Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:36:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:30:48 AM

Hey is that working for v2? Cuz when i wanted to do the swap i couldnt use that and  had to sell coins cuz i couldnt get help

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

Hey is that working for v2? Cuz when i wanted to do the swap i couldnt use that and  had to sell coins cuz i couldnt get help

No sorry I took down my post.  It is v1

cryptodev2014

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

I Love CryptoDAO.com

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2016, 10:32:52 AM

What is the current rate of  TrumpCoin SuperPAC ??

CRYPTODAO ▬▬ .CRYPTO COINS AND ASSET TRADING. ▬▬ CRYPTODAO
▬▬▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▰▬▬▰▰▬▬
PRO WEBTRADE   CRYPTO LOAN
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:32:40 PM

Say what you want guys, but Signal put in a lot of effort to try to make something out of the coin.

I say we all make a concerted effort to let him know that he can keep the 100,000 as compensation if he comes back and ties up the loose ends.

Trump coin never needed to be anything more than Trump coin. We should have things looking "tidy" for when he wins. And he is going to win.

And just because Trumps wins doesn't mean there's nothing left to do. Garbage people are acting like he will literally be the end of the world. There's going to be riots and suicides over his election. People will be more triggeralbe than ever.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 12:55:26 PM

What is the current rate of  TrumpCoin SuperPAC ??

The price is currently 3070 on yobit - price is up by 7% over the last 24 hours - price did hit 4444 yesterday. Looks pretty volatile Wink
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:19:55 PM

[/center]

chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:37:18 PM

Hi folks.

First, forget signal, the Trump fund and anyone else that championed the hostile takeover of Trump Coin which undoubtedly was severly damaging to this coins trajectory. I still have my half of the Trump fund which will never be used (of course I will prove this). I repeat - That fund will never be sold off…..in this current cyle of the coin.

Now, that brings me to something else. Ive been working on what I consider to be a game changer in Crypto. In fact the truth is Ive been working on it ever since the beginning of Trump Coin which was intended to be an expereince driven project for me (was never about $$$). This new project could be helpful to Trump Coin (very helpful). It would mean another coin swap but the features of the new coin would be truly awesome. Wouldnt be happening in the next few weeks, just floating the idea out there to you guys. (ps it is not Teth).

In terms of my interests in Trump Coin - I am completely out except for the 100k Fund which will never be sold. Im merely suggesting I might be able to help extend the life of the coin and it will be on a completely new blockchain design with features that floors all the competition. The new version of TC on this new blockchain would be very good for its prospects.
chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:47:07 PM

And if we do this I would want us to start using the original thread again. This one was low energy, zero fun, and reeked of heavy duty corporate and even PC - the exact opposite of what the Trump movement is about.
If its a no go then thats fine by me also.
chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:53:27 PM

Great Video
Thanks  Cool
Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 01:53:53 PM

And if we do this I would want us to start using the original thread again. This one was low energy, zero fun, and reeked of heavy duty corporate and even PC - the exact opposite of what the Trump movement is about.
If its a no go then thats fine by me also.

Here he comes to save the daaaaaaay

chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:05:18 PM

People should have thought about this guy before voting for him to become leader but instead they were blindly praising him and now they can only blame themselves for voting him in the 1st place

Nobody really "voted" SIgnal7 in.  There was some staged vote he hosted somewhere, and then, he declared himself the "winner".  Chicken just handed over the reigns to him and half of the TRUMPfund.  I told chicken in a PM that I thought that was a terrible mistake.  You can all say what you want about Chicken65, but the guy was at least honest and tried his best to make TRUMPcoin a success.

I did that becasue he and his pals were attempting to character assassinate me.  He knew who I was, and knew I would be using my real identity on my new project.
If I didnt come out and reveal my self to nip that in the bud it could have caused problems on the new project.

He was suppoed to hand his 100k coins to Escrow as I did. He promised to do this - he didn’t. Nothing I can do about that and unless he hands them back he will forever be
known as a thief. Not a great situation imho - the internet doesnt forget. What gets me about that is this project is about Trump - the one man who is trying to save not just
the USA but western civilisation. No way would a few $$$ turn me in to a treasonous scumbag.
Bitinator

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:08:42 PM

You got any plans? Link us to the new thread then i guess.

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:22:03 PM

Ok, add an old thread to coinmarketcap

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:32:41 PM

I cant do that at the moment, were months away from launch. I’m simply suggesting Trump Coin can be extended and prosper by shifting it on to a sub chain within this new project (like how you see ETH clones) except it wont be a clone at all but it will be running on the **** Platform and subsequenetly can have any feature developed you can think of (yes its that good). That network is amazing, its going to create serious waves in crypto and the fiat business world. Trump Coin would be the first external coin to be run on this network.

Before that though I would need to see what the community are saying. I have no dog in this race now as I own zero Trumps personally. However, the project is close to my heart and Im pretty sure I can do something to help extend the project by attaching rocket fuel underneath it. We need to ditch the coorprate theme brought in by signal though. It was the biggest mistake of this project imho. From that moment it became incredibly low energy and people started losing interest. Amazing when you consider Trump has now become the most talked about (demonized) man in human history (or since the first newspaper was ever printed).
chicken65

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:33:22 PM

What does that mean?
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 02:50:46 PM

What does that mean?

Add the old thread here: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/trumpcoin/

It will allow people read the old thread not this one

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
DodgeSaver

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 05:03:35 PM

I cant do that at the moment, were months away from launch. I’m simply suggesting Trump Coin can be extended and prosper by shifting it on to a sub chain within this new project (like how you see ETH clones) except it wont be a clone at all but it will be running on the **** Platform and subsequenetly can have any feature developed you can think of (yes its that good). That network is amazing, its going to create serious waves in crypto and the fiat business world. Trump Coin would be the first external coin to be run on this network.

Before that though I would need to see what the community are saying. I have no dog in this race now as I own zero Trumps personally. However, the project is close to my heart and Im pretty sure I can do something to help extend the project by attaching rocket fuel underneath it. We need to ditch the coorprate theme brought in by signal though. It was the biggest mistake of this project imho. From that moment it became incredibly low energy and people started losing interest. Amazing when you consider Trump has now become the most talked about (demonized) man in human history (or since the first newspaper was ever printed).

sounds like an interesting plan. how would it work though? if there are 6.5million Trumpcoins, how would you allocate them to something new, and would you need 100% of the coins to do it?

there is life in trumpcoin yet.
Jules22

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 06:51:04 PM

nice to see you're back chicken.
i really liked this projekt while you were the dev and continued buying in the cantstump-age.. then i put a lot of hope in signal and thought he will make trumpcoin finally a big success - oh i was so wrong...

i don't think trumpcoin is dying, but i think it won't moon again, like it did a few months ago.. so, in the last days, i considered to sell my coins and swap to another altcoin.

You made me overthink this now. I'd really love to see an advanced trumpcoin and to be a part of it - but at the same time i'm afraid you might try to create a little hype to sell your 100k of the fund for some more bucks (the past months taught me to not trust someone too fast).
Could you tell us some more details of your ideas and thoughts for the future, so we can see there are actual plans?

Thank you!
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:03:22 PM

Never selling the 100k is admirable.

Claiming that you've developed something better than ETH..... uhhhh..... well extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

What are the details?
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 14, 2016, 07:24:09 PM

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: