Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:09:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jamcrypt

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 03:48:14 AM

On second thought, those on the list need not use TC signatures. Just be on the list. We will take care of associating them to TC to get donations.
But those with signatures will gain extra.

Asking to publicly use TC in names might antagonize big guys.

jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 09:59:20 AM

Get popular YouTubers to register.
There might be some who are losing money after YouTube's latest rules on being PC.

If you feel that internet isn't enough, take the same approach to the streets.
For example, Bitbobb gets some coins in exchange of printing t-shirts and ACTIVELY distributing or selling with subsidy. As an example.

Same works for those who have influence in the billboard business.
The catch being that they should accept payment in TC. And they get some % for adding our signature.

What do they get?
Business.

Come up with more examples. Preferably areas that aren't saturated.
jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:23:12 AM

To be clear, I'm not talking about a rag-tag team.
It will be a combination of established, semi-established and neet bloggers, YouTubers, real life campaigners and so on.

We can start off by picking some semi-established ones and let them know of our desire to donate them some coins. It will bring them to the crypto arena, and maybe talk about it. Or they can choose to add signature with some extra reward.

But later, we must officially register them with us, in order to use the list as the reason for the richies to donate.

Expecting devs to look into the feasibility of this plan. Let's be a little quicker.
AtheismHasNoReligion

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Trumpcoin lads

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 07:45:01 PM

I have a feeling that r/The_Donald is off the table after the shit show they had last night.  Cry Cry Cry

Trumpcoin lads.
Trumpcoin Discord Server: ("https://discord.gg/ZfNMfxq") Take the Wilbur "King of Bankruptcy" Rosspill today! Ross was the head of the Rothschilds Bankruptcy division for 25+ years. During his tenure, he bailed out Donald Trump in Atlantic City. Wilbur was appointed Secretary of Commerce by President Trump. Don't choke!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:12:14 PM

I have a feeling that r/The_Donald is off the table after the shit show they had last night.  Cry Cry Cry
Now instead of using them to help us reach the media, it's probably going to be the other way around; they will come around after they start seeing us on the media and our progress when it comes.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:14:19 PM

Could the remainder of the trump fund be used towards paying for the coin to be on bittrex?

Even part contributing towards it would be good. A more reputable exchange can only help.
If we don't get on the exchange naturally then that would be a good idea, I would donate some of my own to that cause as well if we chose that route.  We definitely need to be on a more reputable exchange to give TrumpCoin a better image.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:26:40 PM

So what are we to do? Will we wait until the trumpfund reaches a significant price before we spend it on grass roots promotion?

We make a regularly updated list of authentic blogs and handles and so on that are Recorrecting The Record ON BEHALF OF TC, and use it to get donations in terms of TC/FIAT.
People can register with us to be included in the list, but must work on behalf of TC. TC should be visible.

Appoint someone whose main purpose is to accept FIAT from campaign supporters and turn it into TC for distribution to RTR army.

Okay, I haven't thought of this much. Just made up while I'm typing. So feel free to CTR.

The registered soldiers can draw their balance in terms of TC whenever they prefer, to answer your question. Balance details will be kept by the distribution person.

This is a very good idea, we would need to start finding people who would be willing to do this.  We can start doing things unrelated to the PAC that would benefit the coin.  "A group called TrumpCoin is claiming to be the opposite of correct the record, and is paying people to (re)correct the record."  This is just a rough idea of what the media would say.  We could even start on this now, because I'd be willing to pay the costs just so we can try it out and then if it gets bigger we can use the fund.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Depredation

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 09:46:35 PM

Could the remainder of the trump fund be used towards paying for the coin to be on bittrex?

Even part contributing towards it would be good. A more reputable exchange can only help.
If we don't get on the exchange naturally then that would be a good idea, I would donate some of my own to that cause as well if we chose that route.  We definitely need to be on a more reputable exchange to give TrumpCoin a better image.
If it didn't happen naturally then I would donate towards making that happen. Ideas like jamcrypts could bring enough positive attention and get trumpcoin added.
I think there's a certain point where we can't wait for it to just happen naturally and past that certain date we should do it ourselves.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 10:09:37 PM

It's now full steam ahead to complete the book "Trumpcoin - Making Crypto Great Again".  A brand new cover design has been designed:

Currently, work is being done to write rough drafts of chapters FEB 2016, MARCH 2016, ..., JUNE 2016.  The historical content for these chapters was researched back in July/August.  Our objective is to publish this book on the 26th October 2016 (about 2 weeks before the 8th of November).  It will cover the period from the 17/02/2016 to 17/10/2016.  All your support is highly appreciated to help meet this deadline:

BTC:      1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ
TRUMP:  TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

If you have any questions, please contact us on here or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider

Please see current Crypto Books at: https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0
WoodyBtc

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:05:44 PM

If we don't get on the exchange naturally then that would be a good idea, I would donate some of my own to that cause as well if we chose that route.  We definitely need to be on a more reputable exchange to give TrumpCoin a better image.
If it didn't happen naturally then I would donate towards making that happen. Ideas like jamcrypts could bring enough positive attention and get trumpcoin added.
I think there's a certain point where we can't wait for it to just happen naturally and past that certain date we should do it ourselves.

Just to let you know the 3 Bitcoins you pay to have your coin listed on Bittrex is no guarantee for approval.

Did you know the verifying process begins after you pay them? Of course there's higher chances for approval after paying but remember it's no guarantee

So the 3 btc you pay them should be like a "safe-bet" that they would add you as its no guarantee. But of course, you can go ahead and try it would be good to be listed there
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 11:23:58 PM

It's now full steam ahead to complete the book "Trumpcoin - Making Crypto Great Again".  A brand new cover design has been designed:

Currently, work is being done to write rough drafts of chapters FEB 2016, MARCH 2016, ..., JUNE 2016.  The historical content for these chapters was researched back in July/August.  Our objective is to publish this book on the 26th October 2016 (about 2 weeks before the 8th of November).  It will cover the period from the 17/02/2016 to 17/10/2016.  All your support is highly appreciated to help meet this deadline:

BTC:      1CRLy4xUZbh9rj2GPANiNNBZGZKRKLYYwJ
TRUMP:  TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

If you have any questions, please contact us on here or on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider

Please see current Crypto Books at: https://www.amazon.com/Mr-Chris-P.-Thompson/e/B00S5L3PVM/ref=ntt_dp_epwbk_0

I like the new cover Tyke!

jamcrypt

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2016, 11:30:09 PM

Alright. So let's start with the list.

http://www.amerika.org/blogs/
(Large list.)

https://reddit.com/r/altright/comments/4dgf5j/list_of_alt_right_websites/

http://zoelondon.me/7-alt-girls-to-subscribe-to-on-youtube/

http://alternative-right.blogspot.in/

Lesser known ones should be asked to explicitly write about us. It will help with Google.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 08:00:36 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
MysterE

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 06:53:26 PM

What's up with the blockchain, I've had transfers in progress for hours?

2 confirmations in three hours...wtf.
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 10:07:29 PM

Slow blockchain is because too few people have their wallets open.

Just one more wallet can make a big difference.

Open that wallet now and send your coins away...  Grin  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gfntBEI3Aw
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 19, 2016, 05:49:40 PM

I think this coin should start utilizing Pepe and being on its worst behavior to get the attention of Hillary.

I mean... she literally has Pepe on her fucking website. How hard could it be to get her to mention "They're making their own racist frog currencly too!!!"
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 01:02:52 AM

Pepe's favorite bedtime story:

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 04:36:03 AM

Pepe's favorite bedtime story:

Dude you forgot to put the trumpcoin watermark on your meme

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 05:59:11 AM

you forgot to put the trumpcoin watermark on your meme

My bad. I can only use MS Paint, so someone else do it. Or better yet, put Tyke's TrumpCoin book cover on it lol Smiley

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 20, 2016, 06:25:50 AM

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: