Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:36:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97236 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:24:33 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 12:51:29 AM by manhunterBTC

This coin is dying everyday and there isn't much time till November.

Looks like the bagholders are stuck. No developer updating this thread, no communication, the official team sucks.

And now people making shitty memes here? Honestly? I thought Signal7 said somewhere that September was going to be the month where real things will happen to make the coin mainstream. Getting pros on board not just a bunch of amateurs?

Well it's already October soon and it'll be time to wave goodbye to September.

And before you know it, it'll be November and then Trumpcoin is fu*ked

The founder chicken65 has "chickened" out obviously and left this project hanging.

It's a real shame
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:20:56 AM

The only reason this coin has any money is because of /biz/, and that shit is tapped out.

The way to the rest of 4Chan's heart is through Kek.

They're already talking about Pepe billboard.

If I have to do it myself just to prove how well it will work, I will. But it's going to have nothing to do with trump coin if that's the case.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:15:09 AM

The only reason this coin has any money is because of /biz/, and that shit is tapped out.

If I have to do it myself just to prove how well it will work, I will. But it's going to have nothing to do with trump coin if that's the case.

Trumpcoin needs these rustles.

Here's your billboard:

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:20:29 AM

Trumpcoin needs these rustles.

Here's your billboard:

Bravo!  Meme America Great Again!

I will donate to this billboard!

Also would make a good flag, sign, shirt.

Can you send that in AI format?

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:33:07 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2016, 09:49:19 AM by Bitbobb

https://www.booster.com/dont-tread-on-meme

Call to Action

Buy a shirt or donate or both

Shirts Ship internationally

manhunterBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 09:49:03 AM

I don't know if it was the meme that made Trumpcoin crash even more now

Trumpcoin at 3 cents now good lord. Declining every day

So I take it there are no professionals behind this coin? Just people thinking memes will cut it for the billboard and it will magically increase Trumpcoin's value.

What's the plan after the billboard idea doesn't work? Or is that the end of Trumpcoin?

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:22:35 AM

So I take it there are no professionals behind this coin? Just people thinking memes will cut it for the billboard and it will magically increase Trumpcoin's value.

What's the plan after the billboard idea doesn't work? Or is that the end of Trumpcoin?

This coin is dead and has been dead for sometimes. I and a few others tried to warn the stick arounders but they wouldn't listen. Now its just milk what ever is left out of it.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:43:14 AM

This coin is dead and has been dead for sometimes. I and a few others tried to warn the stick arounders but they wouldn't listen. Now its just milk what ever is left out of it.

It's dead because of the community and devs behind it. I just looked at the past thread of Trumpcoin and the original dev was chicken65 who is no longer here it seems. He made a big mess and then he just vanished into thin air

And now the current dev Signal7 is just killing this coin with his silence

And then there's the so called "Trumpcoin team" wtf are they doing?

Waiting in silence for the coin to take off?

Signal7 said great things will be happening in September and it's nearly October and then not to forget, November 8th is the election.

And this coin seems to be dying every day, how the fu*k is this going to be put towards the Trumpfund when it's dying every day?

The facts are all out there, I'm not spreading fud.

Just look here: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#charts

And the craziest part is, a lot of people here are into their "memes". I don't call that professional. And I know for a fact the billboards won't work. Go ahead and try it, but trust me it's not going to push Trumpcoin's value high because 1st of all, majority of the people out there don't have a clue about Bitcoin let alone Trumpcoin so how will they simply buy into it when they don't have a clue?

Unless Trumpcoin can be auto-exchanged? But there is no auto-exchange for Trumpcoin so good luck educating the public 1st on what is Bitcoin etc and before you know it, it'll be election day and too late for Trumpcoin.
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 12:48:55 PM

Keep selling please. I'll fill my batches with more cheap Trumps.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ToadKing

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 01:48:30 PM

The coin can be both professional and conduct psychological meme warfare.

Donald, his kids, and all sorts of people in the "Alt right" do it all the time:

Hillary talks specifically about Pepe the frog on her official website. Her and her idiots take it seriously:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

People yell it at her during her ridiculous speeches:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k61I1srYHW0

Meme's are more important than a complicated channel for fiat to trumps to fiat to whatever. Why would anyone care to make the way they give money to Donald a pain in the ass? And if you expect people to give TC team money, whatever they're doing with it better be unique. Otherwise they'll feel better about just giving it directly to Trump.

People very much like it when internet groups are able to manifest something big in the real world. "A happening." "A triggering."

Why only a few of you see the potential here is insane to me.

You don't understand why this coin has any money at all.

You don't understand the internet.

You don't understand Donald's Campaign.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 02:01:55 PM

Donald, his kids, and all sorts of people in the "Alt right" do it all the time:

Hillary talks specifically about Pepe the frog on her official website. Her and her idiots take it seriously:

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/post/donald-trump-pepe-the-frog-and-white-supremacists-an-explainer/

Meme's are more important than a complicated channel for fiat to trumps to fiat to whatever. Why would anyone care to make the way they give money to Donald a pain in the ass? And if you expect people to give TC team money, whatever they're doing with it better be unique. Otherwise they'll feel better about just giving it directly to Trump.

People very much like it when internet groups are able to manifest something big in the real world. "A happening." "A triggering."

Then I'd like to ask what's the use of this coin?

Fair enough "memes" can be important to spread the word out there but that won't stop people sending Trump money directly.

I am asking what is the use of Trumpcoin? In the end you do know that supply and demand plays a large role in price movement right?

Without supply and demand this coin is as good as dead. Now where will the demand come from? Posting memes isn't good enough to trigger a response from the public that will make them buy Trumpcoin as they would simply find it easier handing money directly towards Trump.

Remember, there are investors involved too in Trumpcoin who are hoping it would rise to a decent price. But it's the opposite, it's dying every day as we get closer to the election.

So what's the point in having Trumpcoin at all? If it was only made to fulfil Trump's campaign regardless of Trumpcoin's value why even have a crypto currency named Trumpcoin if it's hardly going to benefit investors like myself who want to make profit from their investment?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 03:43:34 PM

DeadBirdzz

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 04:09:18 PM

Didn't know that this scam was still around......and oh, the T-Shirt is fucking horrible..........

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
ToadKing

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:15:52 PM

Then I'd like to ask what's the use of this coin?

Fair enough "memes" can be important to spread the word out there but that won't stop people sending Trump money directly.

I am asking what is the use of Trumpcoin? In the end you do know that supply and demand plays a large role in price movement right?

Without supply and demand this coin is as good as dead. Now where will the demand come from? Posting memes isn't good enough to trigger a response from the public that will make them buy Trumpcoin as they would simply find it easier handing money directly towards Trump.

Remember, there are investors involved too in Trumpcoin who are hoping it would rise to a decent price. But it's the opposite, it's dying every day as we get closer to the election.

So what's the point in having Trumpcoin at all? If it was only made to fulfil Trump's campaign regardless of Trumpcoin's value why even have a crypto currency named Trumpcoin if it's hardly going to benefit investors like myself who want to make profit from their investment?

I never claimed TC is any different than Doge. Doge is based on an ok meme. TC is based on the most memeable meme that ever meme'd. A crypto is a way to monetize the meme.

The coin had some of its best days before Chicken did all the Teth and V2 swap shit trying to make it more than what it is. A crypto named after the most controversial president of the US. (He's going to win.)

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:18:17 PM

Didn't know that this scam was still around......and oh, the T-Shirt is fucking horrible..........

...would you say it is ...deplorable???

ToadKing

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:35:30 PM

This but in with better proportions/resolution.

-Simple
-Text stands out from afar
-Uses real Pepe. (Can be spun as were clearing Pepe's name, praise Kek.)
-"Smug" Pepe implies  (((((Its just a frog)))).

ToadKing

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:36:13 PM

And with reasonably sized "Paid for by TRUMPCOIN.com" in bottom right.
ToadKing

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 05:50:42 PM

Its a simple slogan. It's catchy. It stings. It will work.

Would really be a shame if we got Milo to Mention us.

image sharing sites
sayyedraza

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 10:56:59 PM

trump coin falling very fast to 3000 Sat from 9000 Sat

WTF is happening
manhunterBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2016, 11:03:55 PM

trump coin falling very fast to 3000 Sat from 9000 Sat

WTF is happening

I mentioned it before, this coin is dying.

And these people here are comparing Trumpcoin with DOGE now saying it's a "meme" coin.

And the coin is dying as they post a meme. Trumpcoin is getting roasted over at yobit and c-cex

And who is to blame here? The silence of the dev. Lack of communication. No professional team for Trumpcoin just a bunch of amateurs/cowboys

Feel sorry for bagholders though. I'm giving this coin till middle of October and if I see no improvements and if the price is floating around the current price I'm out as there won't be any use for Trumpcoin since the election is on the 8th Nov

There were so many promises from August, then September, and now we are reaching fuc*ing October and I see nothing happening.

Just memes everywhere now
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: