Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:35:06 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97234 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 03, 2016, 06:43:42 PM

The devs need to post an update on things that they know or don't know and the exact current state of things. You've told some of us so make it public.
Okay, so nobody has replied. I'll post just a few things I know and they have told me.

Christopher Cantwell invited them on his radio show. Nobody ever went on the show. All you have to do is phone in.
They arranged to go on freedomainradio with stefan molyneux - I'm unsure of the status of this. It seemed like numbers were lacking to go ahead with it.

Before Signal posted his most recent update the team had not met on skype for a month.
As of yesterday they haven't heard from signal in a couple of weeks.

Maybe Signal will reappear and update us with something. I'm not counting on it and I know this will probably exclude me from any further talks with them but the silence needs to stop.

I will say it's not all bad though.
A few of us (including Bitbobb) have been trying to get Re-Correct the Record going. According to him it caught the attention of Breitbart and they want to write about it. Some other people have seen the state of things on here and we hope to have more of us on there soon. Look at the date lads. This needed to be running 'full throttle' already so we need to catch up.

Also, according to them if we can make this coin relevant then Shapeshift are interested in adding it.

Things I can confirm:  Yes reporter from Breitbart is asking for info on what is Trumpcoin.
                           :  Yes shapeshift will include us once this coin meets their criteria for inclusion to their platform

Things I need:  A rough draft article for the reporter to review to intro them to trumpcoin.  Is there anyone willing to write out some notes or a rough article on trumpcoin?

:  I am looking for an Android programmer please pm me with info

Raexno:  Are you willing to do the interview with Stephan?  They are done via skype so we can have a few of us there.
I am not willing to put my name to this coin or represent it. I won't dox myself.

It would be good to have an active community member like you there even without any name just to the level you are comfortable IMO

bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2016, 08:50:25 PM

If you want to happen then arrange it.

Actually plan and get the details instead of keep posting MUH BILLBOARD like anyone here will do it for you

-I've already inquired about pricing and suggested Madison WI as a good Triggery location.
-I've offered to buy 100 Trumps for $100 from the fund to pay for it.
-I came up with the design and theme.

Billboard photo shop = 10 mins.
Videos, that yes look nice, but don't really mean anything = You tell me 20+ hours???

If I have to literally do every single thing myself I'll take the funding over to /Pol/, make sure it has nothing to do with this coin, and dump my 6 figure trump stash up all your asses.

Toadking, if there's anything you need help with let me know. I think you should just go for it. Put it in a great location, take lots of pictures, post some stories on Reddit, send a press release to all of the news channels, bitcoin news outlets, let the local TV crews know. Someone will pick it up and it'll take off.

If it's Pepe fine, but if you're including the Trumpcoin logo and such make sure it's big enough and shows a readable link to the website. Maybe have Pepe pointing to the Trumpcoin logo and saying "Muh Bitcoin"?

Studies show people driving have no more than 1.3 seconds to see the sign and capture the info. Go for it Bro!!
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:36:46 AM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 05:49:45 AM by Bitbobb

Show The Crowds!

altseeker

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 02:42:57 AM

According to some reputable news sources Trump leads Hillary Clinton in some key states.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:38:26 AM

They arranged to go on freedomainradio with stefan molyneux - I'm unsure of the status of this. It seemed like numbers were lacking to go ahead with it.

This should happen. Stefan has the best analyses of Trump lies. Therefore a very large number of intelligent Trump supporters/sympathisers. He's also made a few videos about Bitcoin.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
btcusury

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 05:45:39 AM

Post one of these every day, they can be quite motivational: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel/videos

NYT Trump Hit Piece Based On LEGAL Tax Deductions

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
brianlee01

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 06:33:43 AM

Trump getting killed tonight in the press, they are laughing at him over his 930m loss but his claims of being a great business man and tbh its kinda funny and I cant refute it either but I'm still supporting that bigot raciest white dude.
btcusury

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 07:02:23 AM

Stefan demolishes the MSM's latest "biggest Trump scandal":

New York Times Publishes Donald Trump's Tax Records | True News

Also asks the question: Was the info leaked by a pro-Trump party hoping to have the NYT incriminate themselves?

bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:33:16 PM

Any news on the Breitbart article? I think this is something that should be focused on right now.

bkxpress2015

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 09:43:42 PM

Any news on the Breitbart article? I think this is something that should be focused on right now.
They asked for notes only, just something brief and they were sent yesterday by bitbobb

Nice! This could be the MSM mention we're looking for if it works out. I personally think it'll cause a domino effect with other outlets, but the community might need to get involved by shilling on social media to make it go viral.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 04, 2016, 10:03:46 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2016, 10:20:36 PM by Tyke

Book update on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/MrSilverCider/status/783371935254183940

This book will be published on the 26th October 2016.  22 days remaining Cheesy

Please help Crypto Books by donating to:

BTC:       1HcuwgjGbhsKHD7y4x1zbrK6Q7iGzvRpoS
TRUMP:   TL2nsBjpEJZMCN3UwjriStgdwY1sMNgX7D

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 12:36:20 AM

Please could members of the core TrumpCoin team each submit a personal statement.  It will be included in the upcoming book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  I would prefer it to be 250-300 words and answer, at least, these questions:

1. How did you discover TrumpCoin?
2. What attracted you to TrumpCoin / cryptocurrency in general?
3. How have you contributed to TrumpCoin?
4. Where do you see TrumpCoin in the short/long term?
5. What is your most memorable event of TrumpCoin since it launched back in February 2016?

Please private message or e-mail your statement to chris_thompson25@live.co.uk

Let's Make Crypto Great Again!

Chris
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 04:59:29 AM

Please could members of the core TrumpCoin team each submit a personal statement.  It will be included in the upcoming book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  I would prefer it to be 250-300 words and answer, at least, these questions:

1. How did you discover TrumpCoin?
2. What attracted you to TrumpCoin / cryptocurrency in general?
3. How have you contributed to TrumpCoin?
4. Where do you see TrumpCoin in the short/long term?
5. What is your most memorable event of TrumpCoin since it launched back in February 2016?

Please private message or e-mail your statement to chris_thompson25@live.co.uk.  

Let's Make Crypto Great Again!

Chris

What team are you talking about?

The leader of the team "Signal7" is no longer here it seems. No updates from him and no sign of the Trump team

It's October the 5th and there's no official leader or team for Trumpcoin. It's a big mess

I wouldn't bet on Signal7 returning
bkxpress2015

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:05:08 AM

The leader of the team "Signal7" is no longer here it seems. No updates from him and no sign of the Trump team

It's October the 5th and there's no official leader or team for Trumpcoin. It's a big mess

Do you have anything constructive to post other than a constant stream of negative comments? Just wondering.

I mean, it's kind of obvious what you're up to. We've seen it a million times before.

Usernamethankyou

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:12:58 AM

Lol, are you implying he's a FUD'er? If so, think about it, Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Who's spreading all three right now? Exactly, the devs who are nowhere to be found, Absolute silence.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:06:26 AM

Do you have anything constructive to post other than a constant stream of negative comments? Just wondering.

I mean, it's kind of obvious what you're up to. We've seen it a million times before.

I don't mean to be rude but see, that's the thing with assholes like yourself. If someone like me has a valid question/statement you just simply call it FUD

Maybe if you open your eyes and see when the last time Signal7 posted an update you'll know the real person causing FUD and that's Signal7 himself.

I know you like to pretend to yourself that everything is fine and not look at reality but sorry I'm not like that.

I'm an investor here too. But at the same time I say it how it is and not pretend everything is fine around me when it's clearly not.

So I will continue posting my concerns till I don't see any results from the dev himself which is Signal7 and his lazy ass team who are doing jack shit

The one causing FUD as the person above me said are the dev and the team themselves.

And btw where the fu*k is that video guy? Wasn't he a part of the "official" Trumpcoin team?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:14:02 AM

Lol, are you implying he's a FUD'er? If so, think about it, Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt. Who's spreading all three right now? Exactly, the devs who are nowhere to be found, Absolute silence.

+1

Exactly!
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 11:20:25 AM

Maybe Signal7 accidentally got deported.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:20:02 PM

Hey guys

Apologise for the radio silence, been very busy working on content for both the TC channel and other personal business.

Shy of video work there's not much else I can contribute but have a line-up of videos soon to be released (essentially anti-hillary/pro-trump campaign advertisement with a "paid for by trumpcoin" featured at the end) as well as an instructional.

When they do drop feel free to spread them literally anywhere, they're going to be considerably more inflammatory than Trump himself is allowed to get away with so my thinking is we can operate as his deniability attack dog.

Feel free to make any suggestions as I'm about to start dropping quite a lot of content that the media seems hesitant on packaging.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:29:19 PM

I don't mean to be rude but see, that's the thing with assholes like yourself. If someone like me has a valid question/statement you just simply call it FUD

Maybe if you open your eyes and see when the last time Signal7 posted an update you'll know the real person causing FUD and that's Signal7 himself.

I know you like to pretend to yourself that everything is fine and not look at reality but sorry I'm not like that.

I'm an investor here too. But at the same time I say it how it is and not pretend everything is fine around me when it's clearly not.

So I will continue posting my concerns till I don't see any results from the dev himself which is Signal7 and his lazy ass team who are doing jack shit

The one causing FUD as the person above me said are the dev and the team themselves.

And btw where the fu*k is that video guy? Wasn't he a part of the "official" Trumpcoin team?

Team on the site was always the temp team while the coin transitioned but yes, I'm still here and working on the only things I have any involvement in which is video content. Apologies for the delay in release but restructuring required me to change up a few different ideas and re-tailor them. Expect a video within a week (essentially look to Trump's current advertising for reference but with a harsher point) and several to follow.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: