Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:53:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:04:08 PM

I hope Trump dies in a fire
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:04:33 PM

Thanks for an update. Can you confirm to us here that promotion of videos and what we do on Twitter will be down to supporters?

Basically, if we want anything to happen then it's down to us

Honestly I'm just in content creation I can't say in any absolute terms what the marketing plan for anything I'm putting out will be. That said I see absolutely no harm in you guys spreading it independent of the official motions of the coin. End of the day I'm just an investor putting out videos I think will be of help to the coin so if you guys are able, spread away.
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 03:39:31 PM

Thanks for an update. Can you confirm to us here that promotion of videos and what we do on Twitter will be down to supporters?

Honestly I'm just in content creation I can't say in any absolute terms what the marketing plan for anything I'm putting out will be. That said I see absolutely no harm in you guys spreading it independent of the official motions of the coin. End of the day I'm just an investor putting out videos I think will be of help to the coin so if you guys are able, spread away.

Come on mate. There is no marketing plan other than what we manage to do.

Two people (excluding TCC) from the official team are promoting. Everyone else is out or may as well be.

TrumpCoin supporters, if you want this coin to get a mention then you have to help make it happen.

I personally think the billboard is a great idea if my opinion has any weight at all, and if you have an opportunity to do it go for it.
Memeing this into part of the "dreaded alt right's" infrastructure as its official currency or whatever that idiot Hillary team will theorise could be gangbusters. Fucking Pepe is on national news, its not as much of a reach as one would think (on that note, would recommend using Pepe on the billboard for viral value).
ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 05:51:18 PM

Come on mate. There is no marketing plan other than what we manage to do.

Two people (excluding TCC) from the official team are promoting. Everyone else is out or may as well be.

TrumpCoin supporters, if you want this coin to get a mention then you have to help make it happen.

I personally think the billboard is a great idea if my opinion has any weight at all, and if you have an opportunity to do it go for it.
Memeing this into part of the "dreaded alt right's" infrastructure as its official currency or whatever that idiot Hillary team will theorise could be gangbusters. Fucking Pepe is on national news, its not as much of a reach as one would think (on that note, would recommend using Pepe on the billboard for viral value).

Does anyone on here have the ability to photo shop my basic concept into a high quality scalable image? (Vector I think its called?)

I'd like to keep it like it is with a slightly bigger and higher quality "paid for by trumpcoin.com" section.
(I really want to keep that section subtle. It's not actually important that passersby see it. They'll never go buy some TC. That part is for when media notices and wants to dig in.)

I will do the rest. I don't know how to use photo shop though. I don't want to have to ask the billboard company for help because it may give them a chance to research and decide not to do it. I also don't want to show up empty handed when I make my case or funding.

(Disclamer. I don't think Pepe is anything more than a cartoon. This is being done to take advantage of hysterical people. Link related. They may as well have just said anything racist is racist.)

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html?referrer=https://www.google.com/#.V_U6SPkrJpg

Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 07:59:59 PM

Link for a free image editing software called Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:09:23 PM

Link for a free image editing software called Gimp: https://www.gimp.org/downloads/

I like it

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
maknyos

Activity: 610
Merit: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:16:00 PM

what is this? any bounty?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

Flow-Joe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:24:02 PM

what is this? any bounty?

These are the bounties for now:

1. Take a photo of (You), a printed Pepe and Hillary Clinton and get 1000 Trumps (1/1 available)
2. Take a photo of (You), a printed Presidential Pepe and Donald Trump and get 1000 Trumps (1/1 available)
3. Have someone notable retweet or acknowledge your TrumpCoin tweet and get 250 Trumps (5/5 available) Ask us for clarification on whether someone is notable.
4. Get next to a camera and shout "PEPE!!!" or "TrumpCoin" at any rally and get 150 Trumps as long as you can prove it is you. (10/10 available)
5. Create Re-CTR or TrumpCoin chat graphics for Youtube and other News-Chats and get 100 Trumps (3/3 available)
6. Create an original quality TrumpCoin Meme and get 50 Trumps (10/10 available)
7. Follow @TrumpCoinReCTR, @TrumpcoinG, @TrumpCoinTruths and retweet one post to get 1 Trumps (100+/Undecided) *Limit 5 retweets per account
8. Submit a TrumpCoin T-shirt design. Winner gets 200 Trumps and their design sent to them (1/1 available) To be decided by poll.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:49:51 PM

I don't mean to be rude but see, that's the thing with assholes like yourself. If someone like me has a valid question/statement you just simply call it FUD

Maybe if you open your eyes and see when the last time Signal7 posted an update you'll know the real person causing FUD and that's Signal7 himself.

I know you like to pretend to yourself that everything is fine and not look at reality but sorry I'm not like that.

I'm an investor here too. But at the same time I say it how it is and not pretend everything is fine around me when it's clearly not.

So I will continue posting my concerns till I don't see any results from the dev himself which is Signal7 and his lazy ass team who are doing jack shit

The one causing FUD as the person above me said are the dev and the team themselves.

And btw where the fu*k is that video guy? Wasn't he a part of the "official" Trumpcoin team?

Hey there, Mr. 16 Posts (which are all in this thread). I like the effort you put into this one, though. Bravo. And I like how you immediately resorted to ad hominems right off the bat. Bonus points.

Look around you, buddy. People in the community are re-energizing and trying to get this thing off the ground in the limited time we have left. So instead of sitting there writing post after post about "b-but Signal iz gone," how about you actually contribute and add something positive.

A simple look through your post history is enough to discredit anything you have to say. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now, moving along to more important things. I heard there is a TC-related radio show interview tonight. Is this confirmed and do we know who's doing it? If so, I think the interviewee should get a bounty payment for his contribution. Just my 2¢.

Flow-Joe

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:53:35 PM

I heard there is a TC-related radio show interview tonight. Is this confirmed and do we know who's doing it? If so, I think the interviewee should get a bounty payment for his contribution. Just my 2¢.

Someone's calling Cantwell?

It's on right now.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:06:54 AM

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:09:02 AM

Trump coin is still going strong after all these months.  One of the more solid POS coins on the market as of late, as opposed to CLINT coin which has virtually collapsed completely.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:40:23 AM

https://guccifer2.wordpress.com/2016/10/04/clinton-foundation/

manhunterBTC

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:15:29 AM

Trump coin is still going strong after all these months.  One of the more solid POS coins on the market as of late, as opposed to CLINT coin which has virtually collapsed completely.

Strong my fucking ass.

It's dying every month, go look at the charts for proof. You shouldn't blindly just believe people's words here as they would even lie to your face just to get you to invest  Wink
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:21:36 AM

I don't mean to be rude but see, that's the thing with assholes like yourself. If someone like me has a valid question/statement you just simply call it FUD

Maybe if you open your eyes and see when the last time Signal7 posted an update you'll know the real person causing FUD and that's Signal7 himself.

I know you like to pretend to yourself that everything is fine and not look at reality but sorry I'm not like that.

I'm an investor here too. But at the same time I say it how it is and not pretend everything is fine around me when it's clearly not.

So I will continue posting my concerns till I don't see any results from the dev himself which is Signal7 and his lazy ass team who are doing jack shit

The one causing FUD as the person above me said are the dev and the team themselves.

And btw where the fu*k is that video guy? Wasn't he a part of the "official" Trumpcoin team?

Hey there, Mr. 16 Posts (which are all in this thread). I like the effort you put into this one, though. Bravo. And I like how you immediately resorted to ad hominems right off the bat. Bonus points.

Look around you, buddy. People in the community are re-energizing and trying to get this thing off the ground in the limited time we have left. So instead of sitting there writing post after post about "b-but Signal iz gone," how about you actually contribute and add something positive.

A simple look through your post history is enough to discredit anything you have to say. Anyone with half a brain can see that.

Now, moving along to more important things. I heard there is a TC-related radio show interview tonight. Is this confirmed and do we know who's doing it? If so, I think the interviewee should get a bounty payment for his contribution. Just my 2¢.

Doesn't matter how many posts I have. The facts are still clear.

This coin has no leader right now. It's a mess. And no it's not upto people like me to push this off the ground. I'm purely an investor nothing else.

It's Signal7's and the team's job to push this off the ground. And that isn't happening I'm afraid

I know you're a dreamer and love to imagine things are good even when they aren't.

All you can do is hope for the best for Trumpcoin as it can only rely on hope now by the looks of it. There's no marketing going on whatsoever.

No promotions. No blog posts. NOTHING

And this coin had better days at 5 cents+ who could have imagined Trumpcoin at 3 to 4 cents and you call that a success? Get a grip dreamer and knock some sense into yourself and wake the fuck up

I wish I could say something positive, but I would be lying then won't I?
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:32:06 AM

Trump coin is still going strong after all these months.  One of the more solid POS coins on the market as of late, as opposed to CLINT coin which has virtually collapsed completely.

Strong my fucking ass.

It's dying every month, go look at the charts for proof. You shouldn't blindly just believe people's words here as they would even lie to your face just to get you to invest  Wink

Its not dying. Trumpcoin has proven to be quite resilient for an altcoin, actually, and the price has been relatively stable.

But you do have a point about dev involvement. Signal7 hasnt even logged in for over a week, the silence makes things questionable and, well, I'm really confused as to what is going on.

Ultimately its up to the community to grow the coin. Unfortunately, there seems to have been either a rejection from the crossover of the Trump and Crypto community, or the coin has just been ignored. Even the trolls that cried out that TC is a pump and dump/ponzi scheme have mostly quieted down. There are no signs of any kind of pump, "artificial" or otherwise.

I am kind of surprised and disappointed at the reception of TC. I thought most Trump supporters were intelligent enough to support the coin, but it doesnt seem to be the case. A quick look at the TC video comments is kind of painful and only shows rejection.

I dont know what the solution is, if there is one. It might just be too late for TC. How big is the active TC community? Looking at the marketing, its got to be under 30 people lol. We've got a skeleton community running the coin. I'm shocked really.

Only a concentrated effort from the community can save it? I just dont know. Maybe the coin will bounce back somehow. Comebacks happen in the world of crypto.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:41:18 AM

Strong my fucking ass.

Its not dying. Trumpcoin has proven to be quite resilient for an altcoin, actually, and the price has been relatively stable.

But you do have a point about dev involvement. Signal7 hasnt even logged in for over a week, the silence makes things questionable and, well, I'm really confused as to what is going on.

Ultimately its up to the community to grow the coin. Unfortunately, there seems to have been either a rejection from the crossover of the Trump and Crypto community, or the coin has just been ignored. Even the trolls that cried out that TC is a pump and dump/ponzi scheme have mostly quieted down. There are no signs of any kind of pump, "artificial" or otherwise.

I am kind of surprised and disappointed at the reception of TC. I thought most Trump supporters were intelligent enough to support the coin, but it doesnt seem to be the case. A quick look at the TC video comments is kind of painful and only shows rejection.

I dont know what the solution is, if there is one. It might just be too late for TC.

Only a concentrated effort from the community can save it? I just dont know.

Here are the problems:

No active leader

No "official team"

No marketing

People posting memes for billboards, but they aren't actually getting those meme's on the billboards (all talk, no action)

And only a month away from elections and looking at both the volume and value for Trumpcoin is a disgrace.

I don't get why the community voted for Signal7 if he was to abandon it?

Didn't people realize after the 1st two times the chaos happened? Chicken65 and Cantstump

A lot of investors put faith into Signal7 and his team to pull this off and instead all we get is SILENCE.

It's a real shame to be honest... A lot of people put faith into these leaders and everytime we have been let down
andrewwws

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:44:08 AM

Hello guys please tip me some trumpcoins TUVC1bAxR62e5BehQDi7UWBBeER4jvkhWH please a bit few coins. I am sure this will be bigger
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:55:57 AM

I know, its a shame.

TC could change crypto. It can crossover between TC supporters and the crypto community. Its not a technical coin, but a political coin based around ideologies. Its brilliant, really. TC has tons of potential to really open up the world of crypto to a larger audience. It's a truly unique coin that is doing something brand new in crypto.

But right now we have coins like Potcoin that is going for $1million marketcap, with 70 BTC volume. That's the crypto market for you. I don't know what to say.  Huh I like Signal7 and I think he has great ideas with BitPAC, but its not enough and well, actions speak louder than words. And from the looks of it its a 1 man operation. Where are the other developers on the website? We haven't heard from them at all.

I dont know.  I am really shocked at the lack of marketing and enthusiasm from the dev team and community. I am not a direct Trump supporter, but I would think Trump supporters would blast this coin to the four corners of the earth.

It's sad. Sad

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:02:42 AM

I know, its a shame.

TC could change crypto. It can crossover between TC supporters and the crypto community. Its not a technical coin, but a political coin based around ideologies. Its brilliant, really. TC has tons of potential to really open up the world of crypto to a larger audience. It's a truly unique coin that is doing something brand new in crypto.

But right now we have coins like Potcoin that is going for $1million marketcap, with 70 BTC volume. That's the crypto market for you. I don't know what to say.  Huh I like Signal7 and I think he has great ideas with BitPAC, but its not enough and well, actions speak louder than words....

I dont know.  Sad

The potential is there but there isn't a team to fulfill that potential

To make Trumpcoin succeed, I can tell you a few key things that are mostly needed:

1. Marketing

2. Trading with ease (consider an auto exchange where Trumpcoin can be exchanged directly with fiat) as most users outside crypto will find it difficult to trade on exchanges

3. A true leader with a proper marketing team (not cowboys) no offence

I'm not joking. If the above can be fulfilled, there's a 95% chance of Trumpcoin going higher than it is now and possible to reach over $1m marketcap

But it's easy to just talk about it. When it's time for action, nobody's there.

So the real question is: Can all the above that I mentioned be put into action?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: