Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:25:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:02:23 AM

Chicken gave up 100k of the 200k Trump Fund.
The 100k that was sent to me is still staking here: TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB

Ok, so here's the address of the 100k TRUMPs Jason has.

Go to the block explorer -> http://chain.blockpioneers.info/trump/ and search for the address -> TSt65isKg47WXPEXa7Rq866QCTNxYFL2CB.

It shows that this address still has 100k TRUMPs.  He is still in possession of these funds.  Why doesn't he inform the community what his intentions are?

His silence only indicates that his intention is to run with the money.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:06:32 AM

Straight off the Trumpcoin.com website:

Our fearless leader Jason (who goes by Signal7 in the community) has made some amazing progress in the TrumpCoin developmental process. His most recent order of business was to make TrumpCoin, well, a business. Jason registered TrumpCoin as an LLC in early July and began forming a team of people to fit all the necessary roles to ensure the success of TrumpCoin for years to come. Jason works in the tech sector for an industry-leading company and is passionate about cryptocurrency in politics. As our CTO, he can be reached for any technical questions, problems or suggestions.

HEY CONDUCTOR! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:10:19 AM

I see your guys point. I also see buy support on the order books every day so im wondering wtf is really going on here

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
TrumpCoinContent

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Media Content Manager - TrumpCoin

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:12:51 AM

Why would Signal supposedly "steal" 100k of a currency that his absence is diminishing the value of?
Would it not make more sense to be active, lie about some big new thing and cash out on a a hype pump?

I'm not saying don't ask questions but doxxing someone over speculation and some generally pretty small investments seems pretty hasty to me.
Videos are coming along nicely.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:15:07 AM

I see your guys point. I also see buy support on the order books every day so im wondering wtf is really going on here

What you see there is a "fake pump". I thought you know how crypto works?

Behind a fake pump there's always going to be a dump. Don't let it surprise you that this fake pump will last. It'll fall back harder because in the end there's no demand for this coin.

The only people buying it are the small community from here. Just to make it look that Trumpcoin is alive. But it won't work for so long.

You and I both know fine well, signal7 screwed this over and nobody from the community is doing anything to push the demand. The other day you posted about the $1500 billboard idea, did any of the "so called community" offer to help you fund it? NO

Sorry but when a coin has no demand, it's going to collapse. These fake pumps don't last long. That's why Trumpcoin has a bad rep of being known as the famous pump and dump coin.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:15:56 AM

Our fearless leader Jason (who goes by Signal7 in the community) has made some amazing progress in the TrumpCoin developmental process. His most recent order of business was to make TrumpCoin, well, a business. Jason registered TrumpCoin as an LLC in early July and began forming a team of people to fit all the necessary roles to ensure the success of TrumpCoin for years to come. Jason works in the tech sector for an industry-leading company and is passionate about cryptocurrency in politics. As our CTO, he can be reached for any technical questions, problems or suggestions.

Hiding for a reason isn't he?

Of course it's a BIG PROBLEM!
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:20:28 AM

Why would Signal supposedly "steal" 100k of a currency that his absence is diminishing the value of?
Would it not make more sense to be active, lie about some big new thing and cash out on a a hype pump?

I'm not saying don't ask questions but doxxing someone over speculation and some generally pretty small investments seems pretty hasty to me.
Videos are coming along nicely.

No offence but from day 1, you've always been the type who would say anything to sugarcoat things to make it appear there's no problem.

Doxxing him? The info is already out there in the public.

If he has nothing to hide then why the fuck is he hiding himself? What's his reason? If he was man enough he'd at least come back here and give those 100k Trumpfunds to someone trustworthy of taking this project further and just be straightforward that he doesn't have the power to take this project further.

Haven't you noticed from other dead crypto coins that it was the "silence" that killed the coin. His silence isn't helping him or this project. It's killing it everyday. He is spreading FUD everyday with his silence what part don't you get?

And your videos are useless as stated before. They have no marketing behind them and they haven't done much to push Trumpcoin demand. So good luck wasting time on making them while not thinking how to create demand.

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:46:17 AM

Intelligent criminal... Pick one.

Nobody said that he was particularly "crafty".

Doxxing him? The info is already out there in the public.

Exactly.  Jason put his info on the Trumpcoin website.  What does he expect?

Plus, I already told everyone that this has now become a "search and rescue" operation.  We're attempting to search out the 100K TRUMP fund and rescue it, and if we happen to find Jason in the process, I guess that's ok too.

If he has nothing to hide then why the fuck is he hiding himself? What's his reason? If he was man enough he'd at least come back here and give those 100k Trumpfunds to someone trustworthy of taking this project further and just be straightforward that he doesn't have the power to take this project further.

Good point.  We deserve at least that.  What is his problem?  Seriously... has he like cracked up and is now refusing to talk to anyone?  Was he abducted by aliens or something?  Why can't he fill us in on what the heck is going on?  Because it certainly seems like that it's his intention to run with the TRUMP fund and hope that everyone just shuts up and it goes away.  Well, it's not going away.  I already know that Jason bullied (aka blackmailed) Chicken into giving him the 100k TRUMP fund.  Chicken65 if you're reading this, come in here and fill us in on the full story with this Jason character.

Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 04:48:41 AM

Anyone wanna pm the chicken?

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:05:57 AM

Anyone wanna pm the chicken?

Sure, I'll do it.  He hasn't logged in since the 2nd of October, so I don't know when we'll hear a response.  Hopefully soon.

SPURS FAN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:24:09 AM

That's hilarious. Has anyone confirmed Signal wasn't the Jersey conductor who crashed that train? Maybe he was using an alias, and hijacked the train. Get the FBI here, STAT.
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:33:07 AM

Summoning chicken with some of his own sick beats:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHfKl86XpBk

Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:42:45 AM

You guys ever consider contacting wagner to see what his involvement really is?

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:11:36 AM

Doesn't Signal7/Jason have skype? If so who has him on skype here and can check if he is online there from time to time and is just hiding here?

I heard chicken65 also has Skype and people from here have talked to him before. Why not contact chicken65 on skype and tell him the situation about Signal7?
Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:23:26 AM

Doesn't Signal7/Jason have skype? If so who has him on skype here and can check if he is online there from time to time and is just hiding here?

I heard chicken65 also has Skype and people from here have talked to him before. Why not contact chicken65 on skype and tell him the situation about Signal7?

His skype handle is Signal7Crypto i never added him but he sent it to me back when i offered to be treasurer but i never made a skype and added him

manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:33:57 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2016, 06:46:20 AM by manhunterBTC

His skype handle is Signal7Crypto i never added him but he sent it to me back when i offered to be treasurer but i never made a skype and added him

Great.

In that case I'm sure somebody here has Skype. Do yourself and the Trump project a favor and contact Signal7/Jason on skype

His skype is Signal7Crypto Get contacting people.

And if he doesn't get back, then contact Chicken65 on skype and tell him the problem. Chicken65 also has Skype, I personally don't know his ID but I'm sure others do here.
SPURS FAN

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:50:33 AM

Great.

In that case I'm sure somebody here has Skype. Do yourself and the Trump project a favor and contact Signal7/Jason on skype

His skype is Signal7Crypto Get contacting people.

And if he doesn't get back, then contact Chicken65 on skype and tell him the problem. Chicken65 also has Skype, I personally don't know his ID but I'm sure others do here.

Hey man, just wanted to thank you for all the laughs. Reading this forum the past few weeks has been pure entertainment. I dumped most of mine, but I'm still holding some because for some reason people keep buying it. Hate to think it's Signal accumulating, and he's going to drop some big news, but that's probably not the case. Just some suckers with pipe dreams.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:05:13 AM

Hey man, just wanted to thank you for all the laughs. Reading this forum the past few weeks has been pure entertainment. I dumped most of mine, but I'm still holding some because for some reason people keep buying it. Hate to think it's Signal accumulating, and he's going to drop some big news, but that's probably not the case. Just some suckers with pipe dreams.

You're welcome

Yeah it has been pure entertainment and at the same time there's been some anger. I'm actually disappointed at this because of this clown Signal7 and his BS lies, playing hide and seek with everybody here.

1. Either he's dead (R.I.P Signal7 if that's the case then I forgive you) - I doubt it otherwise word would have spread

2. Forgot his bitcointalk password - I doubt it as it can easily be retrieved

3. Ran off with the Trumpfund - Most likely as he logged in here on the 27th Sep but never said anything since his last update on the 16th of Sep
SPURS FAN

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:17:01 AM

You're welcome

Yeah it has been pure entertainment and at the same time there's been some anger. I'm actually disappointed at this because of this clown Signal7 and his BS lies, playing hide and seek with everybody here.

1. Either he's dead (R.I.P Signal7 if that's the case then I forgive you) - I doubt it otherwise word would have spread

2. Forgot his bitcointalk password - I doubt it as it can easily be retrieved

3. Ran off with the Trumpfund - Most likely as he logged in here on the 27th Sep but never said anything since his last update on the 16th of Sep

1. R.I.P. MF'er

2. Probably not

3. I think it's been noted he hasn't dumped any of the 100k. Which is stupid, because unless he comes in with monster news, he and that "fund" he's holding is done. He could maybe drop 45k of them all the way down to 1600 on yobit.

This coin is useless two minutes after the election results come in, I don't know what he's thinking.
Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:53:56 AM

Its useless unless trump is president then this coin will reach many moons

Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: