Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 02:49:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97239 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:06:27 PM

wanna know why your coin rate gets lower? In future is it gonna increase or not.
Is it possible if we invest now, can we get profit in future?

A decsiion you have to make on your own. Its the nature of Crypto trading and all of that comes with
some risk.
chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:11:21 PM

Final checks are being made to the book "TrumpCoin - Make Crypto Great Again".  It will be published on the 26th of October 2016.  The final cover design is:

Who is looking forward to it?

I admit tyke...I am looking forward to your book.  I it is a good looking book and I really will be interested to see how you treat the subject matter!

Personally, I feel that I have done at great job.  I have to admit I have been a little disheartened due to the low enthusiasm in the community in the last few weeks. 

I am spending my sole day off work this week (before the weekend) to polish the pages ready for publishing tomorrow morning. 

I can totally understand that Tyke. I did try a number of times to get the community a bit more interested in the book. I do hope it goes well
for you and Ill do a bit of tweeting on it. I think the book will sell over a long period of time though. Its Trump after all Smiley

Come on guys, some of you buy the book. You were part of this journey to  Smiley
chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:14:21 PM

Brought to you by "new media" You Tube in co-operation with Right Side Broadcasting News

72,000 live views now!

Trump begins speaking at 1:36:00

They are calling this his best speech yet and the new Gettysburg address.

In case you are wondering why trolls do not want you to see this video Trump just declared war on corruption!

He also outlined specific details on his first day in office and his 1st 100 days in office.

other highlights:  Trump plans to simplify the tax code and the tax forms

Trump plans on reducing taxes for middle income family with 2 children down 35%

Trump plans on returning this country to constitutional law!!!

He can do these things and more if when you understand the power congress illegally abdicated to the Federal Reserve!

Was an amazing speech which had the globalists and Clinton crime syndicate in a panic. Trump is the sledgehammer to the establishment
not only in the USA but across the west.
chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 12:20:26 PM

I know the book is out today but bro i think you should wait for a happy ending Smiley
The only happy ending we all going to see for Trumpcoin is for Donald Trump to win the election and to make a community take over,I'm sure the price will pump up once it happen and we are all going to happy.

Even if he didnt win (I beleive he will 100%) there would remain a movement. A movement this year which red pilled millions of people in this election
from grannies to teenagers. I have been amazed by the awakening. That wont be put in the box easily by the regressive left currently ruling us.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 01:56:58 PM

The Trumpcoin is far from over. Some of us are continuing to work behind the scenes on areas and options that will get it's value back up where it once was and beyond. We'll have more soon.

I encourage everyone to buy up now while it's at it's lowest points. Once Trump wins it's on!!
Krynn2

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 04:58:35 PM

The Trumpcoin is far from over. Some of us are continuing to work behind the scenes on areas and options that will get it's value back up where it once was and beyond. We'll have more soon.

I encourage everyone to buy up now while it's at it's lowest points. Once Trump wins it's on!!

Are you working with Chicken?  Do you have a plan if Trump  loses? I personally think there could be nearly more potential if he does (I don't think he will).

Also I'm  confused that Chicken is  working on this without holding any Trumpcoin himself.
bitbullbarbados

Activity: 179
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2016, 05:43:34 PM

Are you working with Chicken?  Do you have a plan if Trump  loses? I personally think there could be nearly more potential if he does (I don't think he will).

Also I'm  confused that Chicken is  working on this without holding any Trumpcoin himself.

I've discussed some options with him in chat and email but I'm not directly working with him. We've also talked about some future directions for Trumpcoin. I don't know how many coins he has and that's his business but a smart coin investor would have some.

What kind of plan could you actually have if Trump lost? It would become another Ron Paul coin and slip into oblivion. And after the Hillary people and the Democrats have their way there would be nothing to spend the coins on anyway. The country would be ruined once and for all.

But come on give the man some credit. He's decimated the establishment for the past 18 months and is about to win the election as a non-politician! Anyone that believes in the U.S.A, who knows the pathetic condition of our country, and prays for something better, would be a Trump supporter.

Man up (oops can I say that?) and get on the Trump train and support the coin and the team!
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:10:27 PM

There's big potential whether Trump wins OR loses which is great.

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Krynn2

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:13:11 PM

I've discussed some options with him in chat and email but I'm not directly working with him. We've also talked about some future directions for Trumpcoin. I don't know how many coins he has and that's his business but a smart coin investor would have some.

What kind of plan could you actually have if Trump lost? It would become another Ron Paul coin and slip into oblivion. And after the Hillary people and the Democrats have their way there would be nothing to spend the coins on anyway. The country would be ruined once and for all.

But come on give the man some credit. He's decimated the establishment for the past 18 months and is about to win the election as a non-politician! Anyone that believes in the U.S.A, who knows the pathetic condition of our country, and prays for something better, would be a Trump supporter.

Man up (oops can I say that?) and get on the Trump train and support the coin and the team!

I've been on the Trumptrain since day one, been setting on a cozy stash of Trumpcoin for months, just lurked here though.  

The left are already anticipating a major Alt Right blowback in the media, especially if he loses. Guys like Milo,  Alex Jones etc  are going to go all  out. If Trump loses he's going to make it work for him. He's already putting together "Trump TV".  It'll be an "Anti corruption" media movement fueled by the angry Right.

Perfect conditions for an Alt coin. "Sponsored by Trumpcoin" has a nice ring to it.
andreiyy12

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:13:51 PM

If Trump wins this coin will MOON haha
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:25:27 PM

If Trump wins this coin will MOON haha
If Trump wins - I can see bitcoin mooning as well, a number of economists have predicted a flight on the US dollar which could cause additional capital added to BTC. I guess we will see what happens. Brexit wasn't clear cut - much worse was predicted.
chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:26:19 PM

BUY THE BOOK GUYS _ GIVE TYKE A LITTLE SUPPORT HERE Smiley
chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:32:31 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:35:57 PM

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

I hope this is true!;.]  Pretty please with extra crypto on top!

chicken65

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 06:43:31 PM

http://www.breitbart.com/

Totally true. The moment the FBI reopened the investigation her campaign manager deleted all his tweets.
That is serious and it was done to erase his lying tweets.

https://twitter.com/RobbyMook

Check his feed. This is her campaign manager, not  someone way down the chain.
Tyke
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1162

View Profile
October 28, 2016, 11:42:52 PM

I have received the book!

Flipped through and saw our bounty images Cheesy

Thanks Tyke

Thanks for your praise.  Please leave a review on Amazon. 
Equalizer1970

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

Fortune favours the bold!

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 02:23:05 AM

I'm thinking Trumpcoin is a strong buy in light of the new FBI investigation of Clinton. Trump will be the next president of the United States. The momentum is with Trump and all things associated!
bkxpress2015

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 08:25:33 AM
Last edit: October 30, 2016, 12:51:54 AM by bkxpress2015

I'm thinking Trumpcoin is a strong buy in light of the new FBI investigation of Clinton. Trump will be the next president of the United States. The momentum is with Trump and all things associated!

I hope the FBI drops a bomb. Hilldawg's prior dismissal was politically motivated, so hopefully the director grew a conscience or had an epiphany. We'll see Cool

chicken65

View Profile
October 29, 2016, 01:36:59 PM

Comey saw the writing on the wall. He envisioned a scenario of a Trump President going after him.
To add to that its been suggested there was about to be a revolt within the FBI. Im in no doubt about it.
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 1208

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2016, 01:47:38 PM

I totally agree,the volume is still high and a pump is always there,once the election is over and trump coin triumph,investors will look into trumpcoin the only drawback is if Trump do not want to acknowledge Trumpcoin.

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: