xbc it has been moved up 3000 percent two days ago . which means if you follow that altcoin since in the lowest price you have a chance to gain 300 times of your capital , imagine if you put 10 bitcoin only there , it will be 3,000 bitcoin! your mission to become rich accomplished!

More like a pump and dump to me however it is much more stable with forex. Sometimes there is an unexpected things in forex as well however it is much more dangerous to leave your money in a pump and dump altcoin when you sleep. You never know when will those altcoin drop down when the whale decided to dump
E-shipper

Activity: 429
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

Those who invested in bitcoin at the very beginning have become rich for a long time. I too late to start investing in it and will now have to wait for its price to increase significantly. We need to develop a strategy for ourselves when buying and selling part of the bitcoins for quick profits and some of the time to save.

████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████                    ████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Galaxy eSolutions
  ICO TOKEN PRESALE STARTS ON FEBRUARY 28
  #1 ICO ON A GLOBAL ECOMMERCE ECOSYSTEM!
   WORLDWIDE REFURBISHED CONSUMER ELECTRONICS
WHITEPAPER│MEDIUM
FACEBOOK│LINKEDIN
  TWITTER│TELEGRAM
    ████████████████████████
  ███████████        █████████
  ████████████████████████████
  ████        ████         ███
██████     ██████████     █ 
  ████    ███      ███    ███
   ███   ██          ██   ████
  █     ██          ██   ██████
  ███     ███      ███    ████
  ████     ██████████     ████
  ████        ████        ████
  █████████████▀▀█████████████
  ████████████    ████████████
   ████████████▄▄████████████
Zenithar

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:01:28 PM

no i do not think so. to me i think still there are too much opportunities and i think the opportunities to become rich from bitcoin will never end, i think you just need to invest your money right now and hope that very soon you can get a good profit. i think the current price of bitcoin is very reasonable for bitcoin to purchase because the price of bitcoin is not going to stay here for a long time and very soon the price of bitcoin will start increasing.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

I think buying bitcoin in the low price does not mean you will become rich very easily. you need to do a lot of trade so that you get lucky and get rich on that investment
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:57:24 PM

Those who invested in bitcoin at the very beginning have become rich for a long time. I too late to start investing in it and will now have to wait for its price to increase significantly. We need to develop a strategy for ourselves when buying and selling part of the bitcoins for quick profits and some of the time to save.

Some of them who invested in bitcoin really at the very beginning succesfully gained a lot of profit, though some of them really not because they dropped it just after a small period of time thinking that it will not really work out. I think the one who successfully earned a lot of profit from that investment really are good entrepenuers or they are just economist or grear business minds.

I also regret that I did not invest earlier because if I did, I think I am also rich today.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 12:25:40 AM

nothing is really in love with bitcoin, bitcoin users use only for specific purposes or make a profit or gain wealth (rich). #imo
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:34:53 AM

I think buying bitcoin in the low price does not mean you will become rich very easily. you need to do a lot of trade so that you get lucky and get rich on that investment

Maybe he means that he buy in low price then hold it after sometimes sell it because the value will rises up. This method is used by a lot of persons who are not so techy or dont have time to trade etc.
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 04:59:03 AM

Maybe he means that he buy in low price then hold it after sometimes sell it because the value will rises up. This method is used by a lot of persons who are not so techy or dont have time to trade etc.
That means you are doing a long term investment and you have to be smart enough to continue investing bitcoins until you can accumulate a good volume of bitcoins so it will be worth once you cash out in the future. However, things is not only moving in one direction, we have seen how the price of bitcoin dump and people panic, thus it's necessary that you have faith on bitcoin and you will not be easily affected by rumors or FUDS that you sell.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 05:15:44 AM

That means you are doing a long term investment and you have to be smart enough to continue investing bitcoins until you can accumulate a good volume of bitcoins so it will be worth once you cash out in the future. However, things is not only moving in one direction, we have seen how the price of bitcoin dump and people panic, thus it's necessary that you have faith on bitcoin and you will not be easily affected by rumors or FUDS that you sell.
Yes I will agree with you that it will be just a "dream" because for use new users of Bitcoin we have missed the greatest chance of use buying Bitcoin at a lower price maybe below 100$ level. With its price right now it is hard to consider that we will become millionaires as if it only reach 2000$ it can only double our investment at best. Which is kinda impossible as of now because we have a low deman or rather a none increasing one.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 09:53:16 AM

Yes I will agree with you that it will be just a "dream" because for use new users of Bitcoin we have missed the greatest chance of use buying Bitcoin at a lower price maybe below 100$ level. With its price right now it is hard to consider that we will become millionaires as if it only reach 2000$ it can only double our investment at best. Which is kinda impossible as of now because we have a low deman or rather a none increasing one.
Being rich with bitcoin is not all about the price or getting the chance to buy at the cheapest possible price because i don't agree with that. I only agree that getting rich with bitcoin is all about being good at exploring on the things that can help us to earn money fast like doing investment,trading and other kind of source of income and with that we could possibly be rich with bitcoin even though we didn't buy at the lower price.
Oatmeal

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 02:17:58 PM

Bitcoin will help you to earn money, it helped a lot of people to earn money by just using technology. In my opinion bitcoin cannot help you to be rich, but it can help you to earn more money than normal work. Bitcoin is not a stable career it is because you are depending on the time when bitcoin is on a low price for you to buy some and waiting for the time that bitcoin will increase its price. It would take time for you to earn and sell bitcoin which means also that it would take time for you to earn money.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: