Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:51:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:46:01 AM

I warned the fuckers here. Nobody listens.

Let's all suffer. This coin has to drop further till it fucking dies.

And you can all thank these people behind the scam:

Signal7

Bitbobb

ToadKing

DecentralizeEconomics
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 11:59:13 AM

WOW TRUMPCOIN IS NOW: $0.01

Can it get any worse?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets

lol

what do you expect? you're trolling the thread 24/7!!

people reads your post and some of them believe you're right nd therefore dumping their stash
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:03:29 PM

WOW TRUMPCOIN IS NOW: $0.01

Can it get any worse?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/#markets

lol

what do you expect? you're trolling the thread 24/7!!

people reads your post and some of them believe you're right nd therefore dumping their stash

But you know the difference what I say is true.

Where's Signal7? His last update was a month ago?

He did the same as chicken65. Scammed people and lied to investors.

The sick thing is, he has a team behind it to further manipulate investors. Especially this Bitbobb guy who now has ToadKing around his cock.

Then there's that fucker DecentralizeEconomics is brainwashing people into buying Trumpcoins with his shitty memes

These are all facts. Look through the thread.

This coin is a disgrace. And I can guarantee you this coin has to drop further. It's going to go to ZERO and then there will only be bagholders left.

And again you can thank the above people I mentioned. They made this happen with their BS.

The biggest scammer and FUDer here is no one but Signal7 and his useless team
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:09:52 PM

Guess what folks?

You know the Trumpfund that you all believed was with the dev? How sure are you?

What's being dumped is now part of the big Trumpfund which is in the millions. Be ready for a big dumping spree.

That's what you get for trusting scammers like Signal7, chicken65 and their useless team who some of them are in the scam

yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:16:12 PM

Wow such butthurt

So the reason for selling is a lack of news?
I am just gonna buy some more now they're cheap.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Rw13enlib88
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:29:40 PM

Wow such butthurt

Oh we haven't heard that one before, yeah imma buy more too as they're cheap! even better, I'll keep buying untill 1sat because that means I make profit right? fuck off.

Enought with your fucking 72 size.

You're flooding the thread with the same fucking statement.

We already heard you.

Move on kid
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:40:33 PM

Wow such butthurt

Oh we haven't heard that one before, yeah imma buy more too as they're cheap! even better, I'll keep buying untill 1sat because that means I make profit right? fuck off.

That's all you hear from these fuckers. "OOOH time to buy, its sooo cheap"

Little do they realize this project is dead. The devs are already laughing and have moved on

While these thick fuckers keep buying.

They'll be in for a surprise when Trumpcoin goes to 10 sats and then 1 sat

Which means more people at loss and a bigger burden on the Trumpcoin useless team
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 12:44:44 PM

Biggest crypto scam of 2016 reward goes to Trumpcoin

The only coin that scammed people not once, not twice but 3 TIMES IN A FUCKING ROW

I won't allow them to continue to scam other investors for their Bitcoins. There will be no 4th time

And they are breaking the law. I have the names of the people involved in this scam and I think the court should hear about the people behind it.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:17:39 PM

Meh. If all these people are scamming they're the dumbest scammers of all time.

Signal and others put all that effort in to get a hold of what, at very best maybe $5,000? (Realistically much less)

And even after getting their hands on the fund they purposely managed things like shit so the coins they "stole" would be worth less?

I don't believe Signal and others are dishonest. I think they're just boring. The whole thing should be handed over to me.

I have better taste than all of you.
I have better ideas than all of you.
I'll never do some dumb shit like dox myself on the official website.

Trumps going to win. We have 8 years ahead of us. We should be turning this coin into the currency of pro Daddy Meme terrorism.

From the mist,
The Toads have spoken.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 01:24:46 PM

Handed over to me and whoever this is.

From /biz/

"(soon to be ex) Dev team member here. Can't exactly say who I am here, but a lot of you I've been PMing with know who this is.
The whole "signal is behind the scenes grinding away" meme - has to stop. He under utilized a lot of people and caused many of the disappearing bios you've seen vanish. People who had plans of actions, or good ideas were stalled or out right vetoed.
Our designer wasn't given creative freedom and us social media dudes were constantly waiting for ANY directive, that never came; most of what you saw on forums/twitter was us just saying "fuck it" and posting stuff. """John Miller""" is talented AF, but videos aren't really what we need right now tb,h - once we get some momentum I totally agree we should have videos on stand by. Dread's goodbye post was extremely merciful due to how many times he tried to commandeer a meeting with plans of action and was met with push back - I give him a lot of credit for taking the high road and posting "I'm leaving but its a good thing :^) :^)". I've been trying like crazy to leak stuff on 4chan here and there lately, but this post will basically outright reveal who I am to most people and I don't really care as you should see my photo vanish from the site any day now to be honest.

That being said, we can and should form a new development and just be done with Signal all together. We can raise the value of this coin I PROMISE YOU if we act soon, in addition if we put in a plan for if Trump wins the election, we can all be rich if we are ready to go. A new dev team consisting of non lazy people can get this done. I just need suggestions on how to form it and convince people to follow us this time. I have some really good ideas, and I know a lot of other people do to; we need to act on them now together and pretend Signal doesn't exist. If we could get the website, that would be a plus, but we can live without it."
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:00:44 PM

Meh. If all these people are scamming they're the dumbest scammers of all time.

Signal and others put all that effort in to get a hold of what, at very best maybe $5,000? (Realistically much less)

And even after getting their hands on the fund they purposely managed things like shit so the coins they "stole" would be worth less?

I don't believe Signal and others are dishonest. I think they're just boring. The whole thing should be handed over to me.

I have better taste than all of you.
I have better ideas than all of you.
I'll never do some dumb shit like dox myself on the official website.

Trumps going to win. We have 8 years ahead of us. We should be turning this coin into the currency of pro Daddy Meme terrorism.

From the mist,
The Toads have spoken.

This is what Signal7 said too when chicken65 messed everything up.

Signal7 also promised a lot of things and it never happened. And remember, this was the 3rd chance to make things right and Signal7 fucked up.

Now you're promising to make things right if this project gets handed to you. 1st of all before making any promises, let me just assure you that you understand everything here.

Where will you get the pros from? What website? Or do you have professionals planned to help you push this coin?

Remember this can't be a 1 man show, you will never be able to pull this off alone. And no way you can have people like Bitbobb etc along your side acting as part of the team.

Now how can we trust you? In the past the same trust was given to chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

What makes you better than them? Do you have something to offer that the above scamming leaders couldn't?

And what makes you think Trump will win? If he does good for him but if he doesn't what happens to investors?

Are the investors fucked like they are right now if Trump loses?

Because if you honestly want my opinion. We are fucked even if Trump wins or loses.

Before causing further chaos, maybe it's just best to burn all the Trumpcoins out there and all you Trump supporters should lay off crypto because you are fucking investors up with your Trump pac BS

I couldn't care less about Trump winning or losing. But what I do care is about my investment. And I'm sure other investors only care about their investment.

What's it going to be? Burn Trumpcoins or continue this scamming project which has no use in the real world or within the crypto world
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 02:12:09 PM

Signal7 also promised a lot of things and it never happened. And remember, this was the 3rd chance to make things right and Signal7 fucked up.

Now you're promising to make things right if this project gets handed to you. 1st of all before making any promises, let me just assure you that you understand everything here.

Where will you get the pros from? What website? Or do you have professionals planned to help you push this coin?

Remember this can't be a 1 man show, you will never be able to pull this off alone. And no way you can have people like Bitbobb etc along your side acting as part of the team.

Now how can we trust you? In the past the same trust was given to chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

What makes you better than them? Do you have something to offer that the above scamming leaders couldn't?

And what makes you think Trump will win? If he does good for him but if he doesn't what happens to investors?

Because if you honestly want my opinion. We are fucked even if Trump wins or loses.

Before causing further chaos, maybe it's just best to burn all the Trumpcoins out there and all you Trump supporters should lay off crypto because you are fucking investors up with your Trump pac BS

I couldn't care less about Trump winning or losing. But what I do care is about my investment. And I'm sure other investors only care about their investment.

What's it going to be? Burn Trumpcoins or continue this scamming project which has no use in the real world or within the crypto world

Dude... if you want your 6 cent coin to be worthless. keep doing your shit..

Cheaper coins for me ^^

Belogvardeec
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1013

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:19:17 PM

Cheaper coins for me ^^

I am willing to support the project and to purchase 30 BTC. For the price of 2000 sat. Write to the PM

"Bыcшaя дoбpoдeтeль в тyндpe тepпeниe и ocтopoжнocть. Bыcшaя дypocть лeзть нaпpoлoм. Oгибaй, выжидaй, тepпи."
Aктyaльнo и для тpeйдингa.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:20:18 PM

Cheaper coins for me ^^

By the looks of it I've already lost my 6 cents worth of coins here thanks to the scammers.

But I'm still going to keep exposing the truth while you try your best to hide it. Enough is enough

Maybe if a scam runs once, it's  understandable.

Twice, you're crossing the line.

But getting scammed by your leader the 3rd time was the last straw that broke the camel's back

No chance I'm going to let anybody have their say now. I have lost money thanks to the mother fuckers behind this project and I'm going to keep posting because this is UNFAIR for investors.
SwingFirst

Activity: 678
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 02:24:12 PM

Wow such butthurt

-snip-
Please abstain from abusing bbcode.
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 02:35:06 PM

Cheaper coins for me ^^

By the looks of it I've already lost my 6 cents worth of coins here thanks to the scammers.

But I'm still going to keep exposing the truth while you try your best to hide it. Enough is enough

But getting scammed by your leader the 3rd time was the last straw that broke the camel's back

No chance I'm going to let anybody have their say now. I have lost money thanks to the mother fuckers behind this project and I'm going to keep posting because this is UNFAIR for investors.

My leader? I'm my own leader, man..

So because you lost money, everybody else needs to lose?

Take advantage of the situation instead of ruining it even more and you will do good.
Do you really think this is the end of TRUMP?  Roll Eyes

PCC

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Any investment is to study

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:06:12 PM

trump down good time to buy  Huh Huh Huh

https://wealthydice.com/?ref=129 Free 2400 sat/1h
https://goo.gl/8c52ZN free 4000 sat/1h (Adbit.co)
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:06:36 PM

Cheaper coins for me ^^

My leader? I'm my own leader, man..

So because you lost money, everybody else needs to lose?

Take advantage of the situation instead of ruining it even more and you will do good.
Do you really think this is the end of TRUMP?  Roll Eyes

Wait so you are saying this coin will magically somehow reach higher without a leader or a professional team behind it?

I can assure you this coin won't reach any new heights without a proper team and I mean professionals not cowboys like the team we have now.

Every coin out there has a main leader of the project. A lot of coins out there have scammers behind projects but I have to say so does Trumpcoin.

Infact at least other scammers know when to stop. This Trumpcoin scam has been going on from the beginning. You realize this is the 3rd fucking time it's being fucked over by a careless dev?

And all you people are worried about is buying cheap worthless Trumps?

Have you ever thought that 1 day you'd have to sell the Trumps? No you haven't. Because all the fuckers here are brainwashed. It's been like that from the beginning what's changed now? It's the same people as before

This coin has not attracted the masses or anything. It has been fucked over 3 times and you have the cheek to say that I should take advantage?

Advantage of what? Buying more worthless Trumps and not be able to sell them later for profit? Everybody will end up bagholders that's guaranteed.

This coin has dropped a lot. And it's going to drop further believe me or not

Because there's no FUCKING SUPPLY AND DEMAND FOR TRUMPCOIN..... HOW THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT THIS COIN TO REACH DOLLARS IF IT HAS NO DEMAND?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:08:51 PM

trump down good time to buy  Huh Huh Huh

Go ahead and buy. You can be another person who gets fucked over. Just remember there's higher chances you'll lose here. This coin has been dying every fucking day, week, month..... with 3 scamming developers who abandoned this project 3 times.

Welcome aboard and be ready to be fucked over the 4th time
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:11:52 PM

I am pleased to announce that the main chapters February 2016, March 2016,..., to July 2016 have been completed.  This period of TrumpCoin history takes up a total of 76 pages.  Consequently, the history of the coin from the 1st of August to the 17th of October remains to be written.  

This book is still scheduled to be published on the 26th of October 2016:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: