Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 02:45:18 PM

Last Chance to acknowledge this:

Please could members of the core TrumpCoin team each submit a personal statement.  It will be included in the upcoming book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  I would prefer it to be 250-300 words and answer, at least, these questions:

1. How did you discover TrumpCoin?
2. What attracted you to TrumpCoin / cryptocurrency in general?
3. How have you contributed to TrumpCoin?
4. Where do you see TrumpCoin in the short/long term?
5. What is your most memorable event of TrumpCoin since it launched back in February 2016?

Please private message or e-mail your statement to chris_thompson25@live.co.uk.  

Let's Make Crypto Great Again!

Chris

Are you blind or something? Look around you. There's NO Trumpcoin team anymore

It's dead. The leader has abandoned the project and the team members are silent or have moved on.

And here you are still writing your shit book?

Do you enjoy writing how badly this project turned out?

Perhaps you should save your writing skills for a more useful project because you're wasting your time here buddy
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:03:37 PM

Please could members of the core TrumpCoin team each submit a personal statement.  It will be included in the upcoming book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  I would prefer it to be 250-300 words and answer, at least, these questions:

5. What is your most memorable event of TrumpCoin since it launched back in February 2016?

Chris

It's dead. The leader has abandoned the project and the team members are silent or have moved on.

Perhaps you should save your writing skills for a more useful project because you're wasting your time here buddy

sounds like you're also wasting your time
or are you fuding to buy cheaper?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 05:20:07 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2016, 05:49:52 PM by manhunterBTC

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

I'm not wasting anytime. I'm letting new people know how fucked up this project is. It's been fucked over by 3 leaders (Oops I meant 3 SCAMMERS), chicken65, Cantstump and now Signal7

People deserve to know this.

And then the Trumpcoin team who have their heads stuck inside their asses and doing nothing to push this coin further.

I'll keep commenting if I have to. It's my job to show people the true colors of this project. I know you want to hide all the bad things about this coin but I'm sorry it's not going to work.

The price is crashing everyday. This coin was promised to reach dollars in October by the new dev. And instead of reaching dollars, this shit coin is not even stable but infact crashing further and dropping below 3 cents.

Next it will be 2 cents, 1 cent then just bagholders. November isn't far and Signal7 hasn't showed his face here. I'll let him prove me wrong and his shit team.

Time to go on a selling spree soon. November isn't far and things are going DOWNHILL
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

I'm not wasting anytime. I'm letting new people know how fucked up this project is. It's been fucked over by 3 leaders (Oops I meant 3 SCAMMERS), chicken65, Cantstump and now Signal7

And then the Trumpcoin team who have their heads stuck inside their asses and doing nothing to push this coin further.

I'll keep commenting if I have to. It's my job to show people the true colors of this project. I know you want to hide all the bad things about this coin but I'm sorry it's not going to work.

The price is crashing everyday. This coin was promised to reach dollars in October by the new dev. And instead of reaching dollars, this shit coin is not even stable but infact crashing further and dropping below 3 cents.

Next it will be 2 cents, 1 cent then just bagholders. November isn't far and Signal7 hasn't showed his face here. I'll let him prove me wrong and his shit team.

Time to go on a selling spree soon. November isn't far and things are going DOWNHILL

"This coin was promised to reach dollars in October by the new dev"

That's a lie right there bud. There's also a fair few different avenues being explored on this thread and off of it to keep the coin on track.
I understand if you're annoyed or whatever but let's keep things honest. Also if everyone has to "prove you wrong" in "your job" of showing people the true colours of the project why don't you recognise that fundamentally nothing is stopping you from getting the coin out there yourself? Rather than complain here and expect other people to do things for you, why don't you put the work in?

My two cents bud, do as you please.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:25:54 PM

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

That's a lie right there bud. There's also a fair few different avenues being explored on this thread and off of it to keep the coin on track.
I understand if you're annoyed or whatever but let's keep things honest. Also if everyone has to "prove you wrong" in "your job" of showing people the true colours of the project why don't you recognise that fundamentally nothing is stopping you from getting the coin out there yourself? Rather than complain here and expect other people to do things for you, why don't you put the work in?

While he never directly said the coin will be going to dollars. He did say things were going to happen in September/October and not just myself but I know many others knew that he meant the coin was to go further than it is.

Here's his 2nd last update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15900383#msg15900383

So he said September? Well...... was that a lie or... are you afraid to call Signal7 a liar? The facts are there.

He said October too, but hey if he can lie about things happening in September I doubt he'll stick to his words for October and remember it's already 10th of October soon

So the person causing real FUD here is Signal7 and his fucking useless team behind the coin who have nothing to contribute.

It's not upto me to push this coin. I'm an investor. Nothing else.

It's upto the team and the fucking leader to do their job but that doesn't seem to be happening or are you just too thick to understand?

How's your videos coming along for Trumpcoin? You do know they're useless if there aren't many people watching those right?

You need marketing along with your videos. Have you came up with a marketing plan to make your videos go viral or have you missed the most important part out?
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:47:07 PM

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

While he never directly said the coin will be going to dollars. He did say things were going to happen in September/October and not just myself but I know many others knew that he meant the coin was to go further than it is.

Here's his 2nd last update: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1558916.msg15900383#msg15900383

So he said September? Well...... was that a lie or... are you afraid to call Signal7 a liar? The facts are there.

He said October too, but hey if he can lie about things happening in September I doubt he'll stick to his words for October and remember it's already 10th of October soon

So the person causing real FUD here is Signal7 and his fucking useless team behind the coin who have nothing to contribute.

It's upto the team and the fucking leader to do their job but that doesn't seem to be happening or are you just too thick to understand?

How's your videos coming along for Trumpcoin? You do know they're useless if there aren't many people watching those right?

You need marketing along with your videos. Have you came up with a marketing plan to make your videos go viral or have you missed the most important part out?

The video plan is not just to release them on the channel, no. I have a plan I'll be more than happy to run everyone through when they're up. Any specific plans you have for them buddy? Because I'm pretty clearly just a contributing investor, maybe if you served a purpose here beyond generating animosity we'd be further along.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 06:56:46 PM

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

The video plan is not just to release them on the channel, no. I have a plan I'll be more than happy to run everyone through when they're up. Any specific plans you have for them buddy? Because I'm pretty clearly just a contributing investor, maybe if you served a purpose here beyond generating animosity we'd be further along.

Ok good can we hear your plan please if you don't mind?

The official team seems to be hiding (or have moved on) along with Signal7 so no point relying on them.

I would love to help but you see, I came here as an investor and nothing more. I bought Trumps at 5-6 cents and for me it's a disgrace looking at the coin fall each day.

And I never signed up to help Trumpcoin. The team did that and Signal7 was meant to be the "hero" to save this coin and take it further. This isn't happening and I'm thinking why the hell was this team taken on board in the 1st place?

There are no professionals on board here for this coin. There's no real marketing plan. Just Bitbobb and his BS fantasies who now has Toadking under his thumb. All a bunch of cowboys behind this coin, no real pros.

I must say out of the whole team, you seem to be the one with good content, but as I said the content is no use without any marketing.

So what's it going to be. Will you market your own content with your plan you have or will you hire real pros to market the content?
MairaObergh

Activity: 270
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 09, 2016, 07:01:49 PM

Interesting coin. It's probably down now with the Trump controversies.
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:45:10 AM

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

1) Relax bro
2) If people deserves to know what better than a book?
3) If you wanna help people is fine, but dont start crying that you are loosing money
4) I'm also waiting for the projects to come out, but being a troll in the thread doesnt help in any way
5) If you're here just for the money, sell your coins and leave
6) If you like the project and want to support Trumpcoin, start coding or making some noise in social media
7) Usually when you want to make money, the good times to buy is when is low, and then you sell it when is high.
Cool If you do it the other way, you become a troll
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:55:15 AM

20 minute warning.  If you have twitter you can accept the #magatip twitter bot  https://maga.vicenet.org/index.php  and send TRUMPcoins to people on Twitter whom you like to support.  A community member has called this Re-correcting the record #RCTR and I have used the twitter bot to hand out over 900 TRUMPcoins.

If you will like to donate to the official twitter account here is the address to directly send trumpcoin to it: TGdShj7r7NFAzDFhuP8akuEMmUfzBtv6Me

Each Trumpcoin there will be sent out during this debate.

I encourage each of you to RCTR live on twitter.  Trump has a group he has asked to do this..  Another group called Nible America is doing this and then there is us.  I think we are the only "group" that provides a financial reward of sorts to correct the record.  So we are unique.  Do not miss this chance to be a part of history.

MAGA

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:47:43 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 04:32:40 AM by Bitbobb

OMG!! Hillary just said "Even if you DON'T vote for me I'm going to be president, and I want to be the best president."

Oh, you mean by making the election a "hackathon"??!!??

If you do not believe it go to: https://www.hillaryclinton.com/  and right click view page source to see for yourself.

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:04:12 AM

Please could members of the core TrumpCoin team each submit a personal statement.  It will be included in the upcoming book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  I would prefer it to be 250-300 words and answer, at least, these questions:

Please private message or e-mail your statement to chris_thompson25@live.co.uk

Chris

Buy? It's time to SELL

1) Relax bro
2) If people deserves to know what better than a book?
3) If you wanna help people is fine, but dont start crying that you are loosing money
4) I'm also waiting for the projects to come out, but being a troll in the thread doesnt help in any way
5) If you're here just for the money, sell your coins and leave
6) If you like the project and want to support Trumpcoin, start coding or making some noise in social media
7) Usually when you want to make money, the good times to buy is when is low, and then you sell it when is high.
Cool If you do it the other way, you become a troll

1. I just had some pot, I'm relaxed now.

2. This forum is the only thing that has kept record with what has been going on with Trumpcoin from the beginning. People can easily read all the info here.

3. As I said before it's not my duty to help. If it was, I would have signed up as a team member before. I am merely an investor and my only concern is the price of Trumpcoin. You can compare me to what you call a "shareholder" or a person who invests in "stocks" merely for money.

4. Can I ask what projects you are waiting for to come out? Is there even a project here? That's my concern. I'm not trolling I'm calling out the fake leaders and trumpcoin team who are sleeping. And there is no project here.

5. If I'm here for the money, do you honestly think I'll be selling at loss? I mentioned before I bought Trumpcoins at 6 cents. I am willing to wait a little to see where this goes, and in the end obviously if nothing happens towards raising the coin's value (which I think is the case) I'll have no choice but to sell at a loss. Right now it's 3 cents, I'm already at loss. No money to be made. All thanks to the shit leaders (scammers) and the crap team.

6. Nope. Again I'm an investor. Never did I or was I required to help. My job was to simply put money into this coin and let the "team" and the "leader" create demand for this coin to push it's price up so investors like myself can benefit.

7. And what the hell have I said before? I bought at 6 cents and my goal is to sell it at atleast 8+ cents. Which doesn't seem to be happening does it?

Cool There is no other way. The above is simply the truth. And sometimes the truth hurts

And my question for you:

1. Where is the demand for this coin?

Every currency whether it's crypto (Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Trumpcoin...etc) or fiat (USD, GBP, EURO...etc) must have demand to push its value. Supply and demand, the old age economics. It's even stated on the official Bitcoin website that Supply and demand is needed to push a coin's value high.

Trumpcoin doesn't seem to have any fucking demand at all, so how will the price rise? Giving free Trumpcoins away won't do anything to lift the coin's price. People like this Bitbobb just keep giving coins away as good gesture won't help this coin at all.

Trumpcoin isn't different from any other currency out there. While it's meant to support Trump, it's also a currency in the end which has to be backed by supply and demand otherwise it's fucking useless.

I would like to hear your answer to this.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:48:46 AM

1. I just had some pot, I'm relaxed now.

Nobody believes a pot head.  Get out of here loser.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:06:17 AM

chicken65.....cantstump and NOW Signal7 scams people with Trumpcoin. Useless project made only for Trump but not caring about investor's and their money.

What was the need for a crypto coin? Why not go and spend money on Trump instead of creating a crypto coin named Trumpcoin in order to scam investors?

I'm not letting this pass lightly because I put money into this fucking scam.

Well what I don't understand how this scam continued after chicken65. How can it be that this scam was repeated 3 times.

Well either something has to be done. Or we all get fucked together with this SCAM
dx5

Activity: 303
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:15:56 AM

Trump had a big night tonight. It was a blood bath and so awkward knowing that Bill Clinton was right there.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:19:32 AM

1. Where is the demand for this coin?

Every currency whether it's crypto (Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Trumpcoin...etc) or fiat (USD, GBP, EURO...etc) must have demand to push its value. Supply and demand, the old age economics. It's even stated on the official Bitcoin website that Supply and demand is needed to push a coin's value high.

Trumpcoin doesn't seem to have any fucking demand at all, so how will the price rise? Giving free Trumpcoins away won't do anything to lift the coin's price. People like this Bitbobb just keep giving coins away as good gesture won't help this coin at all.

Trumpcoin isn't different from any other currency out there. While it's meant to support Trump, it's also a currency in the end which has to be backed by supply and demand otherwise it's fucking useless.

The leaders have turned out as scammers and the team have gone silent?
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:01:28 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2016, 11:16:22 AM by Bitbobb

because you are victimizing the members of this thread while you act like you care...and so in that sense in the wake of your terror we are all Bitbobb this week.  I was parodying the We are all Palestinians.  

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:34:16 AM

because you are victimizing the members of this thread while you act like you care...and so in that sense in the wake of your terror we are all Bitbobb this week.  I was parodying the We are all Palestinians.  

Read carefully what I wrote. To me it doesn't really matter who is Bitbobb and who is chicken65

That's not the point.

The point is, no work being done by the team and the leader being absent. Lying to investors like myself big things will be happening in September and October but infact, things are getting worse instead of better.

I won't give up so easily even if I have to post in BIG FONTS to take over this thread.

Because the past weeks all I have been seeing from you and other cowboys are memes. Which isn't helping the coin in anyway and you are all acting like it's a game and have totally forgotten that this coin has investors too who put Bitcoins to buy this shit.

Bitbobb so according to the website your name is Scott right?

Mr. Scott what have you done to contribute this project?

To me it seems like you're in a playground here?

You do know it's easy to post memes. I can do it, a 5 year old can do it.

But the reason I'm not doing it is because it doesn't affect the project in anyway. It was chicken65 who started this meme idea and then others said it's shit and now you're bringing back this meme shit and what has it done? Brought the coin down further to 3 cents

But I do give you credit, at least you don't hide like Signal7 and openly make a fool of yourself here
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:40:11 AM

WOW TRUMPCOIN IS NOW: $0.01

Can it get any worse?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets
trannamtan

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:43:09 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2017, 01:34:25 AM by trannamtan

look  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
on YOBIT

dump trump .....wow....

and I think it will die    Huh Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: