Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:28:36 PM

lol at you guys with you stupidly big lettering. I have a feeling in my pants that is to make up for something you have that is tiny in yours.

Just to let you know if you are not happy with moderated thread, which I don't blame ya, create an unmoderated and be done with ya. Don't abuse threads with that crap I just scrolled through.

No I will not leave this thread. Just like they won't leave their scamming habits alone

What was the reason for them to leave the unmoderated thread?

It's clear and simple. They want a fresh start. Get some new suckers to scam.

The old ones are gone now, done n dusted

Siege, YOU are the reason this thread is moderated.

You can say anything you want to here and make whatever accusations you want against us. I won't delete legitimate concerns and questions, only personal attacks against forum members and your extremely annoying large fonts.

If you have concerns, express them. We will answer you. If you think we are setting up a scam them tell us your reasoning. Have an actual conversation.

If you want to have a 50 pt font discussion on conspiracy theories then start your own thread for it and please stop interfering with our discussions.

Create a thread and I'll promote the damn thing in my OP and answer any questions or concerns you address to me.

I'm typing in small letters now, would you like it this small? or smaller

I hope you can see the word smaller

And what about AtheismHasNoReligion, is he and only Trumpcoins allowed to type in big fonts and get away with it?

Anyway, if I did harass accidently I won't do it again. But me posting the original Trumpcoin thread doesn't make a harasser

Maybe I can calm down on the fonts but you have to be fair to the rest too (ahem AtheismHasNoReligion)

You guys are slinging these posts faster than I can moderate them. I am going to sweep through them all in a bit.

Let's all just take a sec to relax and have a real discussion.

Why do you feel like I am scamming you?

I'd like an answer 1st

I have asked Jaerky but he's afraid to answer

So as you are the moderator of this thread

I'm hoping you could answer my posts above about AtheismHasNoReligion and his spam and abuse

I expect you to be a better man than Jaerky and not be afraid to answer my posts above regarding AtheismHasNoReligion

I am working my way through the last pages of posts now. Deleting them all since there is nothing constructive in them.

Sure you can delete them but I still have reference with the quotes from the people above.

Just to let you know
Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

lol at you guys with you stupidly big lettering. I have a feeling in my pants that is to make up for something you have that is tiny in yours.

Just to let you know if you are not happy with moderated thread, which I don't blame ya, create an unmoderated and be done with ya. Don't abuse threads with that crap I just scrolled through.

No I will not leave this thread. Just like they won't leave their scamming habits alone

You can say anything you want to here and make whatever accusations you want against us. I won't delete legitimate concerns and questions, only personal attacks against forum members and your extremely annoying large fonts.

If you have concerns, express them. We will answer you. If you think we are setting up a scam them tell us your reasoning. Have an actual conversation.

If you want to have a 50 pt font discussion on conspiracy theories then start your own thread for it and please stop interfering with our discussions.

Create a thread and I'll promote the damn thing in my OP and answer any questions or concerns you address to me.

And what about AtheismHasNoReligion, is he and only Trumpcoins allowed to type in big fonts and get away with it?

Anyway, if I did harass accidently I won't do it again. But me posting the original Trumpcoin thread doesn't make a harasser

Maybe I can calm down on the fonts but you have to be fair to the rest too (ahem AtheismHasNoReligion)

You guys are slinging these posts faster than I can moderate them. I am going to sweep through them all in a bit.

I'd like an answer 1st

I'm hoping you could answer my posts above about AtheismHasNoReligion and his spam and abuse

I expect you to be a better man than Jaerky and not be afraid to answer my posts above regarding AtheismHasNoReligion

Cheesy

I already have answered them. I don't agree with the mudslinging but you are the one that started it. If you cant take it, then dont dish it. It's really that simple. You come here to start fights, you can't complain when you get hit back.

Also I gotta love "better man", its in the same vein as "man up" etc etc, the language that you have been using. It's all provocative and confrontational.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:36:56 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Cheesy

I already have answered them. I don't agree with the mudslinging but you are the one that started it. If you cant take it, then dont dish it.

I can take it all right haha words mean no harm to me....

But letting another culprit get away with his shit, where's the justice in that

I would expect atleast fair treatment

Say shit to me all you want, but when an insider or a Trumpcoiner talks shit, you can't just let them carry on

As I have said, you're still afraid to call out AtheismHasNoReligion

I don't know if it's because you are afraid of him, does he bite LOL?

Whatever the reason is, you have just degraded yourself as a man here today
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:38:16 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

I am working my way through the last pages of posts now. Deleting them all since there is nothing constructive in them.

Sure you can delete them but I still have reference with the quotes from the people above.

Just to let you know

Seriously though do you really think Chicken65 should have given his account to Signal7 just so they could maintain the original thread under the guise of "Transparency"?

That is the only alternative other then being forced to make a new thread.

And the new thread is moderated because you come in an FUD "They are making new threads because they have to censor their History! It's a scam!"

The ladder is fucking painful, dude.

Just stop.

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Jaerky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:40:24 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Cheesy

I already have answered them. I don't agree with the mudslinging but you are the one that started it. If you cant take it, then dont dish it.

Say shit to me all you want, but when an insider or a Trumpcoiner talks shit, you can't just let them carry on

More "as a man" talk, this is all confrontational and provocative talk. You realize you've pretty much destroyed your credibility right?

Again, you are the one starting it. He's not getting away with anything, you start fights. Period. You start the big bold font, you start the harassment and the spam. It's that simple.

This is like you punching someone in the face, and then crying to the teacher when they hit you back. It's ridiculous.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:47:08 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Just to let you know

Seriously though do you really think Chicken65 should have given his account to Signal7 just so they could maintain the original thread under the guise of "Transparency"?

And the new thread is moderated because you come in an FUD "They are making new threads because they have to censor their History! It's a scam!"

Just stop.

I never said chicken65 should have given his account to Signal7

Whatever's  happened, chicken65 made his money, Cantstump has made it too

And the others involved with the pump and dump

chicken65 is very much involved now, he may not post openly anymore. But he still exists and probably watches these posts like a hawk

Does the public know what to expect?

I even gave an idea in the original thread that forget Trumpcoin and make a new coin based on Trump.

A fresh start, let someone trustworthy be the dev and the founder

The founder(s) of this coin don't have a good history, and from that the public need to make their own judgements

And a moderated thread isn't the way for that
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:52:03 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Just to let you know

Just stop.

chicken65 is very much involved now, he may not post openly anymore. But he still exists and probably watches these posts like a hawk

I even gave an idea in the original thread that forget Trumpcoin and make a new coin based on Trump.

The founder(s) of this coin don't have a good history, and from that the public need to make their own judgements

You keep referring to "the pump and dump" there have been many, there will be more.

Clearly, whatever pump and dump you are talking about, is personal to you.

Why would that be?

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:54:26 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Cheesy

More "as a man" talk, this is all confrontational and provocative talk. You realize you've pretty much destroyed your credibility right?

Again, you are the one starting it. He's not getting away with anything, you start fights. Period. You start the big bold font, you start the harassment and the spam. It's that simple.

This is like you punching someone in the face, and then crying to the teacher when they hit you back. It's ridiculous.

What credibility?

LOL this is the internet and I'm known as seige wow. Do you think it really matters to me?

I'm not the owner of this coin, or an investor or an insider. My credibility doesn't matter at all

Maybe if I was making my own coin then it'd matter but I won't need to reinvent the crypto wheel

A very few decent coins out there doing good in term of making money and that's more than enough

So don't give me the credibility crap

chicken65 (owner of Trumpcoin) has totally ruined his credibility

And then we have Cantstump the 2nd leader of Trumpcoin (I call him the Trumpcoin killer)

And now we're in circles, poor Bitbobb lost his vote as the treasurer and DreadLord takes over

Looking at DreadLords credibility I wouldn't let him touch the Trump fund

Neither Signal7 (look at when he made his account)

All of this then not only makes me question but would also make the public question, CAN THIS COIN BE TRUSTED?

It's been fucked over in the past and what's different this time?
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:55:26 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Just to let you know

Just stop.

You keep referring to "the pump and dump" there have been many, there will be more.

Clearly, whatever pump and dump you are talking about, is personal to you.

Why would that be?

Also, why are you avoiding your buddy Jearky?

Spoke too soon, just replied to your bf or gf Jaerky right there

Patience
AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:56:34 PM

lol now that is some deflection skills Seige.

Trumpcoin lads.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 02:57:08 PM

There has been only one PND and there are no gurantees of that happening again.
Siege obviously bought in at the peak price and Bernie lost.
His entire world is crashing arond him and this thread is effectively his safe space
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:00:22 PM

His entire world is crashing arond him and this thread is effectively his safe space

Cock-a-doodle-doo

The scammer chicken has left his nest LOL

The one who gave this coin the worst name

I haven't invested a single penny into this coin. I never bought this when it was below a penny or during the PnD you and your insider leader buddy that you chose Cantstump who helped make that happen

As said in the past, my job is just to teach what's around this coin.

But welcome back chicken long time no hear LOLOL

Missed your presence

AtheismHasNoReligion

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:05:38 PM

lol omg I don't want to start this but there have been multiple pump and dumps.

Trumpcoin lads.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:07:20 PM

And I couldn't give a damn about Bernie

That's just a failed scam

But the only difference is that died before it could really scam a lot of people

Whereas Trumpcoin is trying to squeeze every last penny before it runs away

It happened before, and I know it's going to happen again. It's only a matter of time

Lets put it this way Trumpcoin and Bernie are both scams, only difference is, 1 failed right off the bat and the other (Trumpcoin) is going to die a little slower than it's opponent

Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:10:59 PM

Siege, Are you really a Trump supporter? Not trying to be smart, but I think I saw something somewhere that stated you oppose us because you support Trump and don't want to see his name associated with what you perceive to be a scam.

Is this accurate?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:14:50 PM

Siege, Are you really a Trump supporter? Not trying to be smart, but I think I saw something somewhere that stated you oppose us because you support Trump and don't want to see his name associated with what you perceive to be a scam.

Is this accurate?

Correct!

Trump has no association with Trumpcoin

There's absolute no way Trumpcoin was made for Trump's campaign

I know it. It's going to be used by the close people within the group to split the coins and dump when Trumpcoin is at its highest

It happened before...nearly

And I know it'll happen again. There is no trust

Whether it's bitbobb, DreadLord, chicken

I mentioned giving the trumpfunds to an outsider who is actually close to Donald Trump but it seems like I was ignored there in the past

That was me offering my solution to maybe just maybe turn this around. But the way it is now I'm 100% sure this coin is going down
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:15:46 PM

No hard feelings as Trump fans, as we all want him to win the elections as I do

But the Trumpcoin is a failed scam I'm afraid to say and it stands in no relation with the future president Trump in my eyes
Jaerky

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:15:50 PM

I'd like an answer 1st

Cheesy

What credibility?

LOL this is the internet and I'm known as seige wow. Do you think it really matters to me?

I'm not the owner of this coin, or an investor or an insider. My credibility doesn't matter at all

Maybe if I was making my own coin then it'd matter but I won't need to reinvent the crypto wheel

A very few decent coins out there doing good in term of making money and that's more than enough

So don't give me the credibility crap

chicken65 (owner of Trumpcoin) has totally ruined his credibility

And then we have Cantstump the 2nd leader of Trumpcoin (I call him the Trumpcoin killer)

And now we're in circles, poor Bitbobb lost his vote as the treasurer and DreadLord takes over

Looking at DreadLords credibility I wouldn't let him touch the Trump fund

Neither Signal7 (look at when he made his account)

All of this then not only makes me question but would also make the public question, CAN THIS COIN BE TRUSTED?

It's been fucked over in the past and what's different this time?

Cheesy

Oh yes, your credibility matters. Of course it does. You want people to listen to you, right? You want to "warn" people that Trumpcoin is a scam, right?

Of course, once they realize that the only scammer here is you (and they have) then your efforts in destruction will be in vain.

It matters bigtime, which is why you have a trust meter.

It's in the red.

How can this coin be trusted? Simple.

A) In the first original thread, especially in the last pages, Chicken65 is actually exonerated, and by the rest the whole team is. So you are essentially advertising the exoneration of the Trumpteam. Hell, the original thread is posted right on the main announcement. I thought it was a scam too but then I realized my mistake (and apologized, unlike you)

B) Trumpcoin team has officially become a verified LLC, we have the .gov links to prove it. If this was some PnD scheme, why would they go through all that trouble?

C) Team members have revealed, and will continue to reveal their identities. If it was a scam I sure as hell wouldn't reveal my name and pic. Would you? But these guys will, they signed their names on federal documents. This is serious business now.

D) The coin has serious potential to change crypto. It's doing something that has never been done before. Why do some lame Pump and Dump and make a quick few bucks when you could literally change the history of Crypto? It's not worth it. This is the real deal.

If you are really honest about this Seige, you will take a look at my points and realize that I make sense and my logic is correct. This team is the real deal, they are NOT screwing around.
chicken65

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:16:30 PM

lol omg I don't want to start this but there have been multiple pump and dumps.

Not true at all and not meaning to be rude but you did say to me a few weeks ago you were a newcomer to this scene.
There has been only one. The previous highest price was 11k and it was built naturally, not by a team. All other
price rises and drops have been natural. Only one PND on this coin and it was an external team, not people involved
in the coin. Incidentally I have zero issues with PND’s but I have to tell it like it is.
Now consider a coin like ShadowCash which has had maybe 100 since inception.
chicken65

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:17:46 PM

No hard feelings as Trump fans, as we all want him to win the elections as I do

But the Trumpcoin is a failed scam I'm afraid to say and it stands in no relation with the future president Trump in my eyes

How about you and I have a face to face on Skype. What do you say?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: