Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Opair] Signature Campaign - 6 Week bounty pool!  (Read 23981 times)
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 01:31:13 AM

Waiting with patience . Funds are held in escrow .
That is the right thing to do, do not be aggressive to receive your payment because I think the developers will not just run away with 7 BTC and destroy the image of their promising project, just stay patient with also the others guys here who have not receive their payment yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
yudy

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:11:10 AM

it's not participant signature campaign opair
don't provocation bad comment, specialy comment from newbie acoount is nothing about but follow comment bad
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:23:21 AM

SebastianJu and wasserman99 has not yet agreed to any proposal made by the dev and the community, so now the dev decided to follow what SebastianJu`s suggestion if he will make one. so will have to wait what will the scrow decide. we might get paid or never.
malekbaba
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1026

SellDefi.com | Earn by selling files

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 08:30:51 AM

THIS 7 BTC can ruin Opair's reputation if they fail or do not agree to pay for it's sig campaign. Community will instantly leave the coin along with pending payment
Lutpin (OP)
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874

Goodbye, Z.

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 08:34:03 AM

Hello there, posting this from the run, took me some time to get hold on a stable connection and to catch up with the thread.
Avirunes took over the campaign from me, and as there was only a single week left, ideally they would have completed the post count, submitted the payment information and we'll be done by now now.
As this isn't the case and I've been notified about a few problems, I'm here to support them. It's not my way to just abandon a campaign, no matter what.
As Avirunes already said, neither they nor I are holding any funds, like my disclaimer states, the payments will be made by the development team.
I however have provided them an temporary escrow wallet where they can either send the full payment or partial payments to. I'll distribute those funds as soon as I have enough to cover the payments (It's currently empty).
As I understand the delay comes from Wasserman and Seb not being abled to find a Roadmap acceptable for all sides, aswell as Wasserman being in need of the escrowed funds in order to pay the bounty, or at least preferring on doing so.
Both things are sadly out of my reach, aswell as out of my reliability, same goes for Avirunes, hence there's little more we can do, besides waiting together with you guys.
I know waiting socks, but I'd advice everyone to have a little more patience.
I might take further steps later, but it's too soon for that  (and doing stuff from around here is a crook), so I'll give it a few more days.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀████▄
████▀██████▀█▀██████▀████
██████████████████████████
▐█████▄███████████████▄█████▌
▐███████▄▄█████████▄▄███████▌
▐██████▀█████████████▀██████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
▀██████████████████████▀
▀████▄████▄▀▀▄████▄████▀
▀███████▀███▀███████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
   ███████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
██████████
███████

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
            ██                          ▄▄▄▄▄▄                           ██
           ██  ██████                ▄██████████▄     ████████████████████▀
          ██  ████████             ▄████▀   ▀████▄    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
         ██  ████  ████           ████▀       ▀██▀    ████
        ██  ████    ████        ▄███▀                 ████

██  ████      ████       ███▀                  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ██  ████        ████      ███                   ██████████████
     ██  ████          ████     ███▄                  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██  ████████████████████    ▀████                 ████
   ██  ██████████████████████    ▀████▄        ▄██▄   ████

██  ████                ████     ▀████▄   ▄████▀    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██  ████                  ████      ▀██████████▀     ████████████████████▄
  ██                                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀                           ██
   ▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
narutushipu

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 09:52:50 AM

i think all participant signature campaign wait in payment
i hope happy ending and all participant can receive payment
andyste

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:13:29 AM

i want to ask
participant can must use signature campaign or can leave signature campaign
if can leave signature is still elgible payment i want leave
algo1024

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:17:36 AM

i want to ask
participant can must use signature campaign or can leave signature campaign
if can leave signature is still elgible payment i want leave

Look at this:

All things are checked & verified(twice) now. I have checked all the participants those who are wearing signatures and confirm that they followed everything correctly and are eligible for payment.

Those who already gave me their bitcoin address are free to remove the promotional material now.

I am still waiting for guys who haven't gave me their bitcoin address yet. So please give me your bitcoin address. I request those who haven't gave bitcoin address yet to wear the signature/promotional materials until the payment sheet is updated with their bitcoin address

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2632

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:00:32 AM

Hello there, posting this from the run, took me some time to get hold on a stable connection and to catch up with the thread.
Avirunes took over the campaign from me, and as there was only a single week left, ideally they would have completed the post count, submitted the payment information and we'll be done by now now.
As this isn't the case and I've been notified about a few problems, I'm here to support them. It's not my way to just abandon a campaign, no matter what.
As Avirunes already said, neither they nor I are holding any funds, like my disclaimer states, the payments will be made by the development team.
I however have provided them an temporary escrow wallet where they can either send the full payment or partial payments to. I'll distribute those funds as soon as I have enough to cover the payments (It's currently empty).
As I understand the delay comes from Wasserman and Seb not being abled to find a Roadmap acceptable for all sides, aswell as Wasserman being in need of the escrowed funds in order to pay the bounty, or at least preferring on doing so.
Both things are sadly out of my reach, aswell as out of my reliability, same goes for Avirunes, hence there's little more we can do, besides waiting together with you guys.
I know waiting socks, but I'd advice everyone to have a little more patience.
I might take further steps later, but it's too soon for that  (and doing stuff from around here is a crook), so I'll give it a few more days.
Thank you for taking time to post this.It is very comforting.Glad that you still associated with this campaign although you have discharged your responsibility effectively

Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 12:30:20 PM

The members should have to wait more for the campaign as it is clear that the project has their funds in the escrow so no one can deny the participants to get paid (sooner or later).
I am seeing a some members are still waiting for the payment and because of that they are worried to remove or not their signatures, for them It is clear that the campaign is now closed(end up) and you are now free to participate in other campaign, as those who have submitted their bitcoin address have completed their participation for the campaign and the eligible and ineligible are marked from Wednesday after checking your activity for the campaign.

Good Luck
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 01:03:11 PM

The members should have to wait more for the campaign as it is clear that the project has their funds in the escrow so no one can deny the participants to get paid (sooner or later).
I am seeing a some members are still waiting for the payment and because of that they are worried to remove or not their signatures, for them It is clear that the campaign is now closed(end up) and you are now free to participate in other campaign, as those who have submitted their bitcoin address have completed their participation for the campaign and the eligible and ineligible are marked from Wednesday after checking your activity for the campaign.

Good Luck
The funds in escrow are not for signature campaign.It is funds generated through ICO and will be refunded to investors if certain conditions are not met
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:40:31 PM

Good Luck
The funds in escrow are not for signature campaign.It is funds generated through ICO and will be refunded to investors if certain conditions are not met

what are those condition ? Document sheets were checked and they alrady have posted who are eligible and who are not to get paid. Well, do they need further screening ? This delay of payment was not predictable
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 07:58:57 PM

Good Luck

what are those condition ? Document sheets were checked and they alrady have posted who are eligible and who are not to get paid. Well, do they need further screening ? This delay of payment was not predictable

this coin is just a scam... people that first phase ICO people will lose all their money, but a lot of those deposits are fake anyway.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 08:35:54 PM

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.
malekbaba
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:29:22 PM

So it is uncertain that we will get paid fromopair sog campaign
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:50:00 PM

This is a signature campaign thread. Please don't post something that is not related with it. If you want to continue discussing about the coin and ICO please move your posts to the ann.  thread.

I hope you guys understand this and won't be posting unrealated to signature campaign matters.

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Dank Frank

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 01:56:45 PM

So it is uncertain that we will get paid fromopair sog campaign

excuse me sir i wanna ask something, how about the payment of this campaign, when we as campaigner receive the it ? thanks for your answer in advance

The big question now is IF we get paid for the signature campaign, wasserman is holding back for no reason and doesn't reply why.

Consider your time and effort gone and if it will be paid later it is just a happier moment.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 02:25:36 PM

Wasserman99 is quiet about when will the sig bounty will be paid, translation have already been paid so i guess will have to wait for them to reach an agreement before it will happen.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:00:27 PM

I still not receive my btc even i give my btc address. Is this correct?
Dank Frank

Activity: 406

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 05:06:46 PM

I still not receive my btc even i give my btc address. Is this correct?

Yes, nobody received their btc, read earlier messages here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: