Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:40:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
SPURS FAN

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:27:08 AM

My assumption was correct a few pages ago. I knew the fake pump wouldn't last and there will be another dump  Smiley

Proof: https://i.imgur.com/eoIRqTE.png

At least I back my words up with proof and not pretend.

Low demand, low volume, low marketcap, low value = Recipe for disaster = Trumpcoin

Trumpcoin is dying and will create many bagholders NOT millionaires. And that's a fact

That's funny, no, I don't think anyone is going to become a millionaire now. I was able to get some more out last week at 4300. Only have 4k left. Maybe I'll trade them all for a Starbucks cup of coffee. Grande, though, can't go Venti on 'em.

Thanks, Signal!
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 09:59:27 AM

My assumption here is that all of you don't believe that Trump is going to win in the first place, right?
That's all I need to know.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:14:59 AM

Trumpcoin, now with PoSA (proof-of-sexual-assault) Cheesy D:

Hahaha, yes, that seems to be the algo Coo-Coo Pants is running: Hillary’s Biggest Rapist! Bill Clinton or AL GORE? RAPE OLYMPICS!

Well as i see it this scammer is an all american hero. There is nothing more patriotic than to scam this fucking racist coin out of existence. I hope that every goddamn fuck who invested in this nazi coin is going straight to hell

So you're saying that you are so prejudiced and zombified that a cryptocoin is "fucking racist"? I see...

Guys, here's how to flip brainwashed voters like the above sample: How To FLIP Hillary Voters! Jedi Mind Trick (For Brainwashed Zombies)

I beleive what Trump Coin should be after the election is a symbolic project aimed toward the Alt Right (freedom, liberty, etc) When Trump wins its not like the west/usa is instantly saved.
The regressive left will go absaloutelly psychotic mode and will do anything they can to survive which means they will attack attack attack. Its going to get very nasty.
If he didnt win the same applies. I believe this to be a much better purpose for the project than anything business orientated. Attached to the new super duper blockchain
it could have features targetted directly for its purpose. Dont forget the Trump name will forever be linked with a movement of freedom and liberty. I beleive there is much life in the project.

They're already in absaloutelly psychotic mode, trying to get a war started just to distract from the WikiLeaks obliteration...

We should make a companion coin to TRUMP, called HRC.... Hillary Rape Coin.

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 02:36:46 PM

Show The Crowds!

KO Ken

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 06:23:24 PM

Final post for now hahah, yes Ive been busy.

I beleive what Trump Coin should be after the election is a symbolic project aimed toward the Alt Right (freedom, liberty, etc) When Trump wins its not like the west/usa is instantly saved.
The regressive left will go absaloutelly psychotic mode and will do anything they can to survive which means they will attack attack attack. Its going to get very nasty.
If he didnt win the same applies. I believe this to be a much better purpose for the project than anything business orientated. Attached to the new super duper blockchain
it could have features targetted directly for its purpose. Dont forget the Trump name will forever be linked with a movement of freedom and liberty. I beleive there is much life in the project.

I like this. Trumpcoin should carry on post election, I'm sure many others feel the same way. I like the concept of "re-correcting the record". Mainstream media is so biased today that it's not even funny.  The idea of tipping coin to individuals and groups who debunk or shine light on things the media tries to hide is pretty good. 

And to strengthen this point.

http://www.vice.com/read/donald-trump-jared-kushner-tv-network-report-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbus

Well now.  even If Trump looses. He looks to be starting his own News channel Trump TV.   There just might be hope for Trumpcoin after the election if it could somehow establish itself as a nifty alt right crypto currency.  It could be  yuge someday. To all the die hard trumpcoiners out there. Don't loose hope just yet,  and scoop up some of these cheap trumps while you still can Smiley
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:51:19 PM

Novelty coin that might gain some traction as the election gets closer,
but I don't think its a good long-term investment, at all.

That may not be true (In terms of long term investment).
chicken65

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:54:19 PM

Final post for now hahah, yes Ive been busy.

I like this. Trumpcoin should carry on post election, I'm sure many others feel the same way. I like the concept of "re-correcting the record". Mainstream media is so biased today that it's not even funny.  The idea of tipping coin to individuals and groups who debunk or shine light on things the media tries to hide is pretty good. 

And to strengthen this point.

http://www.vice.com/read/donald-trump-jared-kushner-tv-network-report-vgtrn?utm_source=vicefbus

Well now.  even If Trump looses. He looks to be starting his own News channel Trump TV.   There just might be hope for Trumpcoin after the election if it could somehow establish itself as a nifty alt right crypto currency.  It could be  yuge someday. To all the die hard trumpcoiners out there. Don't loose hope just yet,  and scoop up some of these cheap trumps while you still can Smiley

Yup and the Trump name would become a figure head for the alt right movement.

chicken65

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 07:56:31 PM

My assumption here is that all of you don't believe that Trump is going to win in the first place, right?
That's all I need to know.

Not me I beleive he will win. Hes way ahead in the ramussen polls. Establishment lying polls cannot be trusted.
They did the same with Brexit, At one point remain were supposed to be 14 points ahead.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 17, 2016, 10:59:44 PM

Wayne Dupree is doing an AMA on reddit in 2 minutes. 2 minute warning.  And Trump is about to take the stage on rsbn you tube channel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGYKDqqOwG0

Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 02:21:20 AM

Trumpcoin toooo the mooooon

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2016, 06:03:28 AM

Such short-sighted postings.

It appears most of you just don't realize what's happening in this country, at this time, with this election.
This is unlike anything this country has ever experienced.
Trump is unlike anything this country has ever experienced. He's destroyed the existing establishment politicians.
He's given hope and optimism to a movement of people that have struggled for decades under corrupt bureaucrats.

You're positioned to reap huge benefits if you're smart because very few people know about Trumpcoin yet. That will change soon.
Some of us are working diligently behind the scenes to get this coin back up where it belongs.

Trump will win the election and become the 45th president in 3 weeks and this coin will be instrumental in the people's movement to Make America Great Again.

Or sell your coins and go get a Starbucks coffee.  Roll Eyes
Usernamethankyou

Activity: 9

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 11:54:08 AM

It appears most of you just don't realize what's happening in this country, at this time, with this election.
Trump is unlike anything this country has ever experienced. He's destroyed the existing establishment politicians.
He's given hope and optimism to a movement of people that have struggled for decades under corrupt bureaucrats.

You're positioned to reap huge benefits if you're smart because very few people know about Trumpcoin yet. That will change soon.
Some of us are working diligently behind the scenes to get this coin back up where it belongs.

Trump will win the election and become the 45th president in 3 weeks and this coin will be instrumental in the people's movement to Make America Great Again.

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your next scammer! Or it might even be Signal himself but hey it's a different name so let's do what he says! Bitbull for dev!
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 04:11:49 PM

ToadKing

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 06:47:04 PM

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your next scammer! Or it might even be Signal himself but hey it's a different name so let's do what he says! Bitbull for dev!

There's nothing left to scam on this coin.

There's no more funds to hand over.

There's 10+ Individual "investors" that have and still hold more than the trump fund(s).

There's no need for a website.

There's no need for devs.

There's no need for a purpose beyond the coin being call TRUMP.

Plan accordingly.
btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 18, 2016, 07:45:56 PM

And much more importantly, the MSM has committed seppuku in the name of stopping him!

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Bitinator

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:19:22 AM

Are you the new dev D:

Brob12321

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:37:12 AM

Trump coin seems to be slowing down a bit; any reason behind that or just a natural cycle?
Bitinator

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:07:37 AM

Trump coin seems to be slowing down a bit; any reason behind that or just a natural cycle?

Lots of drama then dev disappeared then old dev appeared and people waiting on vidya guy. Hodling what coins i have left i dont drink starbucks coffee Wink 

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 01:28:18 AM

vdramaline

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 05:30:37 AM

Does anyone here understand that trump cant win. The media rigged the election against him because all the media are just puppets of the Clinton machine.
I fucking hate my country so much now because of this that I've decided to no longer use the toilet when I need to go. I've started shitting and pissing in the streets because America is one big toilet now. FUCK the MEDIA and Fuck this toilet bowl full of shit and piss.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: