Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:06:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97229 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
manhunterBTC

Activity: 163
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:17:49 AM

Such short-sighted postings.

It appears most of you just don't realize what's happening in this country, at this time, with this election.
This is unlike anything this country has ever experienced.
Trump is unlike anything this country has ever experienced. He's destroyed the existing establishment politicians.
He's given hope and optimism to a movement of people that have struggled for decades under corrupt bureaucrats.

You're positioned to reap huge benefits if you're smart because very few people know about Trumpcoin yet. That will change soon.
Some of us are working diligently behind the scenes to get this coin back up where it belongs.

Trump will win the election and become the 45th president in 3 weeks and this coin will be instrumental in the people's movement to Make America Great Again.

Or sell your coins and go get a Starbucks coffee.  Roll Eyes

Ladies and gentlemen, here is your next scammer! Or it might even be Signal himself but hey it's a different name so let's do what he says! Bitbull for dev!

That guy is another cowboy. Nothing to offer for this project. Just the common BS.

Coin is fucked either way. Look at how low the volume is on coinmarketcap it's a joke. And it's only on 2 crap exchanges.

No big exchange wants Trumpcoin. I thought at one point Trumpcoin was meant to be listed on Bittrex and Polo?

Even exchanges think this coin is shit  Grin and it's barely worth their time
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:23:23 AM

It appears most of you just don't realize what's happening in this country, at this time, with this election.
Trump is unlike anything this country has ever experienced. He's destroyed the existing establishment politicians.
He's given hope and optimism to a movement of people that have struggled for decades under corrupt bureaucrats.

You're positioned to reap huge benefits if you're smart because very few people know about Trumpcoin yet. That will change soon.
Some of us are working diligently behind the scenes to get this coin back up where it belongs.

Trump will win the election and become the 45th president in 3 weeks and this coin will be instrumental in the people's movement to Make America Great Again.

Are you the new dev D:

Sure, I have no problem taking over that role. Here's why.

The previous two developers, cantstump and signal7 were both nominated by the community. Unfortunately both of them disappeared with no warning to the community whatsoever and seriously damaged the coins' reputation. Signal7 did that twice actually. The originator, chicken65 who I have personally been in contact with has always believed in the coin and has never waivered in his support. Contrary to what some people think he's a straight up guy.

I believe this coins' future is great and I've personally invested lots of time, effort and money into promoting it. Purchasing the trumpcoin.com domain name, designing and offering up free tokens to help promote the coin and contributing here and investing in the coin itself. There's lots of positive great people in this forum that want it to succeed and just as many that hate Trump and would say and do anything to make it fail. But I'll focus on the supporters.

I'll create no organizational layouts or flowcharts of responsibilities that eventually lead to finger pointing and other corporate BS when things don't go as planned. If anyone reading this wants to be involved and contribute their skills please step up and PM me and we will talk. We need team players with strong social media skills and drive with Facebook, Twitter, html and YouTube videos. I know who some of the best players and contributors are now and I'll be in touch with them, but don't hesitate to contact me anyway.

We have a lot of work to do to get the coin turned around and make it profitable for investors and speculators. I'm committed to making sure it has a long and successful life but now is an excellent time to buy as many Trumpcoins as possible. Once Trump wins the election in 3 weeks you'll wish you had!

bitbullbarbados
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 06:35:11 AM

Are you the new dev D:

The previous two developers, cantstump and signal7 were both nominated by the community. Unfortunately both of them disappeared with no warning to the community whatsoever and seriously damaged the coins' reputation. Signal7 did that twice actually. The originator, chicken65 who I have personally been in contact with has always believed in the coin and has never waivered in his support. Contrary to what some people think he's a straight up guy.

I believe this coins' future is great and I've personally invested lots of time, effort and money into promoting it. Purchasing the trumpcoin.com domain name, designing and offering up free tokens to help promote the coin and contributing here and investing in the coin itself. There's lots of positive great people in this forum that want it to succeed and just as many that hate Trump and would say and do anything to make it fail. But I'll focus on the supporters.

I'll create no organizational layouts or flowcharts of responsibilities that eventually lead to finger pointing and other corporate BS when things don't go as planned. If anyone reading this wants to be involved and contribute their skills please step up and PM me and we will talk. We need team players with strong social media skills and drive with Facebook, Twitter, html and YouTube videos. I know who some of the best players and contributors are now and I'll be in touch with them, but don't hesitate to contact me anyway.

We have a lot of work to do to get the coin turned around and make it profitable for investors and speculators. I'm committed to making sure it has a long and successful life but now is an excellent time to buy as many Trumpcoins as possible. Once Trump wins the election in 3 weeks you'll wish you had!

bitbullbarbados

If you go back to the previous threads this was mentioned by other devs too. How do we know you aren't Signal7 and how do we know you aren't like Signal7?

And I think it's abit late to show off your expertise now. Have you been sleeping for the last 3 months? And now you suddenly act as the hero here trying to save Trumpcoin's ass? Good luck but you are a little late. And most likely it's only the fools here who'd trust you. Not any sane person would.
bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 06:54:46 AM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

If you go back to the previous threads this was mentioned by other devs too. How do we know you aren't Signal7 and how do we know you aren't like Signal7?

And I think it's abit late to show off your expertise now. Have you been sleeping for the last 3 months? And now you suddenly act as the hero here trying to save Trumpcoin's ass? Good luck but you are a little late. And most likely it's only the fools here who'd trust you. Not any sane person would.

Yep, lots of promisers here that's for sure. I've talked with Signal7 before on-offline, I know who he is and he's gone for whatver his personal reasons are.

Nope, haven't been asleep at all, I've been here all along. There will be no heros that save 'Trumpcoins ass' at all, only dedicated, smart, insane people who believe in Donald Trump and what he will do for the country in the next 4+ years. You would do much better by joining the team and being a positive player and supporter instead of a detractor and instigator of most of the FUD that's being fomented in this forum.

You're wasting huge amounts of personal time, energy and I guess brain power  Huh trying to push your beliefs on those of us that think otherwise.
manhunterBTC

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:03:43 AM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

Yep, lots of promisers here that's for sure. I've talked with Signal7 before on-offline, I know who he is and he's gone for whatver his personal reasons are.

Nope, haven't been asleep at all, I've been here all along. There will be no heros that save 'Trumpcoins ass' at all, only dedicated, smart, insane people who believe in Donald Trump and what he will do for the country in the next 4+ years. You would do much better by joining the team and being a positive player and supporter instead of a detractor and instigator of most of the FUD that's being fomented in this forum.

You're wasting huge amounts of personal time, energy and I guess brain power  Huh trying to push your beliefs on those of us that think otherwise.

Again what has Trump got to do with Trumpcoin may I ask?

Trumpcoin has no demand. No demand means low value, low marketcap, low volume. If Trump wins great. If he doesn't oh well, tough luck then I guess.

But Trumpcoin is doomed either way. Because lets say Trump wins. How will that push Trumpcoin's value? Is Trumpcoin meant to be Trump's official currency that Trump himself will announce to the public that they must invest in it and leave the US dollar?
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:27:17 AM

Is Trumpcoin meant to be Trump's official currency that Trump himself will announce to the public that they must invest in it and leave the US dollar?
Mhmm.

bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 07:55:36 AM

Trumpcoin has no demand. No demand means low value, low marketcap, low volume. If Trump wins great. If he doesn't oh well, tough luck then I guess.

But Trumpcoin is doomed either way. Because lets say Trump wins. How will that push Trumpcoin's value? Is Trumpcoin meant to be Trump's official currency that Trump himself will announce to the public that they must invest in it and leave the US dollar?

No one ever said Trump is personally affiliated with Trumpcoin. If he had been it surely wouldn't have turned into the shit it's become that's for sure!!

It will have demand again just like it has in the past, only much, much higher. Trump will win. It surely could be Trump's official currency but not in the sense of any 'Crypto-PAC' political bullshit that others have tried to tie it into.

It will be a peoples' coin, a cause-coin, to be used to right the injustices and corruption foisted upon normal, hardworking, honest people of America. It won't replace the dollar that's for sure but it can definitely be an 'alt-currency' that could have a great impact on getting things back on track. Helping to finance security for the country, assist Veterans with their issues, feeding the poor and helping the homeless, creating jobs.

People want to help get this country back on track and they'll invest their time, energies and funds to that cause. It can happen with Trumpcoin.
ToadKing

Activity: 158

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 10:50:50 AM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

Bitbullbarbados... are you a US citizen?
bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2016, 12:25:55 PM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

Yes. Main home is Florida, fun home is Rihanna's house in Barbados.  Wink
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 02:41:13 PM
Last edit: October 19, 2016, 03:39:20 PM by Bitbobb

No one ever said Trump is personally affiliated with Trumpcoin. If he had been it surely wouldn't have turned into the shit it's become that's for sure!!

It will have demand again just like it has in the past, only much, much higher. Trump will win. It surely could be Trump's official currency but not in the sense of any 'Crypto-PAC' political bullshit that others have tried to tie it into.

It will be a peoples' coin, a cause-coin, to be used to right the injustices and corruption foisted upon normal, hardworking, honest people of America. It won't replace the dollar that's for sure but it can definitely be an 'alt-currency' that could have a great impact on getting things back on track. Helping to finance security for the country, assist Veterans with their issues, feeding the poor and helping the homeless, creating jobs.

People want to help get this country back on track and they'll invest their time, energies and funds to that cause. It can happen with Trumpcoin.

I support this!  I think crypto people miss the huuuge opportunity that is crypto.  And reading the above shows me this man does not missunderstand.  I have personally got his coin pugs that he made months ago to help this coin and can verify it came from a Florida address and that he did not ask for anything other than a donation.

donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:16:58 PM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

No problem buddy, be a dev Smiley i've invested quite big amount of money in this coin, and I see that we need something more than just a drama in thread Smiley

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
ToadKing

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 03:55:12 PM

Are you the new dev D:

bitbullbarbados

Nice. Toads approve.

Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:19:37 PM

A book about Trumpcoin? I find it hard to believe. I hope it's more then just a cover.

In one week, it will be published Cheesy
ToadKing

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 07:56:06 PM

A book about Trumpcoin? I find it hard to believe. I hope it's more then just a cover.

Why?

No ones going to buy a book for a coin in the gutter.

When TC moons in a month you'll have missed the best part.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:07:19 AM

Why?

No ones going to buy a book for a coin in the gutter.

When TC moons in a month you'll have missed the best part.

Like I have said before; when I begin something, I finish it  Grin
TraderBill

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:18:47 AM

grab 'em by the private key
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 12:37:10 AM

Pre-game brought to you by RSBN and Donald J Trump Facebook channel

bitbullbarbados

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2016, 02:31:33 AM

You're seeing it on TV tonight people.

Donald J. Trump will be our next President of the United States.

Trumpcoin will be BIGLY!!
Bitinator

Activity: 746
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 05:53:05 AM

Whos moderateing this thread?

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 06:57:32 AM

Whos moderateing this thread?

Pepe

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: