Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
malyan

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:51:35 AM

price rises 0.00003295 TRUMP

((^_^))
Flow-Joe

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:59:09 AM

REEEEEEEEEEEE

We get it. Either contribute something or fuck off. You are making this thread unreadable. Everybody got your point.
So either do something usefull or fuck off already.

No I won't. Instead why don't you FUCK OFF.

Truth hurts fucker  Grin

Well at least i tried to do something with other investors instead of just complaining that it's not going to happen.

It's not that you're wrong. It's just that everybody already knows. It's your attitude. I'm just as pissed off at Signal than anybody else.

You seem extremely upset. Hope this was a lesson for you that you never invest in something you can't afford to lose.
Can't explain your behaviour otherwise
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 11:59:29 AM

price rises 0.00003295 TRUMP

Fake pump.

Price was 3 cents two days ago. You call that a pump? And now at the tip of 2 cents. Actually the coin went to 1 cent but then the fake pump from the cowboys here. But that won't last long when the dev starts dumping.

He holds 100k Trumps + a further 600k Trumps who has now ran away with those coins

Pull your head out your ass my friend and look carefully again
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:00:48 PM

We get it, you dislike this coin, but what benefit do you have spending so much time talking trash about it? Either you want to see it collapse completely and have others lose their money just like you, which would make you a psychopath, or you are deliberately trying to get the price down so you can buy more. Lay down some of that kush.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:06:12 PM

We get it, you dislike this coin, but what benefit do you have spending so much time talking trash about it? Either you want to see it collapse completely and have others lose their money just like you, which would make you a psychopath, or you are deliberately trying to get the price down so you can buy more.

That's the thing you cowboy. You blame me. The innocent person. Infact I'm just as innocent as you.

I bought this coin at 6 cents. And yesterday I sold at loss. I clearly said I don't care if Trump wins or Hillary wins. To me what matters most was my investment.

The people behind this coin made the value crash. I don't know if you were even here when Trumpcoin used to be 6+ cents

And all the lies from your sneaky dev about how things were going to be great etc..... Well instead what happened?

His lack of communication, a dead community, this coin being ran by scammers..... What did it do to the price?

It fucking crashed it further and yesterday I  said fuck it. I'm going to sell before it drops even further

This coin has been dropping and dropping and dropping. And I have explained many times along with some others who atleast understand why the coin keeps crashing but thick people like you still don't seem to get it and instead blame the investor for your loss?

Biggest culprits here: Signal7, chicken65, Cantstump and the dead community who never took matters in their own hands to push the value higher.

Why don't you question the current scamming dev Signal7 who cannot be bothered to update the community or put a real plan together?

Last login date: 27th Sep

Last update from the SCAMMER Signal7: About a month ago

So he logs in and reads posts every day but he can't drop a few words here. Very FISHY

yaooke

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:09:49 PM

It was completely your decision to sell. There's nothing wrong with doing so if you consider it a wise move.
But please, stop being so butt hurt about your loss and move on. No need to go full retard in this Announcement topic.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:12:05 PM

Manhunter your part of that dead community while i was making dank memes bro

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:13:21 PM

It was completely your decision to sell. There's nothing wrong with doing so if you consider it a wise move.
But please, stop being so butt hurt about your loss and move on. No need to go full retard in this Announcement topic.

Wise move indeed. Better to sell at a 3k sats than when Trump plummets to 1k sats and below right?

Not butthurt. But since I was an ex-investor of Trumpcoin. I'll continue following this thread and see how many others get sucked into this big scam
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:13:46 PM

You all can just put in ignore list this bumbass

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:15:28 PM

Nope. I was an investor. Nothing else

Not my job to push the price up. It's the community and the devs and they both failed badly.

And thanks to them, investors who bought at 5+ cents lost out. Because of all the false hype
yaooke

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:19:41 PM

Wise move indeed. Better to sell at a 3k sats than when Trump plummets to 1k sats and below right?

Not butthurt. But since I was an ex-investor of Trumpcoin. I'll continue following this thread and see how many others get sucked into this big scam

I think you sold because of panic, to be honest. It was an unsure move, and now you are trying to justify it by talking trash about this coin, hoping to bring others down with you. Just my opinion, though.

www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:21:29 PM

Not my job to push the price up. It's the community and the devs and they both failed badly.

And thanks to them, investors who bought at 5+ cents lost out. Because of all the false hype

Stfu once you start posting here and buy coins your part of the community. As soon as i bought trumps i became part of the community and ive been here helping buying back in after the v2 swap because i wanted to be part of the community and i posted dank memes and stuff lol dont be just an investor. Be a positive force. Right now your doing the opposite.

malyan

Activity: 153

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:31:26 PM

ATTENTION!
right now will be a coin pump!!!

((^_^))
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:42:04 PM

Ha, every time I think about how I should make sure I at least get back my "investment" at some point, some joker (manhumper) goes nuts. I've already got more than my monies worth in entertainment.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:49:44 PM

Stfu once you start posting here and buy coins your part of the community. As soon as i bought trumps i became part of the community and ive been here helping buying back in after the v2 swap because i wanted to be part of the community and i posted dank memes and stuff lol dont be just an investor. Be a positive force. Right now your doing the opposite.

Positive force for what?

Was it positive force that pushed Ethereum to dollars or was it demand?

It was demand

Same for other cryptos. Are you some sort of guru that believes in positive force that it'll push this coin value higher?

Good luck dreaming. No amount of positivity or negativity can affect a dead coin. Once its dead it's dead.

And Trumpcoin is dying right now. As it has been dying the last 2 months. False promises from the dev and community that Trump was going to moon etc and all that BS. Instead the worst happened
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:51:53 PM

Ha, every time I think about how I should make sure I at least get back my "investment" at some point, some joker (manhumper) goes nuts. I've already got more than my monies worth in entertainment.

Oh the toad speaks.

So from our convo yesterday you were meant to ring up billboard companies and you said you had a $500 budget saved for it.

How did it go or was it all just talk? Do you really have $500 or were you lying to keep everybody calm?
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:55:00 PM

You can be a positive force by helping find a way for demand. Right now your the opposite

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:56:13 PM

I think you sold because of panic, to be honest. It was an unsure move, and now you are trying to justify it by talking trash about this coin, hoping to bring others down with you. Just my opinion, though.

Panic? I made the right decision.

What would you like me to wait till it crashes to 1k sat and below then sell?

No way. I'm not risking it for this shit scamming coin. I did it so to be safe than sorry later. And I know my decision was correct. Infact if I had known the community was dead and the dev was a scammer from the beginning I wouldn't have bought Trumpcoin in the 1st place at 6 cents

He lied and the community were in cukoo land praising Signal7 that made it look like there was something happening but in the end it all turned out to be FALSE HYPE

People like you are still living on False Hype. Carry on but I'm gad to have pulled out before things get worse. And don't worry these fake pumps are just from the little community here

People are actually calling this coin a scam out there on reddit and youtube. Go check the comments. All because of the worthless devs and shit community behind it
Bitinator

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:58:42 PM

Anyways.... We can get a billboard in tacoma  in washington f0r $1500

http://www.outdoorbillboard.com/billboards-for-rent/washington/tacoma

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 11, 2016, 12:59:06 PM

You can be a positive force by helping find a way for demand. Right now your the opposite

Demand? Why don't you do it by using your skills (if you have any)

You'll need the money and resources. What's your plan to bring in demand in less than a month. You have about 27 days (not enough time)

I'll give you 1 Bitcoin if you can create demand for this coin and push it to 7 +cents as a kind gesture. Can you do it or are you afraid that you'll fail badly?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: