Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:07:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool!  (Read 23981 times)
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:02:42 AM

So even people who just joined a week ago need to make 50 posts? Will they get the full shares then starting from week 1 or just the weeks they have been wearing the signature?

I thought 10 post a week for the weeks they participated would be enough. And the 50 posts are the max posts needed for early participants. At least that made the most sense to me.

Edit: What about wearing the avatar and text of Opair, or did i wear those basically for nothing?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qeebit

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 11:18:46 AM

So even people who just joined a week ago need to make 50 posts? Will they get the full shares then starting from week 1 or just the weeks they have been wearing the signature?

I thought 10 post a week for the weeks they participated would be enough. And the 50 posts are the max posts needed for early participants. At least that made the most sense to me.

Edit: What about wearing the avatar and text of Opair, or did i wear those basically for nothing?

I think these are already in the rules in OP, so after that it is up to the members that in what week they want to join and have joined, they all should have to complete 50 posts for the campaign.

By the way if the owners want they can give some tip to them for wearing their signatures who have posted less messages.
Dank Frank

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 12:16:35 PM

I think these are already in the rules in OP, so after that it is up to the members that in what week they want to join and have joined, they all should have to complete 50 posts for the campaign.

By the way if the owners want they can give some tip to them for wearing their signatures who have posted less messages.

They will probably only be getting shares/btc of week 6 since they joined in week 6. Remember, it isn't only the posts that count, but rather more the display of your signature alongside the posts.

Wearing text/avatar of opair was/is optional so yeah, its freebies for the opair team.

Ah thanks for the clarification, not that it matters to me, I made my posts and was in since the beginning.  Smiley
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:20:44 PM

Opps, I think I am late already. I hope I can join after the ICO if the OPAIR will choose to run another signature. Anyway, guys congratulations, I think you will be receiving a good payday tomorrow.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
studas

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 02:58:36 PM

Opps, I think I am late already. I hope I can join after the ICO if the OPAIR will choose to run another signature. Anyway, guys congratulations, I think you will be receiving a good payday tomorrow.

I think they should have to continue their signature campaign after this one in bitcoin services section, they are at a glowing project but still they need to collect more and more adopters and investors, if they close to advertise then only a limited people will be there with them.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 30, 2016, 03:54:28 PM

They will probably only be getting shares/btc of week 6 since they joined in week 6. Remember, it isn't only the posts that count, but rather more the display of your signature alongside the posts.

Wearing text/avatar of opair was/is optional so yeah, its freebies for the opair team.

I believe OPs is pretty clear. 50 posts or no money. Else people join in the last minute and post one message and start claiming money. The reason of signature campaigns is to have a lot of posts all over BCT so that people join the ICO and support the coin.
serejandmyself

Activity: 1203
Merit: 508

Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2016, 07:56:39 PM

Agreed. Very strange why som epopel think the rules differ to them as to to others!

I believe OPs is pretty clear. 50 posts or no money. Else people join in the last minute and post one message and start claiming money. The reason of signature campaigns is to have a lot of posts all over BCT so that people join the ICO and support the coin.

Game of Links

cyber~license©
selfion

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 03:06:06 AM

congratulation is member bitcointalk in partcipant signature campaign opair
today last week to share
so only wait to payment, and so good news payment direct with bitcoin, so not wait listing to placed exchanger
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 04:41:37 AM

Is the participants need to pm there btc address to manager Huh  Or need to post it here there btc to be paid Huh  I dont see any instruction how you will get pay. just know all will be paid in btc.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 04:55:13 AM

Is the participants need to pm there btc address to manager Huh  Or need to post it here there btc to be paid Huh  I dont see any instruction how you will get pay. just know all will be paid in btc.

I will ask for btc address via PM shortly within 5-6 hours.

Counting of posts will be done between  1-5 PM. However incase if spreadsheet is not updated by that time then I assure you that it will be updated by 7AM next day. Most likely I will finish it between 1-5 PM.

(all time are acc.  to forum time)

puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:13:54 AM

Congratz for such amazing Sig Camp!
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 06:25:59 AM

Sorry guys I will be a bit busy for something so I will not be sending any further PMs.

So I request you all to send me a PM with your btc address.

I will update it on spreadsheet soon.

-Avirunes-
irontrader

Activity: 578
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 06:43:29 AM

Sorry guys I will be a bit busy for something so I will not be sending any further PMs.

-Avirunes-

Please update my rank I'm Full Member now. Thanks.
BurningInside

Activity: 952
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:28:05 AM

-Avirunes-

DarkNightRider

Activity: 550
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:29:12 AM

-Avirunes-

blader7

Activity: 481
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:30:28 AM

-Avirunes-

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
FoendyZ

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 07:59:01 AM

-Avirunes-

PM done iam send my bitcoin addres
thank you, i hope next time can cooperation again another signature campaign
Dank Frank

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:02:09 AM

-Avirunes-

I guess you're too late since there are no new weeks coming up. Maybe they will start a signature campaign later again.
killerpain

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2016, 08:14:27 AM

snipe

signature campaign opair today is end and finish
so not update rank again, only wait receive payment
your only inbox your addres bitcoin
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2016, 08:57:41 AM

snipe

signature campaign opair today is end and finish
so not update rank again, only wait receive payment
your only inbox your addres bitcoin

"Any changes to rank upgradation will carry on to next round" Thats what we follow. Incase if there have been another round then I would have upgraded rank but since it is the last round and many participants are upgraded to rank at last time no further changes will be made.

I have added another sheet- "Payment Sheet" to the spreadsheet

Kindly check if you want any changes and I request all of the remaining participants to please PM me their personal Bitcoin Address where they would like to receive their payout.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: