Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:54:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool!  (Read 23981 times)
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 05:19:03 AM

if were going to wait for everyone to submit their BTC address before payout and changing our signature were gonna miss out on some other opportunities if it takes a week or so. thanks for the hard work Avirunes
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 05:26:57 AM
Last edit: September 01, 2016, 06:16:12 AM by Avirunes

All things are checked & verified(twice) now. I have checked all the participants those who are wearing signatures and confirm that they followed everything correctly and are eligible for payment.

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

I am still waiting for guys who haven't gave me their bitcoin address yet. So please give me your bitcoin address. I request those who haven't gave bitcoin address yet to wear the signature/promotional materials until the payment sheet is updated with their bitcoin address

Maybe you will consider sending first the payment due for those participants who were able to complied with the requirements and had already sent their bitcoin address. How was that possible?

Payment is something that is not in my hand. However we will be waiting a little bit more for those who haven't gave their bitcoin address yet and if it gets late we might process the payment for those whop gave the bitcoin address already.

I hope I made everything clear. Smiley
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 06:12:13 AM

All things are checked & verified(twice) now. I have checked all the participants those who are wearing signatures and confirm that they followed everything correctly and are eligible for payment.

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

I am still waiting for guys who haven't gave me their bitcoin address yet. So please give me your bitcoin address. I request those who haven't gave bitcoin address yet to wear the signature/promotional materials until the payment sheet is updated

Maybe you will consider sending first the payment due for those participants who were able to complied with the requirements and had already sent their bitcoin address. How was that possible?

Payment is something that is not in my hand. However we will be waiting a little bit more for those who haven't gave their bitcoin address yet and if it gets late we might process the payment for those whop gave the bitcoin address already.

I hope I made everything clear. Smiley
Done pm my wallet add sir just waiting for the payment thanks for the bounty.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:21:06 AM

A total of 16 people more or less have not yet submitted their addresses,,,,sebastianju and wasserman99 have a problem regarding the distribution of bitcoins. this will take time.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:38:39 AM

A total of 16 people more or less have not yet submitted their addresses,,,,sebastianju and wasserman99 have a problem regarding the distribution of bitcoins. this will take time.
What seems to be the problem? I think it was already computed by Avirunes and he is just waiting for the money to be release. I think not later than tonight the payment will already be ruled out.
selfion

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 07:46:46 AM

i can see in the spread sheet manager signature campaign opair
is good write good counted participant signature campaign, so this not big problem
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:06:10 AM

No, it won't... there are some BTCs from the beginning that are not in hand of SebastianJU, so wasserman99 can easily pay all the bounties, and if he doesn't pay then SebastianJU should refund everybody as then it smell messy Wink
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:26:43 AM

This is to notify everyone that you have to wear signature until the payment is done.

Counting of posts is going on ATM.

Done!!!
 : Payout Sheet

I would request remaining users who haven't sent me their BTC address to send the BTC address.

Hi
I just sent my btc address to your pm pls check and send my bounty thank you

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 08:40:42 AM

Thanks.As I have already submitted my btc address which has been added in spreadsheet by you,I am removing my signature.Thanks everyone

MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:13:44 AM

Thanks.As I have already submitted my btc address which has been added in spreadsheet by you,I am removing my signature.Thanks everyone

Are we now allowed to remove the signature? I have not received my btc yet

████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 09:50:40 AM

By promotional meterial he meant signature codes and avatar so if yoj have already sent your btc address and it is included in payment spreadsheet,you are allowed to remove your signature

Kolder

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 10:33:48 AM

By promotional meterial he meant signature codes and avatar so if yoj have already sent your btc address and it is included in payment spreadsheet,you are allowed to remove your signature

very well said. I think this statement makes clear regarding the signature and avatar removal issue. My friend has owe me a certain btc and he still waiting for the payment
so that he can pay me. I hope the manager process the payout immediately and just leave other user that didn't gave their address. because i think there are just inactive because of the campaign has a very long period. Thanks

barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 11:17:23 AM

look at the spreadsheet my BTC address added, thanks @Avirunes @Lutpin and Opair Team, nice join this campaign, removed my signature code now, once again thanks
stepmike

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:19:56 AM

look at the spreadsheet my BTC address added, thanks @Avirunes @Lutpin and Opair Team, nice join this campaign, removed my signature code now, once again thanks

say this words when you receive the payment on your wallet.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:48:53 AM

do you think there is chance of not getting paid from them? If they fail to distribute the btc from sig campaign, their coin will be considered as Scam and hope we all will get paid, just wait .
Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 11:50:45 AM

do you think there is chance of not getting paid from them? If they fail to distribute the btc from sig campaign, their coin will be considered as Scam and hope we all will get paid, just wait .

Of course there is a chance... There always is.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:11:24 PM

There is a big chance you will not get paid but the others who believe that they will be paid will surely be paid. So one, question, do you believe you will be paid or not?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2016, 12:35:49 PM

Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

For the meantime I would again request to be patient.
poetra2501

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 12:40:38 PM

There is a big chance you will not get paid but the others who believe that they will be paid will surely be paid. So one, question, do you believe you will be paid or not?

I thinks,,this sigcamp will be paid his participant, I believe that.
I done sent my btc address and wait for payment..GoodLuck
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
September 01, 2016, 01:01:25 PM

Please guys we are trying our best to get all of your Bitcoin address as soon as possible. Discussing about getting paid or not will do nothing so I please request you all to please be patient.

Still we are waiting for others. I will personally send all of them a PM to send me their Bitcoin address so that we speed up to payment processing.

For the meantime I would again request to be patient.
Thanks for the assurance, you are really a great manager. I hope all the manager are like you who always update so the participants will not worry.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: