Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:15:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [TRUMP] TrumpCoin SuperPAC  (Read 97234 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 02:51:32 AM

Wasn't the person involved with Trump coin a scammer?

There have never been any scammers involved with the coin. We've had several developers take the reigns along the way and for whatever reason they moved on, but no one ever intentionally tried to scam anyone out of anything regarding Trumpcoin.

I hate to rain on your parade, but what do you call Signal7 (aka Jason Bobbitt) running off with 100k of the TRUMP fund?  If that's not scamming everyone, I don't know what is.

Yup he scammed for sure. I’m not even sure he was a Trump supporter either. The times I spoke to him the PC Cuckery was reaming out of him
like there was no tomorrow.

Chickens65,

What about the dev fund from the premine?  Not the trumpfund you and signal each still claim to have half of but the actual development fund that you paid some bounties out of?  By my calculations there should still be some Trumps left yet you claim there is not upon your recent return to this thread?  Sorry but that is what I would be talking about because now anyone (including signal) who attempts to help this coin will not have any budget.  And I happen to know that signal did not ask any of the dev team for 1 dollar and there must have been costs for the things he attempted to do and did.  

Dude, what are you talking about?  Jason isn't going to help this coin one bit.  It was all a ruse on his part.  Nothing will ever come out of the LLC or anything that he did.  He did it all in an attempt to pump the price.  Jason's a liar, a thief, and a scammer.  Jason's got 600k TRUMPS plus another 100k of the TRUMP fund.  Any money he spent on anything was minuscule compared to what he is hoping to make when he dumps it on all of you.  Be careful here because the price is rising and he will dump when he thinks the market will absorb it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitbobb

Activity: 1134
Merit: 525

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:12:20 AM

There have never been any scammers involved with the coin. We've had several developers take the reigns along the way and for whatever reason they moved on, but no one ever intentionally tried to scam anyone out of anything regarding Trumpcoin.

I hate to rain on your parade, but what do you call Signal7 (aka Jason Bobbitt) running off with 100k of the TRUMP fund?  If that's not scamming everyone, I don't know what is.

Yup he scammed for sure. I’m not even sure he was a Trump supporter either. The times I spoke to him the PC Cuckery was reaming out of him

Chickens65,

What about the dev fund from the premine?  Not the trumpfund you and signal each still claim to have half of but the actual development fund that you paid some bounties out of?  By my calculations there should still be some Trumps left yet you claim there is not upon your recent return to this thread?  Sorry but that is what I would be talking about because now anyone (including signal) who attempts to help this coin will not have any budget.  And I happen to know that signal did not ask any of the dev team for 1 dollar and there must have been costs for the things he attempted to do and did. 

Dude what are you talking about?  Jason isn't going to help this coin one bit.  It was all a ruse on his part.  Nothing will ever come out of the LLC or anything that he did.  He did it all in an attempt to pump the price.  Jason's a liar, a thief, and a scammer.  Jason's got 600k TRUMPS plus another 100k of the TRUMP fund.  Any money he spent on anything was minuscule compared to what he is hoping to make when he dumps it on all of you.  Be careful here because the price is rising and he will dump when he thinks the market will absorb it.

Thanks for the warning, but Signal7 can dump whatever he wants that is his business.

obviously chickens65 did that too with his personal amounts including the remaining dev fund since he only claims to have half the trump fund at this time.  Plus it would seem chicken65 also dumped his personal payment he also got paid to himself from the premine.  So the real dumper looks from where I am standing like to be chickens65 by his own admission everything else you are saying is just rumor.

he  left with the remain dev fund and half the trump fund and now only claims to have the half of the trump fund.

So he dumped his personal and the dev fund the way I see it.  We do not know if Signal7 dumped anything at all.   And all Chickens65 ever did as dev was yell at us for not posting his creepy daddy bags meme.  I would pay not to post that meme personally.

Also I do remember Chicken65 asking us all for money and wondering why chicken65 did not use the dev fund to pay for the things he was always talking about. 

And with Signal7 my point was he got things done, did not yell and paid for shit that was needed instead of asking a bunch of volunteers to foot the bill all the time.  You can take your pick which one you like to call a scammer and not.  I will not follow chickens65 to any more of his projects after seeing how he treats this one.  And it is telling if he can make any response here.  At least now the book is out so cannot ignore this in liu of comment on minutia like the book like as per usual.  BTW congratulations tyke on the book sale very impressive.

I do not think Signal7 scammed or intended to scam I just think he had some setbacks and took on a narrow focus to begin with

DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:47:55 AM

I hate to rain on your parade, but what do you call Signal7 (aka Jason Bobbitt) running off with 100k of the TRUMP fund?  If that's not scamming everyone, I don't know what is.

Chickens65,

What about the dev fund from the premine?  Not the trumpfund you and signal each still claim to have half of but the actual development fund that you paid some bounties out of?  By my calculations there should still be some Trumps left yet you claim there is not upon your recent return to this thread?  Sorry but that is what I would be talking about because now anyone (including signal) who attempts to help this coin will not have any budget.  And I happen to know that signal did not ask any of the dev team for 1 dollar and there must have been costs for the things he attempted to do and did.  

Dude what are you talking about?  Jason isn't going to help this coin one bit.  It was all a ruse on his part.  Nothing will ever come out of the LLC or anything that he did.  He did it all in an attempt to pump the price.  Jason's a liar, a thief, and a scammer.  Jason's got 600k TRUMPS plus another 100k of the TRUMP fund.  Any money he spent on anything was minuscule compared to what he is hoping to make when he dumps it on all of you.  Be careful here because the price is rising and he will dump when he thinks the market will absorb it.

Thanks for the warning, but Signal7 can dump whatever he wants that is his business.

obviously chickens65 did that too with his personal amounts including the remaining dev fund since he only claims to have half the trump fund at this time.  Plus it would seem chicken65 also dumped his personal payment he also got paid to himself from the premine.  So the real dumper looks from where I am standing like to be chickens65 by his own admission everything else you are saying is just rumor.

he  left with the remain dev fund and half the trump fund and now only claims to have the half of the trump fund.

So he dumped his personal and the dev fund the way I see it.  We do not know if Signal7 dumped anything at all.   And all Chickens65 ever did as dev was yell at us for not posting his creepy daddy bags meme.  I would pay not to post that meme personally.

Also I do remember Chicken65 asking us all for money and wondering why chicken65 did not use the dev fund to pay for the things he was always talking about.  

And with Signal7 my point was he got things done, did not yell and paid for shit that was needed instead of asking a bunch of volunteers to foot the bill all the time.  You can take your pick which one you like to call a scammer and not.  I will not follow chickens65 to any more of his projects after seeing how he treats this one.  And it is telling if he can make any response here.  At least now the book is out so cannot ignore this in liu of comment on minutia like the book like as per usual.  BTW congratulations tyke on the book sale very impressive.

I do not think Signal7 scammed or intended to scam I just think he had some setbacks and took on a narrow focus to begin with

You can say what you will about Chicken, but the fact is that Chicken is still here posting and Jason is not.  I'm not going to say that I agree with everything Chicken did, but at least he is honest and trustworthy.  Jason blackmailed Chicken to get control of this coin and the mass majority of people on here supported that scumbag when he took over.  I knew what Jason was like beforehand, and I didn't like him taking over.  The Super PAC was a stupid idea, and it was started too late to matter.  Memes are what would've carried this coin to glory.  Memes are what carried Dogecoin and other currencies to their present marketcaps.  Chicken was advocating memes and heading down the right path.

You "don't think" Jason intended to scam everyone?  What do you call running off with the 100k TRUMP fund he blackmailed from Chicken?  What do you call mining 600k TRUMPs on his employer's computer equipment using their electricity?  That is theft and proves that his intention was never to play fair.  Jason stole from his employer.  Jason stole from us.  When Jason dumps his 700k TRUMPs on everyone, don't say I didn't warn you.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:28:41 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 05:18:25 AM by Bitbobb

Chickens65,

Dude what are you talking about?  Jason isn't going to help this coin one bit.  It was all a ruse on his part.  Nothing will ever come out of the LLC or anything that he did.  He did it all in an attempt to pump the price.  Jason's a liar, a thief, and a scammer.  Jason's got 600k TRUMPS plus another 100k of the TRUMP fund.  Any money he spent on anything was minuscule compared to what he is hoping to make when he dumps it on all of you.  Be careful here because the price is rising and he will dump when he thinks the market will absorb it.

obviously chickens65 did that too with his personal amounts including the remaining dev fund since he only claims to have half the trump fund at this time.  Plus it would seem chicken65 also dumped his personal payment he also got paid to himself from the premine.  So the real dumper looks from where I am standing like to be chickens65 by his own admission everything else you are saying is just rumor.

he  left with the remain dev fund and half the trump fund and now only claims to have the half of the trump fund.

So he dumped his personal and the dev fund the way I see it.  We do not know if Signal7 dumped anything at all.   And all Chickens65 ever did as dev was yell at us for not posting his creepy daddy bags meme.  I would pay not to post that meme personally.

And with Signal7 my point was he got things done, did not yell and paid for shit that was needed instead of asking a bunch of volunteers to foot the bill all the time.  You can take your pick which one you like to call a scammer and not.  I will not follow chickens65 to any more of his projects after seeing how he treats this one.  And it is telling if he can make any response here.  At least now the book is out so cannot ignore this in liu of comment on minutia like the book like as per usual.  BTW congratulations tyke on the book sale very impressive.

You can say what you will about Chicken, but the fact is that Chicken is still here posting and Jason is not.  I'm not going to say that I agree with everything Chicken did, but at least he is honest and trustworthy.  Jason blackmailed Chicken to get control of this coin and the mass majority of people on here supported that scumbag when he took over.  I knew what Jason was like beforehand, and I didn't like him taking over.  The Super PAC was a stupid idea, and it was started too late to matter.  Memes are what would've carried this coin to glory.  Memes are what carried Dogecoin and other currencies to their present marketcaps.  Chicken was advocating memes and heading down the right path.

You "don't think" Jason intended to scam everyone?  What do you call running off with the 100k TRUMP fund he blackmailed from Chicken?  What do you call mining 600k TRUMPs on his employer's computer equipment using their electricity?  That is theft and proves that his intention was never to play fair.  Jason stole from his employer.  Jason stole from us.  When Jason dumps his 700k TRUMPs on everyone, don't say I didn't warn you.

Everyone likes to say chickens65 is honest except when you look at my points.  He does not respond to what is he doing with his Half of the trump fund.  He does not say where the dev fund went except the few bounties he paid.  So being honest he is not someone who I will be doing business with ever again in life if I can help it.

Also I think your definition of blackmail is miles apart from mine.  I was there during all of the change of power to Signal and I remember no blackmail at all.  So please prove up your claim that Signal7 did any sort of black mail and I will be the first one to agree with you.  But I remember none.  All I remember is Chickens65 put half the trump fund into an exchange escrow against all logic and pleas from the community.  And I also remember many fake votes Chicken65 did where he just ignored the community and did what ever he wanted like appointing the P& D Dev Cant'stump.

So you can have your rose colored hindsight if you like but I have been here since early June so I at least remember from there.  And I read the entire thread before I bought any trumpcoin or posted any comment and I do not agree with your version of events.

Say what you like about the super pac being a bad idea but it never took away from anything anyone else was doing.  And it was a leftover concept from the original dev named chicken65 who originally had this concept built into the coin with the premine going toward this.  And Jason is the one who found the legal way to do in the USA what chickens65 originally envisioned for the trump fund ie. handing it to trump legally as a group connected by only trumpcoin and their desire to help Donald J. Trump.

So maybe you do not agree with this but at most it represents a small part of the total coins supply and therefore not a real big issue.  Yet people spoke about it like it would determine the fate of trumpcoin lol.

Chicken65 does not say what happened to the remaining dev fund.

Chickens65 dumped all his personal trumps by his own admission.  So ask your self who cares if he posts now?  He has made money from the coin premine and now has dumped all except the half of the trump fund and is doing who knows what with it.

Whereas Jason found out the legal way to actually hand Donald J. Trump a paper wallet with the trumpfund on it and has the lawyer to make it all legal.

And you think memes are better than this?  Signal was never against memes he just knew more was needed than just memes, lol.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 04:59:49 AM

Internal Coup Against Hillary Clinton Has Begun: Red Alert

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:41:21 AM

Chickens65,

Everyone likes to say chickens65 is honest except when you look at my points.  He does not respond to what is he doing with his Half of the trump fund.  He does not say where the dev fund went except the few bounties he paid.  So being honest he is not someone who I will be doing business with ever again in life if I can help it.

Also I think your definition of blackmail is miles apart from mine.  I was there during all of the change of power to Signal and I remember no blackmail at all.  So please prove up your claim that Signal7 did any sort of black mail and I will be the first one to agree with you.  But I remember none.  All I remember is Chickens65 put half the trump fund into an exchange escrow against all logic and pleas from the community.  And I also remember many fake votes Chicken65 did where he just ignored the community and did what ever he wanted like appointing the P& D Dev Cant'stump.

So you can have your rose colored hindsight if you like but I have been here since early June so I at least remember from there.  And I read the entire thread before I bought any trumpcoin or posted any comment and I do not agree with your version of events.

Say what you like about the super pac being a bad idea but it never took away from anything anyone else was doing.  And it was a leftover concept from the original dev named chicken65 who originally had this concept built into the coin with the premine going toward this.  And Jason is the one who found the legal way to do in the USA what chickens65 originally envisioned for the trump fund ie. handing it to trump legally as a group connected by only trumpcoin and their desire to help Donald J. Trump.

So maybe you do not agree with this but at most it represents a small part of the total coins supply and therefore not a real big issue.  Yet people spoke about it like it would determine the fate of trumpcoin lol.

Chickens65 dumped all his personal trumps by his own admission.  So ask your self who cares if he posts now?  He has made money from the coin premine and now has dumped all except the half of the trump fund and is doing who knows what with it.

Whereas Jason found out the legal way to actually hand Donald J. Trump a paper wallet with the trumpfund on it and has the lawyer to make it all legal.

And you think memes are better than this?  Signal was never against memes he just knew more was needed than just memes, lol.

Jason threatened to dox Chicken if he didn't hand him over half of the 200k TRUMP fund.  That is blackmail.

Only Chicken can tell us what he did with the premine.  I know he paid out part of it to supporters of the coin.  Maybe he dumped it when you guys backed "Jason the Scammer" and kicked him out.  I couldn't really blame him for that.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:57:28 AM

Chickens65,

Jason threatened to dox Chicken if he didn't hand him over half of the 200k TRUMP fund.  That is blackmail.

Only Chicken can tell us what he did with the premine.  I know he paid out part of it to supporters of the coin.  Maybe he dumped it when you guys backed "Jason the Scammer" and kicked him out.  I couldn't really blame him for that.

He did not threaten to doxx Chicken65 I call your bullshit on that.  He doxxed himself and then weeks or days later chicken finally doxxed himself admitting he did not know why he did n't do it sooner and that he was stuck in his old ways or whatever.  Trolls were the ones asking for ID from people.  Jason was trying to lead by example that is not blackmail that is called honor.  FOrcing people to rise to higher level of accountability by leading by example is not forcing or even blackmailing.  lol

And the people simply chose Signal. That is there will.  Chickens65 had no votes at all except one from you and that does not mean anyone did anything to chicken because they did not choose him.

Jaerky

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:03:56 AM

I honestly thought this coin would be burning down along with Trump's campaign at this point. Yet its up a whopping 60%, and Trump is doing well. This coin just refuses to die.  Cheesy

If Trump wins....there is only one way this coin is going: up.
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:31:19 AM

He did not threaten to doxx Chicken65 I call your bullshit on that.  He doxxed himself and then weeks or days later chicken finally doxxed himself admitting he did not know why he did n't do it sooner and that he was stuck in his old ways or whatever.  Trolls were the ones asking for ID from people.  Jason was trying to lead by example that is not blackmail that is called honor.  FOrcing people to rise to higher level of accountability by leading by example is not forcing or even blackmailing.  lol

And the people simply chose Signal. That is there will.  Chickens65 had no votes at all except one from you and that does not mean anyone did anything to chicken because they did not choose him.

You don't know the full story.

Jason staged a bunch of rigged polls to get "elected".  Jason has no honor.  If he did, he would have been in here weeks ago and not let his absence spiral out of hand.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:39:02 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 06:49:06 AM by Bitbobb

He did not threaten to doxx Chicken65 I call your bullshit on that.  He doxxed himself and then weeks or days later chicken finally doxxed himself admitting he did not know why he did n't do it sooner and that he was stuck in his old ways or whatever.  Trolls were the ones asking for ID from people.  Jason was trying to lead by example that is not blackmail that is called honor.  FOrcing people to rise to higher level of accountability by leading by example is not forcing or even blackmailing.  lol

And the people simply chose Signal. That is there will.  Chickens65 had no votes at all except one from you and that does not mean anyone did anything to chicken because they did not choose him.

Jason staged a bunch of rigged polls to get "elected".  Jason has no honor.  If he did, he would have been in here weeks ago and not let his absence spiral out of hand.

The poll Jason did matched the poll here in the btc thread.  And if you have superior knowledge and I really don't have the full story please let me know.  PM if you have too

Spiraling out of control?  10 people voted from my memory and that is about how many people posted votes in the threads too and they both matched.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:42:14 AM

I honestly thought this coin would be burning down along with Trump's campaign at this point. Yet its up a whopping 60%, and Trump is doing well. This coin just refuses to die.  Cheesy

If Trump wins....there is only one way this coin is going: up.
Glad to earn little coming from this project if i only knew that the price will pump that much i should rather wait for sometime before selling it. Let see what the election will bring for this project. Good luck
DecentralizeEconomics
Legendary

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:46:44 AM

He did not threaten to doxx Chicken65 I call your bullshit on that.  He doxxed himself and then weeks or days later chicken finally doxxed himself admitting he did not know why he did n't do it sooner and that he was stuck in his old ways or whatever.  Trolls were the ones asking for ID from people.  Jason was trying to lead by example that is not blackmail that is called honor.  FOrcing people to rise to higher level of accountability by leading by example is not forcing or even blackmailing.  lol

And the people simply chose Signal. That is there will.  Chickens65 had no votes at all except one from you and that does not mean anyone did anything to chicken because they did not choose him.

Jason staged a bunch of rigged polls to get "elected".  Jason has no honor.  If he did, he would have been in here weeks ago and not let his absence spiral out of hand.

The poll Jason did matched the poll here in the btc thread.  And if you have superior knowledge and I really don't have the full story please let me know.  PM if you have too

Spiraling out of control?  10 people voted from my memory and that is about how many people posted votes in the threads too and they both matched.

If Chicken wants to fill you in on what really happened, I'll let him PM you.

Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:58:54 AM

If Chicken wants to fill you in on what really happened, I'll let him PM you.

Yeah I am sure that will happen right when Chickens sends me the bounty for putting trumpcoin into Donal J. Trumps hands or diamond and silk.  I posted proof for him to see that Donal J. Trump has accepted Trumpcoin his creation and he responded to some other comment I made but never mentioned that part about DJT getting Trumpcoin from the twitter bot made by a community member.  There used to be a 50K Trumpcoin bounty for that.  And Chickens65 made a private deal with me that I will get 50K trumpcoin if I get Diamond and silks'; attention too!  And they both accepted the coins from the twitter bot and they both claim they run their twitter accounts.  Who know maybe they mentioned Trumpcoin in their broadcasting.  Some people do not accept and the coins never get deducted from my account but these 2 time it was.  His son Eric did not accept the Trumpcoins for example.

So here I'll try again:  TCuJ2wnB4fjNWPjVZssrHWApyYB3wU2g8z
           Bitcoin          1LSgHutkKVrMw2GuqkmtekBxTPseWSihBR

You can send the bounties or any donations for development to this address.  Anyone can.  Thanks  Smiley

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:03:00 AM

Interesting reading on here, Trump coin is sounding almost like a soap opera. Hope everything manages to get sorted. The price gains made in the last couple of days are holding which is good to see =)
Bitbobb

Less hops. More wins.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:11:03 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2016, 07:46:03 AM by Bitbobb

Interesting reading on here, Trump coin is sounding almost like a soap opera. Hope everything manages to get sorted. The price gains made in the last couple of days are holding which is good to see =)

The good news is there is nothing left to steal on this coin.  However having Chickens come back and talk about taking this coin and doing anything with it has me nervous.  I have been working on lots of projects and put a lot of time into it and would hate to see that work be thrown out because the absentee non-dev who created this coin shows up and wants to save it after doing nothing really for it in the first place (but still managed to pay himself all of the premine except the few bounties he actually paid on and the part signal rescued).  He gives zero specifics and some date 3 months away and feels he can come here and troll this coin and trash signal who basically rescued this coin from the first and second dev.  

So yeah it has been a soap opera for a long time.  But the good news is now there are no more funds to steal.  So if the people who ended up with any premine like to do the right thing or anything other than line their own pockets the whole world is their oyster.  So we will see who actually does things or not.

I just do not agree with decentralized view because I was there and remember thing not that way at all.  So there is no secret information he posses other than pure fantasy.  Maybe doxxing ourselves was not a good idea that I will concede and the lesson learned for me is to say forget the demands of trolls since that is where the cry came from to doxx.  

Mogul59

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:12:34 AM

go go Trump
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 08:18:19 AM

Malik Obama: Here’s why I’m voting for Trump

"My (half)brother Barack Obama is a big disappointment.

Why did he not come home to Kogelo [the family village] on his visit to Kenya last year? Why did he not provide for the family when they came to see him in Nairobi? (They experienced extreme hardship and left immediately after the dinner.)

Why did he not support Auntie Zeituni [President Obama’s late half-aunt, who lived for a decade as an illegal immigrant] in America? He claims to be advocate for illegal immigrants.

Why did no member of the family in Kenya attend the 2016 Democratic Convention?

Why does he not have Auma Obama [the president’s half-sister, who runs a charity in Kenya] be director of the board of The Barack Obama Foundation in Chicago that’s set up for his presidential library if he loves her so much? Why not Mama Sarah Obama his grandmother if he loves her so much? Maya, his sister, is on the board of directors.

Why did he not support and write a forward for my book about his father Barack Obama Sr.?

Why does he not support my foundation set up in the name of his father Barack Obama Sr.?

My two children died; it was nothing to him. No condolences, nothing!

Why should I support him in politics, and he didn’t support me in politics?

Hillary Clinton is a liar and totally corrupt. What is her Clinton Foundation doing for Kenya if she loves Obama so much?

Mr. Trump is a successful businessman. He will make America great again. He is not heartless.

I will not be humiliated anymore by anybody.

The press is corrupt and rigged."

Source: http://nypost.com/2016/10/30/malik-obama-heres-why-im-voting-for-trump/

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yaooke

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Vincit qui se vincit.

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:41:54 AM

The success of TrumpCoin is tied to the success of the Trump campaign. That is the only factor that needs to be taken into account when the decision to invest in this coin is taken, and that is the only thing the dev-team should've focused on from the start. More and more are starting to realize this, and should've realized this a long time ago.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Your Digital Network | 10MB Blocks
Algo: XEVAN | DK3 | Masternodes
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
CoinPayments | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
donarito

Activity: 604
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:24:03 AM

The success of TrumpCoin is tied to the success of the Trump campaign. That is the only factor that needs to be taken into account when the decision to invest in this coin is taken, and that is the only thing the dev-team should've focused on from the start. More and more are starting to realize this, and should've realized this a long time ago.

Agree! and you guys stop crying and fighting, there are only few days left, so all time should be spent on TRUMP even not Trumpcoin but TRUMP himself. As I remember this coin was made to support TRUMP in his rally, so DO IT! Support him! It doesn't metter for these days who is dev. The only important thing is a support!
All devs together made a good thing - they made a community around this coin. So now the community has to start working on a support!
Do it at least in a world of crypto, show your support everywhere!

▄████████▄
                               ▄█████████████▄
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                            ▒▓█▓▒██████████▒▓██░
                            ▒▓█████████████████░
                             ▒▓███████████████░
                               ▀████████████▀
        ▒██░                ▄▄▄▄  ▀██████▀
            ▄███▄         ▄██████▄
            ▀███▀  ▄    ▒██████████░
                 ▄███▄  ▒██████████░
                 ▀███▀    ▀██████▀
                   ▀  ▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀
                     ▒█████░
                      ▀███▀
7%|  Annual Income
   VirtacoinPLUS
|  X 11    POW | POS
   Mining. Staking. Rewards.  
|  DECENTRALIZED INCOME HYBRID
    Created for The People.  By The People.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
chicken65

Activity: 770
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 11:02:21 AM

I hate to rain on your parade, but what do you call Signal7 (aka Jason Bobbitt) running off with 100k of the TRUMP fund?  If that's not scamming everyone, I don't know what is.

Yup he scammed for sure. I’m not even sure he was a Trump supporter either. The times I spoke to him the PC Cuckery wa reaming out of him

What about your new project for Trumpcoin? Do you plan to finish it during 2016?

Probably not before end of 2016. Its not a project for Trumpcoin, its a project that could benefit Trumpcoin if it were switched to the type of blockchain
my new project will b utilising. No hurry or anything. I susggetsed this is a way to extend the coins life regradless of election outcome. The features
the new Trump Coin would be befitting a President.  Cool
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: