Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:30:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
seige

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:21:55 PM

No hard feelings as Trump fans, as we all want him to win the elections as I do

But the Trumpcoin is a failed scam I'm afraid to say and it stands in no relation with the future president Trump in my eyes

How about you and I have a face to face on Skype. What do you say?

Not that I wouldn't mind but i'd like to stay anonymous

I'm not ugly don't get me wrong that I'm afraid to show my face

It's just how it is. I have many haters here I already know that, but it doesn't change the facts about the coin itself and what's happened to it

The only thing you can do is, restart a coin from scratch on another Trump name, get in touch with close people to Trump to hold the funds

Easier said than done though.

Can it be done? Yes of course

Will the leaders here be willing to? Now that's a tough question
Signal7 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:23:09 PM

Siege, Are you really a Trump supporter? Not trying to be smart, but I think I saw something somewhere that stated you oppose us because you support Trump and don't want to see his name associated with what you perceive to be a scam.

Is this accurate?

Correct!

Trump has no association with Trumpcoin

There's absolute no way Trumpcoin was made for Trump's campaign

I know it. It's going to be used by the close people within the group to split the coins and dump when Trumpcoin is at its highest

It happened before...nearly

And I know it'll happen again. There is no trust

Whether it's bitbobb, DreadLord, chicken

I mentioned giving the trumpfunds to an outsider who is actually close to Donald Trump but it seems like I was ignored there in the past

That was me offering my solution to maybe just maybe turn this around. But the way it is now I'm 100% sure this coin is going down

I respect this about you.

1. I have already publicly registered an LLC to my own identity, which is now publicly available on my SCC filing.
2. We are preparing filings now for the FEC which will make my ID even more public along with Dread's.
3. We really are starting a SuperPAC to campaign for Donald Trump legally and transparently.
4. We plan to leverage our PAC to push for better FEC acceptance of crypto.

What part of any of this is a scam? Why would I attach my identity to a scam like that?

Let's make Crypto GREAT Again!
www.TrumpCoin.com
Itssherman

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:25:15 PM

Aside from all this bickering going on any post using a bigger font than the default font should be flat out removed, that counts for both AtheismHasNoReligion and Seige. I'd like to keep this thread clean and you two are certainly not helping at all.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:29:26 PM

But the Trumpcoin is a failed scam I'm afraid to say and it stands in no relation with the future president Trump in my eyes

Just do voice then. Have the courage to speak to me
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:30:17 PM

Siege, Are you really a Trump supporter? Not trying to be smart, but I think I saw something somewhere that stated you oppose us because you support Trump and don't want to see his name associated with what you perceive to be a scam.

Is this accurate?

Correct!

I know it. It's going to be used by the close people within the group to split the coins and dump when Trumpcoin is at its highest

I mentioned giving the trumpfunds to an outsider who is actually close to Donald Trump but it seems like I was ignored there in the past

That was me offering my solution to maybe just maybe turn this around. But the way it is now I'm 100% sure this coin is going down

1. I have already publicly registered an LLC to my own identity, which is now publicly available on my SCC filing.
2. We are preparing filings now for the FEC which will make my ID even more public along with Dread's.
3. We really are starting a SuperPAC to campaign for Donald Trump legally and transparently.

What part of any of this is a scam? Why would I attach my identity to a scam like that?

Ok in that case maybe I never paid too much attention to the part you actually made your ID public, so it does help with the credibility of yourself

With the 4 points you mention I agree and now see you are loyal to the project. Sorry for any accusations before my bad

But what about the trumpfunds, I know DreadLord is in control but wouldn't it have been better for people close to Trump to hold and tell it's specifically for the campaign?
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:32:13 PM

How about no as I want to stay anonymous in everyway

Just imagine me talking in the Australian accent when I type my words here
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:36:23 PM

Is this accurate?

Correct!

Ok in that case maybe I never paid too much attention to the part you actually made your ID public, so it does help with the credibility of yourself

With the 4 points you mention I agree and now see you are loyal to the project. Sorry for any accusations before my bad

But what about the trumpfunds, I know DreadLord is in control but wouldn't it have been better for people close to Trump to hold and tell it's specifically for the campaign?

Dread controls nothing yet. I still have possession of the funds.

We are building a system (almost ready) that includes security for central funds and an approval and release chain that requires several members of the team to sign off on electronically before it is possible to move.
The fund will be used responsibly ant not one coin will move without public accountability.
I have worked very hard towards that end.

www.TrumpCoin.com
November8th

Activity: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:37:16 PM

Is this accurate?

Correct!

"But what about the trumpfunds, I know DreadLord is in control but wouldn't it have been better for people close to Trump to hold and tell it's specifically for the campaign?"

We've discussed this for awhile in previous threads. We agreed upon voting a trusted member with set rules in place held for accountability and safety of the coin.

I believe you care about the project Siege and I think there was a bit of misunderstanding throughout all of this. Signal has done a tremendous amount of work making the coin established and has actively listened to the community. He even mentioned that he had no problem in stepping down if that was what the community voted for.

This is a community oriented project and while your voice is respected it's important to understand that the community is ultimately the deciding factor as we've agreed that a democracy set in place would be the best option for the coin.

Thank you for voicing your concerns, I'm sure there are people viewing this thread that had similar questions as you have had and it's important we answer them without resorting to long spacious posts with bold and large text that make progress harder to achieve
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:42:33 PM

Is this accurate?

Correct!

We are building a system (almost ready) that includes security for central funds and an approval and release chain that requires several members of the team to sign off on electronically before it is possible to move.
The fund will be used responsibly ant not one coin will move without public accountability.

Ok from your posts above, I'm willing to put my faith in you honestly

I know I may seem like the bad man in most people's eyes but it's just how it is

As far as this project is concerned, it's good you have control of the project

If you said everything above with 100% accuracy then I can support this coin, I may not be an investor but I can still follow this till the end. As I've said in the past i'm not doing this for money or anything. In terms of making money, I'd say Bitcoin is far superior and other big coins out there like ETH

Only reason is if you are serious about reaching out to Trump I can maybe stand back and just follow this thread through

I still don't trust the others here, but I'm trusting you'll do as you said. And you seem to have ackknowledged that this project is serious

So November's the big day then

chicken65

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:44:45 PM

There are a lot of cowards in this story. I''m not one of them.
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:48:43 PM

Is this accurate?

Correct!

I know I may seem like the bad man in most people's eyes but it's just how it is

If you said everything above with 100% accuracy then I can support this coin, I may not be an investor but I can still follow this till the end. As I've said in the past i'm not doing this for money or anything. In terms of making money, I'd say Bitcoin is far superior and other big coins out there like ETH

Only reason is if you are serious about reaching out to Trump I can maybe stand back and just follow this thread through

I still don't trust the others here, but I'm trusting you'll do as you said. And you seem to have ackknowledged that this project is serious

This speaks highly of your character. Thank you for saying these things.

Believe it or not, I appreciate what you have done by calling us out and demanding transparency. You SHOULD keep us honest.

www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:49:20 PM

There are a lot of cowards in this story. I''m not one of them.

For trump's sake not Pete

I'm willing to let go with all the scam accusations etc as I see Signal7 is trying his best to make this succed. That's the only reason

Before I did tar him with the crowd but he has made himself public and the points he mentioned above I'm willing to put my trust in him that he can just maybe get out to the real Trump

As I said before, I'm not an investor, I won't need to invest.

I'm making money through other ways

All I want to see is, can this trumpfund reach Donald Trump?

If it can then I'm willing to call this a success

So yeah I can follow through and see how everything goes and maybe stop by time to time if I have questions

Don't worry i wont post in big bold letters but even AtheismHasNoReligion should be warned
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:51:55 PM

Is this accurate?

Correct!

This speaks highly of your character. Thank you for saying these things.

Believe it or not, I appreciate what you have done by calling us out and demanding transparency. You SHOULD keep us honest.

I'm glad thats settled. This was a real chat, just what was needed
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 03:57:54 PM

Agreed. Please always feel free to speak to me/us. I am happy to address concerns and issues. I don't back away from them. Sincerely, I welcome good criticism.

And I 2nd what Dread said earlier; Siege; you sir are a force to be reckoned with. I invite you to consider looking for a place on our team.

www.TrumpCoin.com
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:03:24 PM

Agreed. Please always feel free to speak to me/us. I am happy to address concerns and issues. I don't back away from them. Sincerely, I welcome good criticism.

And I 2nd what Dread said earlier; Siege; you sir are a force to be reckoned with. I invite you to consider looking for a place on our team.

I appreciate the kind words thanks

You can consider me as a friend here who wants Donald Trump to win these elections

And if the coin is now in yours and DreadLord's hands and you both and the others can make it happen. I'm willing to let go of the past then and look forward to the new revamped team and coin and the future

We all just want the funds reaching Donald so he can become president

so again no hard feelings
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:04:22 PM

Hi everyone... only just to let you know... since the escrow address was only funded from chicken and he was the only person that could have a saying about how to proceed with the coins... he asked me to send his coins back to him, which I did now.

I wished a solution would have been found but I think there is a lot of energy everwhere in this coin so it will survive in any way. Wink

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
seige

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:05:58 PM

Hi everyone... only just to let you know... since the escrow address was only funded from chicken and he was the only person that could have a saying about how to proceed with the coins... he asked me to send his coins back to him, which I did now.

I wished a solution would have been found but I think there is a lot of energy everwhere in this coin so it will survive in any way. Wink

About that, Signal7 and DreadLord need to get the coins back and added to the trump funds
chicken65

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:15:30 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 06:17:36 PM by chicken65

NO NO NO
Stop inviting people in to the damn project who are bascially enemies of Trump
chicken65

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:22:47 PM

Thanks - coins received. When I recieve the official fund address I will forwrad them on (100k Trump Coins)
Signal7 (OP)

TrumpCoin Lead Developer

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:39:52 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 04:50:31 PM by Signal7

Thanks - coins received. When I recieve the official fund address I will forwrad them on (100k Trump Coins)

Thanks. You can just put them in the same place as the rest TGyL5KXE4FdEUG1UAQ677aSamwCYcihGcn

They can stake happily while we finish setting everything up.

Explorer link:  http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/search.php?id=TGyL5KXE4FdEUG1UAQ677aSamwCYcihGcn

www.TrumpCoin.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: