Bitcoin Forum
August 03, 2024, 09:26:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97245 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 10:22:17 AM

it sounds weird, and the website says there is no Trumpcoin in the fund. It is probably just a technical glitch with the api.

http://www.trumpcoin.com

then it went shit early on aanyway.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.580

That is where it left off, 100k went missing when it was sent to sgnals7, or did it get put into the trump fund? Did chiicken send his money to escrow as stated?

It is hard to see who is telling the truth tbf. chicken seems clear that you signals7 took the cash. But he is not here defending himself, so it is hardly proven.

Where is the trump fund, what account?

Trump says he is a billionaire, so what use is 5 or 10k to him to him anyway?
You're a bit misinformed.

The NaN is a technical glitch.

The 100k has NOT gone missing. It's staking at TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB

Chicken65 is NOT accusing Signal7 of taking the cash. It's a weakly structured emotional "accusation" from before the reorganization of the team happened.
It's history. He was simply referring to the 100k that is staking in the above address, which is safe as you can see.

The other 100k is with Chicken65, and is not considered official at the moment. But it's an assumed certainty that its purpose will be the same as before: To contribute to the campaign.
Whatever fall out there was with Chicken65, we trust that his heart and beats are at the right place. And that is his word and wish.

As for Trump, he's only one billionaire, and won't outspend Hillary's backers. And even a modest $150k-$200k isn't bad money. It can even turn around a state.

MCGA

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 11:26:39 AM

it sounds weird, and the website says there is no Trumpcoin in the fund. It is probably just a technical glitch with the api.

That is where it left off, 100k went missing when it was sent to sgnals7, or did it get put into the trump fund? Did chiicken send his money to escrow as stated?

It is hard to see who is telling the truth tbf. chicken seems clear that you signals7 took the cash. But he is not here defending himself, so it is hardly proven.

The 100k has NOT gone missing. It's staking at TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB

Chicken65 is NOT accusing Signal7 of taking the cash. It's a weakly structured emotional "accusation" from before the reorganization of the team happened.
It's history. He was simply referring to the 100k that is staking in the above address, which is safe as you can see.

The other 100k is with Chicken65, and is not considered official at the moment. But it's an assumed certainty that its purpose will be the same as before: To contribute to the campaign.
Whatever fall out there was with Chicken65, we trust that his heart and beats are at the right place. And that is his word and wish.

As for Trump, he's only one billionaire, and won't outspend Hillary's backers. And even a modest $150k-$200k isn't bad money. It can even turn around a state.

MCGA

And you actually believe this stuff you wrote?  Roll Eyes
jamcrypt

Activity: 58

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2016, 01:10:11 PM

MCGA

I don't see an issue with that post other than my "modest approximation".
That could go higher.

And yes, one state in the balance can be decided with the intelligent use of that money.

ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2016, 03:49:28 PM

MCGA

I don't see an issue with that post other than my "modest approximation".
That could go higher.

And yes, one state in the balance can be decided with the intelligent use of that money.

Maybe TC generates enough money to change the mind of one pivotal county in a close state. It could mean the election.

The badselfeater things a good example. Not much money spent at all. Lots of people talking. Hopefully its something cool. Probably a new stupid ass show or something though.
joalmo

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:20:53 PM

Devs, what is going on?

This update has been delayed for weeks and weeks. We're now nearly halfway through September, and it's still almost complete radio silence. How are people supposed to maintain faith in a project to which the developers seem to pay such little attention?

I'm not trying to FUD, and I'm still holding all my TC, but what gives? There are many people waiting to hear something, pretty much any non-vague status report about this project. After all this time, there is nothing you can tell us at all? Even something minor. What have you been up to for the past numerous weeks?
Shillary

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:45:39 PM

>a few more days

Just like 2 weeks and a full throttle September!

Usernamethankyou

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 08:56:55 PM

in 2 weeks
September
Just a few more days

Trying to keep your community happy by spouting vague nonsense for over a month is not going to do anything good for the trust people have/had in this project. I hope the devs realize the FUDers don't have to FUD anymore as they are doing it themselves by keeping not just radiosilence, but shitting out announcements with overly vague crap which in essence means absolutely nothing.

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:02:07 PM

I had a new customer service issue request handled within 24 hours with a real live human.  Thank you very much for helping a new user find the Trumpcoin wallets help@trumpcoin.com

Shillary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:06:16 PM

I had a new customer service issue request handled within 24 hours with a real live human.  Thank you very much for helping a new user find the Trumpcoin wallets help@trumpcoin.com
Hey mineral man we all know who you are. LOG INTO ANOTHER ACCOUNT IF YOU WANT TO SOCK PUPPET
mihalis341

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:32:19 PM

LOL aren't you member of the dev staff? And they helped you find the wallets? Wow, then the project is not definitely not dead..Yeah!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 09:48:26 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2016, 10:00:52 PM by Bitbobb

LOL aren't you member of the dev staff? And they helped you find the wallets? Wow, then the project is not definitely not dead..Yeah!

I was handling a new user issue on behalf of the new user.  It is not a sock puppet thing it was to show that we are getting new users each day at Trumpcoin.  And that the issues new users to crypto have are being answered by Signal even while he is so busy.  

I am looking for any one who is willing and able to provide Adobe illustrator images for T-shirts.  The artist I have is almost ready with his contribution, it would be good to have a community contribution as well.  Contribution must be in Adobe Illustrator.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:04:37 PM

We love our community

Usernamethankyou

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:07:26 PM

I was handling a new user issue on behalf of the new user.  It is not a sock puppet thing it was to show that we are getting new users each day at Trumpcoin.  And that the issues new users to crypto have are being answered by Signal even while he is so busy.  

Great! could you post his/her adress here so we can send a few TC as a welcome gift?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:20:40 PM

Great! could you post his/her adress here so we can send a few TC as a welcome gift?

I am sure that would be okay but I will make sure.  Once I get the address from them I will ask to share it.  That is very cool offer BTW.  Go Trumpcoin community!

mihalis341

Activity: 37

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:21:22 PM

I am looking for any one who is willing and able to provide Adobe illustrator images for T-shirts.  The artist I have is almost ready with his contribution, it would be good to have a community contribution as well.  Contribution must be in Adobe Illustrator.

Sorry, I misunderstood. Glad you clarified.
Shillary

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:37:03 PM

Post..the...update...only...rocket fuel...can..cure..my....pneumonia
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 14, 2016, 10:40:07 PM

No Problem!  Making America the Greatest Ever!

Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 08:22:56 AM

Are you reading all this signal? Staying logged out so you don't have to face us for fucking us all around and keeping us in the dark?
Shillary

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 09:39:19 AM

Look at all the bitcoin pacs that have already been attempted. None of them were massively successful and they barely had any support. You actually have people that want trumpcoin pac to work and all you're doing is pissing them off.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2016, 10:12:17 AM

Look at all the bitcoin pacs that have already been attempted. None of them were massively successful and they barely had any support. You actually have people that want trumpcoin pac to work and all you're doing is pissing them off.

I agree. There needs to be some more communication. Election day is on November 8th, which is less than two months away now.

If there ever was a prime time to get this show on the road (especially considering Hillary's ongoing issues), this is it!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: