Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 02:24:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:14:50 PM

I am pleased to announce that the main chapters February 2016, March 2016,..., to July 2016 have been completed.  This period of TrumpCoin history takes up a total of 76 pages.  Consequently, the history of the coin from the 1st of August to the 17th of October remains to be written.  

This book is still scheduled to be published on the 26th of October 2016:

And then there's this motherfucker who keeps talking about his shitty book from the day chicken65 messed this up.....

Can you maybe fuck off from here and wipe Clintons dirty ass with your shitty book?

Did you enjoy writing the final chapter of the book of how Signal7 ran away with the Trumpfund?

I hope you did otherwise it would seem you are in on it with your scamming buddies

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:30:20 PM

I am pleased to announce that the main chapters February 2016, March 2016,..., to July 2016 have been completed.  This period of TrumpCoin history takes up a total of 76 pages.  Consequently, the history of the coin from the 1st of August to the 17th of October remains to be written.  

This book is still scheduled to be published on the 26th of October 2016:

And then there's this motherfucker who keeps talking about his shitty book from the day chicken65 messed this up.....

Can you maybe fuck off from here and wipe Clintons dirty ass with your shitty book?

Did you enjoy writing the final chapter of the book of how Signal7 ran away with the Trumpfund?

I hope you did otherwise it would seem you are in on it with your scamming buddies

This is funny - you write only in this thread from this account and in the same time talking about  some "truth" Smiley also I guess you have some psychological problems dude and too many free time. Go back to school your lessons had started

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:32:44 PM

I'm surprised how one person with two new accounts can affect the coin price. Waiting for a hard pump.

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:40:27 PM

Wow, it must be the first time someone has directed rage (large text font) toward me.  The book will be great in the same way Trump will be great for the United States of America as president. 

P.S. When I begin writing a book, I complete it.  I never give up Cheesy
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 03:44:07 PM

I'm surprised how one person with two new accounts can affect the coin price. Waiting for a hard pump.

I'm surprised how you are still floating around here snooping upto the devs ass?

I want you to lose money, go buy.

People like you are the ones whom I wish that get scammed.

It's unfortunate that these shady devs scammed innocent investors who weren't aware. And believed the devs words and thought he was honest.

And look how that turned out?

This big dump never happened because of me. It happened because of your SCAMMING dev who is hiding or has moved on and his crap useless team.

I couldn't care less about Trump winning or Clinton winning.

I'm here for the money. Nothing else. And thanks to the devs I'm in loss. And it's been like that for a very long time and I never said much as I thought Signal7 will be taking this project further in September. What a fool I was for trusting him.

Trump loves money

I love money

Aren't we alike?
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 03:52:36 PM

I'm surprised how you are still floating around here snooping upto the devs ass?

I want you to lose money, go buy.

People like you are the ones whom I wish that get scammed.

It's unfortunate that these shady devs scammed innocent investors who weren't aware. And believed the devs words and thought he was honest.

And look how that turned out?

This big dump never happened because of me. It happened because of your SCAMMING dev who is hiding or has moved on and his crap useless team.

I couldn't care less about Trump winning or Clinton winning.

I'm here for the money. Nothing else. And thanks to the devs I'm in loss. And it's been like that for a very long time and I never said much as I thought Signal7 will be taking this project further in September. What a fool I was for trusting him.

Trump loves money

I love money

Aren't we alike?

Trump takes his losses with a smile..
(Look!! No taxes!! Cheesy )

soulgate
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:00:42 PM

I hope you, manhunterBTC, are happy about your investment. When after your comments value of your investments dropped for 50%  Cheesy

Noone who care about his investment post negativity on the thread.  But someone post who want to buy cheap and load his bag.

I seen this kind of communication on TrumpCoin thread before. Price dropped and then was hard pump.

So later I'm waiting to see the team is back. And sure the hard pump  Cheesy

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓██████▒▒███████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓██████▓▓███████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income 
   🔥VirtacoinPLUS🔥 
| X 11    POW | POS 
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:08:16 PM

coin dies

((^_^))
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:08:47 PM

I hope you, manhunterBTC, are happy about your investment. When after your comments value of your investments dropped for 50%  Cheesy

Noone who care about his investment post negativity on the thread.  But someone post who want to buy cheap and load his bag.

I seen this kind of communication on TrumpCoin thread before. Price dropped and then was hard pump.

Fake pump.

And why did it happen? Because Signal7 was showing off about how Trumpcoin will be LLC

But now that Signal7 has vanished. No active developer behind this coin, no real team

I'm sorry to say but there won't be any real pumps. The people who are trying their hardest to pump now are just doing it to stop Trumpcoin from crashing

As I said this coin has no demand. It's not used for any real purpose. Therefore by the law of supply and demand this coin has no chance out there.

Trumpcoin wins the scam rewards once again for 2016.... 3 scams in a row. I haven't seen any crypto out there that scammed it's people 3 times in a row
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:10:20 PM

coin dies

Yup and it's all thanks to the dev who has disappeared with the coins and the Trumpfund.

No team, no dev this coin is just going to die slowly from now onwards. Buyers are just going to end up losing when the price drops further.

Wonder how they'll sell when it's crashed to 1 sat
Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:11:31 PM

Manhunter - as a fellow investor I can say you are in the right, but the large font doesnt help anything. Like you, I am in this pretty much for the money (though I do sympathize with Trump supporters).

I am very disappointed in this project. This coin had the potential to become something very special in the crypto world, but that opportunity has been squandered by utter incompetence. In fact, I think that this operation has been so poorly done that I am beginning to suspect we may have been infiltrated by Hillary saboteurs at one point or another. The lack of communication is one thing, but its been stretched out so long that I feel as if they purposely stalled the project out.

In fact I am not sure if the project is salvageable. It just might be, but this change needs to happen fast by real Trump supporters. Unfortunately, I am not sure if enough people exist. The frustrating thing is that during the pump, we did indeed see enthusiasm and interest from quite a few people with other sister websites. Now, that presence is gone, nearly all websites and fanmade social media pages are old and outdated.

This is extremely dissapointing and I'm just mystified at the sudden abandonment of the project. If there is any point in time for a revival of TC, its now or never. Clearly, Signal7 has given up leadership of the project.

The coin does not need a leader. TC doesnt need one at this point. What it does need is a coordinated effort by a real base of Trump supporters. The question is, where are they?
frostminer

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:12:52 PM

Fake pump.

And why did it happen? Because Signal7 was showing off about how Trumpcoin will be LLC

But now that Signal7 has vanished. No active developer behind this coin, no real team

I'm sorry to say but there won't be any real pumps. The people who are trying their hardest to pump now are just doing it to stop Trumpcoin from crashing

As I said this coin has no demand. It's not used for any real purpose. Therefore by the law of supply and demand this coin has no chance out there.

Trumpcoin wins the scam rewards once again for 2016.... 3 scams in a row. I haven't seen any crypto out there that scammed it's people 3 times in a row[/size]

They are probably Trumpers.
Meaning you can fool them unlimited number of times.

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

Manhunter - as a fellow investor I can say you are in the right, but the large font doesnt help anything. Like you, I am in this pretty much for the money (though I do sympathize with Trump supporters).

I am very disappointed in this project. This coin had the potential to become something very special in the crypto world, but that opportunity has been squandered by utter incompetence. In fact, I think that this operation has been so poorly done that I am beginning to suspect we may have been infiltrated by Hillary saboteurs at one point or another. The lack of communication is one thing, but its been stretched out so long that I feel as if they purposely stalled the project out.

In fact I am not sure if the project is salvageable. It just might be, but this change needs to happen fast by real Trump supporters. Unfortunately, I am not sure if enough people exist. The frustrating thing is that during the pump, we did indeed see enthusiasm and interest from quite a few people with other sister websites. Now, that presence is gone, nearly all websites and fanmade social media pages are old and outdated.

This is extremely dissapointing and I'm just mystified at the sudden abandonment of the project. If there is any point in time for a revival of TC, its now or never. Clearly, Signal7 has given up leadership of the project.

The coin does not need a leader. TC doesnt need one at this point. What it does need is a coordinated effort by a real base of Trump supporters. The question is, where are they?

I write in large fonts so the thick people here (I won't name them) understand what I'm trying to say.

When I show Trumpcoin's true colors they say I'm FUDDING. Yet they themselves don't know the true meaning of FUD

The actual person who caused all this FUD in the 1st place is Signal7 and his fake team.

If you go to trumpcoin.com

There's 2 guys who know how to do marketing then where the hell are they? Are they all hiding?

What do they expect? That Donald will come here and make this coin explode?

It's about time everybody learns the truth here. Some love to shy away from the truth but the truth will always be the truth.

I don't know what the supporters were doing for the past month.

People were too busy praising Signal7 for his LLC achievement which actually means nothing for Trumpcoin.

This is probably the 100th time I'm saying this. The only way this coin can actually succeed is by supply and demand. Most people here are denying that fact.

This is a currency and a currency needs to have demand to push it's value high. No fake pumps. Right now Trumpcoin is showing its true value. It's becoming worthless every day and all these people think about is buying worthless Trumps?

Would you rather have 10 Trumps worth dollars or 10000s of Trumps worth ZERO? I'd like to see the thick fuckers answer this one who always say "time to buy cheap worthless Trumps"
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:37:05 PM

Fake pump.

Trumpcoin wins the scam rewards once again for 2016.... 3 scams in a row. I haven't seen any crypto out there that scammed it's people 3 times in a row[/size]

Majority of the supporters are fools/cowboys

They have shit for brains.

No thinking power. The only defensive sentence they use against people showing them cold hard facts are these:

"time to buy cheap Trumps"

"you are FUDDING"

Seen it all before. These people are only kidding themselves and are scared of the truth
00HasH

Activity: 473
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2016, 04:48:04 PM

No thinking power. The only defensive sentence they use against people showing them cold hard facts are these:

"you are FUDDING"

Seen it all before. These people are only kidding themselves and are scared of the truth

So.. why did you have to create a new account just to fud in this thread?

Afraid that calling everyone in here for shitbrains could harm your image?

I dont know man. Still not cheap enough for you on the exchange?

Sorry about your loss, kid.
You win some and you lose some.. Cry about it and you will lose more

Now please stop whining will you?

Jaerky

Activity: 187

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 04:50:31 PM

Fake pump.

"you are FUDDING"

Alot of them rejected the coin. They thought it was a money making ponzi scheme.

Just take a look at the comments in the youtube videos that were produced for TC. That's all you need to see. They didnt seem to grasp the fact that the coin is just another way to fundraise for Trump and to raise awareness and generate excitement.

Instead many of them thought it was a way for the devs to get rich. In hindsight it really shows a lack of understanding of cryptocurrency and vision. A real shame.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:04:09 PM

"you are FUDDING"

So.. why did you have to create a new account just to fud in this thread?

Afraid that calling everyone in here for shitbrains could harm your image?

I dont know man. Still not cheap enough for you on the exchange?

Sorry about your loss, kid.
You win some and you lose some.. Cry about it and you will lose more

Now please stop whining will you?

Oh you're calling my words FUD again. Is English your 1st language? Can you understand what I wrote or would you like me to write my words in XTRA LARGE FONTS?
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:09:11 PM

Fake pump.

"you are FUDDING"

Alot of them rejected the coin. They thought it was a money making ponzi scheme.

Just take a look at the comments in the youtube videos that were produced for TC. That's all you need to see. They didnt seem to grasp the fact that the coin is just another way to fundraise for Trump and to raise awareness and generate excitement.

Instead many of them thought it was a way for the devs to get rich. In hindsight it really shows a lack of understanding of cryptocurrency and vision. A real shame.

I haven't paid attention to comments. I just watched maybe 2 or 3 videos.

People at 1st will say all of that. The only true way to succeed is by having a solid marketing plan to push this coin to the masses.

Marketing will create the demand further. But everybody here seems to be afraid of marketing.

Posting memes alone won't cut it.

You need marketing.

Marketing costs money. Is there anybody here with deep pockets to go out there and market Trumpcoin? Because I don't see any professional marketer on this thread to do this task for free. So the final option may only be to pay a good amount for marketing. Anybody here willing to do that?

Let's see how many people really care about Trumpcoin.

Put your money where your mouth is and pay towards the marketing costs for Trumpcoin instead of "dreaming" that Trumpcoin will magically explode

All of you "so-called" fake Trump supporters. Come out here and put $$$$ towards the marketing costs for Trumpcoin. I dare you all.
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:32:17 PM

Just pressed Ignore to manhuter Smiley locally problem solved

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:34:40 PM

Blue is manhunter post (and if he writes any more big text post I'll never respond to him again)

This is what Signal7 said too when chicken65 messed everything up.

Signal7 also promised a lot of things and it never happened. And remember, this was the 3rd chance to make things right and Signal7 fucked up.Now you're promising to make things right if this project gets handed to you. 1st of all before making any promises, let me just assure you that you understand everything here.Where will you get the pros from? What website? Or do you have professionals planned to help you push this coin?

Chicken was retarded.
Signal thought having some official government issued title would make us successful.

I propose Chaos.

The billboard could cost as little as $500. We'll take our message to /pol/ for donations like we always should have.

What I'd like (but don't really need or care)
1. Delete all previous dev stuff from website. Jut leave it as simple page with TC/BTC/$ amounts and link to here. (Put trump fund up ass.)
2. Keep at least one block explorer up.
3. One dude that can turn our Memes into scale-able vector images for high quality propaganda (This dude may be me.)

Remember this can't be a 1 man show, you will never be able to pull this off alone. And no way you can have people like Bitbobb etc along your side acting as part of the team.

I'm pretty sure I can call a billboard company and transfer the money.

Bitbob can do whatever the fuck he wants. He can make a proposition for funding for his own meme projects if he likes, or help with mine.

Now how can we trust you? In the past the same trust was given to chicken65, Cantstump and Signal7

You won't have to trust me.

What makes you better than them? Do you have something to offer that the above scamming leaders couldn't?

I've understood since day one that the coin is nothing more than a BTC copy with Trumps name. Thats all it needs to be.

And what makes you think Trump will win? If he does good for him but if he doesn't what happens to investors?

Uhh...Did you watch the debate?

Are the investors fucked like they are right now if Trump loses?
Because if you honestly want my opinion. We are fucked even if Trump wins or loses.
Before causing further chaos, maybe it's just best to burn all the Trumpcoins out there and all you Trump supporters should lay off crypto because you are fucking investors up with your Trump pac BS
I couldn't care less about Trump winning or losing. But what I do care is about my investment. And I'm sure other investors only care about their investment.
What's it going to be? Burn Trumpcoins or continue this scamming project which has no use in the real world or within the crypto world

How much did you "invest" dude? "A fool and his money blah blah blah....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: